Getting Him Back

Story Info
A woman gets back at her man.
7.5k words
3.18
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

"Oh, please," Jeanie said, rolling her eyes. "He's totally fucking somebody else."

Kelly looked down at her barely eaten salad and shrugged.

"I seriously doubt it," She said in Ryan's defense. "He doesn't have the time, between work and studying."

"Cheaters make the time, sweetie." Jeanie said and took a large gulp of her Chardonnay.

Kelly sighed.

Couples had good times and bad, she knew this as a fact. She'd seen it with her parents, with friends, with neighbors. The strongest couples worked it out, they struggled because the relationship was worth it, Kelly always thought what she and Ryan had was worth anything they could give.

But lately it seemed the outside world had done everything in its power to separate them. Real estate had turned out to be anything but the freedom and financial release it had originally promised. The entire industry seemed like a scam at this point. She'd been torturing herself for two years and in that time had only managed to sell two properties.

Then there were the kids. Blake had been going through his rebellious phase, Tina was off to school.

Kelly's sisters had essentially disowned her over a bad business deal.

And Ryan had been there with her through thick and thin. But lately it seemed he had become distant, his face constantly stuck in his phone, his thoughts elsewhere.

"How would I know if he's cheating?"

"There's signs," Jeanie said flatly. "Is he always in his phone?"

"Yes."

"Does he take the phone everywhere with him, even when he gets in the shower?"

Kelly feigned deep thought but she knew the answer almost immediately.

"Yes." She said softly.

"What about work, he working a lot later than usual?"

Kelly nodded.

"He's cheating," Jeanie said again, this time with more confidence. "It happens, babe."

"There has to be a way to tell for sure." Kelly shrugged.

Jeanie smiled and finished her wine off in one last gulp.

"Check his phone." She said.

"How?" Kelly asked. "He always has it on him."

"Do it while he's in bed next to you."

Jeanie smiled slyly and told how she'd caught her last ex cheating.

"Just get an Amazon blink camera, set it up above the bed, he won't even know it's there."

Kelly frowned. Spying on her husband was not something she was prepared to do, but it would go one of two ways: she'd either find out that he wasn't cheating, or she would find out that he was.

And she wasn't sure how she would take either.

"Look," Jeanie said. "Ryan is a hunk, he's thirty-eight, keeps in phenomenal shape, makes a shit ton of money, and has the world at his fingertips, guys like that, they're conquerors, that's what they live for, in a way you can't blame him, it's in his genetics."

"I thought I was good enough." Kelly frowned.

"You are, honey," Jeanie said comforting her friend. "You're beautiful, successful, everything a man would want."

"Then why would he cheat?"

"Because it's what they do," Jeanie said. "Men cheat because they have a dick."

"And women?" Kelly asked.

Jeanie smiled viciously.

"We cheat for revenge."

2

Kelly left the lunch date feeling worse than before. Yes, Jeanie had been wrong in the past, but never about anything like this.

The brokerage was a block away. In the five minutes it took Kelly to walk from the restaurant to her small desk, she had ordered a security camera from Amazon, read the instructions and finalized her plan to find out the truth about Ryan's recent attitude.

If she was right, and he wasn't cheating, she promised she would work harder to open communications.

But what if you're wrong? She thought.

3

When Kelly received the small, unmarked package from Amazon the next day she made sure Ryan was in the shower when she opened it.

The instructions were dull, mostly technical jargon, but the main idea was summed up perfectly with a picture and diagram.

She scanned the code with her phone, linked into the system, and set the camera above their bed, on the curtain rod.

And then she waited.

It didn't take long for her to begin receiving input and images. While Ryan tapped away at his phone, the camera recorded. Periodically Kelly would check the video feedback on her own phone, relieved to see mostly mundane social media scrolling.

She kissed Ryan goodnight and rolled over. Her nerves calm.

4

Kelly stirred awake. She looked at her phone: 3 AM. Next to her, Ryan tapped away at his phone. She pretended to stay asleep. After a few moments Kelly fell back into a dreamless slumber. Her anxiety rising, knowing the video footage would be available when she woke up.

5

"Oh this bitch is trash!" Jeanie laughed.

She was scrolling through the Facebook page of Tammy Brooks, Ryan's alleged fling.

Kelly had gone through the video footage, noticed the tell tale patterns of Facebook messenger on Ryan's phone, and zoomed in. The conversation was infuriating, explicit, and, to Kelly's chagrin, hotter than anything Ryan had said to her in years.

When she first read the the back and forth a wave of emotions ran through her: anger, hate, sadness,?and yet there was something else she couldn't quite put her finger on.....release maybe? A subtle hint of acceptance, as well as the promise of what was good for the goose was good for the gander.

She immediately told Jeanie the minute she got to the office and Jeanie did what she did best: she stalked.

"Well," Jeanie sighed. "There's two ways you can go about this: throw his ass to the curb, or play by the same rules he plays by."

Kelly chewed the tip of her pencil.

"Maybe," She said. "Right now I'm just floored, I feel empty."

Just as she said this Mark Simon walked by her cubicle.

"Hey," he nodded and kept moving.

Jeanie's face lit up.

"No," Kelly said immediately upon seeing Jeanie's face.

"Yes!" Jeanie said. "He always flirts with you, and I hear he's great in bed."

"From who?"

"One of the girls in legal used to date him," Jeanie said. "Apparently he has a kinky side that just won't quit, and he's well endowed."

"Define 'well endowed'."

"Eight inches maybe?" Jeanie said. "And thick."

Her left eyebrow raised.

"You're a mess." Kelly laughed.

"Me." Jeanie said. "I'm the girl from legal."

They both laughed.

"Let me know," Jeanie said. "I can hook it up."

She stood up and left Kelly to her own thoughts.

Kelly bit her lower lip in thought. In the back of her mind a plan was forming.

6

By Friday night Kelly had fully formed a plan, with the help of Jeanie. That afternoon Ryan had called her and said he would be working late, for the first time in years it wasn't a disappointment.

"Shall we meet at O'Malley's?" Kelly asked Jeanie.

"Let's say eight." She replied with a giggle.

7

Kelly dressed in her sluttiest outfit: a light colored blouse, tight jeans, and knee high, black, leather boots. She parked at the back of the large gravel parking lot adjacent to O'Malley's and did her best saunter towards the bar.

It was crisp out, with the breeze blowing through her dark brown hair.

All eyes were on her. And she liked it.

When she entered the bar she scanned the crowd for Jeanie. She was in a corner booth, with Mark.

He waved and Jeanie winked. Kelly joined them, sitting so that Mark was in between them.

"Hey guys."

"Hey girl." Jeanie said. Mark smiled and nodded.

Jeanie ordered shots from the waitress, silver tequila. Kelly chased it with a rum and cola.

Jeanie and Mark went to the dance floor and found themselves in a very sensuous display.

Mark looked over at Kelly and waved her over and Kelly was only too happy to oblige.

The three of them danced to the live music, allowing the rhythm to dictate their movements.

"Do you smoke?" Mark asked Kelly.

"Never touched a cigarette in my life."

"Not cigarettes," Kelly laughed. "Pot!"

Kelly laughed and admitted that she had never tried it.

"You want to?" Mark asked.

"May as well." Kelly shrugged.

The three of them walked off of the dance floor and headed for Mark's Silver Pacifica, parked at the back of the lot a few cars down from Kelly.

The three of them each took a few hits from the joint. The effects were immediate and overpowering.

"Pretty good stuff huh?" Jeanie asked.

Kelly, eyes squinting, nodded her approval.

"So your first time smoking?" Mark asked.

Kelly nodded.

"You wanna try something else for the first time tonight?" Jeanie giggled.

"Such as?" Kelly asked.

Jeanie and Mark smiled and looked at one another. Jeanie kissed his mouth fully, their tongues flicking back and forth.

Jeanie slid her fingers into the waistband of Mark's jeans and led him behind the car, away from prying eyes, between the back of his car and the thick tree line at the lot's edge.

She motioned for Kelly to follow with a come hither finger. And Kelly obliged.

8

With a light touch Jeanie gently pushed Kelly against the back of the car.

"Watch how it's done." She said, and dropped to her knees.

Jeanie undid Mark's belt buckle, unbuttoned his jeans, and drew his zipper down.

He wasn't wearing underwear, and Jeanie reached into the void and when she pulled her hand back out she was holding a thick, half erect cock.

She kissed the tip of the head. Then licked the precum off. And then with a quiet moan she inhaled the shaft completely, her cheeks imploding as she sucked his cock, pumped it with her full lips, and lowered her head up and down the shaft while she worked his scrotum with her hand.

"Oh my," Kelly said quietly. She could feel her vagina becoming wet. More wet than she had ever felt it, until it was dripping. Her lace thong was soaked through within minutes just watching.

Jeanie used her free hand to pull at Kelly's blouse, guiding her to her knees and taking her chin and guiding her mouth to Mark's masculinity.

"Your turn," Jeanie whispered, and Kelly went to work.

She enjoyed Mark's taste immediately. His flavor was neutral, with hints of cinnamon. Kelly worked his shaft with one hand, his balls with the other. She went as far as she could down his shaft, his head touching the back of her throat at one point. Once all the way down she inhaled with her nose and sucked his cock mercilessly, bring her head all the way back and making sure to suck the tip even harder.

Jeanie gave her encouragement the entire time, and then joined.

The two of them, long time friends but nothing sexual, found enjoyment in tasting one another's lips and allowed their tongues to wrestle fiercely over the tip of Mark's member.

Jeanie stood up and removed her thong from under her short skirt in one practiced move. She leaned against the back of the car and Kelly guided Mark into her friend, who moaned breathlessly upon insertion.

"Mmmmm." Kelly said, staring into Mark's eyes. "I think she likes it."

Mark chuckled with pleasure.

"Yes she does." He said.

Jeanie bucked slowly, inhaled sharply and lifted her leg slightly. She used the leverage to back down on Mark's cock harder.

"Uh, huh, huh." She moaned.

Her orgasm was powerful. The muscles of her pussy squeezed Mark out of her, and her cum dripped from her hole.

Kelly devoured the glistening residue from Mark's cock.

"My turn." She said.

With her jeans and thong wrapped around her knees she presented herself to this man, this almost stranger, an acquaintance she barely knew.

His cock stretched her, the slight pain was pleasurable and needed.

"Fuck me." Kelly moaned.

With each pump Mark sped up. The effects of the marijuana increased her pleasure ten fold. Kelly could feel her pussy wrap around Mark's cock. She squeezed her muscles in a rhythmic manner, relaxing their hold as she slid back into him, clenching as she slid away.

Mark moaned and gasped. Kelly gushed all over him as he pulled out and Jeanie jacked him off, licking both his and Kelly's ejaculate from his cock.

The three of them, exerted, enraptured, looked around for witnesses. There were none.

They dressed and went back into the bar and danced and drank until last call.

9

"Where were you?" Ryan asked when Kelly got back home.

"Out with Jeanie."

"Explains the Uber." Ryan said sardonically. He was not a fan of Jeanie, never had been.

Kelly, high as a kite, drunk, looked at her husband of twenty years. They had been married young, at nineteen, the world against them, and they had built a life together. And now he had motioned to throw it all away. He had forced her hand. And though she felt guilt ridden over the night's activities, there was something that had sprung up within her: she had been sexually awakened for the first time in her life.

That night, as she drifted off to sleep, Ryan sat next to her with his face in his phone. She made a mental note to check the video footage the next morning.

10

"Oh that's just fucked up." Jeanie said at lunch the following Monday. "Men too?"

Kelly nodded.

"Apparently he likes trading pictures of his cock with other guys." She shrugged.

Kelly was shocked at the video footage, but not only was Ryan stepping out on the side with other women, he was flirting with other men.

"You gotta toss him now." Jeanie said.

Kelly smirked.

"How kinky does Mark get?"

Jeanie's face flashed a gasp.

Kelly nodded.

"Girl you're fucking devious."

"I am now." Kelly giggled.

"When is the next time you're seeing Mark?" Jeanie asked.

"This afternoon," Kelly shrugged. "He's at an Open House all day, thought I might stop by for an afternoon snack."

They giggled, both blushing.

Kelly smiled thinking of what the next phase in her plan was.

11

"Not the worst place for a real estate conference, I guess." Ryan shrugged.

The Tampa Bay sun beat down from above, the air was free and clear. Kelly couldn't wait for her surprise to come full circle.

It had been months in the works, Kelly had been seeing Mark at least twice a week, while still maintaining her marriage to Ryan.

She began by dropping hints to both men when she got the chance, talking about her fantasies to each, slowly pushing the boundaries.

She found that Mark was all in. He admitted he was bisexual to her one stormy night after they had made ferocious live to one another in his sauna.

Ryan was a different story. He would never fully admit to his desires, but Kelly noticed his erections would become even harder when she made the slightest mention of threesomes or even kinkier acts.

She knew her plan would work when she talked Ryan into letting her peg him.

One night alone in December the two of them had partaken in some weed Kelly had gotten from Mark. Kelly brought herself to a full orgasm and then watched as Ryan sucked her cum from the vibrator. She then played with his asshole, eventually lining it up and inserting the vibrator while she sucked his cock. It was a wonderful night.

And now, the Tampa weekend had come, and her plan was in full swing.

Mark had been on the planning committee and made sure they had adjacent rooms.

Ryan hung out by the pool while Kelly attended the conference events. She introduced Mark to her husband and the two of them hit it off immediately, much to Kelly's delight.

That evening, Kelly and Ryan had a candlelit dinner along the sea. The deep warmth of the breeze engulfed them completely.

"I have something for you." Kelly said, lightly tracing her toes against Ryan's leg. She ran her foot up and down his inner thigh, the bulge in his pants swelling.

Kelly tapped at her phone, with a looping noise the phone sent the text.

Ryan's own phone chimed and he opened the screen. His sly, assuming, smirk quickly melted as he stared the the screen.

There on his phone were pictures he had sent to his whore. Pictures he had traded with other men. Video screenshots of what Ryan would stay up late and look at.

Kelly kept rubbing his crotch.

"How?"

Kelly shook her head: "It's too much to run through,"

She didn't feel the patience or the obligation to explain how she had learned his passcode through the surveillance camera, or how she had pretended to be him on his messenger to confirm her suspicions.

Instead she stared him down with the gaze of all women scorned.

"Is this what you want?" She asked.

Ryan gulped.

"Come with me." She said and led him from the hotel restaurant to the elevators.

She spoke only this:

"I will divorce you and take everything you have. Or I won't, that depends on you."

The elevator doors slid open and they entered.

"Press the floor." She seethed.

Ryan obliged.

When they landed on twenty the doors chimed open and Kelly grabbed his arm and led him to one door past their room.

"Babe, this isn't our,"

No, Kelly thought, it's your new best buddy's

Mark opened the door before Kelly could even wrap twice.

"Is everything ok," Mark asked. "I thought I heard some arguing."

"May we come in? " Kelly asked.

Mark stepped aside. Kelly drug Ryan with her.

"Sit down." She ordered. Ryan sat in a small chair by the window.

"You want something on the side, then I get something on the side."

Mark began to protest, playing the role of unsuspecting victim perfectly.

Kelly blocked his faux hit.

She grabbed Mark by his crotch, the silk of his boxers slippery in her hands. As slippery as her pussy was feeling.

Kelly knelt down, ran a hand up Mark's leg and brushing his boxers aside before devouring his cock.

His sweet late night musk filling her enclaves nostrils. With her tongue she could feel Mark's pulsating erection. She sucked and sucked and sucked, as hard and as passionate as she had ever allowed herself to give before in her life. Mark moaned, Ryan gasped.

Kelly stood up and removed her cocktail dress, exposing her black lace thongs, thigh highs, and bra. Her breasts pleading to escape.

She made a come hither motion with her finger and Ryan followed. She de clothed him.

"Suck his cock."

"But babe,"

Kelly hit him with a glare that screamed divorce.

Ryan knelt at the head of the bed and tenderly, gingerly, wrapped his mouth over Mark's shaft, not closing his lips. The heat from Ryan's breath against the skin of his cock made Mark gasp lightly.

Ryan began to suck.

Mark moaned.

"Does he suck a good cock?" Kelly asked.

Mark nodded.

"Well let him know."

"You suck a good cock, man."

Ryan was encouraged. His pace up and down the shaft quickened.

"Who knew my hubby could suck such a good cock?"

Ryan licked the shaft up and down like a dripping ice cream cone.

"I have a better idea." Kelly said and straddled Mark. She inserted his massive tool into her quaking labia, slick with her juices.

"Lick my asshole while he fucks me like a real man." Kelly moaned.

Ryan was too happy to do so.

His tongue rolled along the ridges of her asshole, it darted into its center rapidly back and forth. Her scent drifted into Ryan's nostrils: cum and musk. Ryan could feel his own cock swelling.

Kelly spun around and faced her husband. She took his cock into her mouth and hungrily assaulted it with her yearnings.

Her dripping triangle of love pushed Mark's cock out of her and her orgasm flowed from her, soaking the bed sheets.

She continued to suck Ryan, her saliva gushing over his granite column.

"I want you inside of me." She told him, and rolled off of Mark.

Ryan slid himself into her hole with ease and began to pump earnestly.

"How's it feel to be married to a slut?" Kelly asked him.

"Babe, you're not,"

"You want sluts, I will give you a slut."

She pulled away, walked to the nightstand. She grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted a healthy amount into her hand. She ran her hand against her ass.

She strangled Mark's cock once again and guided it into her sopping pussy. She then leaned forward and called back to Ryan: