Getting Frisky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers

The next evening she caught his eye and he shook his head 'yes' and smiled. She nodded 'yes' and smiled. She said good night and went off to bed. He finished up some book work and did the same.

Bob was completely nude. He went into the bath and washed his dick off to touch it up. He had a shower earlier. He dried everything, including the hair, very dry. Turning the lights out he went through her door. Hanna had a side light on and was under the sheets. He climbed in bed and under the sheets just as she turned the light off. He moved his pillow over near hers and she moved over planting herself against him, full on. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him casually.

He pressed in tighter. She had short bed pants and a button top on. She slipped a hand down and around his dick just below the head and played with it. He unbuttoned her top and opened it up and fingered her breast and nipple and then the other. She slid an arm out of the top then the other arm and dropped it on the floor and back to his dick, almost flat on her back. His mouth was around the far nipple and the near one was working his chest. Both were hard as was his dick and her clit. Along with some seriously new erotic kissing they kept it up with the dick and tits for some time. He didn't venture down into her valley. She still had her pants on.

Her mom suggested to have them on for a few times starting out. If a man takes your pants off and you let him you're giving him permission to fuck you. It easies his mind from worry and he can let go. After a while Bob slid his hand down on her rump and felt her up and down a few times. He lightly hooked a thumb in the top of her pants and a second later she casually lifted her hips while slipping her tongue in and finding his. They merged their tongues while he slipped her pants off.

He squeezed his butt muscles and tilted his dick up as it got harder. She let go of his dick and slipped the arm under his waist and pulled gently. He lifted up and over her leg as it moved out under him and he settled down, thighs matching. He adjusted, she adjusted and his dick pushed in between her folds and about two or three inches further. She wrapped her legs around his, her heels on his buns. She wrapped her arms around his lower back just as he pulled his dick back out almost clearing her vagina entrance.

He pushed tightly with a tilt to his hips and she pushed his butt with her heels and pulled down with both her hands. He rammed in again and went about five or six inches. Once more back and she applied all the pressure she could, heels, hands, and thrusting up her hips into his. He was all in on the third thrust. He immediately started a hard fuck, full in, full out. No choice. She had him below his hips with her legs and had him above his hips with her arms and he was free to fuck in between and he was going to stay right there and do just that.

From the fourth thrust it was 'give me all you got' and they did. This was about dick and pussy and tongue and skin. He slipped an arm down and grabbed her butt to pull against. He felt his dick head plowing all the way through, his foreskin stretched tight down his shaft. His balls got shoved this way and that way when he was all in but was surviving without damage.

She was so keyed up and nervous before they started she hit her first orgasm on about the tenth thrust. He didn't even notice, their movements masking her reactions. She squealed a little into his tongue and pulled with her heels. He was keyed up washing off his dick and getting into her bed got him harder.

On the twentieth or thirtieth thrust he let loose with his first sperm assault on her cervix. He didn't slow down or stop or even pause. He was throwing out sperm on the move. He was squeezing his balls so hard as far as he knew it was just nice feelings in a fuck. The sperm was spread throughout and helped. He couldn't slow down and neither could she so they ramped it up a little higher.

Eons later he worried about hitting her folds so hard. Must have been the sound. He made a conscience effort to move his hips lower so he hit at an upper angle to lessen the effect. It made his dick plow across her g-spot harder and she was soon getting lost again. She started kissing harder and emitting a short grunt on each thrust. She hadn't been thrusting up but she started a slight upward tilt just about when his dick plowed across her g-spot.

Her second orgasm was more intense than the first. She put her cheek against his and said, "Don't stop, don't stop." He pulled his stomach in and shoved his dick in and gave her his best each time. He felt her squeezing and contracting and he pulled her butt tighter. Feeling hers he got into his second and they fucked through both and slowly got back to opening their eyes and looking around. He slowly stopped and stayed on top with his head down.

She rubbed her hands up and down his back and squeezed his dick with her vagina. It was slowly going down but she couldn't tell yet. He struggled and got his elbows planted again and got some of his weight off her. They looked at each other and eventually smiled. Neither one knew what the hell happened. He rolled off and they went to sleep. They fucked twice more that night and twice the next night, in his bed.

On the third day Hanna came back from shopping, getting more school clothes and showed them to her mom. They were lounging on the back breezeway and her mom said, "Should I ask how's it going with Bob or should I sneak around more and find out that way?"

Hanna smiled and said, "Mom, you're getting to be a busybody."

"I know," her mom said, "I was just kidding some. I saw the stains on the sheets when I was washing. I didn't specifically look for that but I usually look in case I have to spray somewhere. Don't be embarrassed. This is woman stuff. My mom talked to me about sex a lot and I figure we might do the same."

Hanna though about it a moment or two and decided and said, "Mom, I am absolutely stunned at the size of his thing."

"Really," her mom said, "He must have gotten it from his dad. Mine's really small. No wonder there was a lot of stain. You have had a glow about you for the last few days. I haven't gotten a peek since he was nine or ten years old. Sometimes bumpy in the pool but I didn't want to accidentally lose some of my suit to see what it would do, assuming I would turn him on."

"Uh huh." Hanna said. "I almost did that to dad once. I did bend over when he was getting out of the pool once but he hid it so I couldn't see when I turned around."

"Oh, do that whenever you want," her mom said. "He's really fun when he gets turned on by someone else." Her mom paused a little and said, "Hanna, you're going to get to the 'what now stage' after you get going. It's a two way street and you have to develop ways to do to your guy what he does to you. Maybe more than that. Research it. It's easy with the internet. It's important. You would be amazed how many women say 'here it is' and that's it. Don't be one of those."

Hanna sat silently and thought about that.

"Or," her mom said, "you could take a run at your dad and I could take a run at bob and your dad and I could teach you guys. That would be fun."

Hanna turned and looked, and her mom was smiling widely, twinkles in her eyes.

Later that night Hanna said to Bob, "Remember when you washed my front? Could you wash it again only start at the bottom? You could use your tongue to wash with. I'll probably thrash around and I'll put my pillow over my face if I feel a scream coming on. Remember my clit is very sensitive. If you suck on it I'll pass out." He smiled and made his plans.

She wasn't wearing her top anymore. He turned her over on her stomach and pulled her pants off. He started high up her neck and worked around both sides. Her arms were up under her pillow. He worked across her back and down the sides to the edges of her breasts. Using her back for a smorgasbord he feasted down to her butt cheeks and sampled both. He used a thumb and forefinger to spread her cheeks and put some hot air right on her butt button, close. He was on top with his legs out keeping hers inside.

She kept pushed her legs out and he eventually let her go past his. He moved back up her trunk letting his dick play with her pussy lips. Then he tilted his hips back and planted his head right on her butt button. It wasn't lubed so it didn't go in but he worked it for some time through her moans and backward thrusts. His pre-cum was starting to let him in.

She finally couldn't wait and pulled her knees up and splayed out wide, not sure if she wanted him in or not but he went backwards, turned over and moved up under her. She dropped her crotch right down on. He had both hands up on the side of her hips and adjusted her. Her pussy was wide open. He started on the sides with his lips and plucked and pulled at the folds and around the inside for almost fifteen minutes then went all in with his tongue. She wanted him on her clit but knew he had to have her vagina before her clit. Man stuff.

He got the tip of his tongue in the funnel and pulled down on her hips and a really sensual mini fuck ensued. He held his position while she did the chore. She finally settled down close and he went in and out, twisting and turning. Then he stopped. No orgasm for you. Not yet.

He slid out and turned her over. With her knees up and legs out wide he got in between, right over her hood. He played with it with his fingertips and sucked and played with the top of her folds, pulling them out with his lips. He occasionally pulled her hood up and breathed right on the front of her clit. She was getting squirmy waiting. Her scent was a little different than he remembered from her panties. More musky, maybe a strange sweet musky. Made his dick harder. He put his arms around her thighs.

He mouthed her hood, sucking and tonguing and stopping and just breathing on her clit front. She was restless. He unwrapped his arms and got on his knees and tugged on her legs. She slipped down the bed and he turned her slightly to the bottom corner and on her side. He moved up, his head towards her feet and settled down on his side with his head on her thigh, right in her valley. Her upper leg was up. His body was almost out of her reach, but not quite. She didn't notice. He was back to her hood with his lips. It was very nice.

It was dark but after a few minutes she fixated on his dick. It wasn't close. She reached out and put her hand on his inner thigh and slowly played toward his balls, reaching a bit. He moved his hips just a few inches closer to her. He started ranging up and down her hood with his lips and fingers, jacking her off subtlety. She got her fingers under his balls and lightly touched around. Then she moved closer. She loved what he was doing.

She pushed forward with her clit occasionally, instinctively. He reached a hand over to the top of her lower back and lightly pressed. She inched closer to his hips and could wrap a hand around his shaft and did. He flexed his dick and she wet her lips, breathing long breaths. The thing was absolutely alive in her hand. He moved his stomach closer to hers, holding his hips back. Leveraging with his feet he slowly slid his hips closer. She didn't notice.

He pushed his dick out and them drew it back. She moved over again to get a little closer. He could feel her breath hitting the bare head. She still had her hand around his shaft and she casually pulled and it swiveled right over near her face. His foreskin was tight down around his ridge.

She took in a long slow big breath and let it out through barely open lips and put her tongue out and touched the head for a few moments. She tasted his pre-cum and cleaned it off. She momentarily let go of his shaft and put her hand over on his buns and pressed, just a little. He moved over and her tits settled into his tummy. She kept her hand on his buns and used her other one to wrap his shaft. He flexed his dick again and it pressed into her lower lip.

She made an adjustment and pulled at his buns and he flexed his dick again and the head slipped just in between her lips. He pulled backwards slowly and she followed and kept it between her lips until he moved forward again, slowly. His dick was about at its normal upward tilt and perfectly aligned with her mouth and he felt her tongue starting to see what was there. She got her hand back and put it under his balls, her other hand in the middle of the shaft. She had a brand new play thing to use in a brand new way and he didn't mind in the least.

He applied more or less pressure on her hood and clit to keep her distracted somewhat from what she was doing. It seemed to be working. She was tonguing and lightly sucking and jacking his shaft. He would run his tongue across the front of her clit just as he pulled up on the hood getting nice moans and hip fucks from her. He was going to try and orgasm just as she did and hopefully she would be distracted and just go with it.

He continued with as much variety as he could and she was working his dick with more variety. He started a slow thrust and she worked it. She was fully into oral and he was getting moved into range and feeling his balls start to tighten. He pulled her hood back and got her clit fully inside his lips and lightly sucked and played with it. She got more active. She was getting there.

He squeezed his buns trying to hold off. She was sucking his dick pretty actively so he did the same to her clit. He was about to orgasm and he told himself not to thrust into her mouth too far, to just have an orgasm where it was. She emitted some strange noises and he sucked harder and faster. His hips froze and she felt his first shot of sperm and then the second. She swallowed and waited for more. She worked his dick and used her tongue to keep up.

She felt her orgasm screaming up the hill when his first shot came. She jacked and sucked and her orgasm hit right in the middle of his. She went over the top and her hips froze and then jerked with each pulse. Neither one quit and they were both well past when they slowed down and lay back and just breathed.

She was 18 and he was 19 and it took about 13, 510 days or 444 months or 37 years of life for them to finally find out what's up with sex. It was a very fine revelation. Her mom found out how big Bob was and she found out how big her dad was. It was a hell of a summer.

Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers
12