Getting Payback Ch. 07

Story Info
Finding out the truth from liars.
12.7k words
4.3
1.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers

Well so much for keeping it at once a month. I wrote the first half but then got caught up in work. I got a promotion and that occupies a lot of my time in adjusting and rearranging my work schedule. Don't know if any of you are actively keeping up with the series, but I have not really kept up with the title. And at this point it's too late for me to change it now, the story was supposed to be a lot different but my head wasn't in the best place. Don't want to be overtly negative when I'm doing better now. You'll get a hint of what I wanted to do in the beginning. Maybe I'll write out the original plan as a special chapter someday. Sorry if it's more drama filled than you wanted it to be. I'm just having fun now. Oh and no Angela in this one, so another Erotic Couplings.

****

I haven't been alone with Rebecca since I confronted her for cheating. Being with her in my car was strangely familiar, like we were still together. But I didn't want to get caught up by nostalgia as she droned on and on about what she had been up to in the last month.

"..I've been doing a lot of internal reflection, to understand why I did what I did."

"You're a cheater, not hard to figure out."

Rebecca finally shut up, probably because I hadn't been talking for twenty or so minutes. She stuttered for a bit and tried to move around my words.

"Mark, you know we're meant for each other. Everyone sees it. You can't really say you hate me, do you?"

Approaching a red light I finally glanced over at my ex. She was doing her best to push out her chest, arching her back and pushing up her hair. She gave me longing eyes, and I could tell there was something in there. This wasn't the same cold Rebecca I'd been living with for the last few months. But she still wasn't the one I fell in love with.

"No, but I don't love you either."

Rebecca was shocked I would talk to her like that. She was almost in tears but took a breath and gave me a smile. It was the same wicked smile from earlier, that told me she was in control.

"You will, after today."

Rebecca took out her phone, and I thought she would just be trying to remind me of why I was doing this. But instead she looked at the camera and spoke for a bit.

"Hey, everyone. So I've been pretty down the last couple of weeks and you guys have gotten me through so much. Just wanted to give you an update that things are going great today, because..."

Rebecca then turned her phone towards me. Moving it around so we would both be in the shot, she continued.

"We're on a date! Oh it's been so long since I've been this close to him! The first step in us getting back together!"

"Rebecca, what the fuck are you talking about?"

She turned her head and shot me an angry look. Then she turned back to her phone with a smile.

"Well Mark's a bit stubborn about it, but he's trying. Don't you love how many people are watching? So many of the girls, and oh even Angela. Love you sis!"

A chill went through my spine, and I could feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. The girls are probably ripping me to shreds, but I'm sure if I explain things it'll be fine. Maybe. Amy was still buzzing around in the back of my head. I didn't even know if I was upset with her, I needed to know what happened. But first I wanted Rebecca to stop putting our relationship on the spot.

"Is he watching Rebecca?"

Rebecca turned to me again and scowled. Clearly she just wanted me to look the part and not speak. Normally you'd expect someone to say this was different, but it really wasn't. Being apart from Rebecca so long made me realize how awful she treats people.

"Sorry guys, but we need to have a private talk! I'll update you later!"

Her happy demeanor instantly vanished as she put her phone away.

"Mark, play nice. I don't get why you're so hung up on this. It's been over a month since I've even talked to him, and I've let you fuck around with Jennifer and that goth bitch."

"Don't say that about Amy. You never even met her."

"Of course I have, that slut was always watching you. Your mom told me all about her. So I made her go away. She told me that she still loved you, what was I supposed to do?"

The realization that Amy was still watching over me while I was with Rebecca tore at my heart. But Rebecca was just recalling it like it was just another funny story. Part of me wondered if this had anything to do with what Dick told me last night. I almost imagined how my life could have been if I had just made it work with Amy. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"She isn't right for you baby. You think she's so sweet, but that girl's a nut. Grade A stalker. You're better off with me."

"Or maybe I'd be better off with Jennifer."

Part of me wanted so badly to say 'Angela' but I think my ex would have just killed us both if I said that while driving. She still looked furious though.

"I'm not going to talk about your sexual escapades while we've been on a break."

"Do you want to talk about yours when we were together? Also we're not on a break, we're over."

Rebecca paused then looked out the window. She perked up and poked my shoulder.

"Pull over. NOW!"

I saw we were driving past the park near Rebecca's place, well near the apartment complex she grew up in. Being trapped in this car with her was exhausting, so I gladly did what she said. It being a Friday morning there were some parents in the playground, with the occasional jogger passing by . Rebecca ran ahead of me, but lingered when she noticed I wasn't running too. I was too busy looking at my phone. The group chat was lighting up.

Angela: Mark! What's going on? Why are you with Rebecca?

Julia: He really just rolls over for her doesn't he?

Jennifer: No, I'm sure there's a good explanation. There has to be...

The girls were debating amongst themselves as I hadn't responded yet. I was about to but Rebecca was trying to peek at my screen, so I had to put it away. All I could manage was a brief message.

Mark: I'll explain later.

"Come on baby, don't you remember us running together? We'd run one lap, and you'd fuck my brains out back in my bed." She said that last bit, biting the air near my face.

I had to admit that I was enjoying myself a bit. It's been a while since Rebecca ever acted like this with me. Actually cracking a smile cost me though, as she took that as a good sign. She lunged herself at me, and pushed me under a tree. I could feel her chest against mine. I forgot she left her bra in my car as I could feel her nipples trying to poke through. Sure Rebecca wasn't as busty as the other girls, but she did have a pair perfect for her body. My phone was still going off in my pocket. She felt it and positioned herself right over my pocket.

"Hold still."

My ex was now shifting herself back and forth over my leg, humping me in this public place. I could feel her getting wet through her yoga pants, and I wanted so badly to just taste her again. Rebecca was panting, trying to string a sentence together.

"Oh Mark, I need you to make me cum! I haven't had cock in so long!"

Those words brought me back to that night, and I pushed her off me. My ex was flabbergasted, with a red face from her approaching orgasm. One I had just interrupted.

"Yeah, the last cock you had was his. Because you picked him over me."

Her face lost a bit of color, tears welling up in her eyes. She crawled back over to me and wrapped her arms around my legs.

"Mark, I'm sorry. I can't lose you. Not to Jennifer, not to Amy, not to...anyone else."

"You know if I didn't find out, you'd still be acting like I'm the problem? I'd be at home waiting for you, while you fuck him all night saying you're out with the girls. You didn't lose me to those other girls, they helped me after you shattered my trust."

"Helped you with their pussies I'm sure." Rebecca crossed her arms like she didn't just stain her pants against my leg.

Realizing this was getting nowhere I stood up to keep walking. If this 'date' was going to continue, I might as well avoid Rebecca's other bullshit.

Her footsteps followed closely behind, and she tried to link her arm with mine. As long as she wasn't talking, I guess it was okay. Some people were giving us a weird look, and I looked down at Rebecca. Her pants were stained around her crotch and it was obvious what happened. Sure my leg had a wet stain too, but only around my knee. I sighed and changed directions. Rebecca realized where I was going and tried to pull me away.

"Mark, I'm fine. We don't have to go there. My mom..." Rebecca paused, not really liking to talk about her mom.

Rebecca's mom gave birth alone at 18 and while she provided for her daughter, never gave much care to anything but her appearance. This is probably why she constantly went to my mom's office after we started dating. In hindsight, it's odd that my mom effectively used her job to vet girls that wanted to date her son. Still this is why I didn't want Rebecca to be kicked out, time around her mom would just make her worse.

I had of course met Ms. Majors, she is a total babe. If you didn't know better you'd say she was Rebecca's older sister, as dumb as that cliche is. I had always wondered if our own daughter would just be the third clone. She was really nice to me, but Rebecca would always cry to me about how her mom would treat her, if she bothered being around.

"Oh I know she's been home. Her business trip ended weeks ago." I responded, trying to not let Rebecca's home life cloud my feelings.

Without much arguing we were at the door. Rebecca sighed and unlocked it to be met with the sound of tapping away at a keyboard. There in her 40 year old glory was Beth Majors. Her job was supposedly stressful but there wasn't a wrinkle on her face. Her lips were full and wrapped itself perfectly around a straw. She looked over at the door and saw her daughter for the first time in months. Still the woman barely batted an eye and waved us over.

"Hello sweetheart, oh and Rebecca you're here too." Beth laughed as she wrapped herself around me. I couldn't help but feel the sting of Beth's comment to Rebecca who looked like she wasn't present anymore.

"Hey Mom. Mark wanted to say hello to you and I have to get changed." My ex sauntered off and slammed the door to her room.

"That girl. Still, I heard from your mother that you two broke up. Are you back together?" Beth was shaking her head while looking me up and down.

"No, but she...just won't stop trying." I responded trying to keep the conversation brief, but knowing Rebecca she would probably want to take her sweet time and I couldn't just watch her change, that would be too much temptation.

Beth giggled as she got a bit closer to me. She was dressed in her usual tight work blouse, but her bottoms were almost see through leggings. Clearly she only needed to show the upper half during meetings.

"Well I think you should give her a chance, she's really hopeless without you. I know I will miss you a lot." With a sly smirk, Beth grabbed at my crotch.

I tried to move away but Beth was pretty aggressive, guess it must be genetic. She moved into my path pushing herself against me. I could feel her hot breath on me, and she slowly kissed my chest. Now I know you will all say I'm dumb, but it's not like I never thought about it. Beth had unzipped my pants and fished out my throbbing cock.

"If you keep her around, you can get this whenever you want." Beth stepped back a bit, and ripped open her shirt revealing her beautiful tits.

Her blouse had the kind of buttons meant to be ripped open, this was a 'fuck me' top. And her tits were almost identical to Rebecca's. The only difference being hers were a bit bigger, one of the joys of child rearing. Imagining sucking on her MILF tits only made me harder, much to her delight.

"I've seen you look at me, I bet you've imagined it was me you were fucking instead of my daughter." She swayed her tits back and forth before getting on her knees.

"I won't lie, it's certainly crossed my mind." I was trying to keep a cool face but Beth was teasing me.

I took out my phone to try and look out of it, but I guess Beth loved it. Now she was posing with my cock in her mouth. Any other guy would have taken the pictures but I had to check the group chat again.

Angela: Mark, please don't go back to her. Please.

Jennifer: This isn't about revenge, or anything. You're doing so much better without her, with us.

Mark: I'm doing this for you Angela. She saw us together.

"It's rude to ignore a lady on her knees." Beth gripped my cock with her hand to snap me back to reality. My phone was buzzing again but clearly it would have to wait.

She was blowing on my cock and exhaling a long hot sigh. Making a sucking face as she took a breath, and I had to put my tip against her lips. My ex's mom smiled at that and gave a playful lick. I swear her tongue actually bent over my cock from the sensation I was feeling. I was almost upset when her voice came back.

"The first time I saw this cock was when you were visiting for winter break. My daughter talks a big game, but she can barely handle it. A woman like me can, and as a mother-in-law, I'll make sure you're very well taken care of."

With that Beth took just my tip and sucked away. I had to wonder if she did this regularly at work. But with how easily her top just ripped open, she had to. Rebecca had always talked about the revolving door for men in her home. Beth had never committed to someone after her daughter was born. I guess those scars don't heal, but you can slobber all over them. Just like she was with my cock. Bobbing her head she went a bit further down but talking on occasion.

"Please forgive her. You guys can move past this, and it's not like you won't be getting yours. I'm sure she'll be open to any conditions." She grabbed my cock from her mouth and slapped it against her tongue.

"This will be our little secret though."

Beth must not have taught her daughter anything, because she sucked dick better than Rebecca ever could. Obviously unless the girl bites your dick, there's no such thing as a bad blowjob. Still the skill she had was what only an older woman could do. Her slurping increased as she went further down my shaft. Saliva was pooling on the floor beneath us, I'm sure if she offered my dick would just slide up her ass. My knees started to buckle as Beth finally reached the base, fondling my balls which felt tighter as my brain was overloading on stimulation.

"Ms. Majors, I'm going to cum. Oh fuuu.." I had to muffle my voice lest Rebecca would run out to see me throat deep in her mom. That would probably break her brain, seeing me fuck her mom. Maybe a month ago I would have done that, before Angela and Jennifer.

I heard the gulping sounds of Beth swallowing my load and she sat there with my half hard cock still in her mouth. Still couldn't believe it happened with the aftermath right in front of me. Beth closed her lips a bit harder around my shaft and slowly removed herself from my member. All the saliva and other fluids on me were sucked right off by her vacuum mouth. With one final tongue flick on my tip my ex's mother was on the floor mouth agape, a pool of cum and everything on her tongue. Closing her mouth there was a loud gulp, and she gave me a sultry smile. My cock was perked right back up again to her delight, but she shook her head.

"That's all you're getting for free. You want more? Get back with my daughter." Beth was now speaking like a businesswoman, her slutty demeanor vanishing in an instant.

Beth went back to her laptop and coughed for my attention. She pointed to the mess on the floor and gave me a look. I sighed and got paper towels from the kitchen. Rebecca finally returned a few minutes later, me sitting a good distance away from her mother. The sweats were gone and replaced by a tight blue top and black skirt, and I could tell she had a new bra on. She finishes her outfit off with some heels and sunglasses, which she of course lowers to give me a look.

"I'm ready. Let's continue our date." My ex stretches out her hand to me nudging her head towards her mom.

Despite her attempts to save face, I simply stand and head to the door.

"Bye you two, hope to see you again soon Mark." were the last words I heard before Rebecca slammed it behind us.

"You're unbelievable, you know that? You see me, the love of your life, dressed like this and you can't even say I look nice?" Rebecca walked in front of me so I could get a good look at her, and of course she looked amazing.

"Rebecca, you're not the love of my life. I thought you were, but clearly I was wrong."

"You're just mad, but you'll see. You're going to remember how much you loved being with me, and forget all about those sluts."

I could feel myself get a bit tense at her comment, but knew an argument would be pointless. I looked at my phone and sighed at the time. We were only at around noon, no one would be able to give me a hand since they're either at work or school. Even Amy would be busy now, but I hadn't heard from her since last night. Still, maybe Rebecca would tell me something.

"Rebecca, can you please just tell me the truth? What happened to us?"

My ex slowed down and joined me again. We found a bench near my car and took a seat. No one else was within earshot so this was the best chance for honesty.

"Well, I had just started teaching at the high school. Some of the girls on the volleyball team recognized me from a picture, they were so sweet. I went to go help them with practice. That's when I saw him...Richard Jacobs. It had been years since I had seen him of course, but he recognized me right away. He asked me if I was still with you, I told him yes. He chuckled that I still wasn't married and went to help the boys."

Couldn't say I was too pleased with how the story started, but it seemed like Rebecca told him we were together. If that was the truth I couldn't say. Rebecca watched my expression change and continued.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't think it was important, and maybe I was just afraid of what you would think if we worked together."

"Yeah, maybe I would be worried that you might fuck him or something." I gave her an intense glare which Rebecca looked away from.

"I had lunch with your mother a lot, but Vice Principal Segarra was always there. She never liked me when we were in school, and still didn't. So I started having lunch at the gym with the girls. Eventually Richard started joining me and we just started talking."

I was starting to visibly frown now so she hurried along while looking at the ground.

"Then after a pretty rough day, he invited me out for a drink. I know that it was wrong, and I should have just come home to be comforted by you. But I agreed, and he kissed me. It was a slippery slope from there."

"Wow, you really just jumped on it real quick. First chance you got. Also nice of you to just skip what exactly happened that night. Where was I during all this exactly? Oh right, I was making sure you were always comfortable and cared for. I cooked for you, cleaned for you, always told you how proud I was of you, and gave you all my love."

"Mark, you're not letting me explain. He comforted me in ways that were different. You two are so different. It was just something I wasn't used to, and I liked it. I came home and you were already asleep. I got away with it, and it made me excited. Which I haven't felt in a long time."

"That is the stupidest logic I've ever heard."

At that Rebecca was the one who was frowning. Clearly only the insult to her intelligence was the problem with this conversation. I was restraining myself from using more colorful language, but my brain was screaming at her.

Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers