Getting Paid For Taking in the Mail

Story Info
Crossdresser virgin fucks his first girl.
3.4k words
4.58
15.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

Living in a suburban subdivision in the late 1960's we had good family friends that lived in the house that backed up to ours. A wooden set of stairs was installed over the block wall fence so we could easily go between the two back yards.

Our backyard neighbors, Shirley and Don, had no children. Shirley was about 15 years younger than her husband Don. She was very cute and very outgoing. When they would go on vacation in the summer they would always pay me to take in their mail and feed their dog and water their lawn. I was just about to turn 19 years old the last time I was hired to do this chore, and I received the most memorable payment I ever had.

Both Shirley and Don had returned from their vacation. It was the Monday after they returned and both of my parents were at work and Shirley's husband, Don had gone to work too. It was summer time so I had all day off. I climbed over the wooden stairs and went to the backdoor to return the house key and get paid for my job.

Shirley came to the door wearing a cotton blouse and a coulotte skirt. She had on summer sandals.

"Hi Tom. Did everything go okay while we were gone?" Said Shirley.

"Everything was fine. You got all your mail, right?" I replied.

"I did. Thanks for sorting it out."

"Well, here's your key and we agreed on ten dollars for the week." I said.

"We did. Follow me while I get my purse. I hope you don't mind a check. We spent all our cash on vacation." She said.

"Not a problem at all."

I followed Shirley down the hall and into the master bedroom. Her purse was sitting on her dresser. She got out her checkbook and wrote me a check. I stood quietly as she did this.

"Here's your check. Did you find anything you liked in my dresser drawers?" Said Shirley very casually.

"Pardon me?" I replied.

"Did you find anything you liked in my dresser drawers?" She said again.

"I'm not sure what you mean." I replied.

"Tom.....It's okay. I can tell you have been going through my dresser drawers. I am very particular on folding my lingerie and it is obvious to me it has been disturbed."

Shirley was right and I knew it. When I would take care of their house I would feed the dog in the morning wearing only my pajamas and a robe and then make a beeline for the master bedroom. The first time I did this I could not believe my luck when I opened the drawers and found the beautiful lingerie I found. Two of the three dresser drawers were filled with it. My favorites were her breath taking nylon and lace white bikini panties. They were so sexy and feminine. She also had a half dozen nylon and lace petti pants in all different colors. The second drawer was filled with folded nylon and lace full slips and half-slips, again, in all kinds of colors.

Even though I was a week away from my 19th birthday, I weighed only 110 pounds and had a very slight build. Shirley's panties and slips fit me perfectly. I was very naïve sexually. I had never had a girlfriend and to the best of my knowledge I had never ejaculated. My long thin penis would get hard the moment I saw the lingerie, but I did not know what to do after that as I pulled on her panties and topped it off with a full slip. Some days I wore the petti pants and liked the way the nylon and lace hugged my legs.

"I only looked at it." I stammered as I answered.

"I think you did more than look at it. It has definitely been removed and put back. You didn't by any chance try some of it on did you?" She asked slyly.

I swallowed a little bit hard and did not make a sound.

"I can tell by what you're not saying the answer is 'yes." She said.

I stood quietly stunned not knowing what to do or say next. Wearing her panties and slips was just the start as I also found under the lingerie her vibrator and her diaphragm as it was obvious having sex was something she did on a regular basis.

"You want me to tell your parents what I know?" She asked.

"I sure don't. Can't you please keep this to yourself?" I pleaded.

"I think we can find a way for me and you to keep this between us." She said with a smile.

"Oh thank you..........Thank you." I said quickly.

"How about you take off all your clothes right here and I'll show you what you were missing in my dresser." She said in a matter of fact way.

"Take off my clothes? Now? Right here?"

"You heard me. Unless you want me telling your parents, not to mention what will happen when I tell my husband Don." She replied.

"Okay......Okay.....no. I don't want you telling anyone." I said a little panicked.

"Now you've got it. Put you clothes in a pile on the floor."

I did as she told me to. I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt over my jockey underwear. I stripped completely nude in front of her.

"Oh wow....for almost being 19 you have hardly any pubic hair between your legs. Have you gone through puberty yet?" Asked Shirley.

"Yes I have gone through it. I'm just really slow to mature." I said meekly.

"You really don't have much of any hair on your entire body. Do you shave it off?" She asked.

She had caught me again.

"I do shave my chest and my legs. It has not grown back in since I shaved it the first couple of times." I said.

"I like the look! You're almost 19 and I'm almost 39. I've always wanted to show a young boy what sex with a mature woman feels like." Said Shirley.

"Is that what we're going to do?" I asked. "Because just so you know I'm a virgin and not really sure I can ejaculate."

"Don't worry about it, everything is going to be fine." She said.

"But what about Don, your husband? Won't he find out?" I asked.

"He won't because you won't say anything or I'll tell him and your folks you forced me to have sex. Besides.......if it makes you feel any better, I'm a virgin at this too. I've never fucked someone as young as you. We'll learn this together." Said Shirley.

I was standing next to the foot of her bed totally naked and Shirley had all of her clothes on. She was looking me up and down and my long, thin penis was starting to grow.

"Turn around........lets me see your naked ass."

I did as she asked.

"Oh my..........young, 19 year old ass. You're getting me hot little boy. Unless you'd rather play in my panties and slips as you did when we were away."

"Not unless you want me to." I said as I turned back around exposing my ever growing cock. "Since we're getting so intimate, I did want you to know you have beautiful, sexy panties and slips in your dresser. You are ultra-feminine and it turns me on." I continued.

"I'm glad to hear you say that. I love wearing sexy lingerie under my everyday clothes. My husband Don knows I do it and he calls it 'playtime' when we're undressing for bed." She said with a sigh.

"Well, it really turns me on. And as long as we're sharing, I wear my mother's panties and bras and slips with a nightgown on over it when she's not at home. I love the feminine feeling it gives me." I confessed.

"Then why don't you come over to me and unbutton my blouse?" Said Shirley. "I'll talk you through what to do."

I approached her as my erection kept growing between my legs. I reached for her top button and slowly unbuttoned her blouse all the way down to her waist.

"That's a good boy. Now open the blouse and slide it down my arms." She said.

I did as she asked which exposed her white satin and lace bra. Shirley did not have overly large breasts, but when she gave me my next direction I saw what she did have.

"Now reach around my back and unhook my bra and slide it down my arms. I'm sure you know how to do this if you wear them as much as you say you do."

I followed her directions and slowly pulled her bra down her arms. She had flatter than normal breasts but she had bigger than normal areolas and nipples, and her nipples were sticking straight out and a little bit up.

"Other than my mother, these are the only mature woman's naked breasts I have ever seen." I said.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"Very much.........Your bra and your breasts are very sexy. And your nipples seem to be getting bigger." I replied.

"Well so is your penis! If you haven't bothered to notice." She shot back.

"I'm feeling it, and I've never felt this way before."

"I'm sure you haven't. Now unbutton and unzip my culottes. The button and zipper are on the side. Let them slide down to the floor." Said Shirley.

I followed her instructions and underneath she was wearing a pair of beautifully sexy petti pants. Light yellow nylon with white lace around the legs and up and down the slit between her legs.

"You are gorgeous!" I blurted out.

"Well you're not so bad yourself." She replied.

As she stepped out of her culottes she sat back onto the bed and pulled herself off the floor. She laid down propping herself up with one of her elbows. She was still in her petti pants and I was still naked growing my erection.

"Come lay next to me on the bed Tom. Let's pretend it's feeding time for you and I'm the one feeding you your milk." Said Shirley as she went down on her back.

I climbed on the bed and got up close to her.

"That's good. Now gently bring you mouth down to one of my nipples and use your tongue to lick me and get me wet, then take my nipple between your lips and start to suck on it. Do the same to my other nipple and keep doing this back and forth until I tell you what to do next."

As I did what she asked I could tell she was slightly spreading her legs apart and she put her hand between her legs over her petti pants. She began to breathe deep breaths as I continued to gently, but firmly suck on each of her nipples. I could feel them getting bigger, and rounder, and harder every time I sucked them between my lips. Shirley's breathing got deeper and I could hear a wet sound coming from between her legs inside her petti pants.

"Oh my God..........For a young beginner you are wonderful! So soft and gentle." She gasped.

"I hope I'm doing this right." I said meekly.

"You're doing it perfectly! Keep doing what you are doing."

It was just a few seconds later that Shirley's legs began to twitch as she pushed harder between her legs and she really gasped for air.

"Oh that's it!.........That's it!.............I'm cumming!" She said in a gasp.

With that her whole body seemed to tense up and then relax and then tense up again and then relax. Her nipples quivered in my mouth as she came.

"Whew Tom...........You really have me hot! Are you sure you've never done this before?" She asked.

"I'm sure.........You are my first." I replied.

"How about you sliding down my petti pants and getting them off my legs?" Asked Shirley.

"I'd love to!" I said quickly.

"Do it slowly..............pull from the bottom of the panties and let the waistband slowly reveal my pussy to you."

I did exactly what she asked. Her petti pants were soaking wet between her legs and she slightly lifted her butt so I could easily slide them down her legs. When I had them off of her I saw her very wet pussy which had pubic hair, but closely trimmed pubic hair that did not hide her now bulging vaginal lips.

"You're really wet!" I said.

"It's because I'm really turned on!" She said quickly. "Go into the closet and get the baby doll nighty top and put it on." Said Shirley.

"What?!" I replied.

"Don't 'what' me. Just do it. I know you know what it is. You've probably worn it before. And get back on the bed quickly. I want your long, hard, young, cock inside me right now!" Said Shirley in an urgent tone.

I quickly got the light yellow baby doll top and put it on over my head and got back on the bed. Shirley had spread her legs wide open and was fingering her pussy in an up and down motion.

"Oh yes. That's what I want to see. I want your cock inside my pussy and I want it now. You're such a sweet little boy in my baby doll."

As Shirley was saying this she was reaching for my erect cock. As she felt it, she pulled it toward her now soaked vaginal lips. She was pushing the head of my cock against her body in several places as if to feel for her opening. On the third or fourth try I felt her lips engulf my penis as I slid inside of her with ease.

"Is this it? Are we fucking?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh honey we are doing more than fucking, you are filling me with young boy cock and I love it!" Said Shirley as she smiled in delight.

"Shouldn't you have your diaphragm inserted?" I managed to grunt out.

"I don't want to wait for that. I want your cock to fill me full. Now lean down and suck on my nipples again like you did before." Directed Shirley.

"What if I get you pregnant?" I asked quickly.

"Don't even think about it. All I want is for you to cum inside me. Fuck me Tom and don't worry about what happens. Now slide you cock back without letting it come out of me and push it in again. Keep doing this over and over." Said Shirley.

I followed her instructions while I sucked on her nipples. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and I felt her pussy lips squeezing my erection and letting it go and then squeezing it again. Shirley was gasping each time I felt her squeeze me and all I could do was keep sliding in and out of her and sucking on her nipples. She began a full body muscle spasm as she gasped loudly and said;

"Oh dear God, oh dear God..............I've never cum this hard in my life! I'm really cumming like never before!"

Her body was rising up off the bed from the waist up and she hugged me tight to her with her arms.

"Come on pretty boy! Cum for Shirley! Ejaculate inside me and fill me with your semen! You can do it! Keep pushing! You can cum! I want you to cum!"

She was right. I felt something I had never felt before. I felt as if I had to pee, but I could not stop it. In fact what was happening is I was ejaculating for the first time in my life. And I was ejaculating inside a woman who was 20 years older than me and married to another man. Everything about this seemed wrong but that did not stop me from twitching and shooting stream after stream of fluid out of my rock hard cock. I felt five different shots come out of me and with each one Shirley moaned in delight.

"Oh my God that felt good!........ That felt wonderful!.................I asked you to fuck me and you did it! You did it with a pretty nighty top on and you filled my pussy with your semen and sperm. That's so naughty.......but I loved it...............I really loved it!" Said Shirley as she was catching her breath.

We were still joined at the genitals as it took some extra time for me to begin to get soft. We did not kiss, but Shirley directed my mouth back down to her nipples which I kissed and licked.

"Do you still want to play in my panties and slips?" She asked.

"I'd much rather play in your pussy." I responded.

"I'd like that too. But next time I'll have to plan for it and put in my diaphragm in before we fuck. I want you cumming inside me, but I don't want you getting me pregnant. Before you go I would like to show you how to suck on my clit."

"You mean you want my face down between your legs?" I asked.

"Yes honey. It's the ultimate way a boy makes love to a girl. You'll like it. I'll spread my legs and you slide down between them."

I did as she asked and saw her soaking wet pussy in front of me. The white cream of my ejaculate was dripping out of her vaginal lips.

"Okay Tom, use your tongue and lick at the top of my pussy lips until you feel a little bump."

I did this and immediately felt the bump and when I flicked at it, it immediately began to get bigger.

"That's it! That's my clit! You've found it. Keep licking it and when it gets big put it between your lips and suck on it!" Said Shirley as she breathed deeper.

I was gently sucking on her enlarged clit as she began to twist her pelvis and then she gasped out loud and her body convulsed as she was having another orgasm. As her vaginal lips twitched in and out I felt my semen come splashing out onto my chin.

"That's it.................That's it.....................You're doing it to me again! I'm cumming so hard!" Said Shirley.

I just kept sucking and licking her clit and she came a little less violently a second time. She was totally out of breath and my young cock was starting to get hard again. Shirley used her hands to pull my head off her pussy and bring it up to her face. We were both fully nude next to one another on the bed.

"I know you like playing in my panties so I'm going to give you a pair to keep. Don't let your parents know and keep them hidden. I wear the most sexy, feminine panties I can every day to remind me what a pretty girl I am and to have them on if a man gets me into a compromising position." Said Shirley.

"What other man would that be?" I asked.

"I have a couple of 'fuck buddies' that call me infrequently to get together with me just to fuck." She said.

"Does your husband Don know about them?" I asked.

"No..........Not at all. But he and I have a very active sex life so I'm sure he doesn't care if I get a little more on my own time." She said confidently.

"Wow, I had no idea." I replied.

"Well now you know, and now you are going to be one of my 'fuck buddies.' When I call you I'll expect you to be ready to service me in a way I tell you to."

"I would love that." I said.

"Good. You're the first 19 year old I've ever fucked. I was a virgin until I got married at 25. I never fooled around with boys when I was young. Your sexual stamina is wonderful! I can't wait until we find more time to fuck again." She said with a smile.

"I'm happy to know I can ejaculate." I smiled.

"Oh you can ejaculate alright. In fact you filled me more than I have ever been filled. Let's hope I don't get pregnant. I think we'll just miss my period so we should be okay." She reassured me.

"Well.........I really loved the experience. You are a very beautiful and sexually aggressive lady. I'm so happy you let me lose my virginity to you."

"Believe me, the pleasure was all mine. Now take off my nighty top and get yourself a pair of panties and remember to keep this as only a memory between the two of us." Said Shirley.

"I always will." I replied.


TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers