Getting It Out Of Our Systems Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still tracing wet circles with my tongue, I moaned with frustration. I could picture her pretty mouth, gaping with the sexual tension that was making her body writhe and twist, so close to my hungry cock and yet still not touching it.

I felt her move and I inhaled sharply as her cold fingers curled around my balls. I quickened the rhythm of my tongue, eliciting more moans from Sally. In my head I was frantically willing her to suck my cock, desperate to feel her mouth on me, yet still she ignored its eager twitching, gently stroking its base with tiny movements whilst her moans of pleasure became louder.

Finally I felt her lightly run her hand from my balls and up, along my shaft before I felt her raise it to her mouth. Anticipating her sliding my cock in her mouth, I increased the urgency and tempo of my licking. Then, her hot, wet silky mouth closed around my manhood as she moaned a deep, growl of desire. The vibrations of her voice resonated down my cock and into my core.

Sally was clearly approaching her climax. Her body writhed and trembled and she groaned onto me taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. I hugged her ass cheeks, pressing her pussy tightly against my mouth, my tongue flickering against her hot clitoris.

Sally's moans rose to a crescendo, vibrating through my core. Her body began to shake as her climax peaked, her hips bucked uncontrollably and she screamed a muffled scream onto my hard cock before, with a cry, she launched herself down my body and off my mouth her orgasm shuddering through her.

I lay back on the hearthrug breathing heavily, feeling Sally's warm weight pressing on me. I was hugely aroused and my cock was pressing somewhere up against Sally's ribcage, urgently needing release.

Sally raised herself and looked over her shoulder. "Fuck me!" she exclaimed, "you OK back there?"

I chuckled, "have you warmed up yet?"

Sally laughed in response, drew herself up and, still facing away from me and straddling me, moved down my body. The dressing gown had fallen back over her butt, however I could feel her grasp my cock, position herself over it and sink slowly down onto it.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as my cock disappeared into her warm, wet, silky depths. Sally's back arched as she took my full length into herself and she exhaled in a purring moan.

I pushed the dressing gown back over Sally's buttocks so I could see her delicious curves. Sally raised herself slowly until only the head of my cock remained within her. With a sexy, twerking motion she teased me, taking the tip of my manhood in and out of the lips of her wet, glistening pussy before sinking back down the shaft with agonising slowness until almost all of my cock was inside her. She then pushed hard down, taking the final inch into herself and pushing against my body, making her ass cheeks squish against me.

This slow, deliberate sequence of tease, slide and push, tease, slide and push repeated over and over again. I was massively turned on, but I wanted to fuck her, hard, fast and passionately. I felt that Sally was in full control of me, pressing all of my buttons and winding up my the tension inside me until it was almost unbearable.

Even as Sally rode my cock a thought occurred to me. A guilty, fearful twinge squirmed in my stomach. What if Jill wasn't asleep? What if she was wondering what we were doing all this time? What is she decided she would find out and was on her way over? The madness of what we were doing suddenly became terrifyingly clear to me and my heart thudded as if Jill was already knocking on the door.

With a languorous sigh, Sally leaned back and raised herself off me. She turned to face me, grinning her wicked smile, with a swift movement she straddled me again and sank onto me once more.

Her robe had fallen open and her perky tits offered a temptation that made me put thoughts of Jill to one side. I cupped them in my hands, gently squeezing and plucking at her taut, little nipples that puckered and stiffened. Sally rode up and down on me, her head tilted back, her mouth agape.

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting against her rhythmic movements, she respond by pushing back against me, a look of intense concentration creased her forehead. She maintained a slow, steady rhythm and looked in control.

Things weren't happening quickly enough. With a quick movement I pulled her down onto me and kissed her passionately before rolling us both over away from the fire and off the hearthrug.

Sally squealed as I ended on top of her grinning at her. Her robe was still around her shoulders, but the rest of it had fallen to the floor and she lay naked on its folds.

"Mr Forrester!" she exclaimed "You're so masterful!" and she laughed.

I sank into her, lying on her body. I reached up and pinned her arms to the floor over her head. Sally raised a questioning eyebrow, but I ignored her and started to move in and out of her with repeated rapidity, maximising the friction between our bodies.

Sally's smile faded to be replaced with a dreamy, unfocused gaze, feeling the building tension within her. I was sliding in and out of her now in a steady tempo, withdrawing entirely from her before plunging into her wet depths once again. I knelt up so that I was looking down upon her and began rapid strokes that made her nipples jiggle.

Sally drew her legs right up, spreading herself for me. As I looked down at my cock slipping in and out of her, I stroked her thigh and ran my hand along the firm flesh that glowed like flawless porcelain in the candlelight. With my thumb, and found the nub of her clitoris and began gentle, circular strokes.

Sally's eyes widened and her mouth gaped. The rhythm of my thrusting and stroking increased. She began to moan in short, high whimpers that increased in pitch. I increased my tempo feeling my orgasm building, but Sally's peaked suddenly and with a curious cry and a convulsion she began to spasm in time with the rhythm of my strokes as the climax ran through her. With a squealing gasp she drew her knees together pushing my hand away and rolling off my cock, breathing heavily and trembling as the aftershocks diminished.

Breathing heavily, I sank back and looked down onto Sally's lithe body lying with limbs twisted into odd shapes by the sensations of her climax. She looked up at me and smiled mischievously as her panting breath slowed.

The nagging feeling that of the risk we were taking returned and I smiled ruefully down at Sally. "I've got to go. I really have to. Jill is just down the road and could be wondering why I've taken so long and what we're up to."

Sally pulled a comically sad face, pouting theatrically before giggling. "Yeah, you're probably right, but you haven't given me my Christmas present yet!"

I had already risen to my feet reaching for my shirt and shot her a questioning look. "What present?"

Sally jumped up and stood close to me, her hand curling around the base of my still stiff cock and looked me levelly with wide, innocent eyes.

"I was hoping for a pearl necklace."

Despite my increasing uneasiness and desire to get home, I chuckled at the sexual reference. Sally began to stroke the base of my shaft slowly and my cock responded, eager for release.

"After all, it is Christmas and Christmas only comes once a year!"

Cursing my weakness, I let my shirt drop to the floor.

Sally kissed me slowly, languorously before sinking to her knees and, still holding my gaze, took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it softly in a slow rhythm.

I was breathless, a light dizziness was buzzing behind my eyes and I could feel my climax building each time she slid her mouth down my glistening shaft. Suddenly, in a rush I realised that I was going to come and come hard.

"Oh FUCK!" I cried, my face pulled into a tight rictus "I'm going to come right now!"

Sally lifted herself off my cock just as the first convulsion of my orgasm hit. A huge gout of cum splashed across her lips and chin. Sally squealed in delight and she raised herself up holding the tip of my cock on her sternum between her breasts and stroked the shaft rapidly as the next load and the next and the next splattered in gooey white puddles across her chest.

Finally my orgasm faded and shuddered towards it's conclusion. Sally took my cock back into her mouth to suck it as the last spasms shook me.

Dizzy and weak-kneed, I grinned a, unsteady, lopsided smile as Sally slowly rose to her feet, kissed me lightly and turned to the fireplace. Above the mantlepiece was a large, ornate mirror and Sally looked at her reflection.

"Looks like it's a white Christmas after all!" she giggled before gathering her dressing gown below her naked shoulders like a fur stole. "Why darling these pearls are beautiful!" she cried in a cultured voice. "They're just what I wanted!" she indicated the messy splashes of cum on her chest How did you know?" and we both laughed hysterically at the bizarre situation we were in.

Whilst Sally went in search of tissues I dressed hurriedly, the worrying unease back with a vengeance, excuses and stories to tell Jill tumbled around in my brain trying to form themselves into a credible tale to tell.

Once fully clothed I walked out of the dark lounge and blinked into the brightly lit kitchen. Sally, cleaned up and wrapped once more in the robe, waited by the back door.

"Thank you for warming me up." she chuckled and kissed me lightly.

I pulled on my boots and coat and stepped outside into the soft, fresh, squeaky snow that still fell steadily. I turned and smiled at Sally who stood on the doorstep.

"Merry Christmas." I grinned

"Merry Christmas." she chuckled back at me.

I pecked her on the cheek and turned to go.

"Oh, by the way." she called to me. I looked around and she smiled her wickedest smile at me.

"If you get your piece of coal in your stocking this year, let me know and you can use it to warm me up again!"

I laughed and turned once more.

I sped back home through the deserted, white streets as fast as I dared go. By the time I slithered down the drive I was in a panic. It felt that I'd been hours at Sally's house, what if Jill hadn't been asleep when I left and was now waiting for me with a bunch of questions?

I'd been relieved to see that the bedroom was in darkness, but my conscience was already giving me a hard time and my mind was whirling in a panicked mess.

As silently as I could manage, I unlocked the front door and slipped inside the house. Everything was quiet and the noises I made taking off my coat and boots seem deafening. I tip-toed upstairs and once in the bathroom I washed myself thoroughly and brushed my teeth to remove the scent of sex from my body.

With thudding heart, I slipped into our bedroom and was rewarded with the sound of Jill's deep, regular breathing just a she was doing when I left. With great care I slid between the sheets my body limp with relief.

Jill stirred. "That was quick." she said sleepily. For an awful second I thought that it might be a sarcastic accusation, but Jill continued. "Did you get her heating to work?"

"Eventually." I replied my pulse still racing.

"You're a star." Jill murmured drowsily and she reached out a clumsy hand to pat me affectionately. She touched the cold skin of my thigh and recoiled immediately.

"You're bloody freezing! Don't come near me, I've only just warmed the bed up!" and she turned away from me and soon her breathing told me that she had fallen back to sleep.

I lay for a long time staring at the ceiling, trying to process what had happened until, eventually, sleep overcame me as well.

12