Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 13

Story Info
Getting married set me free - our 1st Xmas and 2nd honeymoon.
7.6k words
4.56
1.8k
3
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Married Set Me Free -- Our Second Honeymoon

by Vanessa Evans

Part 3

I woke first and slowly eased my husband onto his back then I slowly mounted him reverse cowboy style, me being grateful for whatever it is that causes morning hard-ons. Dylan woke to me grinding my butt on him to make his cock move around inside me.

I'd just cum when something caught my eye and I looked towards the still wide open doors and saw a Bellhop, or whatever they are called in Mexico, just standing there watching us. Not wanting to spoil his fun I lay back so that my back was on Dylan's chest, my head being between Dylan's and the Bellhop so that Dylan couldn't see the Bellhop. Dylan automatically put his left hand on my left tit and his right hand on my clit.

As Dylan teased my nipple and my clit to another orgasm I stared at the Bellhop as he stared at me. Him staring made me cum quicker and I did some Kegels as my orgasm faded. Them making Dylan cum deep inside me.

When I started to get my breath back I sat up and said,

"Oh hi, can I help you?"

The Bellhop looked a bit flustered and it took him a few seconds to reply,

"Oh, err, yes, the concierge told me to bring this to you."

By then Dylan had turned his head and seen the Bellhop. Dylan replied,

"Put it on the table please. Esther, would you give the man a tip, my wallet is in my chinos."

I got off Dylan and walked to where Dylan's chinos had ended up the previous night, squat down facing the Bellhop, and rummaged through the pockets until I found his wallet. Then I stood and walked to the Bellhop and gave him a 200 Pesos note. I'm sure that he was blushing a little as I thanked him before he turned and walked away.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked Dylan as I walked to the package and opened it.

"Probably." Dylan replied.

"Are you going to take one now?"

"No, I'm going to have a lazy day and conserve my energy for tonight, then with a bit of luck we won't get much sleep tonight."

"That sounds like a good plan, come and have a shower then we can get some breakfast, if we aren't too late."

We did, and we weren't, then we headed for the beach to do a lot of nothing.

We had a similar, very lazy day to the previous one, with the same amount of fucking in the sea. That is until we returned to our bungalow when the sun started to go down.

The first thing on the agenda was a shower, then a cold beer from the fridge. We sat on the veranda, both of us totally naked, and sipped our beers. A handful of people coming back from the beach passed us, some of them saying hello, but no one seemed to care that we were naked.

Of course we were sat down, and Dylan's cock was flaccid, so we weren't exactly exhibiting ourselves, then Dylan had an idea. The railings round the edge of the veranda weren't like those at the edge of the balconies on the hotel rooms that were metal bars and bricks, round the bungalow verandas the railings were just a very thick rope. Those ropes were supported by wooden posts around a metre tall but between the posts the ropes sagged and Dylan suggested that I straddle the longest length of rope that sagged to about my pussy height.

I got up and did as Dylan suggested and immediately felt the rope against my pussy.

"This feels nice," I said.

"Now shuffle your feet forwards."

"Ooow, this is good." I said as I kept shuffling and the knobbly rope dragged over my clit.

"Keep going Esther."

I did, right until I was on the tips of my toes as the rope rose to the next post, the pressure in my clit and the rest of my pussy being so great that it was starting to hurt. I backed-up, back to the middle of the length of rope then shuffled forwards again until I was on my tiptoes again.

"You know," I said, "if someone could invent a machine where a big circle of this rope was going round and round and rubbing a girl's pussy, these knobbly bits would quickly make her cum."

"Yes, I can see that, but I'm not an inventor, maybe I'll have a word with Craig, remember him at the Rugby Club dinner with his spanking machine Esther, maybe he could invent one."

"How could I forget Craig and his spanking machine, you'll have to get one of those for me, then you can strap me onto it whenever I'm being naughty and switch it on."

"You're never naughty Esther."

"I'd start being naughty whenever I want you to spank me Dylan, Hey, when are you going to take one of those blue pills?"

"Right now Esther, if you go and get them for me. You do know that they don't work instantly, I don't swallow it and my cock instantly starts to rise."

As I was getting off the rope I replied,

"I know, maybe we could get someone to invent a pill that does give you an instant hard-on."

"One to give you an instant hard-on and a different one to make you suddenly wilt, a bit like a light switch, on and you're hard and off and you're soft."

We both had a little laugh at the thought of someone inventing something like that, then Dylan put one of the blue pills in his mouth and took another swig of his beer.

"How long will it take?" I asked.

"Come here and sit on my lap Esther. I don't need a pill to get me hard, just looking at you and touching you does that. I'm just hoping that that pill will keep me hard for a few hours."

I went and sat on Dylan's lap with my back to his front and his flaccid cock resting along my pussy. As Dylan's hands caressed my tits and the rest of my torso I leant my head back and felt his cock start to get hard.

The light sensor on the lights of the balcony and the along the path came on, lighting what was becoming a dark veranda and path, and Dylan and me. If anyone were to walk along the path they'd see us all lit up.

I wiggled my butt until Dylan's cock entered me then I relaxed. After a minute or so I said,

"So will this viagra stop you from cumming or just stop you from going soft after you have cum?"

"I have no idea." Dylan replied, "I've read all the hype about it keeping you hard but nothing about cumming, I guess that we'll have to wait and see."

The quick answer is that it did stop Dylan cumming. Still out on the veranda we fucked for going on for and hour. We performed in various positions with me cumming 3 times before we stopped and went and had another shower. Our stomachs had told us that we were hungry.

Dylan still had a hard-on, that his jeans didn't do a good job of hiding, as we walked to the hotel restaurant and I promised to stay in front of him to try to hide the bulge a bit.

As we tucked into the meal Dylan told me that his cock had started to go soft and I replied saying that I was a little disappointed that his hard-on had only lasted for just under a couple of hours.

"Maybe it's because I'm eating and I can't see your naked body Esther."

I pulled my top down exposing my tits to him for a couple of seconds then asked.

"Did that start it rising again?"

"It certainly slowed down it going soft for a little while."

"If I thought that I could get away with it I'd strip naked and sit on the table in front of you with my legs spread wide."

"Wow, I'd really like that, and the image of you doing that started it rising again, but it didn't last. We need to finish up here then get back to the bungalow."

We hurried the rest of the meal then headed back to the bungalow where we made love for hours. I don't know how many hours, but what I do know is that Dylan made me cum 4 times and I'm 100 percent sure that we fucked for much longer than ever before, before we finally fell asleep.

*****

I woke to the feeling of Dylan's cock entering me and when I opened my eyes I could see people walking along the path to the beach.

We continued where we'd left off a few hours earlier and Dylan made me cum 2 more times before he finally shot his load deep inside me.

His cock finally went soft and we went to the shower, the cool water really refreshed me. I felt Dylan's cock getting hard again as it rested on my butt, his hands soaping my front.

"Is this the start of round 3 Dylan?" I asked.

"Maybe, I can't control it."

"Hey, I'm not complaining, if I had my way you'd be hard all the time. That way we could fuck whenever I thought about sex."

"Think about sex and me fucking you a lot do you Esther?"

"I have done since we got married, especially when I'm naked, but even when I've got clothes on I keep thinking about your cock and you using it to make love to me."

"Good," Dylan said, "I like the idea of my wife wanting me to fuck her all the time."

I bent forwards and Dylan's cock entered me again.

One orgasm later I stood up and washed my pussy again. Dylan hadn't cum and I said,

"I'm having second thoughts about this viagra thing, you've made me cum lots of times but you've only cum once, it's not very fair on you Dylan."

"Esther, sweet Esther, stop thinking about me cumming, I'm not complaining. Just feeling my cock inside you and seeing you cumming is all that I could ever want. You are amazing Esther, but I worry about you, your pussy, isn't it getting sore is it?"

"No, fuck me non-stop all day then ask me again. What I'll probably say is that the only complaint that I have is the lack of sleep. I love you Dylan Hargreaves."

"And I love you too Esther Hargreaves. Now, I need some breakfast then I think that we should have another lazy day on the beach although I suspect that my front won't get much sun today."

I giggled a little as we put some clothes on then headed to the main building to get some breakfast. Unfortunately, we had spent too much time fucking and we were too late for breakfast so we headed back out to the little cafe / bar by the pool and ordered something there.

Then it was back to the bungalow to prepare for more sunbathing on the beach. Fortunately Dylan's cock wasn't presenting him with an embarrassing problem, that is until we got onto the beach and I asked him to put some sunblock on me. As usual, he put a lot more on my tits and pussy than the rest of me and that got his blood pumping to his cock again.

It looked like Dylan was right when he said that his front wouldn't get much sun that day.

The viagra seemed to wear off during the afternoon and Dylan's cock pointed to the sand as we walked up and down the water's edge and went for a swim. That swim was the first that we'd had without him fucking me.

Later in the afternoon we moved to the swimming pool and sat at the bar, both of us naked, and had another drink.

"Oh what a life." I said to Dylan.

We left the pool when the sun started to go down and Dylan's cock rose again when we shared the shower.

"Are you going to take another of those blue pills?" I asked as I bounced up and down after jumping up on him and impaling myself.

"I thought that we'd give it a miss this evening, maybe go and see what the casino is like."

"I've never been to a casino before." I said.

"Neither have I, but I've played some of the games that they play there."

Dylan continued lifting and lowering my butt right through my first orgasm and as I reached my second peak he shot his load deep inside me.

"Viagra worn off then." I said when I was able.

"I guess so, but there's plenty of time and plenty more where that one came from. Maybe later, let's see how things go."

When it came time for me to put some clothes on I decided on another of Bethany's creations. It's a red micro dress that actually looks as though it's designed for a size 14 or 16 girl. What I love about it is the top part. It's sleeveless with spaghetti straps and the back is cut quite low. The front part that covers my tits is like a bikini top, 2 triangles, but the base of the triangles are far apart. Because the whole dress is very loose fitting the whole dress moves around and my tits are frequently uncovered.

When I bend over even a little bit Dylan tells me that he can see down the front, right down to the floor, and half of my bare butt from behind.

I was happy, and Dylan was happy, so we headed off to the restaurant where we had another great meal. I could easily get used to eating there every day for the rest of my life.

From there we went to the little casino. I say little but it had games that I discovered were called Roulette, Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat. It also had a few Slot Machines. Dylan bought some 'Chips' (silly name) and we went to each of the tables and watched. Dylan managed to explain the basics of each game and watching taught me a lot.

Then Dylan gave me some Chips and let me play. Unsurprisingly, I quickly lost. That is until we went to the Craps table. Everyone around was watching me as I threw the dice. At the time I was only thinking about the game but looking back I'm sure that most of the people there were watching my little tits as my dress failed miserably to cover them. Dylan later told me that the guys behind me were also getting a great view.

After my second throw I was about to quit because I had lost both times, but Dylan urged me to have another throw and my luck changed. Four times I won, each time I was so happy that I jumped up and down. Dylan later told me that both my tits had escaped and were bouncing up and down, as much as tiny tits can bounce, for everyone to see.

Needless to say my luck changed and I started loosing. My jumping for joy stopped but my bending over to throw the dice kept going until I'd lost all the Chips that I'd won, and those that Dylan had given me. People around me were urging me to get some more Chips and keep playing but the sensible part of me knew that the odds of me winning a lot of money were virtually zero so I turned to Dylan and we walked away from that table.

As we walked, Dylan asked,

"Do you know that your tits are out?"

I looked down and saw both my hard nipples.

"No, how long have they been out?" I replied as I adjusted my dress.

"Since you first threw those dice."

"Wow, I didn't realise, no wonder those people were looking at me most of the time."

"Yes, and the guys behind you were enjoying the view each time that you bent over. You really didn't know what you were showing Esther?"

"No I didn't, I wasn't even thinking about my dress."

"I guess that that was a genuine wardrobe malfunction then."

I giggled a little then replied,

"Yeah, I guess that it was, but I prefer the deliberate wardrobe malfunctions, they make my nipples and clit tingle and I like that."

The only game that we hadn't looked at was the slot machines. Once when I was a little kid and my parents had taken me to the seaside, I managed to sneak into an amusement arcade and seen the slot machines there and I'd fed them what little pocket money that I had. These were more modern versions of the cylinders revolving round whatever but the fascination was still there and Dylan let me use up the rest of the Chips on playing on those machines. I never expected to win and I wasn't disappointed but the fascination was still there.

My mother had found me watching the people playing on those slot machines and given me a right mouthful about the sins of gambling. It was a good job that she hadn't seen me playing on those machines. All Dylan said was,

"I'm going to fuck your brains out when we get back to the bungalow."

Returning to reality, we rushed back to the bungalow and Dylan took another of those blue pills before we cleaned our teeth.

It was a long time before we got any sleep.

*****

The next day was much the same as the previous one, except that we didn't go to the casino. Instead we had an early night and Dylan took another blue pill and we again didn't get much sleep.

*****

We kept up our fucking our sleeping partner to wake them up and I was riding Dylan the following morning as we watched people heading to the beach along the path only a few metres from us.

We decided to have room service deliver us some breakfast and I had to leave Dylan in the shower to go and tell the waiters where to leave the trays. Yes, waiters, one boy and one girl, both staring at the naked me as I rummaged through Dylan's shorts pockets to get them a tip. They both smiled at me as I stood in front of them to hand them the money.

We actually took the breakfast out onto the veranda to eat and waved to and said hello to a few people who walked passed. My tiny tits were visible but that was all.

Breakfast over we sat there deciding what to do that day. After a few suggestions from both of us Dylan said,

"What about you going to the spa and having a massage Esther?"

"Well okay, but I like your massages, they go to places that I doubt that a professional masseuse would, and they'll probably be booked up anyway."

"You'll never know if you don't go and have one, phone reception and see when they can fit you in."

So I did, and was surprised that they could fit me in in an hour. When I told Dylan he was pleased and re-assured me that he was sure that I'd enjoy it.

Fifty minutes later I was wearing just a dress and walking to the spa. I was met by a young woman who gave me a list of services that they offered. There was all sorts on there from mud facial to pedicures. The only item on the list that I was interested in was a Full Massage. When I said that I just wanted the Full Massage the woman replied,

"And would you like that to be a Full Massage with a Happy Ending?"

I had no idea what a Happy Ending was but the word 'happy' sounded, well happy, so I replied.

"Yes please."

I was then led to a little room that had a window looking out over the swimming pool.

"Would you care to take off all your clothes and lay face down on the table and the Masseur will be with you shortly."

I did just that and lay with my head on the side so that I was looking out over the swimming pool. It seemed an eternity before I heard the door open and a man say,

"Sorry to keep you waiting madam, a Full Massage with a Happy Ending isn't it?"

"Yes please." I said as I realised that it was a man that was going to give me the massage and not a woman and I felt a little tingle in my pussy.

"It will be my pleasure madam."

I felt a little towel being placed over my bare butt and almost laughed as I thought how pointless that was.

Then the massage started, complete with warm oils, at it felt amazing. I thought,

"Sorry Dylan, your massages are amazing but this goes to a whole new level."

The guy worked on everything from my fingers right down to my toes. When he got to my butt he even asked if I'd mind if he removed the towel. When he was massaging my butt and upper thighs his fingers brushed along my slit which caused me to moan a little and I spread my legs a little, subconsciously giving him better access to my pussy but other than his, probably, accidental touching of my slit he ignored my pussy.

Then he asked me to turn over and as I did I so hoped that he would massage my tits and pussy. I got a little disappointed when he placed the little towel over my hips and slit.

This time he started massaging my feet and again I subconsciously spread my legs. When he was stood at my feet I knew that her could see my slightly spread pussy and I felt it get a little wetter and tingle a little more.

Again, when he was massaging my thighs he accidentally, I think, touched my pussy lips. I was disappointed when he moved to my head and started on my fingers.

Slowly, he worked up my arms and massaged my shoulders from the front.

Then it happened, his hands moved to the sides of my little tits, then all around them. He was taking so long that I started to think that he wasn't going to move to the main part of my tits and my nipples. I resigned myself to no actual tit caressing as his hands slid down my ribs and he spent ages massaging my abdomen, only slightly knocking the towel a little lower on my torso.

Just as I thought that the massage was over, the man said,

12