Getting Over Joel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her hair back, none too gently, her chin lifted off the bed.

"What did I tell you to do?"

"To hold my pussy open and not move," she gasped.

"That's right, and don't you forget it."

Remembering what Jodie had done to me, I had a flash of inspiration. "You want to get back in my good books? Suck my fingers clean."

She tried to turn her head away but I forced my fingers in to her mouth, pushing them all the way in 'til she was almost deep throating my hand. After the first taste of me she stopped fighting it, her tongue going wild against my skin. I think I convinced her that pussy was something she craved the taste of.

When I was satisfied she'd cleaned every last drop, I rolled her back over and gripped her by the ankles, hauling her to the middle of the bed. I noted how she resumed the position, peeling her lips back without having to be told, but I took sadistic pleasure in pushing her knees back even further.

Once again I feasted my eyes on her precious slit, her open wide hole. She was so wet she was dribbling on to my bedspread. It gave me such a feeling of power, like I was high on the most amazing drugs.

I climbed back on the bed and sucked her nipples back to stiff peaks before crawling up her body, dragging my wet pussy over her skin. From knee to shoulder I left a trail that glistened in the candlelight.

Turning around I knelt up over her head, fondling her breasts with one hand while I kept playing with my clit, dipping my fingers inside my pussy and reaching down, smearing them across her lips.

Her head was bobbing up off the bed, her tongue reaching out for more. Her begging was out of control. "Please, please, please, Sarah, oh God, please, please, please..."

Bending down to bite her nipples then suckle the pain away, I finally gave in. Placing two pillows under her head I lowered myself on to her face.

In comparison to Jodie I could tell she was a novice but she certainly caught on quick. It's a miracle I didn't smother her, thrusting my hips in to her tongue, burying her beautiful features in my hot cunt.

Every now and then I lifted up to give her air but her hands snaked around my hips pulling me back down.

I undulated on her face moaning in bliss.

"You want me to eat your beautiful pussy?" I called out. "To bury my tongue inside your tight hole, the same way you're doing it for me? Do you want me to tongue fuck you? To lick you inside out?"

She whined and nodded, her nose tickling my ass hole.

"Lick both my holes," I said, sliding my ass forward on to her tongue, "and you might just get lucky."

To her credit she didn't baulk at my suggestion. How could she? I had her tightly squeezed between my thighs leaving her no other option.

As her wet tongue slithered around my anus I cried out loud. God it felt good. I pushed down on her tongue, almost sobbing when it slipped inside.

"Don't stop," I yelled, sliding my hands down her body in to her soaking pussy.

Her hips lifted off the bed, bucking in to my hands. My fingers rubbed at her slit, plucked at her throbbing clit and pushed deep inside. I wanted to open her wide, fill her up, make her scream as I pushed her over the edge.

Falling across her body I finally did what I'd been prolonging all along. Running my tongue over her slit, I licked her lips, her clit, her hole, everything I could get my mouth on.

I growled out that she tasted so good, so incredibly horny. I knew she would taste like heaven, but I wasn't prepared for the salty-sweet heady reality of it.

Her musky smell flooded my nostrils, her juices filled my mouth. I was lost and found, I was home. I couldn't drink enough to save my life, I was drowning without her.

Our strangled cries filled the bedroom, I was out of control and so was she. I couldn't get enough of her.

And her ass tasted like nothing else. Almost better than her pussy. I got hotter and hotter trying to push my tongue inside. The way she moaned and cried pushing herself against me told me that she loved it as much as I did. The feel of her tight ring drawing my tongue in deeper almost sent me over the edge.

Everything I did to her she mimicked. When I pushed three fingers in to her cunt she followed suit. When I slid a fourth finger in her ass she did the same to me.

We grunted and moaned and writhed, fucking each other with fingers and tongues, our bodies slicked in sweat.

When I latched on to her swollen clitty and sucked hard, she went with me, both of us screaming in unison as we came at the same time, tightening up and clamping down on each other's fingers, spasming and bathing each other's faces in spurts of pussy juice.

Neither of us could stop though, we both kept licking and sucking and drinking each other, feeling our bodies shaking and shuddering together like an earthquake had just rolled through my bedroom.

Finally my tongue was just too sore to carry on.

"Oh my God Kate," I mouthed her pussy with my lips then lifted off her and turned around, collapsing on the bed beside her. We looked at each other for a moment then shared a tender kiss, our tongues mingling the taste of our juices in the most beautiful blend of nectar.

"You are so hot," I told her.

"And so are you," she whispered, tasting my mouth one last time in a long intense kiss.

I watched her in silence as she got up and searched for her clothes. I was just as turned on by the sight of her dressing as I had been when she'd stripped. Her body was exceptionally fine.

God, I could already see myself searching for my toys when she left.

"Thank-you" she said, moving towards the door.

"My pleasure," I answered, and meant it. My guilt had receded a mile.

She turned back at the last moment, hesitating.

"About Michael..." she trailed off.

"I know nothing," I answered.

"And Jodie?" she asked.

"I know nothing there either," I replied.

Throwing me a sweet smile she left the room, closing the front door behind her with a gentle click.

I rolled on to my back and stared sublimely up at the ceiling. I knew plenty. But nothing I was ever going to tell.

Rolling over on to my side, contemplating where Joel had hidden my toys, I quickly drifted off to sleep.

12