Getting Cable

Story Info
A young transvestite exhibitionist lets the wrong man in.
2.9k words
4.73
3.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up to the flash of my hot pink polished nails in the morning sun mixed with the tingly feel of the sheets sliding across my freshly waxed body left me feeling so wonderfully, fantastically feminine that it would have taken an undertaker a week to remove the smile that lit up my face as I stretched languidly.

I'd finished moving into my new apartment yesterday, far away from friends and family. Safe from unannounced visitors for the next while I had a week before my new job started. For once I could spend every minute dressed without having to worry about being caught if I wanted to; and I wanted to. In anticipation of this freedom I'd even gone so far as to have my face and body waxed, my nails, both fingers and toes, done and have my shoulder length hair dyed strawberry blonde before it was cut and styled yesterday.

I'd practiced using a feminine voice on an adult chat line. Feminised the way I was now l felt brave enough to arrange to meet a man that knew I wasn't really the female I was on there as. There was plenty of time before one this afternoon even if I had slept in late; so I didn't have to rush.

Showered and with my hair curled I winced as I inserted the saline IV's an inch above my nipples. Wearing a breast halter to help keep the saline where it was needed most I sat in front of my dresser mirror to do and re-do my face in an attempt to get it as perfect as possible. I had an hour or maybe an hour and a half to waste before the IVs' would be completely emptied into me.

I couldn't stop smiling, giggling like a schoolgirl or staring at my chest as my breasts slowly swelled out into B+ cup size! Having done this before I knew how natural they looked and felt to the touch. They might only last for a few days but I could refill them as required to last the whole week if I wanted. More like five days with two and a half of decreasing cup size before my kidneys got a rest if I wanted them to go unnoticed when I started work.

Having what appeared to be real breasts changed not only the way I looked but also the way I perceived myself. I felt more feminine, more female than I ever had before as my breasts jiggled and bounced with every step I took.

Sheer midnight blue nylons were attached to the lacy emerald green garter-belt around my waist. A half-cup bra that just covered my turgid pink nipples and high cut bikini panties completed the set. I had to masturbate my hard cock into submission before I was able to tuck it back out of sight between my legs. Stepping into four inch opened toed sandals I stared at myself in wonder in the full length mirror.

It may have been only six or seven months since I was able to go all out and dress like this but at this moment it seemed like forever. I loved the way the lingerie looked and felt on my feminised body. I didn't want to cover it up till the last second before Mike arrived at one and knew I would remove my mini dress as soon as possible after he got here.

I walked through the living room, dining room and kitchen, circling around and around to savor the way the straps of my garter-belt and bra felt as they stretched and slid over my smooth sensitive skin. I was mesmerised by the flex and massage of the nylons tautly stretched over my thighs and calves and delighted with the constriction of the chest band of my bra and the way my 'breasts' bounced, swayed and jiggled on my chest.

As the sensations assaulted my brain I lost track of the time and was surprised by the knock on my door. Quickly grabbing a short satin robe from my bedroom door I loosely tied the belt around me and opened the hallway door.

He was a bit shorter, older and chubbier than he'd described himself over the phone and was carrying a briefcase for some reason. He looked somewhat startled at first before smiling widely at me as I invited him in and pointed out where the coffee pot and cups were with the cream and sugar on the dining room table where my half filled cup was.

Excusing myself to finish dressing I left him like that and retired to my bedroom. It wasn't till I was alone that I began to feel nervous and started to shake. It made doing up my dress harder as well as rougher to touch up my make-up and hair so it was a few minutes before I took a deep breath and walked back out on somewhat rubbery legs.

I was surprised to see that he had set several pamphlets out on the table but thought that maybe this was his way of dealing with his nervousness now that we were actually face to face. We smiled at each other as I sat down. I was so nervous I didn't really hear or understand when he started to talk about something and was handing me one of the pamphlets. My landline suddenly rang. I thought maybe I'd left the call forwarding on from the adult line after I used it earlier and got up to answer it quickly and turn it off if it was.

It was Mike calling to tell me he couldn't make it. I'd thought he might back out when we talked last night but... if this was Mike then who had I invited into my apartment!

The briefcase and the pamphlets were real.... he was the local cable salesman. I became even more nervous and started visibly trembling. He never said a word about my reaction, just smiled and calmly went through his spiel, repeating parts of it that I didn't seem to understand as my mind went mreeee... mreeee... mreeee... and I blankly sat there for the first five or ten minutes.

The world hadn't ended, the floor hadn't opened up and swallowed me, he didn't denounce me or condemn me. Gradually I had settled down and recovered from my shock enough to understand what he was trying to sell me. I'd never expected a salesman to call but so what.

I got up to refresh our coffees and listened to him telling me about certain packages and what was offered in each for what kind of price. We settled on one and I figured that was that before he asked me if I would be interested in hearing about the adult channels offered.

He wasn't much into them himself as most were virtually the same thing with very slight variations. Boy meets girl they make out and fuck or girl meets girl or boy meets boy and they make out and fuck. Slightly different story lines maybe but essentially the same thing over and over.

If that's what I enjoyed there were different channels for each of those and I could have a free month of any or all of them if I wanted. There was a fourth channel that he did enjoy watching from time to time himself but it was more specialised. It was about boys that liked to dress up as girls. The stories varied more as it wasn't always just boy meets boy and they fuck.

There were stories about young boys being feminised and taught to be girly by their mothers or other women in their lives. They learned to live as and be girls, with their male parts locked away or even removed. Boys who were dominated by men or women who forced them to dress like a girl then trained them to become sissies or sissy maids for their Masters or Mistresses.

Sometimes it was about someone who just liked to dress up like a girl on their own until they were caught by someone. This was how some discovered they were submissives and they discovered their place in life. Sometimes it freed them from the need to hide and they suddenly blossomed into a fuller life.

His favorite was an hour long series about a young... um... lady that was selling lingerie'. She would personally model the items for prospective customers. Usually it was at her place, but she would bring her stock to a place of their choice if they preferred. It was more softcore porn of her modeling the exotic lingerie', even if there was the occasional sex scene. I could have a three month trial of that particular channel if I wanted.

He could understand how some males might enjoy dressing up even if he never had wanted to do it himself. Looking up into my eyes he went on to say that he'd always wanted to meet someone like that but the chances of it actually happening were slim to none.

I'd become more and more calm and relaxed from his initial acceptance of my feminine appearance only to become more and more excited as he described his favorite show. It was exactly what I wanted to do now that I had heard about it!

I'd been very aware of his eyes lingering on my half exposed breasts and the thin band of pale, bare, upper thigh exposed above the dark bands atop my nylons. Visible now from the way my hemline has risen due to my constant shifting around as I sat there. Did I dare to live out one of my fantasies and expose my 'secret' to him?

I was fairly sure it wasn't really a secret anyway from some of the looks he'd given me during his description. I'd been looking forward to displaying my lingerie' clad feminised body to Mike so why not show it to this guy. From what he'd said it wouldn't matter even if I wasn't kosher so why not do it!

"Funny you should say that, Sir. I didn't quite catch what type of lingerie you were interested in seeing today. Was there any specific color, texture, or item(s) you had in mind?"

"Well it is for my nieces' wedding so most likely a corset or waist nipper / garter-belt, something that can be attached to sheer nylons... underwire bra, not too tight and some matching high cut panties. Lots of lace trim and frills so she feels ultra feminine and the sheerest, shortest, deep blue babydoll nitie set for bedtime!"

I'd guided his answers to what I was wearing under my dress. I could excuse myself and remove my dress in the bedroom and return in the robe and then prance around in my lingerie. Or I could just strip off my dress here and be done with it.

Simple, direct, unexpected, somewhat shocking, incredibly exciting and arousing, and a lot of fun to do. To find out more about his fantasy encounter with a feminised exhibitionistic transvestite, such as myself, I asked him to be a dear and unzip me. I finished it myself and smiled at him as I stepped to the other side of the coffee table.

Shrugging my shoulders I freed them from my dress. A second shrug settled it around my elbows exposing my small A cups, barely more than fried eggs really, with swollen nipples for yolks. Very sensitive yolks actually! I was sensitive all over and loved being touched, stroked, caressed, kissed, fondled and.....

I shook my head to clear it and undid the cuffs then dropped the top of my dress free. Smiling I wiggled and wriggled the dress over my hips and dropped it around my heels to step out of. I picked it up and folded it before facing him with my hands on my hips then slowly rotating my body around. "Is this what you were looking for, Sir? Was there anything else you might be interested in?"

"No I'd say what you have on is perfect and she'd be close enough to your size that the set you have on should do. Please set it on the table, all of it, right now, do it."

His eyes had been boring deep into mine as he talked and continued to as my hands automatically removed each delicate, delicious, decadent, declaration of my desires and fulfillment of my destiny. There were deeper, more meaningful revelations stirring within me, happening inside me. I felt more vulnerable, smaller, weaker, and yes, exposed for the fraud I was!

His eyes finally moved off mine, freeing me from the spell he'd held over me. I still felt them moving over my near naked feminised body. I started to tremble and shake while feeling a sense of pride that I was feminine enough to be accepted as one by him in just stay-ups, heels and make-up.

Excusing myself I returned carrying the ultra sheer babydoll nitie still on the hanger. He stared at my crotch, bewildered by the fact that my small penis was taped tightly back and my testes hidden.The empty sac sorta resembled labia lips under the sheer panties so it might have been confusing. Didn't matter at that point but the look made me giggle and he blushed a bit knowing I'd caught him looking.

I actually had sold lingerie at one point but the clients were the ones trying it on usually. I went along with the pretense and wrote up a bill to present to him, still in stay-ups and heels. As I stood beside him checking off each item I was very aware of that and how it made me feel.

Having full, firm breasts changed everything. Not seeming to have a penis or testes enhanced my feminine appearance and demeanor. I moved differently, more gracefully somehow, or at least felt like I did. The constant jiggle of my breasts with each breath filled me with pride.

The touch of his hand cupping my left buttock sent a wave of tingling sensations washing up to my brain, the brush of his fingertips along my arm, down a smooth thigh then back up over my waist to flick over my turgid, swollen, aching nipples. My body spasmed once and I escaped the daze that had threatened to take control of the actions of my body.

I stepped back to get away before that happened but in doing so stepped into his arms and was drawn into a tight hug and a long, long kiss that made my head spin. I'm not sure if I managed to stand or he held me up when the kiss broke. He started to kiss my ears, my neck, my throat while rubbing himself against my hairless crotch.

I was lost when he moved down to suckle, flick, lick, nibble and nuzzle my nipples and my body responded automatically, twitching, jerking, spasming and writhing as I filled the air with gasps, moans and 'ohmigawds'. As sensation after sensation assaulted my mind I was unable to do more than respond like an animal in heat.

He freed my penis but not my testes which made me feel different. Freer and more feminine than ever. I backed away from him and cleared my head of the strange thoughts that had been filling it to try and look at them rationally.

I desperately wanted to feel his penis inside me and his body between my legs. I wanted to experience what it felt like when a man orgasmed inside me. I wanted to feel his body mashing my breasts down as he rode me. I wanted to feel the slap of his balls against me telling me I had all of him inside me.

A few more kisses and nibbles, some handy lube and a condom later and I was wondering why I'd ever thought that I wanted him inside me. What was I thinking let alone doing now that he was inside me? I relaxed as much as I could as the initial pain abated. As it did I smiled as I felt the first slap of his balls against me. Such a special feeling that no man will ever know. How could they? Note that I said no man not no males.

Males like myself who dress for the occasion; gay males who don't dress or say they don't, and others experience that feeling and are changed, the way I was now. I was male but not just a man. I was more than that now. His hard cock thrusting deep into me made me more than a mere man! I freed my inner nympho and enjoyed every thrust eagerly writhing, twisting, rolling my hips, raising them to take him as deep as possible as the constant stream of moans escaping from me fills the air!

I exploded when his lips touched mine again, my body spasming helplessly under his, but still savored his steady thrusts as another climax grew inside me. I smiled up at him and giggled softly before I made my hip movements more insistent. He plunged deep and held it there as I used what muscle control I had to milk him. Another special moment in my life, another hurdle passed and with a complete stranger!

Over cigarettes and Irish coffee we relaxed on the couch after we cleaned up. I was lying with my head in his lap and smiling up at him; still feeling extremely feminine even if my limp clit was in plain sight. It no longer mattered.