Getting My Brother Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing is, Kyle was always affectionate as a kid but it never came close to anything more than admiration. When had that admiration turned to incest fantasies. Oh, sure, I had used Kyle in a couple of my scenarios while masturbating but who hasn't occasionaly added a little forbidden spice to their fantasies. It wasn't an obsession, and definitely not a goal with me. When had it become one for Kyle?

He was yelling at me but all his frustration and hate was directed inwards. My brother hated himself for his uncontrollable love and lust for his sister... his lust... for me. "Come see the pathetic loser who wants to fuck his own sister! What a freak!" As frightening and confusing as it all was, I thanked god that Kyle was emotionally exhausted and vulnerable. I doubt we would have had this breakthrough revelation otherwise.

I took a step towards Kyle. As calmly as I could I said "You're not a freak. I don't think it's sick or twisted or any of those other things you're calling yourself."

Not that I had to that often, but I always defended Kyle if he was getting bullied. But how do you protect your brother when he's being bullied by himself? All I knew was he couldn't keep living like this. He'd be dead before he was 30.

I knew what I had to... no... fuck that! I knew what I suddenly wanted to do... what I yearned to do... what I needed to do. I was going to do whatever it took to rid Kyle of his self-created demon.

"Why would you think you couldn't ever have me?" Again, a step closer, and calmer.

Kyle looked at me like I was from another planet. "Why? Why?! Cause you're my sister! God, didn't they teach you anything at that college of yours?" he said incredulously.

"Yeah. They taught me to never say never."

Kyle rolled his eyes in frustration.

Kyle can be so annoyingly stubborn sometimes. I guessed I'd just have to keep pushing him closer to that cliff edge. Warning: Incest ahead. Steep drop.

"Kyle, listen to me. You know what I want? I want my old brother back... that happy kid who used to follow me around and worshiped the ground I walked on. I don't care what it takes. I'll do anything to get that Kyle back."

Another step closer. "Anything." I emphasized.

I was only one step from him. It was up to him now. 'Come on, Kyle. Make the right choice. The one I know we both want.' I thought.

"God, Sarah. You're all I've ever wanted." Kyle confessed. It looked like the pain of keeping himself from indulging his desires and unloading his passion on me was tearing him apart.

He looked at the ground, ashamed to finally admit what should have been obvious to me had I not been so wrapped up in my own life. I was feeling guilt for not noticing how I made him feel and for taking Kyle for granted. I angrily pushed the guilt aside. Now was not the time for that. My brother needed me, his big sister, to pull him back into the light.

"Then show me." I insisted.

"Come on, Kyle. Stop thinking about it. Stop jerking off to a picture of me. I'm right here. I'm standing right in front of you. And I'm telling you, your big sister wants you to fuck her."

Men sometimes think (no pun intended) that women don't like sex as much as they do. Not true. Make no mistake... We. Fucking. Love. Cock. Just seeing a man's pants bulge with an erection is enough to get us going. And we'll do almost anything to get it, if we really want it. And I REALLY wanted Kyle's cock, badly.

I folded my arms. "There. I've told you what I want. Show me what you want, brother."

I don't know how long we stood there, just facing each other... maybe 10 fast, pounding heartbeats.

I was thinking 'Come on, Kyle. Make a move. I'm not going to do everything for you.' He was so close, but he needed to take that final step himself. I couldn't, wouldn't force myself on him. Kyle needed to confront and let go of his unhealthy and, as I had just told him, unwarranted guilt of wanting to have sex with me... of committing incest. He needed to surrender to his passion, throw away his fear and shame, and take me. It had come down to one simple fact... before he could have me, he had to free himself. Only then could he reach me.

Of course, this would be a hell of a lot easier if I had those mind tricks from the movies.

And then Kyle was picking me up with those hunky arms of his. I was giggling sinisterly as I wrapped my legs around his waist and used my arms to pull me into his face and kissed the living shit out of his lips. 'Finally!' I thought to myself. I could feel a low, rumbling moan coming from Kyle as we explored each others mouths. As we parted for air I wantonly whispered in his ear. "There ya go, baby. I'm all yours now." and he pressed his mouth to mine again, moaning.

We blew past the incest line like a train surging off a broken bridge. We may be fucked, but we were going to get our money's worth.

Clothes were flying everywhere and we barely stopped to look at each other's naked bodies. 'No time for gawkin', let's get to fawkin'.' my mind sang.

When Kyle stood naked in front of me, I knelt in front of my new god and worshiped his cock. When I grabbed it, I felt my pussy pulse and then the familiar feel of my pussy lubricating itself for the pounding to come.

Looking up at Kyle I said "I can't wait to wrap myself around this." as I gave his cock a wiggle.

Then, talking to his cock "You hear that, bitch? I'm gonna smother you 'til you cum-fess."

I lined my mouth up to his cock before I looked up to Kyle. His eyes were wide with expectation but rolled back in his head as my lips guided him into my mouth. I started swirling my hand up and down his shaft as I bobbed my head on his hard-on-the-inside, soft-on-the-outside cock.

"Ooouuuhhhrrr, god." he growl-moaned. I hummed a satisfying moan of my own that vibrated through his cock and down to his soul. I was slowly picking up the pace and after a couple of minutes of that I thought, 'Time to milk the snake.'

Right on cue, as if pleading for mercy Kyle cried "Oh, god, Sarah. Please stop. I'm gonna cum if you... don't... stop."

'Whatever you say, bro.' I thought to myself. So naturally, I increased the speed of my strokes and hummed even louder through his cock. I wanted to feel Kyle's brother-sperm fill my mouth and waited for just the right moment. Aaaaand... any... second... NOW! I plunged my hand to the base of his cock and quickly brought it back towards my mouth as I sucked as hard as I could. Kyle lost it.

In a guttural voice full of primal passion, "Uuh, god, yes!", he released his warm, silky, slimy cum into my mouth. I felt his cock pulse through my hands as my throat swallowed each burst of Kyle's seed milk and it was... well, it wasn't half as bad as I expected. I'd never swallowed before and I kinda liked it. Okay, fine... I loved it. So sue me.

Kyle's legs were shaking fiercely but he managed to stay on his feet as I sucked the last drops of creamy cum from him before licking his beautiful cock clean. Holy shit... I had just blown my brother! A bit of advise for those of you with brothers, just try it... once. See what happens.

His panting as he was trying to catch his breath was just sooo satisfying and gratifying and a huge relief for both of us. I also felt the power that comes from knowing I was breaking down any remaining barriers in Kyle's mind; smashing down the locked door that held Kyle's passion and lust for me.

As I was licking the corners of my mouth and swallowing the last bit of cum, Kyle pulled me up and into a deep, lust-filled kiss, his cum still coating the inside of my mouth. And, no, he didn't recoil... he just moaned in my mouth as our tongues danced together. I think we did that for about a week until we finally broke our cum flavored kiss and Kyle looked at me and was actually smiling that smile I remember, the smile of that cute little kid who idolized me.

He said "Get on the bed. Lie down. There's something I've been wanting to do to you since I learned about it."

Kyle's cock was half-soft but still had it's girth so he wasn't quite ready to fuck me yet, but it wouldn't be long before he was locked, cocked, and ready to rock.

But, in the meantime, he did have something else in mind. Something, I bet, I was going to like... a lot.

He pulled out some kind of massage oil (where the fuck did that come from?) and warned me. "This might be a little cold at first."

He was right, it was cold but my burning pussy just sighed as he smeared the oil over my already juicy cunt and inner thighs. I just moaned. 'Yes, slick me up, bro. Do whatever you want, I'm yours.' I thought. He made sure to thoroughly over-coat my pussy though, before he nearly killed me by orgasm.

With me watching him, begging him with my eyes, he slowly inserted two fingers into my pussy as far as he could. Then he pressed them to the top of my cunt and pulled them forward while curling them. He had the palm of his other hand pressed to my mound and the unseen path his hidden fingers were taking through my pussy. Like he was gently scratching an itch inside my wet pussy. He found the spot he was looking for when I yelped and shuddered. Yeah, bro... that's my g-spot. Dig for treasure there.

He repeated the motion a couple of times to make sure he had the location down, my moans were like the beeps of a metal detector, letting him know he was red hot.

He started pressing his palm to my mound again, then, those two Vatican-ordained fingers started moving faster and faster, like an engine piston.

"Aaahhhh, goddamnit!... Fuck!... Oooooo, god, Kyle, don't stop... Mmmmmm... oh, my god, don't stop." I whined.

He took his other hand and, starting just above my mound, pinched the flesh between his fingers as he ran them down past the top of my slit, massaging my clit from the outside. The sensation was unreal as his fingers massaged my well-oiled body and pussy.

He was finger-fucking me so fast and hard that my pussy sounded like a one-cylinder engine, puttering at the limits of it's RPMs, but I didn't give a fuck. If anything the sound made me hotter and wetter, as if that was possible. I went from zero to 'oh my fucking god' in under 60 seconds. I didn't think it was possible to cum that fast from a standing start.

I screamed and thrust my hips high in the air as a beautiful arching stream of lady cum shot across the bed. My pussy convulsed and it shook my whole body.

I wouldn't have cared if I were naked on the 50-yard line of a packed stadium. I wanted everyone to see what my brother was doing to me while I squirmed, squirted and screamed through my orgasmic ecstasy.

As I was spewing my lady cum, Kyle was strumming the fleshy hood over my clit and slap-tapping my pussy until my squirting was a trickle. I rolled to the side and thrust my hands over my pulsing pussy and closed my legs, trying to catch my breath. "Jesus fuck!" I moaned to myself.

Now, normally, I'd start to steadily come down from such a massive orgasm but I changed my mind on the way down and wanted to go back up 'Make Me Cum' mountain. I rolled over on my back again, throwing my hands next to my head in a 'surrender' pose. I opened my legs again and Kyle immediately stuck his fingers back inside me and began furiously attacking my g-spot again.

The result was immediate and more intense than the first time. I was out of my mind. I tried to beg Kyle to stop but he just kept at it. Now I know how robots feel when they short-circuit. I was convulsing and squirting all over the place and Kyle wouldn't let up. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and all I could see were the colors of my orgasm.

Mercifully, he removed his hands and with a quick slap to my pussy, watched me turn into a puddle of oozing, quivering goo. Women, I don't care what you have to do, you find a man that can do that to you and regardless of what he looks like, you put him on retainer or some shit, because, oh my god.

Even coming down from that Everest-sized orgasm was a climb. You know what I'm talking about... that heaving motion you make when your orgasm is punching you in the pussy? Yeah. It was like that.

Also, how is it possible to have two '9.0 on the Richter scale' orgasms and still be this fucking horny? Can anyone explain that to me? My swollen labia, clenching pussy and inner thighs were slick with oil and my own juices and I still wanted more. I was holding my legs wide open waiting for something... anything. Then I looked over at Kyle.

He was just kneeling there with the perfect tool I needed. A rock hard, meaty, made-for-fucking tool.

I grabbed Kyle by the cock, moaning, then threatening him "Oooommm... I swear to fuckin' god, Kyle, if you don't fuck me right fuckin' now I'm gonna fuckin' kill you." Makes you wonder what was on my mind at that moment, huh?

Sure. I'll admit it. I'm a whore between the sheets. With me it's raw... primal... and pure passion. It's wild and natural and I embrace it. I know it's not exactly 'PC' or on the mission statement for women power, but I don't care. My body... I'll use it how I want.

Anywhere else, don't fuck with me, but in the bedroom, between two consenting adults. Fuck, yeah. Abuse my slutty cunt. I deserve it. I want it. It's what our bodies were made for. Darwin hasn't driven the animal from us yet.

I made pleading moans while Kyle's cock got closer and closer to my desperate pussy. And then he pressed his engorged gift inside me and I growled at the sensation. Kyle made a sound somewhere between a sob and a moan.

"Fuck, Sarah! Oooh, god... Ooohhh, that feels so right!"

"Ooooh, god, yes. Oh, god, don't stop Kyle... keep going... keep going... all of it... gimme... oh, god, that feels so good." I begged as Kyle slowly buried himself inside me and held himself there for a moment.

He slowly began pulling back and pressing forward at a wonderful, frustratingly slow rhythm. I pulled my knees up to my tits and spread them out, opening myself up as much as I could, just so I could get another fraction of an inch of Kyle inside me. Kyle slipped his arms under my knees and leaned into me.

Thankfully, Kyle didn't wait long to quicken his pace to match my own demanding grunts. Faster and faster he went and I followed. The splashing smack as Kyle bottomed out every time was driving me wild, literally. I was so in tune with the sensations my body was experiencing that I could even feel his balls bouncing off my ass as my pussy gripped his cock at every thrust. In my head I was chanting 'I was made for your cock, Kyle, I was made for your cock.' Like I said, I don't hold my body back from what it wants.

It was here that I said a silent little prayer. 'If you're listening, God, I'll never ask for anything ever again, I promise... just let Kyle blast my insides with his cum. Just let my brother nut me into oblivion. Please, don't leave me hanging, God.'

"In or out?" Kyle grunted as he steadily pounded my open pussy, building to his cum-spewing orgasm.

"Ooooh, god. Mmmmm... I dunno... but if you pull out... oh, god... I'm never speaking to you again."

"Ooooh god... oh, god... come on... that's it baby... I want to feel it... gimme your cum, Kyle... cum inside me." I purred to my brother, encouraging his cock to fulfill it's promise to give my pussy what it thirsted for. Kyle was fucking me furiously and, in turn, I was on the edge of cumming again. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and ferociously demanded "Cum in your sister's cunt, Kyle!" That did it.

We were looking into each other's eyes when he grunted "Sarah." and sunk his cock to the hilt. Half a second later, my eyes got wide when I felt his cum blast the deepest part of my cunt. With my mouth wide open, I stopped breathing for a few seconds and then exhaled and took in a huge breath that quickly turned to hyperventilating. He just held his cock there, pulsing, sending a near continuous stream of his hot incestuous sperm into me, filling me to overflowing. "Ohh, ohh, ohh." I kept panting as my pussy clenched to the beat of Kyle's flexing cock. Our eyes never blinked. We were so connected at that moment. Yeah, ha ha. I get it. What I mean is we both knew we were never going back to being a generic brand brother and sister. Ever.... God, I love incest.

We eventually came in for a landing and collapsed. And that's a whole other thing, feeling Kyle's 185 lbs. pinning me to the bed. I was trapped under this sweating, panting, heavy chunk of chiseled muscle and I not only felt owned but loved. I know, me talking about love, especially after we had just mated like animals. Say what you will but that's what started this whole fucking thing in the first place. My absolute love for my brother, Kyle. Sure, he can be an idiot, like any man... waiting that long to have his cherry plucked... but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, which is saying something because there's a lot of stuff I like in the world.

Kyle rolled off of me and I sat up on one elbow and pulled my pussy up to feel a nice little stream of cum oozing out of my cunt. There was cum and pussy juices everywhere. "Ooooh, nice job, Kyle. You thoroughly fucked me good, baby brother." I said before I flopped back on the bed, slowly catching my breath from the pussy pounding Kyle just gave me. "God, that's easily the best sex I've ever had." I said to Kyle as he pressed his body to mine and gave me the warmest post-fucking kiss I've ever had.

We just stared into each other's eyes for about a minute, maybe. I don't know. Time works differently when you've had your brains fucked out. But what he and I both knew for certain... we were just getting started.

And then it dawned on me. "Holy shit, Kyle. You're not a virgin anymore."

"Thanks, genius. I got that." he sighed into my tit.

I was stroking his hair and just got this wave of love crashing over me. I had gotten my old Kyle back and, in the process, so much more. I don't know if I would have been ready or willing to fuck my brother when I was younger. Maybe this was the only way we could've gotten to here. I decided to leave my 'thought puzzles' for another time and just enjoy the moment and the feeling of utter satisfaction.

But I did feel I needed to apologize for all those years Kyle wasted waiting for his big sister to see him; acknowledge him again. "Aww, Kyle. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I wished you hadn't waited... but I'm glad that you did."

Talking into my tit, he happily mumbled. "Totally worth it."

'Agreed, baby brother. It totally was.' I thought to myself.

Kyle moved behind me and little spooned me. "So, what now?" he asked.

I had already come up with a plan. A great plan. A simple plan. "You're gonna live with me. I can't have my boyfriend living like this."

"Boyfriend. Really." he said with a little skepticism. "Won't people... talk?"

"Fuck 'em. Let 'em." I said. "Look, no one's gonna know we're fucking unless we do it in front of them. A lot of people won't even know we're brother and sister. They can be as suss as they want... they can't prove or do anything about it. Until proven guilty, isn't that what they say? Besides, most probably won't even care. As long as we don't post it to social media, we can fuck each other's brains out all we want. Everything else we can figure out along the way."

Kyle hugged me with his big strong arms and whispered "How did you get to be so smart?"

"Same way you got to be so stubborn. God, Kyle. I didn't think you were ever gonna fuck me."

"Yeah. Me, too." Kyle sighed.

"Glad we were both wrong." I said as I kissed him.

So, that's how I got my brother back, through the magic of incest.

And this is where I began my story.

BTW, in case you're wondering, I think Mom knew almost immediately, but she never said a word. It kind of makes me wonder if she saw this day coming long ago because she always smiled when she saw us together after that, even though we were acting less like siblings and more like lovers in front of her. Come to think of it, she was the one who suggested I crash at Kyle's in the first place, after I told her I was planning on staying in a hotel. Ultimately, I think she was just relieved to have that happy little kid she knew back.