Getting My New Sexy Slut

Story Info
He managed to finally get his girl of his dreams.
4.1k words
0
338
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her walk into the room, he liked watching her.

The dress she was wearing hugging her curvy body falling over her big arse. he wanted her, he needed her she didn't know what was coming and it made him excited.

He quietly followed her; she was heading to the shower.

He pushed the door open a little and could see her silhouette through the curtain, she was washing herself all over rubbing the sponge over her breast and her arse if only she knew what he was about to do to her, he rubbed his cock it was getting aroused his whole body needed this he had been wanting to do this for a while and now he was about to put his plan into action.

She was finished so he snuck back behind the wall so she wouldn't see him, she came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her body her hair still wet she walked past him he could see her big arse peeking out from the towel water droplets running down her arse and her legs she looked so hot.

He waited a few seconds then pushed the door to the bedroom open she was stood the naked she grabbed the towel and covered herself up and squealed, the look on her face was shocked she didn't know what to say or what was going on.

He told her he's been watching her and knew she needed to be his right here right now.

She went to push him out of the room he laughed at her telling her she was his and that she knew she wanted him too.

She couldn't deny she had fancied him for a long time, but this was not how she imagined this.

She could see the bulge in his trousers and could tell he was horny and excited, she started to feel her nipple getting hard her body felt a bit of a rush she looked into his eyes she melted into them they were mesmerising but she wanted this to be special she needed him to know how she was feeling, she didn't want it like this she wanted to be held by him so badly but told him to get out, he didn't move he was here and she needed to know he was taking what was his.

He snatched the towel out of her hands, and she was stood there naked in front of him her curvy body looked so good, she went to grab the towel back, but he caught her wrist and told her NO, sternly.

He pushed her back towards the bed she kept resisting but he could feel her getting weaker in her response, she couldn't let him know she wanted him too not yet, but she felt herself getting hornier, her bare wet body on show to him, wondering what he wanted from her.

Her legs hit the bed and she fell backwards onto it he stood there looking at her laid on the bed her legs open a little hanging over he got a peek of her pussy lips, he didn't show his delight she couldn't know how much he was yearning for her she needed to be taught a lesson for resisting him and telling him no.

He pushed his knee hard into her crotch she told him that hurt, oh bitch this is nothing to what I'm about to do to you.

She was worried now she knew she shouldn't have been disobedient he didn't like this in her he had put her in her place a few times before but never like this, never sexually her mind was wandering her thoughts full what was he going to do to her she knew she had to take it like a good girl, she wanted to please him, she knew if she did he may reward her, her body wanted his more and more.

He told her to roll over he wanted to see his arse in the air, she rolled over slowly worrying what he was about to do.

He grabbed his bag he had with him she heard him unzip it and turned her head to see what he was doing, he slapped her legs and told her to turn back, she was scared now but her body full of excitement at the thought of his body on her.

She turned back and laid there waiting for what he was going to do.

I've been wanting to do this to you for so long he told her, you need to be shown that you are mine now and you will do as I tell you I'm in charge of you and your body you now belong to me he said.

She felt something cold rubbing her bum she wondered what this was but she didn't have long to think before he lifted it and slapped it back on her bum, she shouted at him what was that she went to get up and he pushed her back down he held his hand on her back to stop her getting up and slapped her arse again, she pushed against him to get up to see what he had but he pushed her back down, he shouted at her to lay still or it will get harder, she was scared and didn't know what to do, she wanted him so badly but she knew now that he was in charge of what she was allowed to do she knew if she told him it hurt he would make her suffer more so she laid there in the hopes he wouldn't do much more before he held her.

Whack whack the paddle coming down hard on her big bum, the red marks it was leaving turned him on, he was making her know she was just a whore who needed to do as he wanted and right now that was spanking her bum till it was red, he was marking her.

She was breathing heavier her bum hurting and stinging she didn't think she could take much more he knew she could, and he was just getting warmed up.

He asked if she had anything near him bum hole before she quickly told him No a sound of shock in her voice, she had never even thought of anything going near her bum, she shuddered at the thought and didn't think he was being serious how wrong was she.

She felt his finger rub her outer arse hole this was a new feeling for her and she didn't know what she thought but didn't get long to think before she felt something cold dripping on to her arse hole, he told her he was getting her arse ready to take something good, she had all sorts of thoughts running through her head and feelings running through her body she was very scared but so turned on.

She felt him push something hard against her arse hole it began to twitch she was worried now nobody had ever been near her arse and here she was naked legs open arse in the air waiting for something she didn't know what, but she felt a little excitement building up.

He started to push this thing in her arse her hole slowly widening he loved seeing her arse opening up taking this plug he could see her groan and whine it hurt he slapped her arse and told her to shut up and take it like a good girl, this made her shut up as the plug went all the way in her hole stretching then closing over the end of the plug it was inside her there was a reason he had done this but she didn't need to know just yet.

She felt the plug in her arse it was hurting her, but it felt strangely good, it was a new feeling for her, and she didn't know what to think she felt like a slut having her arse played with and filled.

He grabbed her hair and told her to put her hands behind her back she tried to argue but this didn't go down well he slapped her bare arse with his hand hard pushing on the plug every time his hand hit her arse this hurt more and she knew she should have just done what he asked but she was getting more scared of what else he was going to do, he pulled her hair again and this time shouting at her to do as she's told and put her hands behind her back, she hesitated but put her hands behind her back not knowing what he had in mind.

He let go of her hair gave her one more slap of her arse then she felt something being wrapped around her wrist she couldn't move her hands as he tied them together, she was helpless, and he was getting more hornier seeing her like this.

He told her to wriggle of the bed onto her knees she struggled to do this with her hands tied and the movement was pushing on the plug making it hurt but she managed to get to her knees she looked up at him he had a stern look as he said wait here, he walked out of the room leaving her on her knees with her hands tied behind her she couldn't do anything but wait all sorts of thoughts and feelings running through her head and body she wasn't sure if she liked this or not nothing like this had ever been done to her before but she felt different with him, she had wanted him for so long and knew he liked to be in charge he had always made it clear he wanted a slut to use and do to as he wanted and it looked like I was the one.

He walked back into the room this time he was naked his body looked so fucking hot she melted in an instant she had dreams of him naked before but he was standing in front of her right now and it was all her dreams come true she went to move her hands she wanted to run them all over him but forgot they were tied up she couldn't touch him and her body was yearning for him she could feel her pussy tingling and getting juicy her arse pulsating over the plug she had never felt so turned on like this ever she just wanted him to fuck her right there but he had other ideas for his cock.

He walked towards her she could see him rubbing his hard cock he told her she was going to have his cock in.a hole but she never thought it would be her mouth.

He grabbed her hair and pushed his hard warm cock into her mouth it felt strange she had never had a cock in her mouth she was quite boring with sex this was all new to her and she felt herself gag as her mind was wandering he was pushing his cock deep into her throat he told her to suck it so she slowly sucked his cock back and forth she didn't know what to do so she listened to his groans to know what he liked and if she was doing it right.

She licked the hard head of his cock feeling something drip out it was pre cum he looked down and told her to lick it off she was shocked but run her tongue over the end licking the warm creamy drips of pre cum she didn't know what to make of it she had never tasted cum before she wasn't sure if she liked it or not but didn't dare not do it.

He pushed his cock hard in her mouth making her gag and choke a few times he could see the tears running down her face this turned him on more he grabbed her head with both his hands and stood there and fucked her mouth thrusting his hips to push his cock in and out of her mouth grabbing her head and forcing his cock deep into her throat her mouth getting full of spit from him making her gag he pulled out and told her to spit on his cock she was mortified at this but spat all over his hard cock she shocked herself that she actually liked this, the spit dripping off his cock he rammed it in her mouth she could feel it pulsating she loved feeling his cock in her mouth it's not the hole she had thought of to take it but she was getting horny and turned on more and more.

He could feel himself nearly there so he pulled out and grabbed his cock and started wanking hard and fast she was going crazy seeing this she wanted him more than anything but couldn't move to touch him she was helpless all she could do was watch him, he told her to open her mouth she thought he was going to push his cock in again but no he kept wanking till he shot out cum in her mouth over her face over and over she could feel it dripping down her face she could taste it in her mouth,he was stood there moaning his body shook his face full of pleasure he had loved this his cum mixing with the tears from her gaging were dripping down her face he saw her try to spit out the cum in her mouth he put his hand to her throat squeezed a little and told her to swallow she felt the warm creamy cum slid down her throat it tasted weird but felt really nice.

He untied her hands and told her to wipe the cum off her face with her hands and eat it like a good slut, she wiped up the cum with her fingers sucking the cum off them eating up every bit she was feeling really used she was kneeling here desperately wanting him to play with her instead he was using her to please himself.

He told her to get on the bed he had not finished with her yet, he watched her curvy body climb into bed, he could get used to having her as his whore he loved every bit of her body and wanted to use it over and over.

He crawled into bed next to her he heard her whimpers when his body brushed hers he could see her nipple hard her body sweating her breathing getting faster he slid his hand on her neck and pushed down looking into her eyes seeing her choke he lifted his hand and asked her how badly she wanted him she gasped for air and told him she needed him so bad he pressed down again looking at her breathing getting slower and stopping he lifted again and she gasped loudly for breath he told her he could do anything he wanted to her at which point he leaned over and grabbed her nipple in his mouth sucking hard on it her body filled with pleasure she really liked this, he let go of her nipple and mover across and started biting her breast she was moving around the bed she felt like she couldn't hold back she told him she wanted him so bad he looked at her as he moved his hand over her pussy he saw her eyes change her mouth opened and she let out a loud groan, he slowly rubbed her clit he knew she liked this her body was relaxed her leg's widening he could see her pussy and it looked hot he pushed a finger deep into her she was so wet and ready for him he could tell she was so turned on,she wriggled he felt her push down on his finger she was groaning he started to finger her hard ramming his finger deep into her she was loving every minute he pushed another finger in now she had 2 fingers deep inside her he was wiggling them over her spot inside her it made her feel like she wanted to pee he pulled out and slowly stroked her clit again rubbing it and seeing her getting more excited he told her she wasn't allowed to cum she looked at him and her face dropped she wasn't impressed she needed this but he needed her to know she would be allowed to cum when he tells her.

He kept fingering her and rubbing her clit she grabbed the bed, and her legs widened her arse pushing into the bed he could see she was there, so he stopped she looked at him with desperation she was there, and he stopped.

She moaned no please he slapped her face told her she is his to do as he wants she will come when he says she looked shocked at him her pussy dripping yearning for him he pushed down on her neck and told her to remember she's not allowed to come and started to finger her again she felt him rub her clit again and it was coming she knew she couldn't so she closed her legs on his hand to stop him it took everything in her body to do this as she was desperate to cum but didn't want to be punished again he smiled and said good girl you know your place, he held her throat again and rubbed her clit softly this felt amazing she was there again so quickly she stopped him again she didn't know how much longer she could keep this up it felt like he was punishing her not let her Cum, he did this 3 more times getting her to the edge then pulling away just before he knew she was going to cum he could see the need in her face to cum he slapped her face and asked her how badly she needed this, she told him she was desperate for this she felt a slap across her face again and heard him say beg for it so I looked at him nearly in tears body aching pussy dripping and shouting please make me cum please I need this he looked at her and said please what?, she said please sir make me cum i will do anything you can have my body just please finger me fuck me do anything you want just make me cum.

She would live to regret saying this he would use her as his property forever she was his now he pinched her nipple then slapped her boob she writhed over the bed he took her nipple between his lips and sucked it he then bit her breast sucking hard she was moaning it hurt he slapped her thigh she knew to shut up and take it he had marked her she was his and only his.

She was desperate now, but he got up and told her to stay there on the bed and walked out of the room she was so shocked she felt deflated she wanted him so badly and he'd walked out she wondered if he was coming back, he had left her with a butt plug in naked on the bed so horny and sexually frustrated.

He walked back in after a while looked at her curvy body naked on the bed and saw the desperation in her face, he walked up to the bed grabbed her legs and threw them open she was going to get him alright; he rubbed his hard cock looking at her all over she was his and this excited him.

He lifted her legs up onto his shoulders her pussy parting her butt plug showing she would feel what it's like to be double stuffed.

She was desperate now she could see his hard cock and wanted it so badly in her she could feel him touch the tip of his cock onto her pussy lips and shuddered she wanted to just eat his cock up, then he thrust his cock into her it slid in with ease she was so wet with excitement it felt fucking amazing, she could feel his cock and the plug inside her and melted in ecstasy, he was thrusting in and out her pussy felt fucking so turned on and tingling she could feel it coming she had been waiting for this orgasm for what seemed like forever just as she was about to cum he pulled out she screamed No he let her legs drop grabbed her arm and told her to get on all fours she did as she was told she would do anything to please him.

He rubbed his hands over her arse the butt plug shining at him he moved his cock over the plug rubbing against it he heard her gasp he could see the juices coming out of her wet pussy and could see how turned on she was, he grabbed her hips hard digging his nails in and slowly entered her, she felt warm and wet inside his cock sliding in and out with ease.

He leaned and grabbed her hair lifting her head back and started to furiously ram his cock into her banging on the plug every time hearing her moaning he fucked her so hard she was whimpering between moaning he knew it was hard but she was taking it like a good girl, he slapped her arse so hard he left his hand print she tried to pull forward but he pulled her hair back she wasn't going anywhere he slapped her again telling her she's his slut to do what he wants, he asked her if she wanted to cum she groaned out loud YES FUCKING YES he knew she was close, so was he.

He let go of her hair grabbed her hips again and rammed his cock hard and fast over and over she was nearly screaming now.

She felt so fucking ready she could feel his cock slamming so deep inside her, her arse felt like it was tearing open every time he slammed into her, she was so sore all over her body, but she had never felt this turned on in her life, this was so naughty and dirty and rough but she was loving everything.

She felt the orgasm coming she had been wanting this so bad she felt it in her pussy she screamed out to him to let him know she was cuming he fucked her pussy faster then she screamed out she grabbed the bed covers threw her head back it was like an explosion in her entire body, she shook over and over this was the best orgasm she had ever had her mind was screwed she felt so much pleasure running through her body she loved it.

He watched her orgasm, he couldn't stop he needed to take what he wanted so he kept fucking her hard his cock sliding in and out he could see her cum over his cock this turned him on even more he knew what he wanted to do now he was ready he slammed into her deep and he couldn't hold it he shot his cum deep inside her his arse twitching his hips moving his cock around inside her he could feel he had filled her up he slowly pulled out and watched the cum drip out of her wet fucked pussy his cock was smothered in hers and his cum, he wiped his cock over her arse wiping all the cum and juices all over her, he slapped her arse then took hold of the butt plug and pulled it out she screamed he knew it hurt her but she better get used to it he told her, he was going to be using her arse over and over, she had tears drip from her eyes that hurt so much she couldn't let him see or she would be punished he told her to get her pants on she asked if she could clean her arse and pussy he told her No get your pants on.

She grabbed her pants and pulled them up the crotch instantly became wet from the cum still dripping out of her the back became sticky from where he had wiped his cock over her she felt dirty and uncomfortable, but he told her she had to wear them all day that it would make her not forget what he had just done to her and to show her he sets the rules.

12