Getting Her Rox Off Pt. 03

Story Info
Risky anal with her husband just the other side of the door.
3.7k words
4.6
9.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie looked over at Alan and smiled, watching him walk around the bedroom naked. He looked over at her and smiled back.

"Well that was unexpected, a very pleasant surprise," she giggled.

"Yeah, we don't have as much sex as we used to, I thought I'd be spontaneous," Alan told her.

He sure had been. Another late night at work usually meant him coming home tired. Last night he'd been full of energy, pouncing on a tired Roxie as soon as he got in the house. She wasn't going to stop him, she was just glad he hadn't done it a couple of days before when her arse was still sore from her visit to the park. Waking the next morning, Alan had fucked her again.

"Are we okay?" he asked.

"Of course we are, why do you ask?" Roxie said puzzled.

"Nothing really, I know I'm a lot older than you and we probably don't have as much sex as you'd like, that's all," Alan explained.

"That's why you treat me to lots of dildos silly," Roxie giggled again.

"No, it's not good enough. I'm phoning work, I'm taking the day off, and I'm going to spoil you rotten," Alan announced.

Roxie heard him but didn't believe him. Even when he picked up his phone and told his receptionist that he wouldn't be in, she still thought he was joking. He showed her his phone, showing her the phone log, the call to his office showing.

"What are we going to do then?" Roxie asked excitedly.

"I thought we'd drive out to the coast, to the new big shopping centre, do some clothes shopping, maybe a little jewellery, and a table at that restaurant overlooking the harbour," Alan told her.

"I'd better shower and get dressed then," Roxie cried out excitedly.

Just over an hour later they drove into the town, down the hill towards the sea and the shops. They parked up and went to a nearby store, Alan splashing his cash on a couple of designer dresses for Roxie. The girls in the shop looked them both up and down, probably wondering why he was spending so much on his daughter. The twenty-year age gap between them always had that effect, Roxie flashing her wedding ring to put them right.

They walked around for a little while, then went to the restaurant he'd mentioned. Roxie had been there once before with him, the views of the sea from the roof terrace were stunning. They ate, being well looked after by the waiters, mostly due to Alan's generous tips and staring at Roxie's stunning ice-blue eyes and shapely legs.

"I know, I think there was a lingerie shop nearby, let's go and get you something nice for under the dresses," Alan said.

"Spoilsport, there's nothing like going commando," Roxie laughed.

"Well we'll have a look for my benefit then," Alan told her.

They spent a good hour looking around the shop, Roxie trying on numerous items, Alan liking more than she did, buying them and telling her it didn't matter if she didn't want to wear them, but he'd like to see her in them anyway.

He asked the assistants if there was a coffee shop nearby, and they gave him directions. Walking towards it they turned a corner and Alan stopped, grabbing Roxie's wrist.

"Ooh, I've seen reviews for this place, very good ones. You seem a little tense at times, what do you think?" he asked Roxie.

Roxie looked up at a massage parlour. It was tastefully decorated, not at all seedy looking like normal.

"Really? You think I need a massage?" Roxie quizzed.

"It wouldn't hurt to de-stress you more, you may even like it," Alan laughed.

They walked in, Alan telling Roxie to sit down while he spoke to the lady sitting at a desk about the prices. Roxie heard them talking, then she clicked an intercom.

"How many? Just the wife? What time is the next appointment? Okay, I can do that," she heard a male voice say.

Alan turned and smiled at Roxie and stuck his thumb up.

"They normally only take bookings and appointments but they've agreed to see to you now," Alan smiled.

The lady pointed towards a door on the right side of the room, a similar door being on the left. They went to walk through when the lady told Alan he'd have to wait in the reception room, it would be only Roxie to go in. Roxie passed him her bag and kissed him on the cheek. She walked through the door into a smaller room, painted white with certificates adorning the walls, and a massage table in the centre.

"Change in there, come back here with a towel around you," she heard a male voice say.

She looked to where a young-looking guy stood, his back to her as she washed his hands. She walked into the cubicle and pulled the curtain across. She stripped off her clothes and wrapped the towel around herself, walking back to the table.

"Take the towel off, lie on your stomach with your head here please," he told her.

Roxie pulled the towel from around herself.

"No, underwear off too please," he instructed.

"Completely naked?" Roxie asked.

"Yes, your husband has paid for a full body massage, you must be naked," he said again.

Roxie walked back and took her bra off, then slid down her thong, putting them with her clothes.

"Is she coming to do the massage now?" Roxie asked as she placed the towel across her buttocks and up her back.

"She? I do the massage?" he said, "lie still and relax. I'll do your back and your legs first."

She turned her head to the side, watching as he poured oil into his hands, then dripped it on her shoulder blades and neck. His hands rubbed across her back, down the sides of her neck, his fingers pushing into her shoulders.

"Your shoulders are very tense, try to relax more," he told her.

"I'm getting an accent, where are you from?" Roxie asked.

"I live here now, but I am from Portugal originally," he answered.

"How long have you been a masseuse?" Roxie asked.

"Six years now, my parents have a place in Portugal, I wanted to try to open a shop here and be successful," he told her.

"Six years? How old are you then, you look very young," she inquired.

"I am twenty-two, I know I have a baby face so I look younger," he laughed.

His hands continued to work on her as she watched him. He had an olive glow about his skin, a suntanned look that her pale body could only be jealous of. His biceps flexed as he worked, Roxie moaning softly as his hands stroked across her back.

"I need to move this down, to do your lower back," he said, rolling the towel down leaving it just covering her buttocks.

He poured more oil and then rubbed into her back, down over her hips, then up towards her armpits, his fingers tracing across the sides of her tits. Getting to her upper back he repeated the cycle a few more times. He rolled the towel a couple more times, now it wasn't even covering her arse.

"That's not covering much is it?" Roxie laughed.

"I need to massage all over, rub away your tenseness," he instructed, "and I need to do your legs now."

He moved down the table, pouring oil directly down the back of one leg. Starting from her knee, his hand worked upwards, along her thighs, his fingers kneading the soft flesh. The towel had moved upwards again.

"Should that be lower, I bet you can see everything," Roxie giggled.

"A little yes, I caught it with my hands. You have a much better body than a lot of my clients though," he told her.

He rubbed at her thighs, telling her again there was a lot of tenseness in her thigh muscles, he'd have to work them longer. He repeated on the other leg, then told her she was really tense on her inner thighs.

"I need to part your legs a little more," he said.

His hands worked her inner thighs, his fingers getting ever closer to her pussy, so close and yet not quite getting there. He told her to relax again, as she was flinching as he edged closer to touching her pussy. He drizzled more oil on, then his hands worked all the way down to her ankles and back up, each leg in turn.

"People don't realise how tense their legs become, how the muscles need relaxing, especially in the thighs," he explained.

Roxie felt her ankles moved a little further apart, and knowing he was standing at the far end of the table she knew he had a perfect view right between her legs. She wondered how damp she was, a telltale sign that his fingers working close to her pussy had been turning her on. She playfully giggled and pushed the towel down a little further, giggling and telling him it didn't seem to be covering much. He didn't answer but started massaging her upper thighs again, making the towel ride up.

"Your thighs are full of tension, I'm going to have to massage your buttocks too," he explained, before pulling the towel away completely.

Before Roxie had the chance to say anything, he'd drizzled oil across both buttocks and started rubbing it all over them. He rubbed across and down her hips, then down between her thighs, his fingers again so close to touching her pussy, running down between the gap between her pussy and the crease of her buttock. Now, as he massaged her buttocks, his fingers also swirled close to her arsehole. You felt more oil drizzled on, this running down between her legs. He rubbed it in, pulling her buttocks apart as he did so.

"Is this part of the massage still?" Roxie giggled.

"All over massage means all over, every tense spot needs to be worked on or it's a waste of time," he told her.

He worked her buttocks for another minute or so, pushing his fingers and hands deep into her flesh, working his fingers between her legs but not quite touching her arsehole or pussy.

"I need you to turn over now so I can do the front," he told her, handing her the towel back.

Roxie turned over, placing the towel across her lower stomach, him telling her to lay her hands down by her sides, but away from her body.

"I'll start with the top half again, please keep relaxed and still," he instructed.

He poured more oil into his hands, then rubbed it into the top of her chest and her neck, his fingers pushing into her like he was about to strangle her. He told her to relax more, to think about a happy place, to let her tensions run free. His hands worked her neck and then he ran them across her shoulders and down her arms. All the while he did it, he stared at her 32C tits.

He massaged down and onto her hips, along her ribcage, his hands swirling upwards and around each breast in turn, without actually touching them. If he intended to tease Roxie by seeing how close he could get to her private parts, first her pussy and arsehole and now her tits, he was doing a very good job.

Pouring oil between her breasts into her cleavage, he pushed a hand through and up, between her tits and across each shoulder in turn. His hands felt good, Roxie could feel knots disappearing as his hands did their special work.

Now he drizzled oil across her lower stomach, but as he worked this into her skin, his hands worked both through her cleavage at the same time, then spreading and running across her breasts as he worked up towards her shoulders once more. Whether he needed to, or whether it was because he could feel Roxie's nipples stiffen on his palms, he seemed to take longer to massage this part.

"Are they really tense too, or are you enjoying this a little too much?" Roxie giggled.

"You do have a lot of tension built up in them, yes, but also you have very nice big firm breasts," he laughed, "do you mind?"

"No, carry on, it's meant to be a full body massage after all," Roxie smiled.

Now he concentrated on just her breasts, swirling in hands in different directions like he was trying to mould them into different shapes. The concentration on his face intensified until he looked at Roxie and smiled. He walked to the end of the table, stood by her head, and started to massage her shoulders and breasts again, this time running his hands down her body, stretching over her. He looked into her eyes, still smiling. As he leaned over her body, Roxie could feel his cock pushing lightly on the top of her head. Dirty thoughts ran through her head, and just as quickly left as he walked to the other end of the table. As he did so, Roxie noticed a promising bulge through his flimsy trousers.

"I need to do the front of your legs now, I'll start with your feet and ankles," he told her.

He lightly grabbed her ankle and pushed her legs a little further apart, then massaged her legs in turn. Shortly after, he moved to one side of the table and removed the towel completely. He poured oil onto one of her thighs, then rubbed along her leg, up onto her lower stomach across her pelvic bone, and then down the other thigh. As he did it, he stared between her legs. He pushed his fingers into her thighs like he was kneading bread, first the outside and then the inside, then as he rubbed across her thighs his thumb ran along her inner thighs, rubbing across her labia as he did so.

"Keep relaxed please," he said as he felt Roxie jump a little.

She was relaxed, a little too relaxed maybe, she'd jumped because she was sure he could feel how wet she felt between her legs. His hands worked her inner thighs and across her pubic region, shaved of course as Roxie always kept it. She squirmed a little again.

"Sorry, I'm getting a little excited, as if you couldn't tell anyway," she giggled.

"It's normal, a lot of women do, sometimes I end up rubbing more than a little oil into their skin," he laughed.

"And that is the result?" Roxie asked, pointing at the growing bulge in his trousers.

"Occupational hazard, not always, normally only with my most beautiful clients," he smiled.

"I'll take it as a compliment then!" Roxie laughed.

"Turn over for me again, and part your legs a little more please, arms by your side again," he instructed, "your buttocks were really tense I want to do them again."

He turned her head to the side now, facing the side he was standing on. Putting a knee up onto the table, he told her that he needed to press a little harder now. He poured oil onto his hands, then starting from her buttocks, massaged each one, squeezing hard, then up onto her shoulders, his cock brushing against her thigh as he reached up her body. On each down stroke, his hand brushed between her legs. As he massaged her, he concentrated more and more on just her buttocks, until he openly rubbed his hands between her legs, his fingers and thumb brushing over her clit and arsehole.

"Oh my, it certainly is an all-over massage," Roxie moaned.

Little whimpers left her throat each time his fingers found her clit, momentary touches only, just grazing against her swollen bud, sending little electric shocks through her body. Now, quite brazenly, one hand rubbed across her back while the other stayed in place, fingers on her clit and his thumb resting gently against her arsehole.

"This feels so good, I can feel the tenseness leaving my body," Roxie told him, just as his hand moved between her legs. She gasped as he now openly rubbed between her swollen labia, his thumb massaging her puckered arsehole, which opened slightly and invitingly as she moved her legs a little. Just as Roxie was getting used to it, he removed his hand. Roxie groaned out loud.

She watched as he poured a little more oil onto his fingers, then he slid his hand against her clit and his fingers slid into her pussy. Roxie groaned again, arching her hips up towards him.

"I've never heard of an internal massage before, does it help?" Roxie quizzed.

"Many women feel most relaxed when they've just cum," he told her, "does your husband make you cum enough? I noticed he was a lot older than you?"

"He does make me cum, probably not as much as I'd like, but then I like to see to myself," Roxie answered.

"A pretty lady like yourself shouldn't need to be doing it for yourself, just stay relaxed okay?" he said.

"So, ladies get a happy ending too?" Roxie laughed.

"I can stop at any time if you want?" he asked, rubbing hard against her clit now.

Roxie closed her eyes, sighing and moaning as his fingers worked their magic. She raised her hips more, adjusting the angle for his fingers.

"I think my arse may need a bit of that internal massage," Roxie smiled between moans.

Getting a bit more oil, he slid one, two and then three fingers inside her arsehole, which accommodated them easily. She groaned more now, his fingers sliding deep into her arse. He pulled his fingers out, then asked her to lie on her back again.

Now he went back to rubbing at her clit, moving up the bed so his crotch was closer to Roxie, her head facing towards it. Gently he took her wrist and guided her hand to stroke his cock through his trousers. Feeling her stroke his cock, he removed his hand and left hers there.

"Finger my arse again," Roxie told him, pulling his cock from his trousers, "and I'll massage your cock while you do."

She stroked him to erection, gasping and moaning as his fingers worked her arse. She pulled him closer to her head, then slid her mouth over his cock. She worked her tongue over the end, working saliva onto it and mixing it with his pre-cum. She worked him for around a minute, then took her mouth off his cock to talk to him.

"My arse could do with something bigger to do that internal massage thing, do you have anything?" she smiled, kissing the end of his cock as she finished speaking.

He pushed down his trousers and stepped out of them, then pulled off his t-shirt. He wanted to kiss Roxie, who pushed him away.

"No kissing, I just want you to fuck my arse," she growled.

She put her hands behind her thighs and pulled her legs wide open.

"My cock, it's bigger than your husband's?" he smiled.

"No, same length, not as fat," Roxie told him, "but I'm too worked up to say no because you're not big enough."

He knelt between her legs, lining up his cock, then pushed it into her arsehole. He gasped as it slid in seemingly easier than he was expecting. Three thrusts later he'd pushed all eight inches inside her.

"How long until your next client?" Roxie panted.

"About fifteen minutes," he answered, looking at the clock.

"Then you'd better hurry up then hadn't you," she gasped.

His youthful exuberance took over and he took up a furious pace, his thighs slapping against Roxie's buttocks as he fucked her hard, holding her ankles as he did so. After a few minutes he paused, and without withdrawing his cock he moved Roxie onto all fours. He picked up the same relentless pace, pushing her head forward into the table, his hands gripping her hips as he pushed her across the table.

"Hi, are you okay in there, it's taking longer than I thought it would," they heard Alan shout through the door.

"Yeah, I'll be finished soon," Roxie cried out.

He climbed down off the table, pulling Roxie onto her side and her arse hanging off the edge of the table. She felt his cock push into her arse again. He seemed to push even further into her now, making Roxie cry out louder. She tried not to, knowing her husband was just on the other side of the wall, hopefully not being able to hear. She felt the masseuse's fingers work into her, now as he thrust into her arse he fingered her pussy simultaneously.

"Are you close? I want to cum with you," Roxie said between moans.

He nodded, beads of sweat dripping from his face and forehead, his hips almost a blur. While he worked on her, Roxie slid a hand down and her fingers found her clit.

"I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, oh fuck, fill me up," Roxie cried out.

As she started to cum she felt his cock twitch and he paused, his cock deep in her arse, his semen shooting deep inside her as he grunted loudly. With each spurt, he pulled out a little and thrust inwards as he shot inside her. As he pulled his cock out, Roxie quickly turned and dropped to the floor, licking and slobbering on his cock to get the combined juices into her mouth.

She stood, a little shakily, and he pointed towards a small shower telling her to quickly freshen up before dressing. He was wiping his cock on a towel, using another to wipe his brow and upper body, before pulling his clothes back on.

12