Getting Off at the Grocery

Story Info
Horny shopper propositions worker with parking lot fun.
3.6k words
4.61
12.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slim beautiful woman made her way through the grocery store in an efficient manner, picking up everything she needed and nothing she didn't. She appeared to be in her mid 30s and was dressed as smartly as she shopped. Starting at the floor she wore black patent leather shoes with sensible three inch heels. Her shapely legs were clad in dark stockings which ran up to a tight fitting but still very professional walnut brown skirt. The skirt was the start of a fine but fairly standard business suit. She wore the suit with an off white blouse. The jacket, which matched the skirt perfectly, had large buttons as well as accents on the lapels that she chose specifically to draw attention away from her breasts, which were her only perceived shortcoming in the looks department, topping out somewhere in the range of a B cup.

The woman continued her shopping, spotting what she needed and grabbing it purposefully. The cool look in her eyes lent her a striking beauty and the flawless skin of her cheeks, carrying only the barest of makeup, punctuated it. She had lips that curled up at the edges, hinting at a playful or naughty side despite how overwhelmingly businesslike she made herself up to appear. Her hair was pulled back into a high youthful ponytail, a style she'd only consider wearing on a day off such as this.

Having finally collected the last of her groceries, the woman slowly walked to the end of the main aisle of the store, swaying her curvy hips dramatically as she went. The curl at the edge of her lips grew as she smiled. She had been studying each register crew in turn as she walked and finally found her mark. The girl manning the register appeared to be college age at best and did her job efficiently despite not appearing very happy at the moment. The mysterious woman pulled up to the back of the line and patiently waited. She chose what turned out to be the longest line with the most full carts she possibly could have, but it hardly mattered to her. It didn't take very long for her to make her way to the front, at least not when compared to how long she would wait for a chance at the prize at the end

"Hello and welcome to B&D Grocery," the cashier said, momentarily appearing very cheerful. She sure seemed professional, at least by the standards of young retail workers.

"Hello, miss," the woman greeted, "how are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking," the cashier answered as she began scanning the woman's selection.

The woman politely nodded, but now that she was at the register she turned her attention to the true object of her fancy. The bag boy was young looking, possibly still in high school, but by her estimation more likely already graduated. He clumsily grabbed at her groceries and threw them into the bags, but he didn't do so carelessly, he just didn't seem very experienced at his job. Perhaps he was new. She took the time to enjoy his attractive form. He was skinny, but not scrawny, yet had what she considered a very handsome face. His hair was also styled nicely. She really appreciated young men who took pride in their appearance, so this was one of the stand out features that drew her to him.

"Ma'am," the cashier called, pulling the woman out of her contemplation of the young man's form. She turned towards the cashier's voice. "All set ma'am, if you could just choose a payment option?"

"Of course."

A few moments later the woman had paid and slowly walked to her cart as the bag boy placed the second to last bag inside. The final bag joined it soon after. He smiled at the beautiful woman and she returned the gesture.

"Excuse me, young man?"

"Yes?" he asked politely.

"I don't want to be a bother," she insisted, "but do you think you could give me a hand loading the groceries into my car?"

"Ummmmm....." the young man delayed as he waved a hand towards the person who apparently was in charge of the register crew today. The older woman made her way over quickly and the two had a brief exchange before the young man looked again towards the mysterious customer and nodded. "Boss says yeah."

"Well that's fantastic," she answered. "I'll try not to take up too much of your time." The woman smiled inwardly as she knew damn well that was a complete crock of shit. She fully intended to utilize his time and a lot more. She started towards the door as the handsome young man took his place behind the cart, pushing it as he followed her out.

"It's this way," she said as she exited the building into what was fast becoming a beautiful late spring day. It wasn't late enough into the season that it got truly hot, nor was it so early that one would expect it to be chilly. It was just a perfect cloudless day. The young man pushed the cart as the woman continued walking off towards the edge of the parking lot. He found it odd that she parked so far away when so much of the parking lot was empty, but soon enough they arrived at her car, an upscale imported sedan which was fairly difficult to see from the store's entrance. The woman pulled out her key fob and a moment later the trunk popped open. Seeing his apparent mission, the bag boy began loading the trunk with the beautiful woman's groceries and moments later the task was finished.

"Is there anything else you need, ma'am?" the bag boy asked respectfully.

"One last thing, yes," she said. "There's something I need a hand with in the back behind the drivers seat." The bag boy dutifully opened the door and glanced inside while asking what he was looking for. His back turned, the beautiful woman took the opportunity to place her hands on his hips. "It's not exactly a thing in the back of the car I need help with," she murmured, "but something I've been needing for myself."

"Huh?"

"Well, you see," she said as she reached a hand around, grasping his crotch directly, feeling the hardness within his pants. "Ohh yes, this is precisely what I'm after." She shoved her other hand directly into his pants as she continued. "You see, I've been dying to have a hard young cock like this one shoved down my throat. Does that sound good to you? Me sucking this beautiful cock of yours?" She gave his already fully erect penis a couple playful strokes.

The bag boy simply nodded.

"OK sexy, turn around for me, then," she ordered as she withdrew her hand. The young man faced the beautiful woman as she crouched down before him, carefully balancing on her medium heels. As soon as the pair were in position she deftly drew his zipper down and reached her hand inside, impatiently pulling his cock out into the open.

Without a word, or any formality of any kind, for that matter, she skillfully put her mouth to work. In very little time the young man was gasping, leaning forward with his hands on her shoulders, his weight resting heavily upon her. In just a few more moments the young man cried out in ecstasy as she extracted both an orgasm and his semen, the former causing his body to quake and the later slipping immediately down the beautiful woman's throat and into her tummy. She took just enough time pulling herself off of his cock to ensure it was clear of any residual semen and almost as soon as it was free of her mouth she shoved his softening member back into his pants, leaving everything just about exactly as it was before she'd started, no more than 90 seconds prior. Between his body being so young and eager and her being about as skilled a fellatrix as they come there was little chance the duration of their activity would be most easily measured in minutes. Having regained his breath the young man was again standing on his own as the beautiful woman rose before him.

"Wow, that was a-" the young man began before the woman pressed forward, roughly forcing her lips upon his and opening his mouth with an aggressive kiss. Before he knew what was happening the young man was tasting the last remnants of his semen on the beautiful woman's lips and tongue. He found the flavor revolting, but the way the woman forced herself on him was more than enough of a turn on to overcome that feeling, making the overall experience overwhelmingly positive. As such, he allowed the act to continue (whether he could have stopped her anyway remained unclear) and in a few moments the beautiful woman broke the wet, almost sloppy, kiss.

"It was, wasn't it?" she agreed.

He nodded, dumbfounded.

"So I was thinking... maybe you could return the favor?"

Again he nodded.

"Alright baby, I gotta get where you are, then," the woman said. The pair awkwardly spun half a circle till the woman found herself standing inside the door, her shapely ass in the rear passenger compartment and the young man on the outside. The bag boy was much less nimble than she so he simply knelt before her on the parking lot's pavement. Once he was situated she grabbed his hands and placed them on her lower thighs at the hem of her dress. She held his gaze with her eyes as she curled her fingers around his, causing him to grasp her skirt tightly. She slowly started pulling her hands upwards, forcing him to lift her skirt. Once the movement started she merely held her hands over his as he took over the motion.

She continued staring into his soul as the tight stretchy skirt rose, exposing first her stocking tops, then her bare thighs, milky white in color, framed by fine lace garter straps that matched her suit. She was prepared. She pulled her hands off of his as he pushed the skirt inexorably higher till it rounded her ass and hips, coming to rest at her waist. As he was busy with that task she reached her right hand between her legs then slowly brought her left hand up till it entered his field of view. She gestured her hand, making two sharp pointing motions downward. The excited bag boy followed her direction, dropping his gaze till the beautiful woman's lower half came back into view, whereupon he was shocked to see her right hand wrapped tightly around a rigid veiny penis that simply dwarfed his own, her tiny g-string pulled off to the side and well out of the way of any upcoming action. He stared for a moment or two, utterly bewildered, before looking up to the beautiful woman's face. He intended to ask her why that was there or what the hell was going on, but he was rendered incapable of speech. The only audible noise he could make was a series of whimpers as his lower lip trembled. The beautiful woman with the frighteningly large penis cherished those sounds.

"Ohh I know, baby," she said as she reached out with her left hand and lovingly caressed his cheek. She gave his face several gentle strokes before slowly pushing her hand past him and around to the back of his head. Once there she gave her hips a slight thrust, poking his nose with the spongy tip of her member. Feeling her penis tap him partially broke the spell under which the young man had found himself and he lowered his gaze back to the woman's waist where he felt the tap originate. Again the absolute bizarre nature of the situation short circuited his train of thought, so when he felt the woman's hand pulling him forward he found himself powerless to resist. An instant later his lips collided with her womanhood but his blank mind simply could not process what should happen next. The beautiful woman let up on the back of his neck for a moment and he rocked back from her penis. "Open up, sweetheart," the woman gently breathed as she began pulling him towards her again. Fully under her spell, the bag boy parted his lips as instructed and the tip of the woman's rigid member soon found itself inside his warm, wet mouth. "That's a good boy," the woman encouraged as she gently but insistently pulled him into her crotch, feeding him another few inches of herself. At this point she stopped directing the young man and simply stood there, holding about four inches of cock inside of the bag boy's mouth.

She held him there with purpose, waiting for him to make the next move. Minutes passed before she could feel his saliva pooling in his mouth around the several inches of cock she had sheathed within. Soon it became too much for him to hold back the growing mouthful of spit and he began moving the pool of liquid around with his tongue as he worked his jaw slowly, trying to find a comfortable position. Finally reaching his limit the young man pulled off of the beautiful woman's massive tool in a sideways fashion and spat the contents of his mouth onto the ground. At least that's what he intended to do. What actually happened was that he emptied his mouth all over the beautiful woman's stocking clad right leg, the saliva running down her calf and giving a shine to her black patent leather heel.

"Ohmigodohmigodohmigod," the bag boy cried in a panic before looking up at the woman with the impressive penis. Strange the thing that finally snapped him out of his cock-trance. "I am so sorry, ma'am. I'll get something to-"

"Take it easy young man," the woman soothed, "everything's alright. I'm fine. Stockings and shoes can be cleaned."

"Yeah? Um, OK then," the young man replied, clearly relieved.

"And how about you, are you alright?"

"Uh... yeah, why?" the young man asked, obviously somewhat puzzled.

"I dunno if you even realize this," the beautiful woman chuckled, "but up till a moment ago you had a big ol' dick in that mouth of ours, and I'm pretty sure it was your first." To emphasize her point she swung her hips, setting her sizeable womanhood into motion.

"Huh, yeah, I guess I did, didn't I?"

The woman nodded her agreement.

"I, uhh, I kinda went blank there, didn't I?"

"Sure did."

"So, um... do you want to put it back in or something?" the young man asked, only partially aware of the significance of the question that just passed his lips, if even that much.

"I'd sure love to," the woman answered, "but do you want my penis back inside your mouth?" Odd that active consent all of a sudden became a concern of hers, it being doubtful that the bag boy was even capable of giving proper consent when first her penis entered his mouth. It didn't matter, though. When the beautiful woman politely ordered the young man to open his mouth he did so of his own volition, verifying the consenting nature of their oral contract.

"I... y- yeah, I think I do," the young man answered, clearly unsure if he actually did want her back inside of his mouth, but definitely wanting this incredibly unusual sexual encounter to continue. Having made up his mind, at least tentatively, the bag boy leaned forward and grabbed the beautiful woman's penis with his left hand, lining himself up before once again engulfing it. The woman moaned deeply as the young man began actively fucking his face onto the first few inches of her cock. After bobbing his mouth ten or so times the young man decided that yes, he did enjoy having this complete stranger's cock in his mouth, so he brought his other hand up to caress her balls while he pumped the lower several inches of her shaft and continued amateurishly fellating the head and upper length.

"Ohh god yes, baby," the beautiful woman encouraged the novice cocksucker between her legs as she noticed the more zealous determination with which he now serviced her womanhood. She suddenly found herself feeling weak in the knees, her breath coming in gasps as he continued. She grabbed the door frame with both hands to steady herself as she looked down at the bag boy ministering to her cock. What she saw utterly amazed her. The young man, who until ten or so minutes ago had never had a cock anywhere near his mouth, was now bobbing his head expertly on her member, every downward plunge causing his lips to smack the hand encircling the root of her veiny beast. Taking into account the roughly three inches of shaft in his hand, that meant the young man was swallowing eight or so inches of cock and doing so almost effortlessly. "Holy shit, sweetheart," the woman groaned, "you are one quick study."

Hearing the words of honest appraisal pleased the young man with the mouthful of cock and made him want to do even better to truly impress the beautiful woman whose massive cock was passing in and out of his gullet as he forced himself onto her rigid shaft at an ambitious pace. Unsure if he was actually capable, but completely unafraid of the prospect of failure, the bag boy removed his left hand from the woman's member and tested out the furthest reaches of his throat. His insistence paid off and right from his very first attempt her penis drove deeper into his throat and his nose slammed forcefully into the woman's pubic bone, her fluffy bush tickling him. This elicited both a short laugh and a much louder gasp from the woman than she'd let out up to this point, which only inspired the bag boy to continue. He duplicated the movement five more times, each time his face striking her crotch with alacrity as the woman moaned or gasped loudly yet again.

On that fifth thrust, however, the woman released her death grip on the door frame and grabbed the back of the bag boy's head in yet another death grip, holding herself buried to the hilt in his throat. She let out a heaving sigh as her body began to shake. For the first several seconds the young man was comfortable with the situation, but since he hadn't planned this move he quickly began running out of air. The excitement of the situation certainly wasn't helping him conserve his breath any and he soon felt himself approaching panic. Luckily for him though, the beautiful stranger whose penis was firmly lodged in his throat was as far gone as possible while still remaining conscious. The result of her condition was that as her body continued to quake she let out a most animalistic howl, her balls tightened up in their sack and the entirety of her core convulsed, forcing the whole of her orgasm into a single spasm that poured every drop of semen she could muster straight into young man's stomach, filling it to an alarming degree. Once the epic discharge left the beautiful woman's body so did all of her strength, causing her to all but collapse. She landed somewhat hard on the edge of the back seat, her head narrowly missing the roof as her fall pulled her softening womanhood clear of the bag boy's mouth.

For his part the young man simply dropped to the pavement, ass hitting heels. He caught himself with splayed hands as he fell forward, drawing in a rush of air. A moment later, breath regained, he rose and opened his mouth to speak, but his words were preempted by a long loud belch. The beautiful stranger may have been completely exhausted but she could not keep herself from erupting into laughter as she heard the bag boy's burp, knowing full well that its cause was the gallon of cum she'd just poured into him. His formerly empty stomach had still contained all that air and, as soon as it could, it unceremoniously exited, surprising the both of them with its volume. After several seconds the bag boy's belch finally came to an end and he burst out laughing as well. After their mirth subsided the two stood.

"Well, that was amazing," the bag boy stated, wiping the back of his hand across his mouth despite there being nothing but a touch of saliva still clinging to his lips, "but I'm sure I've been away from my post far too long. Will I-"

The young man's question was answered fully as the beautiful woman shoved a card into his hand. Lydia Graves, it read, Attorney at Law. "I'm up for a repeat whenever you are, son," she insisted with a nod. "But you must be going?"

"Ohhhh yes," the bag boy said, "job and all. Ohh, by the way... thanks for not making a mess."

"That's all on you and your surprisingly talented throat, kid," Lydia assured him. "Till we meet again," she nodded. With that she began straightening out her clothing situation, pulling her skirt down from her waist and smoothing it out. The bag boy, whose name still remained a mystery to her, had already started back towards the grocery store, pushing her shopping cart as he went. Funny, she mused, that he didn't have a name tag. She surmised that he was probably their newest employee, which would also account for his less than stellar bagging skills. Oh well, she'd learn his name eventually. Sexual appetite sated Lydia got into the drivers seat of her sedan and drove off, definitely glad she chose this particular grocery and that particular checkout lane.