Getting Her Man

Story Info
An ADA is willing to do anything to get her man.
10k words
4.23
10.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, you amazing readers. This story will feature characters who are above the age of 18 engaging in interracial sex. There will be elements of dubious consent but that is not the outright theme. Please enjoy this story and tell me what you think in the form of comments and favorites.

-------------------------------

The sound of the phone alarm rang out across the room, breaking the early evening tranquility. Kayla put the files she was looking at to the side and silenced the device. Her heart was racing as water dripped from her hair and onto the wooden desk she found herself sitting at. "Now or never," she said out loud, finding the resolve to go through with her evening. Sliding her chair back she took a moment to just stretch her limbs. Awkwardly she made her way over to the bed and looked at the flame red dress she was to wear. Inwardly she was a bit put off by the piece, but knew she had to suck it up. Picking up the thin fabric she found herself shimmying into it, letting the red fibers flow over her tanned hips almost like a second skin. Pulling it up she snapped the halter top in place, feeling the silky wrap as it rested against her neck.

Slowly she moved around the room, finding the accompanying pieces to complete her look. A set of diamond earrings, a golden watch, a few golden bangles, and a golden necklace found their way around her body. Creeping back to her bed she sat down momentarily relaxing as she put on the pair of golden heels, meant to push her tall body even further into the clouds. Sighing she busied herself with trying to get the intricate loops around her ankles. Normally Kayla wouldn't bother herself with footwear that didn't simply slide onto her feet, but a night like tonight called for something a bit more...risque'. With the last band securing her feet in place she stood up, taking the time to find her balance, and looked at herself in the mirror one last time. The dress was tied around her neck, the back clasp hiding beneath her black hair and flowed over her body, a window into her cleavage sat there tight against her chest. The piece of clothing stopped at her mid-thigh, giving a peek at the supple tanned flesh.

Kayla grew up being vaguely aware of her attractiveness. As soon as she hit puberty she garnered the attention of men both her age and older. Her hips flared out and her chest got larger in a way that earned her the jealous looks of all the girls she tried so desperately to be friends with. It wasn't that those poor young ladies were jealous of her body, they were jealous of the eyes of the boys that followed Kayla wherever she went. If only they knew how little Kayla cared for that attention, she was more focused on something else. While her classmates were dreaming of each other, she was dreaming of that bright and shiny detective badge, just like the one she watched her father put on every day.

For as long as she could remember Kayla had been obsessed with being a police officer. That obsession caused her to forgo a more normal childhood in favor of studying detective procedures and training her body. All that work had paid off, she went to college and got a degree in Criminology, afterward she made her way to the Academy. Eventually, she found her way into the force and enjoyed her time for all of five minutes. She was a force to be reckoned with as she arrested purp after purp, yet she had to watch them walk due to an incompetent DA. That's when she decided to pivot her law enforcement efforts to the other side. For years she doubled her efforts to study for the LSAT, then she split her time between classes and her patrols. She went in and aced the bar, then used her former connections as an officer to get a position in the prosecutor's office of the city. It was here that she found her first case, a man with connections that seemed just out the law's reach. He was the new king of crime, a suave gentleman with enough blood on his hands to stuff a vampire. No matter what her office did, he was one step ahead, taunting them as he teased the police and the DA. Kayla watched her colleagues give up as they failed to find any evidence to really pin the long list of crimes on him. That's why she had to do what she had to do.

Glancing down at her watch she knew she had to go. Kayla dialed a number on the phone before stuffing it and her wallet into her bag along with other important items. Shutting off the lights in her apartment she left it behind and made her way outside. The warm summer air rolled over her tanned naked shoulders as her heels clacked. The familiar feeling of men's stares crawled over her body as she walked toward the waiting car and the driver that waited for her. "Hello Sebastion," she said as the man tipped his cap to her. For the last few months, she got to know the driver as he chauffeured her to and from. Climbing into the back seat she settled in for the long ride.

As the city rolled past her view she let her mind replay the plan in her head. Tonight she had to make a move, after dinner she would make sure to spring her trap and get the evidence she needed. Gripping her purse she let the tiny hint of doubt creep into her mind, what she was doing wasn't exactly legal by any stretch of the imagination, but it was worth it. If she could get just a hint of something tonight she could put a very bad man away for a very long time.

"Ma'am we're here," came Sebastion's voice from beside her, "Sir is waiting for you inside at Sakura.". She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice that they had stopped. Nodding to the man she got out and found herself in front of an impressive building. She had seen many pictures of the Thousand Blossoms Hotel, but none of them did them justice. The building was a bright illuminated marvel of modern architecture. From the outside, it beckoned all observers to wander in and get lost within its luxury walls, which Kayla was going to do gladly. Walking forward she broke through the confines of the door and found herself transported to an adult playground that tugged at her very core. She paused for a moment, wondering if she should just enjoy the atmosphere but decided against it, she was a woman on a mission. Looking around she found the bright neon pink sign with the name of the famed restaurant.

Walking over she looked at the hostess, a small blonde woman whose sunshiny demeanor was fabricated just so she could get more tips. "Hello ma'am are you with a party?" she asked with a distinct Californian accent.

Kayla swallowed and responded, "Yes my I'm with the Armond party." The blonde woman smiled and had hearts in her eyes as she remembered the man, those hearts turned to skulls as she recognized that Kayla was his date.

"Right away ma'am," the blonde said with a lot less hospitality than before. Kayla couldn't help but understand. Armond was a handsome man who easily got the attention of whoever he wanted, and very rarely gave his out. Whenever he did give a lucky lady his attention it automatically made her a target of any other girl in the vicinity. The hostess led her through the maze of winding tables to a back room that had a waiter standing at attention. "Your date is right this way ma'am in our pink room," the blonde hissed. Kayla gave her fakest smile to the hostess and returned her hospitality with a little of her own.

"Thank you, I'm sure I'll have a great time," Kayla said while flashing a bright smile. The blonde forced a smile onto her face as she left the woman to her own devices. Straightening her dress Kayla made her way through the doors and was greeted with the sight of her date and target.

Kayla was not one to give more credit than one deserved, and even less inclined to do so when someone was a killer, but she reluctantly did it for Armond. To start the black man was large, much larger than her sturdy frame. If she saw him on the street she would've sworn that he played professional football or rugby. Added to the muscular frame was a handsome face that teetered between boyish charm and sexy arrogance, wrapped in a black wrapper with hazel eyes that burned with a mischievousness. He was a bit younger than her, and it was evident by his kinky black curls that were cut low and stylized in a faux hawk type style. His sleek demeanor was further expressed by what she saw him in, a pair of tight black pants and a maroon v-neck sweater that curved over his impressively large arms. Armond was the type of figure that oozed sexual appeal, a raw masculine charm that chipped at Kayla's stoic demeanor. In her quest to seduce the man, the fact that he was so good looking made things a lot easier.

"Morgana, you look great," he said with a low soulful voice as he approached her. Kayla shook at the way the fake name rolled off his tongue, similar to the way the R&B singers she grew up listening to would say some girl's name. Her body shuddered with an exciting jolt as she returned his greeting. Tilting her chin up she placed a kiss on his cheek, her body finding comfort in Armond's strong grasp. With his thick hand on her back, Armond guided her to a chair, that he had pulled out. Kayla sat down and moved her chair in, while Armond took a seat across from her.

She eyed him carefully her interrogation instincts taking over. Her first goal was to make him feel comfortable, to get his guard down. Licking her plump red lips she started a bit of conversation, "Armond dear why all of this?" She leaned forward placing her elbows on the table and gave him a good look.

Armond chuckled, once again his voice tugging at her. "A man can't show a woman a good time?" Armond asked with a playful nature. He sat back looking confident as he eyed her carefully. Kayla shrank under the man's gaze, shuddering as she tried to reconcile the look he was giving her. It was something a bit more than intrigue, but way beneath the lustful gazes of the boys who often swarmed her. It unnerved her for it was the look of a lion eyeing his next meal. Kayla once again licked her lips, she was now hunting the hunter.

"When a man shows a woman a good time, usually a drink is involved," she whispered. Armond leaned back once again letting out a masculine chuckle. Rising from his seat to his impressive height he walked over to the door and knocked twice, before returning. Reclaiming his seat he smiled at her. Kayla eyed him carefully but jumped slightly when the door slid open. The waiter walked in with a white bottle and two small curved disks, placing them down he tipped the bottle pouring out a clear liquid into them. When he was done he placed the bottle on the table and turned to leave, but Armond's voice rang out.

"Waiter, our appetizers when you get a chance," he said with a pleasant chuckle. Refocusing on Kayla his grin returned as he raised the disk. "I think this drink will do. It's a nice little sake that I found, I think the name's Yasuke Sake. Wonderful taste really," he said. Kayla nodded feigning her interest as she clanged her serving against his. Taking a sip she tried to hide the delight that built across her face. Armond had found her favorite type of sake, an expensive little number that she had only on special occasions. Turns out this little mission would be pretty run. "So Morgana, why is a woman like you single?" he asked as he drained the saucer.

Kayla grinned while placing her cup on the table. This was the moment that she had been prepping for, months of work were about to pay off. "Armond deary, I'm not a woman who likes to waste time. Many men these days can't handle a woman like me," she said. She knew that she had to make her act believable so she sprinkled in a little bit of truth, her love life was lacking due to a drought of men willing to take on her strong personality.

From across the table, the man pondered what he heard over another saucer of the exquisite alcohol. "So what makes a woman like you hard to handle?" he asked. There was a hint of excitement in his voice, no doubt he found the thought of her exciting, and it was her duty to keep him thinking that.

"I'm a woman with her find focus on her goals. I won't settle for anything less than what I want," she said.

"And what is it that you want?" he asked excitedly. Kayla sat back giggling at his boyish excitement. There was something refreshing about having the younger man take interest in her. With the extra attention part of her relished it, but not enough to stop.

Keeping her role as the femme fatale she laughed, "A question like that is going to cost you dinner handsome." Laughing Armond sat back his hazel eyes boring into her green ones. Kayla looked away, fighting the almost childlike embarrassment from his gaze. Regaining her composure she switched subjects ignoring the fact that he noticed her falter. "So how is a rich and powerful man like you single?" she questioned. Even though she didn't follow through on many of the men she dated, she learned the way to get a man to spill his guts.

Armond looked as if he was contemplating the best answer to that question. Eventually, a light went on behind his eyes and he found his answer, "I'm a man who likes taking his time with this whole dating thing." Eyeing him carefully she begged him silently to go on, the entire time she rubbed her thighs together getting excited at the prospects of what is to come. Some inner feminine part of her was driven to know more about the masculine presence in front of her. Armond was seasoned in getting women like Kayla to bend to his will, it was something of talent of his. The thought of having her in his bed caused his cock to push against his pants in anticipation. Flashing the smile that flooded a thousand panties he kept digging, excited to peel back at her secrets.

Armond topped off both of their drinks, taking in Kayla's flushed face. There was no doubt a bit more conversation over the drink would loosen her up. Kayla felt Armond pull back and silently cursed, digging deep she did her best to pull him in. Kicking her foot out lightly she stroked his leg making sure to tread dangerously close to his inner thigh, "Slow, what's so great about slow?" she asked in a low purr. She needed him to get her into a cat and mouse game, the true goal was for her to get back to his room. That way she would be able to get even the smallest bit of evidence against him.

"What isn't great about slow?" Armond started, "It's the build-up, the crawling journey to the much-anticipated end." He took another sip and just smiled. He was enjoying the banter and decided to take it up a notch. "Morgana please don't tell me you've only been with guys who enjoyed a quick session?" he teased. The pink tinge from the alcohol was now permanently affixed to her face as he probed into her sex life. Unfortunately, he was right about her former partners, most of them were minute men who were just happy to be there. The ones who weren't were braggarts who greatly overestimated their abilities. Armond for all his talk reminded her of those very men and overhyped playboy who thought himself smooth. "That smile tells me I guessed right," Armond said shattering her thoughts.

Kayla had to keep the game up and brought him in closer, "I've had my fair share of men, many rich and powerful ones. They made me enjoy the advantages of the quick game, less mess, and less time. Can you make me enjoy slow?" Once again she swept her tongue over her plump red lips catching a bit of the sweet liquid on her tongue. She had set her bait and was hoping he would pick it up.

Armond grinned, his teeth shining in the dim light of the restaurant. "Don't worry, plenty of women love slow after I get done with them," he told her. His voice came out low and strong, the tell-tale sign of a man confident in himself.

"Oh, I thought you didn't like wasting your time?" Kayla asked truly enjoying herself.

"I don't. Those women aren't worth an actual date, just the quick call and the payout," he admitted. His eyes flashed with a dangerous gleam as he eyed her down. This time though Kayla shrunk under the gaze, it was something more than the looks most men gave her. It was like he was judging her, staring through the guise she put up and deep within her core. As much as it unnerved her, it also excited her. She hadn't felt something like this since she was out on the beat chasing down the criminal element.

"So how do you decide who's worth a date?" Kayla asked. Armond was ready to say something but the door slid open revealing two waiters carrying the appetizers he had ordered earlier. The men put down two full trays of multicolored sushi rolls.

Ducking the question Armond picked up chopsticks and started placing a few of the brightly colored rolls onto the plate. Pushing the offering to the woman he smiled as she glanced at it. Kayla took a bright pink roll and placed it in her mouth and chewed, the flavor was excellent and so familiar to her. "It's good," she mumbled while avoiding the man's gaze. She couldn't find any more words so she decided to keep stroking his leg, wanting the small token of affection to put him at ease. She thought it worked as Armond softened.

"Just delicious?" he asked his eyes shining with an inquisitive nature. Kayla eyed him wondering what he meant, the sushi tasted beyond good, actually, she knew it was her favorite. The thing was he wasn't the chef, and she doubted he cared about her opinion of his ordering skills. Armond kept his smile and dug a little deeper, "I thought you would be a bit more excited to have your favorite type of roll Morgana...don't you love nigirizushi?"

Kayla coughed as the piece of sushi went down, shocked by what the man had said. There he was peering at her from across the table with a look that screamed he knew something. Reeling from his words Kayla did her best to figure out when she would have told him a fact so personal. The feeling in her stomach morphed into unease and the romantic ambiance of the room faded into something sinister. Armond was no longer her target, but she realized that he was a predator who was playing some dangerous game with his new victim. Her only hope was to figure out how much he knew and continue on, if she was lucky she could escape with evidence and her life.

The thing was she wasn't so lucky. Armond's thick lips split into a telling grin before he continued speaking, "Morgana you were wondering how I decide my women?" he chuckled. Kayla was paralyzed with fear but dared not to move. "It's simple really, I like women who know what they want and go after it. Kinda like you," he confessed. Kayla regained her composure swallowing down her bite of food and forcing another into her mouth. The flavor of the sushi became muted as she searched for a way to keep him talking.

"Hmm what can I say, a girls gotta know what she wants in her man," she cooed while continuing to stroke him with her foot. Armond leaned back obviously enjoying the game that they were playing. Kayla knew that something was a miss but she couldn't just get up, so she had to hope and pray that keeping Armond distracted would save her tight little ass.

"Oh, and what is it that you want in a man?" he asked eyeing her dangerously. Kayla took a deep breath doing her best to steady her nerves, if she wanted the evidence she had to be willing to risk it all. This dinner was nothing more than an undercover assignment, one where she didn't have back up. Putting her chopsticks down she got up. For a moment the sake took hold and robbed her of her balance, but she recovered as she made her way over to him. Doing her best she looked down at the man. Her green eyes bore to his and she dipped her mouth to his ear.

She breathed out letting the hot air roll over him before speaking, "I love a man who's big and strong. Someone who can show me a good time, someone who doesn't mind doing things the hard way," Kayla refused to back away, seeing this moment as a battle of wits. Moving her hand down low she decided to place it on his thigh and rub. Most men were all talk, but something was driving her to know where his confidence came from. She moved toward his knee and back up, going slow and doing her best to entice the man. Just as this was a calculated survival tactic it served to satisfy her own growing curiosity. Each pass brought her closer to satisfying herself, each set of strokes against the soft black denim served to coax the sleeping serpent from its slumber. Just as Kayla swept her hand back up she gasped slightly. Her cheeks were no burning with a red tinge as she was held in place by her discovery.