Getting One In Return

Story Info
Jason returns the favour.
1.9k words
3.89
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
363 Followers

Following my unexpected blow job in the seedy sex shop in Melbourne's Chinatown, I found myself catching up with Daniel frequently. Those encounters did not always result in my cock being throated to orgasm, but the experience was incredible when it happened. Often, we caught up for drinks after work and reviewed the events of the day before returning home.

The more I spent time with Daniel, the more I admired him; his manly physique, his rugged good looks, his intelligence and his desire to explore his bisexual fantasies. His wife was bisexual, and she had a small number of female partners that played together. Daniel had not yet told her about his desires or discrete real-life experiences with me.

One day, I decided that I would return the favour and give Daniel a blow job. I was out of practice, though, given that the last time I had a dick in my mouth was eight years ago. In preparation, I went back to the expert in such matters, amateur deep throat queen Heather Harmon. Her instructional videos, and sexual experiences with her husband, is some of the best oral porn on the internet.

Suitably re-educated by the gorgeous Mrs Harmon, I felt confident enough to bring Daniel oral pleasure and get him off. I also had a surprise in mind to heighten his orgasm that may help with his journey.

We agreed to meet at The Mitre Tavern in Melbourne's CBD after work for several pints. This watering hole has an old-world charm and is usually packed on Thursdays and Fridays and attracted the cream of the finance community. As Daniel and I were part of that community, we were among friends.

"Do you fancy some fun later?" Asked Daniel after returning from the bar with new drinks.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind," I replied but kept my intention for the evening quiet.

"It's been too long since I had your cock in my mouth."

"What, last Saturday was too long?" I laughed.

"I have a taste for cock now," Answered Daniel with a smile, "Specifically, yours."

"Well, you are a natural at getting me off," I complimented, "You should continue your exploration."

"I'm keen, of course," He said, "But I wouldn't know where to start."

"You have a vague idea about how male-on-male sex works?"

"Yes, but what I saw at the cinema didn't instil any confidence," Daniel replied, "And what I saw wasn't a turn on."

"Well, you know my thoughts about that," I said, wrinkling my nose in disgust.

"What do you think I should do next?" Asked Daniel, his curiosity piqued.

"You could let me suck your cock?"

Daniel did not immediately answer. Instead, his efficient brain processed the scenario, and I noticed the corners of his mouth turn upwards.

"But I thought you were a 'top'?" He asked eventually.

"I am, but that doesn't mean I can't switch it up for mutual pleasure."

"I haven't even thought about that," He said, "But the idea intrigues me."

"Same here," I admitted, "Besides, it's good to give back."

"The mere thought has got me hard."

Good job we were sitting at a table because I was growing uncomfortably hard too.

"Good because I want to see what you've got in your pants."

"I'm not as big as you," Daniel confessed as his cheeks turned slightly crimson.

"That doesn't matter in the slightest," I reassured him, "Some of my previous male partners were larger than me."

I went on to talk about my first male partner from my Uni days, whose cock was longer and thicker than mine, that my jaw frequently ached when I performed oral. In my experience, limited though it was, it was not size but how you used it.

"Did you take his cock up your arse?"

"I did, but I needed a lot of preparation and lubricant," I laughed as I recalled Lyndon's monster meat.

"Wow," Said a visibly impressed Daniel, "What sort of preparation was required?"

"He would rim and digitally penetrate with my arse hole," I replied, "Two acts I enjoy immensely that helps my arse to relax."

"And that made anal sex pleasurable?"

I explained to Daniel my ambivalence towards receiving anal. I do not dislike the act, but at the same time, taking a dick in my arse does not get me off. I stressed that my experience was not representative of my male partners' experiences, who physically and audibly enjoyed receiving my cock up their shitters.

"What's it like giving anal?" Daniel asked, squirming in his chair.

"Fucking fantastic!" I replied unequivocally.

"Do you finish off in there?"

"Not necessarily," I answered, "But if you do, it's a great orgasm."

"Nice," There was awe in Daniel's voice, "I was curious before, but now..."

"Shall we go?" I asked after checking the time.

Without answering, Daniel downed his pint and collected his satchel. There was a noticeable bulge in his slacks, showing just how excited he was by our conversation and the forthcoming action. I was equally excited by the prospect of taking that bulge in my mouth.

Since we lived in opposite directions, we usually played in a discrete public place, after waiting for night fall for added privacy. Our usual location was a convenient ground floor fire exit belonging to an office tower in a narrow, unlit laneway halfway between the pub and the train station.

When we arrived, I noticed that Daniel expressed nervous excitement and was shaking in anticipation.

"What do we do now? He squeaked.

"Lean back and enjoy."

Dropping to my knees, I used both hands to massage Daniel's rock hard cock through the fabric of his slacks. His breathing and pulse suddenly jumped.

"Oh, yeah!"

I leaned in to sniff his crotch, and the stale aroma of a full day's work was intense. It brought back a slew of memories of previous male sex encounters at the end of the workday. I knew instantly how Daniel's cock was going to taste, and I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Let's see what I'm working with here," I breathed.

Placing my hands on Daniel's belt, I undid it easily, freed the clasps on his slacks, pulled down the zipper and reached around, grabbed the hem and drop them to his ankles.

Next, I placed my hands on Daniel's briefs and massaged again. I felt a large patch of pre-cum on the front of them, and, as I caressed the bulge, it pulsated rhythmically.

"Feels so good."

It certainly did. I forgot just how exciting this type of sex was and intended to enjoy this experience.

Despite Daniel's embarrassing confession about size, he had an impressive cut cock when I relieved him of his briefs. Unlike me, Daniel had not yet learned the art of manscaping but made it even more exciting, and I began salivating.

"You ready?"

There was no audible reply, but Daniel, his eyes screwed shut, nodded eagerly and held his breath.

"Oh, fuck!" He hissed as I ran my wet tongue from the base of the shaft to the tip of his raging helmet.

I gripped his throbbing meat and squeezed it gently, Daniel hissed again, and I licked up the expected droplet of pre-cum. It was delicious. Oh, how I missed this type of action.

Licking the shaft several more times before opening my mouth and taking Daniel's cock entirely down my throat. My dick jumped simultaneously, and Daniel almost lost his balance.

Creating an airtight seal with my lips, I slowly began orally massaging Daniel's member to his undeniable ecstasy. For several minutes, I gripped his hips and pulled him in and out of my throat. I gagged frequently and spat saliva on to the purple head before massaging it all over the shaft.

"That feels unbelievable!"

I was enjoying myself too.

Now that Daniel's cock was well lubricated, I started jacking his shaft while employing my tongue to massage his bell end and playing with his almost non-existent ball bag.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Stammered Daniel, briefly opening his eyes and meeting my gaze.

"Uh-huh," I moaned through a full mouth.

I interspersed my hand and mouth action with lavish attention on Daniel's testicles. The stale aroma of Daniel's nether regions unleashed a greater fervour in me, and I felt my dick straining under the assault of pleasure darts coursing through my veins.

Daniel was shaking and groaning for his part, but he said little other than generic expressions of appreciation.

It was now time for Daniel's surprise. While continuing to suck off his cock, I spat on my free hand, worked two fingers across his taint, and slowly made their way to his bung.

"What are you doing?" Asked Daniel, rudely interrupted by a strange sensation back there.

"Anal training," I said, after smacking my lips off his helmet.

I gradually found Daniel's dirty hole, circled it with my fingers before applying pressure. It took several attempts at entry, but eventually, his O-ring expanded. Daniel took in a sharp intake of breath at this new sensation.

"Relax," I assured him.

My saliva coated fingers gently eased inside Daniel's shitter, millimetre by millimetre. I continued applying pressure soon found that the standing position limited how deeply I could penetrate. Eventually, I satisfied myself at being knuckle deep. Giving Daniel several moments to adjust to the intrusion, his body visibly relaxed.

As soon as I started digitally working his bung, a sudden change came over Daniel, and I knew that he was about to climax. He said nothing in terms of a warning except to increase his breathing.

Not knowing what to expect in terms of his ejaculation, I shut my throat and positioned his Jap's eye about mid-way on my flat tongue, as Heather Harmon taught me, and continued jacking Daniel's shaft.

Only seconds to go as I increased my actions, front and back.

"Shit!" Daniel hissed as his body spasmed violently.

Then, I felt a warm sensation on my tongue as rope after rope of thick sperm shot out from Daniel's shaft. The smell of cum was undeniable.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Daniel moaned mutely, attempting to keep the volume low so as not to attract unwanted attention.

I received an impressive deposit with newer spurts forcing the older ones to the back of my throat.

"Mmm!" I moaned.

Daniel's orgasm subsided, and I slowed my hand on his shaft and eased my fingers from his boiling shitter. The latter had an immediate effect on his body which went physically limp.

"That was so fucking good!" Said Daniel after regaining his senses.

Standing up, with my mouth still open, I showed Daniel the gift he generously gave me.

"Wow," Said Daniel, "That's impressive as I had a cheeky wank at work today since I wasn't expecting this."

My taste buds kicked in; the saltiness of Daniel's sperm was heady and intoxicating. I pulled my tongue in, closed my mouth, opened my throat and happily swallowed his load.

"All gone!" I said, showing Daniel my empty mouth, a little lightheaded from my success.

Daniel retrieved his slacks around his ankles.

"Phew," He exhaled, doing up the clasp and belt, "I've never felt pleasure as intense as that."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I replied, making a mental note to grab a bottle of water from the station.

"Can I return the favour?"

Glancing at my watch, I noted that the evening was advancing. Daniel's offer was difficult to refuse, and my cock never forgave me, but I decided to pass for today. He was disappointed but promised to give me something to remember next time we met. We shook hands at the station and went our separate ways. Daniel had gained a companion for his journey.

Dazman
Dazman
363 Followers