Getting Rachel's Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Rachel brings home with an unplanned surprise...
1.1k words
3.93
81k
72
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arabellab
arabellab
33 Followers

Roberto lies in bed with his shirt off, hands folded behind his neck on the pillow, as Rachel enters the bedroom and starts to undress.

"Don't take it all off baby," he tells her. "Leave some for me."

She's wearing a blue knee-length skirt with a plaid print and a white long-sleeve top with a cut that shows off her cleavage.

Her hair hangs free, down her back, draped over her shoulders, the way he likes it best.

Kicking off her shoes, she lies on the bed, on her side, next to him.

He smells her scent, her perfume, and the faint tang of cigarette smoke in her night-black hair.

"You have fun baby?" he asks, looking into her eyes.

"It was great baby."

"Was he good?"

"So good baby."

"Did he fuck you good?"

"The best," she says. No hesitation.

"Was he bigger than me?"

"A little. You're about the same length. He's thicker."

"Did it feel good inside you?"

"He felt so amazing baby."

Roberto's cock made a tent of his boxer shorts.

His breathing turned fast. His hands explored her body. Her hand ran across his bare chest, slowly down his stomach, found his erection and teased it with her fingernails.

"Baby. There's something else."

She wrapped her fingers around his dick and lightly, carefully began to stroke him.

"What?"

"You promise you won't get mad?"

He had one rule, he told her at the beginning. As long as she didn't lie to him, run around behind his back, keep secrets, then anything was on the table.

"Why would I get mad?"

Mad was the last thing he wanted to think about right then.

She didn't say anything else for awhile after that. He enjoyed her slow handjob, enjoyed her small, round, firm breasts, felt her hips and her thighs.

He raised the blue skirt and saw the tiny pair of purple panties underneath. He loved the swan-like V shape of the fabric, the way it called attention to the womanly shape of her hips and ass. The way it pulled his eyes to her feminine regions, yet hid her pussy from casual eyes.

Seductive yet proper.

The purple panties were dark with wetness right between her legs.

Roberto runs a hand up her thigh, touching her there.

"Holy crap, you are so wet."

She laughs. "We had a lot of fun baby."

Roberto sits up and grabs her panties, pulling them down while she raises her hips.

Her freshly-trimmed bush is a perfect five-o'clock shadow, just the way he likes it.

Below, she's damp and leaking with the aftermath of sex.

Mesmerized, he touches her with a finger, then two. She continues stroking him as he returns the favor, running fingertips into her slit, up to her clit, daring to probe inside her.

She winces. "Careful going inside baby. It's sore."

"But you're so wet."

"Baby, you promise you won't be mad?"

"Promise." He's too horny to do anything but agree.

"That's not all me."

He doesn't miss a beat, continuing to rub her clit with the juices, the way she loves.

"You let him finish in you?"

"Are you mad?"

He should be mad. They hadn't discussed this.

He'd assumed she wouldn't let a guy she'd just met cum inside her pussy.

She barely let him finish inside her when they had sex, even though she was on birth control.

Now she's letting a stranger nut in her on the first date.

He should be mad. Instead, his cock throbs.

"Did it feel good when he came?"

"I could feel it when he filled me up. It wasn't like an orgasm. It was like... God I shoudn't even tell you this!"

"Go ahead."

"Are you sure?"

"Please. I want you to tell me."

"It was wet and warm and he got so hard, and... he was claiming me. And I made him so turned on that he couldn't help it."

Roberto moaned. "Oh God."

"Is that bad?"

"No baby," he said through heavy breathing. "It's sexy as hell. You are my dirty little slut. You make me so damn hard when you act like my slut."

Here is wife, telling him in graphic detail about the other man who inseminated her not even an hour before, and he's hard as steel.

He wouldn't have it any other way.

He parts her legs and gets between them, moving near her messy wet entrance. He doesn't bother to take off the rest of her clothes. Too urgent.

"Be gentle baby, it's still swollen from him."

He glides inside her. Zero friction. Slowly, at first, until the lust takes over. He pounds at her and there's so much fluid he can barely feel her.

He looks down, watching where their bodies join, watching his stiff cock disappear into her body, disappear beneath the furry fuzz of her bush.

"I can barely feel you," he says in a whisper.

"Oh, are you inside? I couldn't tell."

She knows that he loves it when she teases him.

"Did you like his big cock more than mine?"

"His cock was so much better than yours."

"Fuck you're going to make me cum talking that way."

"You have to pull out."

"I do? Why?"

"I only want his cum inside me. And hurry up, it's getting sore."

Part of him wondered why this was so arousing for him.

The other part, the main part, the animal in control of him, only felt the orgasm beginning in his balls.

With perfect timing, he pulled his cock out of her and released on her stomach like she wanted.

"Good boy. Put your cum on me where it belongs."

He held himself over her on both hands as she milked him empty with both hands.

Rachel always got into character when they fucked and he loved, LOVED that. No matter how much she worried about making him mad, when he went inside her all the barriers dropped.

After, they lay together on the bed, his arms around her.

"Don't you think this is weird as hell?" he asked her.

"Which part of it?"

"The part where your husband is the second guy you've had sex with today and nobody's upset about that."

She laughs. "I guess so. I wouldn't do it if you didn't want it so bad."

"I know that. I take full blame."

"I might enjoy it too. Just a little," she added.

"You aren't making up that part where you enjoy his thicker cock, are you?"

She looks back at him, over her shoulder, unsure. Then she shakes her head on the pillow.

My slutty wife really does like getting pounded by a bigger dick. That's not teasing.

His cock twitches all over again.

Most men would be blinded by jealousy or crying over what had happened tonight.

Not Rodrigo.

"So when's your next date?"

arabellab
arabellab
33 Followers