Getting It Up Again Ch. 05

Story Info
A happily married couple need special help.
6.6k words
3.71
9.5k
8

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan shook her gorgeous long blonde wavy hair and looked in her full-sized mirror: she looked absolutely stunning in a lace plunge teddy that was open from her cleavage down to her waist. She twirled quickly in the mirror to confirm her sexiness to herself.

She then strolled outside her house to the hidden honeymoon bathing area in her backyard. The area was covered by palm trees so that nosy neighbors with telescopes couldn't spy on them. Hidden within was a small grass pagoda with a multi-shower system, and on the outside was a giant jacuzzi, which lay within a miniature pond that connected to their swimming pool. Within that lake was a small rowboat whose interior was a waterproof rubber mattress.

Her husband Michael, who was bathing in the jacuzzi, stared at her in awe and lust as she walked towards him in only her selected lingerie. As she approached, he took her hand and guided her to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi by their private pond.

"You think Martin misses me? It's been over two weeks since our last date," noted Susan.

"I miss you if it's been over two minutes," retorted her husband, adding "don't let it get to your head, beautiful, but you are the type of woman guys cannot get out of their heads."

He had a fair point, Susan thought. East Asian men would rarely even have a chance to talk to a woman like her. She was doing her Chinese boyfriend a huge favor in that sense, and he in turn treated her with enthusiastic consent and appreciation. For a moment, she felt sorry for Martin, realizing once Michael's psychological issues were over and he could get hard all on his own, she would be cutting him off for good.

Susan resolved to herself that her family would remain a part of Martin's life to help him achieve his full attention. With that final thought, she turned to her husband Michael and said:

"Ready to call him yet? Remember I'll be ovulating probably next week so we should find a way to lure him over here now."

"I think if we promise to help him with his studies, plus some reward dates, he will come," responded her husband. He then reached for his phone and pressed some buttons to make a FaceTime call to his wife's boyfriend.

After a few rings, Martin answered the call. As usual, he was alone in his condo, seated at his study desk, with his microscope visible on the FaceTime screen.

"Hi, Dr. Feather," Martin answered politely.

"Please Martin, call me Michael," responded Susan's husband. Then he turned his phone camera on his gorgeous wife, lying in lingerie along the edge of the jacuzzi and pond, with a single toe dipped into the water.

Susan turned and looked into the phone and smiled; she could see Martin's eyes wide open at the sight of her gorgeous body lying exposed within her lingerie for his enjoyment. She tested her control by bringing her foot back on the ledge and bending her knees so her knees were off the ledge; she enjoyed seeing his eyes focus on her legs. Good, Susan thought to herself; her boyfriend seemed to really miss fooling around with her.

First, she pressed him for another date, again on a Saturday morning, to which he easily agreed. Then she asked about him coming over every week so her husband could tutor him, which he felt unsure about as he didn't want to intrude on them. Susan then backed off, stating they could discuss the matter further on their date.

While discussing his academic progress and upcoming exams, Michael swam over and began licking and nibbling her legs, which kept Martin's eyes glued on them. It probably helped sway Martin from refusing the tutoring so definitively as he used to.

Susan figured that by the end of her Saturday morning date with Martin, he would agree to tutor under Michael. After arrangements for the date were confirmed, Michael disconnected the FaceTime call.

Susan woke up early on Saturday morning and quickly shaved her legs and her vulva, to remove all her pubic hair. She wanted to look good on her date, and she picked a purple scalloped lace thong which was nothing more than a three-centimeter wide ribbon she wore between her thighs to cover only her slit and her ass crack. Afterward, she put on the matching bra and looked at herself in the mirror; she was a sight to see with long and now straight golden blonde hair, a beautiful face, and a lean fit body.

Satisfied that Martin would enjoy seeing her in her underthings, Susan put on a tight-collared white T-shirt that accentuated her breasts up, and a pair of sexy tight yoga shorts that showed off her sculpted buttocks. She then walked barefoot over to her husband, who was still lying in bed, slowly waking up.

"You like?" she asked, bending over so her husband's eyes would focus on her firm buttocks and toned thighs.

It worked like a charm, as Susan felt Michael's hand grasp a butt check, fondling it, then slide down the back of her thigh. As his hand made its way up the other thigh, she straightened herself up and smiled at him:

"You will get it all once I get back. Make sure you get all the sleep you need so you are awake and ready."

With that, Susan jogged excitedly to the side foyer, selected a pair of sandals, and put them on quickly. She then opened the door to her garage as well as the garage door itself, hopped into her trusted Mercedes Benz, and backed out onto the driveway. From there she sent a quick text message to Martin to indicate she was on the way.

Susan sped off, excited to see her boyfriend after a two-week hiatus. She wanted to push the intimacy up a notch plus convince him to spend time every week with them as she was ovulating and didn't want to miss the opportunity for her husband to impregnate her. Plus she also wanted to ensure that Martin remained focused on his studies; she didn't want to ruin his life for a short-term fling.

This time she arrived quickly at their pre-arranged meeting place, which was closer to her home and further from Martin's medical school; she deliberately selected this intersection as it was very quiet. Even though she was confident this was the last time she would go pick him up, she had to take extra precautions so that no one noticed the luxury car that picked up the young Chinese medical student every Saturday morning. Her reputation was important and being a former Victoria's Secret Angel she could bring really bad publicity onto her husband, a world-renowned neurosurgeon.

As expected, Martin was standing in the parking lot, wearing his trademark short-sleeved shirt and shorts. He waved shyly at her as she quickly pulled into the nearest parking spot and stopped the car.

Susan quickly opened the door, got out, closed it, and leaned against the car, crossing her long beautiful legs and placing her hands behind her head to pose for her boyfriend. She smiled seductively at him and said:

"Hello, lover."

"Hi," replied Martin, ever so virginal.

Susan sauntered over to him and gave him a warm, tight hug, then turned around and opened the door to the back passenger seat. She slowly bent over and forced her butt out for Martin to appreciate, then climbed in one leg at a time; she could feel Martin's eyes following her every movement. Once seated, she turned to confirm that she felt correct; Martin, as expected, was hypnotized by her.

To snap him out of her spell, Susan tapped the headrest of the driver's seat. She smiled at her boyfriend and beckoned him with her finger.

As usual, Martin obediently and quickly hopped into the driver's seat, started the car, and drove off.

"Where to?" he asked.

"Usual place lover," replied Susan.

Susan watched his eyes in the rearview mirror, and when he responsibly checked to see what cars were behind them, she lifted both her knees to her chest, with both feet resting flat on the seat. She smiled as Martin's eyes in the mirror went wide open at the sight of her gorgeous legs.

As they approached Lookout Hill, she stretched one leg between the driver and passenger seat, the other between the driver seat and door, and wrapped them around Martin's waist. Soon she felt a hand begin to feel her lower legs; Susan moaned in appreciation.

As the car pulled into a nearby clearing hidden within trees, Susan used her feet to feel Martin's loins and found the beginning of an erection. Satisfied that she had aroused him sufficiently, she pulled her right leg back from between the driver and passenger seats and put her right knee on the back of the driver's seat for stability.

As Martin unbuckled his seat belt, so did she. Then she began pulling her left leg back but it got stuck somewhere between the driver's seat and the driver's door, so she managed to slide her leg up and rest it on the driver's headrest.

Meanwhile, Martin quickly ducked under her leg, hopped out the front, closed the door gently to not hurt her leg, then opened the back door to realize Susan was stuck with one leg up. After studying her predicament, Martin carefully lifted her leg off the driver's seat and held it out, spreading her open in front of him. Susan noticed his eyes were transfixed on the crotch of her shorts.

As Martin moved her left leg outside him, he began climbing into the car slowly, giving his hand time to slide over the outside of her leg. Very clever, Susan thought, as her boyfriend was learning to capitalize on every opportunity to enjoy her.

She then wrapped her left leg behind his waist, then put her right leg around his upper back, and pulled Martin in on top of her. His face fell on her chest, causing her to laugh a little. Susan then carefully grabbed the back seat handle with her foot and shut the door, then locked the car, to give them absolute privacy.

Martin quickly pulled himself off of her. It was then Susan noticed his face had turned pale with embarrassment; good that he still knew not to take advantage of her. He reached forward to run his hand through her long straight blonde hair, and Susan gave his wrist a gentle peck.

Then with both legs wrapped around his waist, Susan crunched her abdominals and pulled herself up so that she was now seated upright and looking Martin in the face. She then reached over to her purse, took out her phone and FaceTime called her husband, her head looking towards the phone now.

While the phone was ringing, Martin leaned forward and gently kissed her cheek. He gently brushed her hair aside, opened his mouth, and pressed both his lips against her cheek.

Susan turned slowly to face him, enjoying the sensation his soft lips gave as her face ran against them until their lips touched. She opened her mouth and reached for his tongue with hers. Soon their tongues were busy licking each other, and their breathing increased so much that they were unaware that Michael had answered the FaceTime call and was now very enthusiastically watching their foreplay.

Susan broke off their kissing to catch her breath and asked, "how did you do on your final assignments?"

"All A's. I swear," Martin stammered between heavy breaths.

"Show me the proof," responded Susan while sternly looking into his eyes.

Martin pulled some folded papers out of his pocket; each was a report card with comments on the associated assignment.

Susan flipped through them quickly, confirmed he scored all in the high eighties or low nineties, then handed the papers back to him.

Martin quickly folded them, and then proudly put them back into his front shorts pocket.

"Good boy," smiled Susan, adding, "We can continue now."

Her boyfriend then reached over with his hand to brush some of her long straight blonde hair away from her face, then pressed his mouth upon her's to reinitiate the tongue play again. They tenderly kissed and rotated their faces as their lips continued to rub against each other's; Martin then leaned towards her with his hands around her head, gently laying her down on the back seat.

He carefully put each forearm on each side of her head, using his knees and elbows to hold himself up over her; Susan noted how thoughtful he was to not just lie on top of her, resting his entire weight on her lean and fit supermodel frame. As his head leaned down to kiss her, she smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

As they rubbed their open mouths against each other, using their tongues to play and dance with the other, their breathing began to quicken in frequency. Their passion increased, and soon Susan felt her boyfriend regularly attempt to thrust the growing erection in his shorts against her crotch.

While this was happening, Susan let her hands slide around Martin's neck and onto the collar of his shirt, following it to the front center line. She then quickly unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it out of his shorts, and massaged his nipples with her palms.

Soon Susan felt her hips involuntarily buck up to rub her loins against his, but on Martin's third thrust felt the uncomfortable folded papers in his pocket rub against her outer labia through her yoga shorts.

She wanted to end the discomfort, but not break the atmosphere and pace of their foreplay, so she felt down his torso until she found the waistline of his shorts. Following the top of his belt, she managed to quickly unbuckle it, then unbuttoned and opened up his shorts. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she used them to slide his shorts down to his ankles.

She then heard Martin kick off his shoes and shorts. Then in one swift motion, placed one arm beneath her back and swept her off the car seat so he could sit with his back against it, and placed Susan onto his lap facing him.

For a moment, they both stared at each other, breathing heavily. Susan broke the impasse by sliding a palm over each of Martin's nipples, then removing his shirt and placing it behind her on the driver's seat. While looking behind, she noticed her husband Michael on the phone screen, enchanted by their foreplay. She smiled at her husband, then returned her attention to Martin by kissing him.

While kissing, Susan let her hands roam freely over his naked upper torso; she enjoyed the feel of his smooth, moist skin in her hands. She opened her eyes too to see the contrast of his Chinese flesh against her caucasian skin.

She relaxed and enjoyed the feel of Martin's hands all over her. When his hands reached her breasts, fondling them briefly, then withdrawing, Susan grabbed both his palms and placed them on her breasts. While Martin felt and massaged her breasts, she felt his smooth and almost hairless legs. Again his loins began to naturally thrust upward but given their position, he only succeeded in pressing the tip of his hard shaft against the length of her slit. It was then she realized Martin was completely naked except for his boxers.

She then turned in his lap so her back was against his chest, and she was facing forward, looking at her grinning husband on her iPhone screen. Susan wiggled her buttocks a bit, grinding against her boyfriend's hardness until she could put a leg on either side of his. She then reached behind, grabbed the waistline of his underwear, and pulled it forward to his knees. She then lifted her feet off the floor, kicked off her shoes, and used her feet to force his underwear down to his ankles.

As Martin kicked off his underpants, Susan felt him suddenly thrust his glans against the back of her yoga shorts, feeling the pressure between her butt cheeks. His hands went from groping her breasts to where her T-shirt was tucked into her shorts; he then pulled out her T-shirt and lifted it over her head. She lifted both her arms over her head, allowing Martin to easily remove her T-shirt and put it on the front passenger seat.

His hands then returned to her breasts, squeezing and fondling them through her bra. She began to moan in delight and she began to wiggle in his lap, triggering a few involuntary thrusts into the bottom of her shorts.

Her Chinese boyfriend then leaned his head over her shoulder and kissed a trail across her collarbone to the top of her breast. As he tried to kiss lower, he realized he could not reach further with his mouth, so Martin extended his tongue and licked as much of her breast as he could with the back of his tongue.

With his hands focused on fondling her nipples over her bra, Martin kissed his way over her neck to the other breast and again used his tongue to lick what his lips could not reach. Susan could feel his erection pushing hard against the back of her shorts.

Her breathing quickened in pace as Martin's hands went to her back and unclipped her bra, freeing her breasts momentarily before his hands wrapped around them again.

Susan then slid off his lap and sat beside him, realizing he was now completely naked except for his glasses. She quickly removed them and placed them safely on the dashboard, giving her husband a great view of her exposed breasts through the FaceTime call. She then wrapped her left hand around Martin's erection and began pumping it, while using her thumb to rub on top and underneath his glans.

Martin put his mouth around Susan's nipple and began sucking it, then licked around her aureole while nibbling her breast. As he repeated the oral fondling on her other breast, his hand reached across Susan's lap and began feeling the top of her knee to the hem of her shorts.

Soon their breathing became louder and quicker; Susan felt Martin thrust irregularly into her hand. She began to moan and grunt as he kissed her breasts while stroking her inner thighs. As she felt his tongue circle her nipple, she felt his fingers slowly slide over her inner thigh to her shorts, then up the center of her crotch. The finger slid down the center line even slower, pressing in hard so that she felt her shorts pushing into and spreading her inner labia lips, to which she could not help but begin to grind her loins against the finger.

Martin growled aggressively, then placed his hands on the outsides of her legs, slid them up, feeling her outer thighs past her shorts, and eventually hooked his fingers into the waistband. Their eyes met for a long, loving gaze; Susan waited a moment to let his eyes plead for a bit, then nodded her consent. He then slowly pulled off her shorts and for the first time saw her sexy scalloped g-string and her neatly trimmed public hair.

As Martin stared in appreciation at her beautiful loins and her barely-there g-string, Susan leaned against the door and opened her legs wide, inviting him in. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations of him kissing her inner leg, from the ankle to the knee, then running his tongue down her inner thigh right to her g-string, where he managed to lick some of her exposed inner labia lips.

Susan grunted lecherously as Martin licked and nibbled at any part of her labia lips exposed by her tiny g-string. He also nibbled right on her g-string, from the bottom, and she could feel his hot breath on her vaginal opening as he nibbled over the center and sucked her clitoris through the thin material. As he repeated his oral stimulation, her breathing became very heavy, and she couldn't help but thrust her loins into his mouth.

After some time of enjoying Martin's mouth on her temple, she noticed he had an unattended erection that desperately needed her. Susan then crawled on top of Martin, leaving her g-string in his face, while getting her mouth within sucking range of his hard-on.

She grasped his shaft with her hand, used her thumb to fondle his glans, and began stroking his penis aggressively. While doing so she would gasp in delight as Martin nibbled on her labia lips and clitoris through her g-string, and after each gasp, she would lick the underside of his shaft and suck his glans into her mouth, causing him to grunt and thrust into her hand and mouth.

Susan soon found herself naturally grinding her g-string into Martin's mouth in a rhythm consistent with his member thrusting into her hand. Their breathing and moaning also found a beat that matched the harmony of their lustful gyrations, and their groans grew louder in symphony. Susan wrapped her legs around Martin's head and tried to push his face deeper into the crotch of her g-string.

12