Getting Purified in Church

Story Info
Father Adams helps Diana get rid of impure thoughts.
4.1k words
4.54
20.9k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And may his spirit walk by your side and give you the strength to proceed. Amen." The priest finished at the front, followed by the congregation repeating 'amen'. My eyes were trained on him standing at the front as I drank in his holiness. I feel closer to His presence when I'm near Father Adams, and he looked like an angel had come down to bless this congregation.

"Please, come to the front to receive the Blood and Body of Christ."

One by one, all of us shuffled to the front to receive communion from Father Adams. While waiting, I looked around at my fellow town members and studied their nature. I lived in a small village of only about 400 people, most of the people were elderly, but we were blessed to be such a Holy community. The church is a sanctuary for a lot of us, and we are lucky to have Father Adams.

Father Adams only joined our church a couple months ago, but we have all benefited from his knowledge and faith. He is truly a special person and clearly communicates with God. I hope to learn more about my faith and explore it with him.

When I reached the front I bent at the knees slightly and opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out to receive the Body of Christ. I looked up at him and watched as he controlled his breathing. I loved how he always took his time to make sure he said the right thing.

"The Body of Christ." he whispered, bringing the communion cracker up to my tongue and placing it gently. I took the cracker into my mouth and muttered an 'amen' before chewing. He turned to grab the chalice before tilting it up.

"The Blood."

"Amen." I whispered, looking into his eyes. He brought the chalice up to my lips and gently gave me some of the wine inside. I closed my eyes to savor the taste and thought about the sacrifice God gave to us as I swallowed. When the chalice was taken away I opened my eyes to be met with Fathers.

I bowed my head slightly before turning away and returned back to my pew to kneel. While praying, I thanked Jesus for coming into my life and thanking him for bringing the Father into our parish. I thought about the intricate and thought-provoking way he led our service each Sunday. I prayed that God would give me the strength to talk with Father Adams after the service about what was troubling my mind, and to help me be honest.

It wasn't long until service was over and everyone was talking to each other. I talked with the elders of our community, enjoying the stories and them talking about their gardens and events coming up. Some of them invited me to their houses, which I accepted. I love talking and helping our elderly, they have done so much for me and our village.

As the crowd dwindled down, my feet stayed glued to the floor. I tried to find the nerve to approach Father, who was putting things away by the altar. I bit my lip, a nervous habit, and walked closer to him. I tried not to startle him as I tip-toed towards him. God must have spoken to him that I was needing his guidance because he turned around with a soft look in his eyes and greeted me.

"Hello Diana. How can I help you, my dear?"

I got butterflies when he spoke my name. I could hear the devotion he had for all children of God. I tried to hold his gaze, but my eyes drifted to my feet, which shifted in my spot.

"If you have the time, Father, I'd like to discuss something with you."

"Yes my child, what is the matter?"

"I need to confess, Father..." I trailed off, meeting my eyes with his. He took a deep breath and nodded his head, a sympathetic smile gracing his lips.

"I see. Step into the confession booth when you're ready, and I will listen." He came closer to me and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder, rubbing his thumb against the skin before moving towards the confession booth.

I let out a sigh, knowing that I had to do it now. I thanked God for giving me the strength and asked him to continue giving me the courage as I stepped towards the booth. Quickly taking a look around and seeing the last people leave the church, I entered the small booth and pulled the curtain shut behind me.

The confession booths were not fancy. They were small, but kept clean. A small bench across from the curtain was clad in red velvet that was soft to the touch when I sat on it. There was a screen between the two confessionals that covered the sight of the other person. I knew I couldn't see him, but I tried looking anyway. All I could see was his faint outline. No matter, this was between God and I.

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been a month since my last confession." I spoke, becoming self conscious of how loud my voice was in such a small space. The last time I was in here was to confess about unkind thoughts about a neighbor, but now that seems so trivial.

"It's okay, my child. Speak when you are ready." He could sense my hesitation.

"I must admit, Father Adams, it is an uncomfortable subject to speak of."

"I understand. Why don't we revisit when you are ready?" He shuffled, and I could tell he was standing up to leave.

"No!" I shouted in surprise, stopping him in his tracks. "I mean, no, please. I need to confess, it has been weighing on my soul and I need help."

A moment passed of silence before he sat back down, staying quiet.

"You see, Father, I am a child of God. I have never... never felt these things before. I believe that the way to right living is through God, and he will guide my mind. However, it seems that lately my mind has been led astray by the Devil."

"What do you mean?" He probed. I took a deep breath and hung my head, shame filling my chest.

"It's been the most terrible thoughts, Father." I mumbled. "I can't help it. I've been... I've been thinking impure thoughts."

He took a deep breath and hummed in understanding.

"But you must understand, I've never been in a romantic relationship, have never even thought about these things. My mother taught me that it is a woman's job to wait for my husband, and that's what I've been doing. So I don't understand why I've been thinking these thoughts." I was quick to defend myself, practically pleading with him. He was quiet on the other side.

"I've never touched myself or thought of anyone else in a romantic way. I've been saving myself both physically and spiritually. It must be the Devil who is trying to lead me away from God's light." I tried to convince myself.

"I understand. Please, take a deep breath and relax. You are in a safe space."

I did as I was told and took a couple deep breaths, feeling myself calm and relax. God is watching over me, and Father Adams will guide me.

"God has not left you, Diana, I am sure of it. Tell me, what do you think of exactly?" He asked, and I could feel myself heating up.

"Y-you want me to, tell you my impure thoughts?"

"Yes Diana. I need to know exactly what is going on in your mind so I can know how to help you."

I smiled at this. He was going to help me, I knew I could count on Father Adams.

"Yes! Yes, okay, let's see." I considered for a second my thoughts.

"For instance, last night, I thought of what it would be like to have intercourse with a man. But not for growing a family, but just for pleasure. It was the most depraved, which is why I'm sure it is the Devil harming my mind."

"Please, Diana. Tell me every detail." He interrupted, his voice low. My throat dried.

"Yes of course. We were in my bed, and he kissed me."

"Kissed you where?"

"On my lips, and on my neck." I quietly told him. I felt so close to him, the screen being the only thing separating us. "After he kissed me for a little bit, he moved down lower. Down to my most intimate area."

"And this man kissed you down there?" Father Adams probed.

"Yes, Father. And, I'm ashamed to admit, but it felt good. I don't know what he was doing, but it felt good and I didn't want him to stop. After that, he kissed me again before..." I stopped, hoping he would understand where I was going. I didn't want to speak it aloud, feeling shame and embarrassment building in my gut.

"Continue." It was more of an order than an ask when he said it, his tone curt and cool.

"Before he made me touch his intimate areas. With my mouth." I whispered, feeling tears well in my eyes. "Then he goes inside of me. I know it is terrible Father, but I've been plagued with these thoughts for a while and I just want them to go away." My voice trembled.

"I can see how troubling this has been for you. Do not fear, I have determined your penance."

"Oh Father, thank you so much." I sniffled, feeling the stress fall from my shoulders.

"But it won't be easy. You are plagued by dangerous thoughts, so we have to take a unique route in casting away the devil and these sinful thoughts. Are you okay with a more aggressive and unorthodox approach?"

"Yes, I am. Please, I'll do anything." I pleaded once again. I heard him quickly exit his side of the confessional, and suddenly my curtain was pulled back. The harsh light hurt my eyes, casting him in a warm glow. Seeing Father Adams in this light made him look sent from Heaven.

"We must act quickly. We will begin your penance now. Kneel." He ordered, and I quickly obeyed. I bowed my head and brought my hands up for prayer, ready to repeat what he told me. His gentle hand met the side of my head and guided my face to look up at him as he looked down with a kind smile.

"When dealing with these thoughts, it is important to replace them with a holier version. Therefore, you must perform these same actions with me, a man of God."

I blinked at him, confused. Is he saying I must perform these sexual actions with him? I didn't understand, and I told him so.

"I don't understand, Father. I must save myself for my husband."

"It's normal to not understand, but God spoke to me. Yes you must save yourself for your husband, and you will still be a virgin when you are with your husband, however to be rid of these sinful thoughts, you must replace them with a version God approves of. These acts that you perform with the man in that dream must be replicated with a man of God, and you will be saved. Your insides will be cleansed by the light of God." He explained.

When explained like that, it makes sense. Father Adams will replace the stranger in my dreams, making it a holy union rather than a depraved act. I will still be saved for my husband, and my dreams will be gone.

"Okay Father, I understand and I trust you." I smiled up at him.

"That's good, Diana. Thank you for trusting in God. Now, to begin, unbutton my pants."

My eyes trailed down to his pants, where I could see a bulge through them. I'm nervous, I've never seen the intimate areas of a man, and I was unsure of what to do. But I trust the priest, and I trust that he will guide me in what to do.

Despite my trust, my fingers still shook as they unbuttoned his pants. His hand still rests on the side of my head, his fingers caressing.

"Now pull my pants and underwear down a little bit. You will be met by my penis, but don't be afraid. Remember that this is God's will. I am here to help you." He told me, his unoccupied hand helping to pull down his clothing.

His penis fell free, sticking straight out at me. I had to move to not be hit by it, watching as the tip glistened with, I assume, water. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, waiting for his guidance again. He looked down at me with a neutral face.

"Now, wrap your hand around it and move it from the tip to the base, and grip onto it a little bit. You won't hurt it."

I gave a small smile as I looked back at him in front of me. I slowly raised my hand and gripped him, a small gasp leaving my mouth. It was warm and hard, and I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Do you remember what you did to that man in your dream? Try to replicate it." He spoke, adoration in his voice. I gave a tight nod as I focused on what I was doing.

I watched as my hand moved up and down, mesmerized by the way it twitched. I thought of God watching down on us and I could feel heat warm my cheeks. I almost wanted him to look away from this sinful act, but then I remembered that it isn't sinful, that this is his wish.

"Just like that, Miss Diana. Continue to move your hand up and down." Father Adams gave a small sigh and pet the side of my head. "Once you're ready, I want you to continue with what you did in your dream, put your mouth onto it."

I looked up at him nervously and was met with a reassuring look. I couldn't tell if he was liking it, but he gave me a warm smile and it made me realize he didn't need to like it, he was doing such a selfless deed by helping clear my sinful thoughts.

I should make it worth his time though, and try to show my appreciation. I hesitantly got closer to his penis and slowed down my hand a little before sticking out my tongue and gently licking the tip. Father Adams gasped and bucked toward me, accidentally hitting my face with his member.

"Sorry, Miss, I didn't expect that so soon." We let out a small laugh before I continued forward, trying to be bold and continue with God's will.

My tongue darted out again and licked the tip, this time a salty taste hitting my tongue. My chest blossomed with heat and I could feel it was Him beside me, coaxing me and helping purify my thoughts. I took the dive and put Father Adams in my mouth, trying to get enough of him in.

"There you go, good girl."

My heart fluttered at the praise.

"Keep stroking with your hand while you go up and down with your mouth. It'll be difficult, but try to get all of my cock down your throat. It's okay if you choke, that's part of your punishment." He coached me and I nodded, his cock sitting on my tongue. I moved and kept his words in mind, slowly getting the rhythm. I stayed near the tip, trying to focus on getting the suction right.

Father Adams groaned before grabbing my hair, pushing me all the way down on his cock. I tried to yelp in surprise but it was smothered with him forcing me down. He held me there forcefully, groaning at the sensation. Tears were welling in my eyes. I was choking!

"You need to accept your punishment, stop staying by the tip. If you do, you force me to do this for you." He scolded before finally pulling me off his cock. I looked up at him as I gasped for air. I only got one breath before he pulled me back down on him, holding me there.

I gagged around him, trying to breathe for air. I placed my hands on his thighs, ready to push him away.

"Do you care more about God or about air? Have faith in me and your God, Diana."

This made my hands still. I have faith in my God, right? I need air, I need to breathe, but I wanted to show him my faith, and that I was welcoming his help. I continued to choke but tried not to move very much. He let out a small moan in response before pulling me off, leaning down to meet my tear stained cheeks as I gasped.

"You did such a good job, angel. Now lay back on the bench and let's continue. I promise, this will feel more like a reward."

I nodded, my lip pouting a little at my sore throat. I moved back a little in the booth and leaned against the booth as Father Adams got onto his knees in front of me. His hands ran up my thighs, pushing my dress up slowly. My breathing was shallow, watching nervously as he pulled it up to my waist.

He told me he was going to take my underwear off and instructed me to lift my hips. In a swift movement he took off my underwear and focused on my more intimate area.

"Beautiful" I heard him murmur before lowering his head. I tried to suppress my smile at the small compliment I got.

I held my breath as I watched his head stay in one position. He didn't move for a second and I started getting nervous. Suddenly I felt his tongue hit a certain spot and my back ached. I let out a surprised moan, feeling the pleasure his tongue was creating. It was circling an area, teasing it and flicking over it. I closed my eyes and leaned into the pleasure.

"Is this what he did to you?" Father Adams asked, his voice low and gruff. I nodded, not caring if he saw or not, just wanting him to continue. I was so lost in the pleasure that I didn't notice his fingers coming up to me, and was surprised when one slipped into me.

"You're so wet." He groaned, moving his finger in and out. I moaned at his words, loving when he speaks to me.

"Tell me, does this feel good? Does it feel like you are being helped by God, being purified in His church? Letting me sanctify you and help you get rid of these impure thoughts?"

My mind could barely follow along with what he was saying and could only moan in response, paying attention to his fingers only. He added another finger into me, moving them in and out at a quick pace and curling in me. I moaned loudly and my eyes shot open at this new sensation, making eye contact with Father Adam.

He smiled at me before lowering his head again, resuming contact with his tongue. The combination of his fingers and tongue was almost too much for me, my stomach twisting and turning. He pumped his fingers in and out of me with one hand as his other held my hips down to stop my squirming.

"Tell me it feels good to be with a man of God." He whispers against me and I nod, holding desperate eye contact.

"Let's finish this then and help you find God's path for you again."

He removed his fingers and I whimpered at the empty feeling, my hips moving to find them again. I could hear him chuckle as he stood up. He once again was bathed in the light that made him look otherworldly, and now after his help I am convinced this was the right thing to do. He held out his hand and I took it, feeling like I was touching God himself.

He led me over to the altar and laid me down with my backside near the edge. Father Adams spread my legs and stood between them, making me gasp when his manhood touched me. I watched him let out a groan as his hand trailed down my stomach, his other hand resting on my leg. His hand traveled down before wrapping around himself, guiding himself around my entrance.

"Tell me that you want this." He asked me, holding eye contact with me.

"I want this. I need your help, I need God's guidance." I told him, watching as he entered me, burying himself deep and to his hip.

My back arched as I let out a pained moan as I made eye contact with the Jesus on the Cross that was behind me. I thought of the pain that he went through and tried to contain my pained moans.

"Fuck, you feel so good." Father Adams groaned as he moved back out slowly. "It'll feel better when I move, I promise."

Once he was barely inside me he entered again, this time the pain not as much.

"Good girl, you're doing so well. Let me take care of you and show you the right way."

I put my trust in Father Adams again as he started going in and out, the pain slowly subsiding. I started to moan in pleasure, trying to stay quiet as I heard my moans throughout the empty church. My body rocked against his as his fingers started digging into my hips.

"It's okay, angel, let God hear how much you love him."

I moaned openly and wantonly, my eyes screwed shut as I felt him deep in me. His fingers tugged at my skin and moved me to a different position, so he was drilling more down into me.

"I can feel you in my stomach, you're so deep." I told him, wincing at the slight pain.

"You can get through it, take this cock." He told me and I nodded, feeling the tip of his cock brushing on something inside me.

"This is your punishment, and this is your healing. Whenever you have these impure thoughts again, you will think of this moment." He said, stroking deep inside my pussy. I could feel the veins of his cock against my insides.

"I could tell the Devil was with you, the way you received communion today. You batted your eyelashes and looked up at me innocently. Your tongue almost licked my fingers, you naughty girl."

12