Getting Caught Pt. 01

Story Info
A horny MILF gets caught with stepson's friends.
7.3k words
4.64
59.8k
109

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,342 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Getting Caught

A horny MILF gets caught with stepson's friends

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-1

Ann was up early and cleaning up from last night's party when her nineteen-year-old stepson, Sam, came into the kitchen.

"Good morning, sweetheart," she said. "You ready for some breakfast?"

"We, um, we need to talk, Mom," he replied as he sat at the kitchen table ignoring the offer of breakfast... which was very unlike him.

"Sure," she said, a bit concerned at his serious tone. She pulled out a chair and sat opposite him then asked, "What's on your mind?"

"I saw you in your bedroom with Bill and Tony last night," he said.

She blinked and her mouth fell open. What he was referring to was her giving two of his school buddies blowjobs at the same time.

"I... I'm sorry about that, sweetheart," she stammered. "I... I guess I got a little drunk and it's been..." She stopped, drew in a deep breath, and then started over, "No, honey. There is no good excuse for what I did with your friends. All I can say is that I'm sorry and ashamed, and I hope you'll forgive me. I promise that nothing like that will ever happen again."

"I thought it was the hottest thing I've ever seen," he went on as if she hadn't spoken. "I went into the bathroom and jerked off after I watched them blow their loads in your mouth. I was jealous that you were sucking their cocks and not mine."

Again, her mouth fell open. "I, um... I... I didn't know you thought of me, you know, like that."

"I used to lie in my bed stroking my dick while I listened to you and Dad going at it," he went on. "I used to fantasize about walking in and joining you. One time I came home early and you hadn't closed your bedroom door. I watched him fuck you up the ass and I blew my load into my pants from just rubbing my bulge in the hallway."

"I... I had no idea," she said in shock at his confessions about his lust for her, the raw language he was using, and that he had listened to and even watched her and his father fucking... and jerked off while doing it. While her mind processed the shock, her body responded more primally. Her nipples swelled and her pussy tingled.

He went on, obviously unburdening himself of thoughts he'd been bottling up for a long time. "After Dad died, I used to listen to you using your vibrator. I'd put my ear to the wall and I could hear it hum. The tone would change as I imagined you grinding it against your clit and then pushing it up your cunt. I listened to you moan and I jerked off pretending it was my hard cock in your cunt rather than a rubber one."

Once again, her mouth fell open at her stepson's revelations and his language. He had rarely even used the f-word in front of her before. With a mental image of herself on her bed jabbing her "Big John" rubber cock up her cunt and Sam with his ear to the wall, naked and beating his youthful boner her pussy leaked a little bit. "I... I didn't know that you could hear me, Sam," she said. "I never meant to..."

"Tell me about Bill and Tony last night," he interrupted her. "Don't leave out any details. Was that the first time you've done anything with them? With any of my friends?"

His assertiveness was out of character for him, but she found that she liked it. "No," she began. "I never did anything with any of your friends, including Bill and Tony, before last night. In fact, since your father died I haven't done anything with anyone except myself. It's no excuse, but I'm sure that played a part in what I did. I was horny for a man's touch. That and a little too much alcohol I guess clouded my judgment."

"Did they put the moves on you?" he asked. "Or was it the other way around?"

She thought for a moment, and then answered, "I... I guess it was probably more me than them. I went to the pantry to get a roll of paper towels because someone had spilled something. Bill was in the kitchen so I asked him to reach them for me rather than drag out the step-stool. I guess I was being a little playful and a bit flirty, and as he stretched up I put my hand on his back to steady him.

"When he came down and turned to face me I left my hand on his back, and that pulled us into sort of an embrace. He handed me the towels but I didn't move my hand. I smiled, said, 'Thank you so much, sweetheart!' and I leaned in to kiss his cheek. But he turned--maybe accidentally, I don't know--and I kissed his lips. Two seconds later the towels were on the floor, our arms were around each other and we were kissing each other and sucking one another's tongues." She stopped, drew in a deep breath, and said, "I swear to God, Sam I didn't mean for it to happen, but at that point, the pent-up desires for a man's touch had my whole body on fire and I couldn't stop myself."

Sam sat there looking at her, but his hands were under the table and she was pretty sure he was stroking his boner. She wondered if it was through his shorts or if he'd taken it out. The thought made her pussy leak a little more and a small shudder ran through her body.

"Go on," he finally said. "When did Tony join in?"

"I don't know how long Bill and I were kissing and grabbing each other's asses," she continued, "but all of a sudden I felt a pair of hands push between us and grab my tits. I didn't know who it was and I didn't care! It felt so fucking good I almost drew blood from Bill's tongue I bit it so hard. Through our clothes, I could feel Bill's hard-on against my leg in front and when I felt the stranger's boner rubbing my ass I came in my panties. I finally pushed myself free of both of them, but I knew I couldn't stop there. I told them to meet me in my bedroom in two minutes.

"With my panties soaked under my dress, I went and cleaned up the spill. It was more like five minutes before I got to my bedroom and both boys were there, sitting on the edge of the bed. It had been so long since I had a real cock up my cunt that I wanted us all to strip naked and take turns fucking them. I probably would have DP'd them too! My ass hadn't had even a dildo in it in ages!

"But I was sure that someone would come looking for us before very long, so I told them to take out their cocks, and I got on my knees. I took Bill first, and as I was bobbing up and down his dick, Tony told me, 'Take out your tits, Mrs. G! I love your fucking tits!' By the time I switched to sucking Tony's cock my tits were hanging out for them to play with and pull on my nipples."

"I had forgotten how much I liked the feel and taste of a stiff cock in my mouth and as I went back and forth between them I fingered my pussy to another long and much better orgasm. And well, I guess that's where you must have seen us."

He didn't respond right away, and she said, "I... I wish I'd known how you felt about me, Sam. If it makes you feel any better, I have to confess that I might have had impure thoughts about you, too, especially since your father's been gone. You remind me so much of him and I thought he was the sexiest man alive."

She drew in a deep breath, steeled her nerves, and said, "Would... would you like me to give you a blowjob, Sam?" Before he could answer, she said, "No. Let me rephrase that. Can I give you a blowjob, Sam? Please? Will you let me suck on your hard cock the way I used to suck on your dad's? The way you saw me sucking your friends'?"

"Show me your tits, Mom," he told her as he pushed back his chair. Again, his assertiveness made her pussy tingle and leak. His father could be that way when he was aroused, too.

Expecting to go for a jog later on, she was wearing a sports bra and shorts, and as she sat at the kitchen table she reached up and tugged the bra down under one and then the other tit, letting its elastic material hold them up. She was a little self-conscious about how maturity had removed the firmness from her D-cup tits and she was afraid their old-lady droop would be a quick turn-off for her stepson.

She needn't have worried. Number one, he was a horny teenage boy. And number two, he had considered her to be the sexiest MILF of any of his friends' mothers ever since he understood what the term meant. There was nothing she could have done to turn him off right then!

He stood up, and she saw that he had indeed taken his cock out while they were talking; his balls, as well. Her already-swollen exposed nipples stiffened at the sight of his boner. It was very much like his father's but if anything was a bit larger. It was certainly larger and longer than either Bill's or Tony's. It was probably eight inches long and a little over an inch thick. Its knob was even fatter than the shaft with a dark red color, a pronounced fire helmet ridge, and a wide cleft underneath that came up and ended in a slit where his pee-hole was. The entire cock-head was glistening with the pre-cum he had been pumping out while she told him about giving his friends blowjobs. Her pussy leaked in anticipation of taking that fat knob in her mouth and washing it clean with her tongue.

"Play with your tits, Mom!" he told her interrupting her thoughts of sucking his dick. "Squeeze them and pull on your fat nipples!"

She moaned as she sat there and gripped her tits tightly and bulged her big two-inch wide nipples. She then slid her fingers and thumbs out until she was pinching their thick nubs and pulled them out, stretching them into cones.

She let out a low groan. She always liked having her nipples pulled and sucked but being told to do it herself by her sexy, young suddenly-domineering stepson in the middle of the kitchen while he watched her with his drooling boner a foot in front of her added a whole new dimension to it!

He stepped closer, and told her, "Rub my dick across your nipples, Mom! Smear my pre-cum all over them!"

She took his cock in her hand and its size, its hardness, and its heat made her moan again. With the other hand, she squeezed her tit to bulge her nipple and then she rubbed her stepson's slippery cock-head across her stiff nub and all around her dark areola. It was something she had never done with a stiff, drooling cock before and it felt glorious! That it was Sam's cock; that he had commanded her to do it; and that she was doing it in the middle of the kitchen all added to the wickedness of the already-taboo act, and her pussy leaked a small orgasm.

After she switched and smeared her other nipple, Sam pulled his cock out of her hand, and told her, "Suck your tits, Mom! Lap my dick-juice off your nipples!"

His uncharacteristic assertiveness, his raw language, and the lewdness of the situation made her pussy continue to leak as she pulled up on both of her tits and then went back and forth between them, lapping and sucking as much to put on a show for Sam as to pleasure herself. She had not sucked her own tits in a long time, and she'd never lapped a guy's wet pre-cum from them. Her pussy seemed to be continuously leaking. She would have shoved a hand into her shorts and fucked a finger or two up her cunt to really draw out her dribbling orgasm, but both hands were busy mashing and kneading her tits and forcing her fat nipples into her mouth.

As she worked her tits for him--and for her!--she looked at her handsome stepson a foot away with his rock-hard boner and his balls sticking out through the fly of his shorts. He stood with his hands on his hips as his cock twitched and leaked fresh pre-cum. That she was able to turn him on so much fueled the mini, hands-free orgasm she was having, and while she pinched and stretched out both nipples, she said, "Can I finger myself for you? Do you want to see me finger-fuck my pussy? I'm ready to frigging explode here!"

"No," he said flatly. "I want you to suck my cock, Mom! I want you to take my stiff, drooling boner in your pretty mouth and give me a blowjob like you gave Bill and Tony! I'm going to shoot my hot cum in your mouth and watch you swallow it!"

A shiver ran through her body and a fresh squirt of cunt-juice escaped her pussy to further soak her shorts.

She let go of her tits, leaving them hanging naked over her bunched-up sports bra. The combined wetness from his pre-cum and her saliva was evaporating in the cool air and the light chill caused her nipples to wrinkle and send yet another tingle to her pussy.

She reached out and around her stepson and put her hands on his ass. As she leaned forward in the chair, she pulled, bringing his cock toward her mouth. She opened wide, planning to pull him in and right down her throat, hoping that none of his girlfriends had ever deep-throated him before.

She was right; none had, and he had watched her take Bill and Tony's cocks down her throat, and he was looking forward to that. But he'd fantasized so many times about getting a blowjob from his gorgeous MILF stepmom that he wanted to draw it out now that it was becoming a reality.

He put his hands on the sides of her head to stop her from advancing any farther than his knob, and told her, "Suck on my cock-head, Mom! Lap the pre-cum off it! Let me feel your tongue washing all over it!"

She clamped her lips behind the heavy ridge of his knob, pulled a suction, and began swirling her tongue over it, feeling every wonderful millimeter of its smooth, squishy, surface, its deep, wide cleft, and even its surprisingly-large pee-hole.

He then began rocking his hips, fucking her mouth with short-but-ever-increasing pokes.

God, his cock felt so good going back and forth in her mouth, sliding over her tongue, getting closer and closer to her throat! She was sure he had seen her deep-throat his two friends, but did he understand that his throat-poke needed to be fast to avoid her gagging? She considered driving herself forward over his cock, but resisted. She was enjoying the control he was exerting over her almost as much as getting her mouth fucked.

Whether he understood the dynamics of deep-throating or he was just anxious to shove his stiff dick down his stepmother's gullet, he held her head tightly on his next hip-rock, and pulled her face into his belly, spearing his cock down her throat.

He let out a guttural groan and she gurgled a moan around the invading boner. She then tightened her grip on his ass and pulled herself even harder against him while rocking her head. Her lips were inside his fly and nuzzled into his curly pubes as another inch of his cock forced its way down her throat.

"Fu-u-uck!" he growled with his eyes screwed tightly shut. He was no virgin, but he had never felt anything quite like that! The tightness of her throat squeezing his cock while her tongue pressed against its underside and her lips closed tightly around his root was beyond anything he'd even imagined!

After ten or fifteen seconds, she pushed herself back letting his cock slip all the way from her mouth but made no attempt to break the web of throat-slime that it drew out and connected his glistening cock-head and her lips.

Catching her breath, she looked up and told him, "Fuck me, son! Fuck your mom's mouth! Shove that fat cock right down my throat and fuck me 'til you're ready to blow your hot load of cum right into my mouth!"

He didn't need to be told twice. With his hands holding her head, he began rocking his hips and fucking her mouth and she sucked and tongued his jabbing cock. He fucked her with short, fast strokes interspersed with full-depth throat-fucks where he would hold her face pressed against his belly and groan at the incredible feeling.

On his third throat-jab, she pulled one of his hands from her head and put it on her throat so he could feel the bulge his dick was making. "Oh, fuck!" he groaned and stroked her throat with his fingers, feeling the pressure on his cock.

Less than a minute later she could tell from his quickening pace and his breathing that he was getting ready to cum. She had mixed emotions about that. On one hand, it was a hell of an ego-boost for an old lady to get a young man off that quickly, but on the other hand, she would have liked it to last longer. She was really enjoying his energy and his forcefulness.

Suddenly, he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her off of his cock, and he began jerking off an inch from her face using her throat-slime as all-natural lube. "Open up, Mom! I'm going to fill your MILF mouth with my hot cum! But don't swallow it! I want to see it in your mouth!"

Twenty seconds later he let out a loud growl as a jet of thick, white jism shot from his pee-hole and against the roof of her mouth. With a few more hard, fast jerks another jet spurted into her mouth, and then he switched to slow full-length pumps to draw his seed from his balls.

When he squeezed the last drop of his sperm into her mouth and stood there looking down at her and catching his breath, she opened her mouth wide and swished her tongue through the pool of his thick jism.

He then surprised her by taking hold of the sides of her head, pulling her to her feet, and clamping his open mouth over hers. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and flicked her tongue at the same time that he drew a suction and pulled some of his cum into his own mouth.

She recovered from the surprise quickly and wrapped her arms around him while they kissed and swapped his cum back and forth. When they had finally each swallowed a share and broken the kiss, he looked at her and said, "God, I love you, Mom! I'm sorry if I was, you know, nasty with you, but you make me so frigging horny I can't control myself!"

She kissed him lightly while continuing to hold him, and then replied, "I love you too, son. And I don't mind you being nasty with me at all. In fact, it turns me on. I'll be your slut-mom, fuck-toy any time you want!"

"Did it, you know, gross you out a little that I wanted to eat my own cum?" he asked her.

"God, no!" she answered. "My pussy was leaking the whole time we were kissing and swapping your jism! Why? Does Cindy not like that?"

"I've actually been afraid to try it with her," he said.

"Well, you can try anything with me!" she responded. "Have you, um, sucked a cock? Are you bi?"

"I haven't tried it, but I think I want to," he said. "The look on your face the other night when you were giving Bill and Tony blowjobs made me think you weren't doing it just to please them, but that you were really enjoying it. Although Cindy doesn't seem to like it that much."

"Oh, I was enjoying it!" she said with a laugh. "And that's too bad--and a bit surprising--about Cindy, but I can pretty much guarantee that you'll like it!" She looked him in the eyes, and added, "Your father sure did!"

"Dad was bi?" he said as an image flashed into his head of his lean, fit, and handsome father on his knees in front of a naked man sucking his cock. The image caused his dick to twitch.

"We only had threesomes a few times and one of those was with another woman," she replied. "When we had our first guy-guy three-way he was reluctant at first when I asked him to suck the other guy's dick after he'd been fucking me. But your father would do just about anything to please me and he sucked my pussy-juice off the guy's cock while I watched.

"The more he sucked and got into it the harder I rubbed my pussy, and with my fingers jabbing in and out of my cunt I kept encouraging him and told him that if he let the guy blow his load in his mouth I'd share it with him. By the time the guy shot off in your Dad's mouth he was full-fledged bi.

"The next threesome we had, I didn't even need to ask him," she went on. "It was with a different guy, and we started off by giving him a two-mouth blowjob. After the two of them fucked me every way possible, your Dad ended up under me in a 69 while the guy fucked me and he lapped his cock, taking it into his mouth every once in a while. The guy dumped his load deep in my cunt and then your father sucked every bit of it out while getting me to cum with his mouth."

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,342 Followers
12