Getting Into the Swing of Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhya led us up this massive staircase to show us the bedrooms. She began telling us the ground rules, "First and foremost, women rule here. This is a place to have fun, if you can't relax and enjoy yourself, you shouldn't be here.

Second, no means no, if there's something going on you don't like, speak up. Third, the master bedroom on the main floor is off limits; it's reserved for me and my husband's use only.

If you're in a room and things are getting out of hand, yell out. Someone will come in and assist you and escort the offender out. There are no locks on any of these upstairs bedrooms.

A closed door means the same thing as if it's locked. If a door is ajar, you are welcome to open the door and watch. You can also ask to join a couple but again, no means just that, no.

If the door is fully open, that is an open invitation to join them. For those more adventurous, there's an exhibition area down stairs in the main playroom.

Rhya opened one of the slightly ajar doors and the three of us watched as one woman was going down on another woman while this guy was giving it to her from behind.

I playfully asked my wife if that looked like something she'd like to try and she forcefully stated that she wasn't into that, meaning bi-sexual play. Rhya pulled the door back and led us downstairs.

She showed us the massive kitchen in detail then led us into the formal dining room where this huge cherry table was filled with snacks and fruit. Several of the dips and such were in the shape of genitalia. Catherine took a chip and was afraid to take a swipe out of this pate', molded into the shape of a huge penis.

Just as she was about to dip her chip, this voice yelled out, "Mrs. Scott!" My wife just about died. I saw this deer in the headlights look from her. Since no one knew our last name, it was kind of a shock to me also.

This tall muscular, long haired young man came running over to her and gave her this big hug, lifting her off her feet. She finally got free and asked him, "Do I know you?"

"It's me, Tony. Well you knew me as Anthony. I was in your class about 10 years ago."

Now my wife is an elementary school teacher and she was turning even redder than her outfit. Catherine turned to me and said, "Let's go, NOW!"

Tony said, "Wait: please don't leave. I had a crush on you so bad when I was in your class."

She turned to him and said, "You couldn't have been in my class 10 years ago. That would make you 16 or 17 and it's obvious you are older than that."

He told her, "Remember, I was your high school aid. I was in your class for extra credit. You know my mother, Angela and my sister Gloria; they are both para-pros in your school. Hell, it was you that made me want to be a teacher. I'm teaching freshman English now and you had a lot to do with it.

No one here is going to cause you any problems. What goes on here is our little secret. There are people here that have a lot to lose if it ever got out that they were in the lifestyle." Now my wife was looking a little more relaxed and began talking to him about his mother and sister.

Catherine and Tony were reminiscing about prior incidents in the classroom and it was clear to me that Rhya was not really interested in their conversation either. I turned to her and asked if she'd like to show me more of her beautiful home.

We left them talking and walked down this hallway filled with works of art, some quite erotic. We got to this set of double doors. She opened up the doors to her bedroom.

Now this is what I would classify as a master bedroom. It was about 25' by 30' with this huge four poster canopy bed being the centerpiece. A fireplace with a loveseat in front of it was off to one side as well as lots of manicured plants by an indoor waterfall. There were two huge walk-in closets and his and hers bathrooms. Her bath had a big soaking tub which was directly on the other side of the double fireplace. This was opulence of major proportions.

Rhya walked over to the curtains and opened them up exposing a set of French doors which led to a private garden area with an in-ground hot tub gently bubbling away, just waiting for some occupants.

I said, "This wonderful hideaway and no one is using it?" Rhya said, "Want to join me?" as her dress hit the slate walkway. I gulped as her beauty took my breath away. I mean she was model material and she was inviting me to hot tub with her.

I got out of my clothes and threw them across one of the wrought iron chairs nearby. The water smelled like tropical flowers and the glow of the tub lights made the surrounding plants take on a surreal look to them.

It was almost like being in a dream. I sat down in the bubbling water next to her and she moved to me and we kissed, softly at first then with a growing hunger. Her hard breasts were pressing against my chest and her hand went to my cock.

She straddled me and guided my hardness into her silky pussy. She began slowly rocking herself on me and as she began orgasming, she started bucking faster and faster until she had a real big one and kind of collapsed in my arms.

I was still hard and I moved her off of me. She lay down on her tummy over the edge of the tub so I figured she was offering it to me and grabbed her hips and started up again. It was like my shaft had a mind of its own and found her love canal on the first jab.

Rhya began moaning like crazy and was pushing herself up on her arms. She said, "Pull my hair", so I did. "Not that hard" she said so I eased up finding this kind of kinky behavior a little exhilarating.

She came so hard she pushed me back and I lost my balance, falling into the water. She helped me up saying, "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." She stroked me a few times and I was again ready to go and really felt the need to cum.

She again mounted me, facing me and we were going at in earnest when seemingly out of nowhere, a pair of woman's hands grabbing her breasts and caught us by surprise. I looked up at this cute redhead as she began tugging on Rhya's nipples. This caused her to turn her head to see who was doing it and as she turned, this cutie began kissing her.

They were French kissing as she rode me. When they finally broke their kiss, Rhya said, "Mike, say hello to Bonnie, Bonnie this is Mike." I would have said hello but I was blasting off inside of Rhya and talking was the last thing on my mind as my moans of pleasure were all that escaped my lips.

After depositing my load in Rhya, I managed to say hello to her. Bonnie reached over and kissed me whispering, "Don't let her wear you out. Be sure and save some for me." My head was spinning from all this attention, or maybe it was the heat of the hot tub.

I got out and took some towels off the table for the ladies and myself. Watching these two lovely young women drying off, I suddenly got pangs of guilt as I had left Catherine by herself. I quickly dressed and headed back out to find her.

I went first to the dining room because that's where I had left her talking to Tony. Then I went into the kitchen but she wasn't there. Feeling very thirsty after my session with Rhya, I made a couple of tall drink and headed out to find Catherine and give her one as a peace offering. I went down stairs to the large playroom but didn't see her. There were several couples out on the dance floor, some were sitting around the pit which has two king sized mattresses connected together. There was a couple just finishing up on the mattresses. A little concerned, I went out to our car but it was still locked and there was no sign of her outside. Then I headed upstairs, wondering if she had found someone to play with but no luck there either.

Upon re-entering the playroom, I spotted her dancing with Tony in the far corner of the room and sat her drink down by her clutch purse. Apparently, I must have had missed them on my first trip down there.

Tony had her blouse undone and was playing with her nipples as they danced. His other hand was caressing her butt. Occasionally I could see that he would slip it under her skirt rubbing bare skin. I decided to sit in the shadows and just watch them.

When the song ended, they headed to one of the couches across from me. Catherine took a big swig out of her drink, and leaned across Tony to put the glass back on the end table. He took this opportunity to kiss her and it was clear that she was responding.

They made out for a few minutes then Catherine straddled Tony's legs to make it easier for them to continue making out. Tony pulled her blouse off but when he went for her bra clasp, she stopped him. He was massaging her back and would slip his hands under her skirt, rubbing her bare butt.

Catherine was playing with his hairy chest with one hand and I watched as her other disappeared down his crotch. Soon his hand was in her crotch and the two of them were getting very turned on.

I was enjoying my wife's actions with Tony, figuring that maybe she was finally getting into the lifestyle. Tony wrapped his hands around her waist and picked her up, and sat her down on his cock as her hand guided it home. I could see that he was about my length but very thick.

Catherine has this unmistakable moan as she cums and she was doing it almost as soon as he entered her. Tony's head bent down taking one of her nipples in his mouth. She was going crazy riding his dick like no tomorrow.

Tony reached back and undid the zipper on her skirt and pulled it over her head. This time when he went for her bra clasp, she didn't object. Here was my now almost nude wife, riding this young stud half her age, with about a dozen people watching and she didn't seem to care. That wasn't typical of her normal behavior.

Tony scooted to the edge of the couch and leaned forward and stood up. Catherine had wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. His hands were under her butt cheeks, sliding her up and down on his cock as he moved over to the mattresses in the pit.

He backed to the edge of then and just fell back, never missing a stroke. Catherine untangled her legs and began riding him in earnest. She wasn't more than 8 feet from me but made no indication that she even knew I was around.

I could hear Catherine telling Tony that she wanted him to cum and fill her up. With this, Tony rolled over now placing her under him and began really stroking her in earnest. I watched as his cock slid in and out of her and figured I'd join her as soon as he was done.

This was not to happen as Brent lay down next to her and began sucking on her nipples while Tony kept fucking her. Tony let out this yell as I saw his balls pucker up when he shot his load into my now very turned on wife.

As soon as Tony rolled off of her, Brent took his place. I was a little shocked when she grabbed Brent's cock and guided it home. Brent wasn't as thick as Tony but a good inch longer. Catherine was having the time of her life and I was getting my own semi-private sex show.

Brent was taking long strokes and Catherine's long red nails were digging into his taut butt, pulling him deeper. This caused him to lose it and I saw his shaft making several contractions as he sent spurt after spurt into her. Brent rolled off of her and she looked so sexy, her eyes closed, breathing heavy, all covered with perspiration and cum running out of her reddened little pussy.

Well, now it was going to be my turn. I stood up but wasn't quick enough as this red flash beat me to her. It was Bonnie. She had on this strap on but instead of mounting her, she bent down began licking the cum out of her well fucked pussy. "Oh my fucking God. Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes!" Catherine was moaning. She began an almost non-stop series of orgasms while her hands were rubbing Bonnie's red hair. I guess Bonnie must really know how to lick a woman, I thought. Catherine let out this shriek that I thought would bring the neighbors and she pushed Bonnie's head away from her pussy.

Bonnie took this as a sign and began a series of kisses up my wife's belly, hitting both nipples before moving up and trying to kiss her. Catherine turned so as not to kiss her on the lips but when Bonnie's double ended strap-on found its mark, she opened her mouth wide to moan and Bonnie's tongue went in.

As Bonnie's ass bounced up and down, I saw the dildo sliding in and out of both of them. This was one of the most erotic things I think I'd seen so far and I had this tent pole in my pants needing attention.

"Looks like you need some help there, sailor," this soft voice with a southern accent said. I turned and this young hard-bodied woman with only a chemise on rubbed my leg and up to my crotch. Her hands went for my zipper as she knelt before me.

Things were getting a little crazy I remember thinking but that sure didn't stop me. "I just love the taste of cum. Ya'll aren't going to disappoint me, now are you?" she said as her mouth engulfed my shaft. My senses were being assaulted visually, mentally and tactilely.

This streaked-blond head was bouncing in my lap as Bonnie finished with my wife. I really wanted to join my wife and feel my dick in her well fucked pussy but this young blond was trying to suck me dry and I didn't even know her name.

I was about to move her head away from me, when this very tall, very handsome young man walked up and stood at my wife's feet. His cock stuck out in front of him like a flag pole. I mean it was about 8 to 10 inches long and about 2 inches thick. "Hello," he said, "I'm Robert; would you like some of this?"

I figured that Catherine would decline but much to my surprise, she said, "I don't know if I can handle that much but let's take it slow and see how it goes." Now this really blew my mind. At first, he lay next to her, kissing her and caressing her all over. I watched her small hand rubbing and stroking his black shaft.

When he felt she was ready, he positioned himself over her and began rubbing her pussy with the underside of his long shaft. He wasn't entering her, just rubbing her clit and pussy lips with it.

She was leaking like a sieve. Even though it was kind of dark, I could make out a puddle under her about the size of a basketball. After several minutes of this, both of her hands went to his shaft and guided it into her pussy.

True to his word, he was very gentle and only went in a little at a time. About the time he had half of his shaft in her I could see her hands pushing on his chest, indicating to him that was all she was comfortable with. Robert picked up the tempo and I watched as his black shaft dove into her and pulled her almost inside out as he slid out.

I heard Robert ask another guest something but couldn't make it out. This guy tossed him a bottle of lubricant and Robert withdrew his shaft and covered it. Looking down at my wife he told her, "We wouldn't want you to get sore, now would we? This is supposed to be fun." He also poured some on his fingers and then worked them into Catherine's pussy.

I watched as those two long black fingers massaged her G spot while his thumb worked over her clit. Her stomach was heaving as she had another really big orgasm.

Afterwards, Robert again mounted her, this time there was little resistance as his thick shaft slid into my wife. He began going a little deeper and deeper and I realized that the room had now filled up and there was quite an audience that they had.

Rhya came over to me and touched my shoulder. "Looks like you two have found some friends," she said. Looking up I asked her, "I don't want to seem insensitive but could you tell me this lovely young ladies name?"

This brought out a laugh from both of them and the young blond looked up at me and said, "Sorry darlin', I'm Alicia. Didn't I introduce myself?" Before I could answer she went back to sucking my cock, this time deep throating me all the way to my balls.

I let out a low moan as she did this and felt another load of seed ready to explode. Rhya motioned to the direction of the mattress and said, "Your wife is quite a lady. I tried Robert and had trouble but she's sure enjoying herself."

By this time, Robert had worked most of his manhood into her and her legs were up around his back, giving him a better angle. This view caused me to lose it and I warned Alicia that I was about to cum. She never slowed down one bit but only sucked harder. I shot off one of the most fantastic loads I have had in years.

Just as I was recovering, I heard Robert start making almost as much noise as my wife and he held himself deep inside of her and blasted off jet after jet deep in her pussy.

Robert rolled off of Catherine and another man stood at her feet to take his place and she yelled, "Someone please help me up. I need to pee!" I quickly stood up and helped her to her feet. She was so weak she couldn't walk without me helping support her. Her legs were like rubber.

I guided her down the hall to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. She let go a torrent of pee but was holding onto me around my waist, her head pressed against my stomach. "Sure, looks like you were enjoying yourself," I said.

She looked up at me and there were tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For letting myself get carried away. I was pissed at you for leaving me alone with Tony. It was as if you were telling me, 'Go fuck him!' You had been gone with Rhya for a while and I asked Tony if we could go find you.

He said that knowing Rhya, she was probably fucking the living daylights out of you right now. I went to the car but it was locked and you had the keys so I came back in to the house.

I fixed myself a stiff drink and just sat in the living room for a while. Several young men approached me but I kept declining. Tony brought me another drink and said, 'At least go dance with me' so I went downstairs with him.

When you came in I decided to fuck him to teach you a lesson. The rest just kind of happened." I cradled her face and kissed the tears from her cheeks.

"I love you. You were one sexy thing out there. I'll bet they'll be talking about you for a long time."

She was sort of laughing through her tears and I kept re-assuring her that it was alright. She finished up but couldn't even get up off the seat so I helped her up.

As we opened the bathroom door, Bonnie was there with Catherine's clothes. "I thought you might want these," she said as she kissed her on the cheek.

"I hope you and I can get together again, soon!" then she pinched her nipple and left. Catherine didn't answer her.

"Would you like to play with her?" I asked.

"Not really. I was just caught up in the moment. It was OK I guess but I'd rather be with a man," she said. After I helped her get dressed, we headed back to the playroom where the stairs were. I was still supporting her walk as she said her legs felt like wet noodles.

As we entered the playroom, there was this big pile of flesh on the mattresses as about 10 or 12 people were doing everything imaginable. I asked my wife, "Want to join them?"

She shook her head saying, "All I want right now is to go to sleep. I'm so sore I don't think I'll be able to have sex for quite a while."

"You mean I don't get any tonight?" I said and she playfully slapped my arm.

On the way back to the hotel, Catherine fell asleep and I actually had to carry her to our room. I placed her on the bed and got her out of her clothes. The last items I removed were her nylons. I had a great view of her pussy and there was a little cum running out of her pussy and I so wanted to plow my again stiff shaft into her but decided against it. I crawled in next to her and cuddled up to her and held her until I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I was dreaming of her riding me, or at least I thought I was dreaming until she gently pulled on my nipples, waking me. She was riding me like a wild woman.