Getting It Up Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the post-coital bliss subsided, Michael rolled onto the back seat beside Susan, and she let her lifeless legs drop off his shoulders and onto the floor. They sat together for a minute, regaining their composure, and kissed lovingly. Susan looked her husband in the eyes and whispered between breaths:

"That was beautiful."

"It sure was," her husband Michael replied, still breathless, eyes hoping for more, but Susan noticed that any blood still in his member was consistently leaving, allowing it to soften.

"I'm too tired to dress.

Let me lie down so I don't lose any of your sperm," said Susan and she quickly lay down on the back seat, legs over Michael, who had reached behind her to remove the sunscreen.

"We're still alone...I'll drive us home. It isn't far and generally a secluded trip," her husband stated. He then got out of the car fully nude, sat in the driver's seat, and started slowly taking them home. Susan noticed that he took several peeks in the rearview mirror to admire the beautiful naked goddess lying in his back seat, long toned legs outstretched, firm flat and toned upper torso in clear view, and perfect face somewhat covered by long shoulder-length strands of golden blonde hair that reflected the sunlight. She used to do fitness and lingerie modeling and worked hard every time to stay in perfect model shape.

As they drove through the secluded side roads, Susan, still lying flat on her back on the rear seat bench. Put her left leg on a back seat headrest, to tilt her vagina downwards to ensure all her husband's sperm wouldn't have to fight gravity to reach her womb. This had the intended effect of causing Michael to check her fit, slim and toned thigh out in the rearview mirror, but she noticed that his penis didn't react.

Concerned, Susan put her other leg through the gap between the two front seats and rested her leg on his, stretching her foot and toes down until they touched the base of his now flaccid member.

She then began trying to play with her husband's soft shaft with her toes, and frustrated by the lack of response, called out to him:

"Don't get lazy mister.

Start feeling my leg up," she commanded, hoping that the sensations created by her firm, smooth flesh would get her husband erect again.

Susan saw her husband smile in the rearview mirror, and on cue, put his hand on the top of her leg and felt up over her knee to the base of her thigh, all while steering the car with one hand. He then slid his hand down the outside of her thigh and back to her lower leg, and Susan moaned to indicate she was enjoying the attention. Then again, he slowly slid his hand up, this time her inner leg, as she started rubbing his soft shaft furiously with her toes. Michael managed to make it to the bottom of her inner thigh, causing Susan to grunt primally, but he could not get his own penis hard.

After some more playing, the car reached the entrance to their gated community of mansions, and Susan realized that the way her legs were spread as she lay on the back seat would give the security guard a clear display of all her glory. Although she noticed that her husband deliberately took the entrance furthest away from the gate, using his remote opener to open it from afar and drive through quickly, she was sure the guard noticed her feet and leg across Michael's lap; the guard would have even noticed her husband without his top on.

They finally pulled into their garage, with Susan still trying desperately to get her husband hard without Martin, but her efforts were clearly futile. However, as the garage door closed behind them, she decided to give it one last attempt. As her husband got out of the car, he carefully moved her leg from his lap and placed it back on the rear seat. He then walked and opened the passenger door, and she became hopeful, seeing his eyes widen at the sight of her naked beauty spread out for his pleasure. However, a quick check of his loins showed no indication of an erection forming. Her husband offered his hand to pull her up.

Instead, Susan lifted both her feet and smiled. Michael must have figured out what she wanted as he put an arm around each leg, sliding them down slowly to enjoy the feel until he gripped her hips and carefully pulled her towards him. As she glided across the seat towards her husband, she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on as he grabbed her waist and pulled her out of the car, attempting to get her upright against his chest.

Luckily, they were a wealthy couple, with a large garage with plenty of space, which allowed Susan to leave her arms hanging behind her as her husband removed her from the car.

Realizing she wanted to remain parallel to the floor, he wrapped one arm around her lower back to protect it, and the other slid up the side of her body and held the upper back. Susan then tightened the grip her legs had on his waist and lower back, so her vulva was now in direct contact with his loins. As her husband pulled her into this awkward position, she let her arms hang back in case she had to use them to break a fall, and she used her legs and hips to rub her inner labia lips against his soft member.

"Isn't there an easier way to do this?" asked Michael, giggling.

"Don't you want to be adventurous?" responded Susan playfully, then she added, "And I want to give all your sperm enough time to leak from my cervix into my womb." That was the honest truth, but she also wanted to improvise on her predicament to create some fun for her husband. She bucked her hips harder and up and down his soft penis, using her legs to give added motion; despite the distraction in his loins, her husband was unable to harden, but able to bring her into the house and onto the nearest couch.

Exhausted and panting for breath, Susan released her leg lock of her husband and put her legs up on the couch armrest to ensure the downward flow of Michael's semen into her womb.

However, she felt very sorry for her husband and what the injury from the fight had done to their marriage.

Despite the lack of physical damage, the psychological damage to their intimacy was evident.

As this happened, her husband returned to the car to fetch their clothes, and when he returned, he was smiling like a kid in the toy store.

"I got great news from our lawyer," Michael said, "Ends up the family of that pervert whose pro ball career you ended decided to drop their lawsuits."

"That's great! What happened?" inquired Susan.

Michael continued, "What happened first, and this racist bullshit will really fire you up, but the family tried to pin the blame on Martin..."

"What the fuck?!?!" interrupted Susan. Her husband knew her well. She was really angry and fired up at this point, and could feel her fists clenching involuntarily.

Michael shook his head angrily, "so they dug up some news articles about how Asian men like Martin are deemed the least attractive on dating sights, and claimed he was stalking you and just tried to frame their good little boy as a pervert, and that you fell for this trick."

"Those assholes! What did our lawyer do?" she inquired.

"Well, at that point, Martin called his parents and they called the restaurant. Ends up his family knew the owners, and they found the security footage of the entire incident, along with audio," answered Michael, "so they hit that family with a lawsuit for false accusation. Facing the extra evidence, the pervert's family settled out of court with Martin's family, and their asshole son pleaded guilty to a lesser charge."

"Figures...takes asshole parents to bring asshole children into this world," Susan noted, still fuming by the twisted attack on their savior and friend. Likely they looked around and saw that most Asian men were not as appreciated by women, given the number of Asian women that got into interracial relationships and wanted to stick a knife into Martin's emotions to scare him into backing off.

"One last thing," her husband cautioned, "our lawyer said the police agreed not to press charges against you, so long as you don't get into another fight again."

A few days later, Susan took a pregnancy test, and to her disappointment, no happy face appeared.

However, she was actually elated, as that meant they still needed Martin, and she wanted to give him a proper thank you for standing by them through this difficult incident. She took out some paper and started brainstorming on how she was going to get him involved in their most intimate marital moments...