Getting Ready for The Night

Story Info
An unaware, newly infected werewolf can't stop her urges.
5.6k words
4.63
7.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Jamal sat at the edge of the bed he shared with his girlfriend, watching her move around their small bedroom. He scratched his cheek and then lower to his side while he eyed her slim figure. She'd spent an hour on her hair while he'd tried to relax on the couch but he was restless and found himself walking around and fixing minor annoyances that had cropped up at home over the week.

He squeezed his cock through the slacks he wore as she bent to dig through a pile of clean clothes still stacked in her laundry basket. Her panties hugged her tightly and the position made him suddenly excited.

The tall man stood silently and walked to her, resting a dark hand against her smooth, pale back. His rough hands slid down her side and he heard her gasp quietly when he gripped her hips to pull her back against his crotch.

Tina's shoulder-length brown hair fell over her left shoulder when she turned to look up at him with a lewd grin.

A faint trail of thin brown hairs lined the nape of her neck, centered on her spine. They pressed together into little wispy peaks.

He reached up with his right hand sliding along her spine and up to her shoulder to pull her against him. She never failed to turn him on but it was worse now. He felt drunk from it, his head buzzing and his thoughts difficult to keep focused. She wiggled against him playfully, her ass cheeks surrounding the bulge in his pants as her ankle bracelets quietly jangled.

For a moment, he almost shoved her to the ground to fuck her, the powerful urge to dominate her was sudden and fierce but his fingertips brushed the bite mark just over her collar bone. They were puckered and reddened but she swore they didn't hurt. His arousal waned, pulling back slightly to leave him to horny but in control.

"We should go back to the doctor," he told her.

"It's fine," she said, standing with a bra in her hands, slightly disappointed that he hadn't taken it further.

"It's been a week and they still aren't healed," he fussed. His thumb brushed her cheek lovingly before he reached down to touch the mark gently.

"They gave me the shots," she sighed while rolling her eyes playfully. "And I feel fine. Great, in fact."

She stepped closer, standing on her tiptoes and he breathed in the scent of her freshly-washed hair. Her lips brushed his and then she opened to him, kissing him deeply while her fingers dug into the back of his shirt.

"More than great," she whispered, stepping back while holding his gaze. She took his hand and guided him down until he felt the heat and wetness between her thighs, despite her panties.

Jamal growled, grabbing her roughly to pull into an embrace. He kissed her again while squeezing her ass and she melted into him, tearing at his shirt with a frenetic energy.

"Ah!" she tsked, backing away with her hand to her mouth. "Too much teeth, baby."

"Sorry," he growled, caressing her side. His canines pressed against his incisors, their tips scraping the premolars above and below.

She laughed and he tilted her head at her inquisitively.

"'Too much teeth'" she repeated with a chuckle. "Never thought I'd be the one to say that."

"Let's fuck," he told her simply, his mind once more growing fuzzy.

"Mmmm," she moaned quietly, her lips opening to show a wide, lazy smile. She purposefully licked her lips and her tongue flattened against her mouth, wider than before as it traced over the bulges of her own short fangs.

A smattering of yellow filled her soft brown eyes, like flecks of gold beneath the sun dappled water of a tiny stream.

"Tempting," she whispered hoarsely. She squirmed in place, amazed at how wet she was from his attention. Her entire body felt on edge and the simple movement of air from the nearby vents made her shiver when they grazed her skin. "But we have reservations and we've been saving up for a date night since forever."

A lone brown hair pushed through the scarred round flesh of the bite mark. A second hair slid through beside it and three more emerged from the other marks.

Tina bit back a gasp, turning her head as her sharpened teeth dug into her lips. Her eyes widened when a strange flush swirled through her body, the heat leaving behind a vacuum as it coursed through her from her cheeks to her feet. It rebounded and she dug her toes into the carpet, bunching them together while digging her fingernails into her bare thighs.

The short hairs along her nape began to spread slowly, rising over every bone in her spine before spilling out into the valley of flesh in between. They grew four hairs wide, light bronze that faded nearly to blonde as they marched downward, prickling her skin as they were pulled forth.

"You okay?" Jamal asked, concern in his voice.

"Mmhmm," she replied, unwilling to show how incredibly turned-on she was. Bones grated painfully deep in her hips as she turned away from him to hide her reddened cheeks. They'd put aside money for two months for their date and they were already short on time.

A thin, dark line appeared on her panties. She pulled at them and the wet spot spread. Jamal's nose lifted and his nostrils opened as he caught the edge of her scent.

"I'm going to go shave," he said, rubbing at his cheeks once more. If he couldn't fuck her, he'd have to get out of the room so the sight of her didn't tempt him. He scratched at curly charcoal hairs and more pierced his skin as if drawn out by his fingers.

A fine crack of brilliant butterscotch yellow ran from his pupil to his sclera. His face throbbed as his ears buzzed. Skin stretched, pulling at the edges of his nose. The rounded tip strained and miniscule splinters appeared, spreading along the tip of his nose as the brown skin surrounding them began to darken.

"Mmhmm," Tina repeated, still fighting back the urge to ignore their expensive plans in order to ride her boyfriend's dick. The hairs surrounding the bite mark on her shoulder lengthened. Below them, on her forearm, the scattered hairs she never bothered to shave grew out and spread, curling around to the bottom of her arm as they expanded down to her wrist in fits and starts.

She grabbed a loose top, laying it on the bed while bringing her bra up. But then, she stopped. The corner of her lips curled into a smile and she tossed the bra back onto the heap of clothes.

No bra tonight, she thought to herself, thrilled at the idea of going out in public with her nipples showing through her sheer blouse. She could picture Jamal staring at her. Hungering for her. Trapping him in the knowledge that everyone could see her yet not able to do anything about it. Working him up until he held her against the car afterwards, slipping a hand down the back of her skirt and under her panties, fingering her roughly while telling her she was a teasing, slutty bitch.

The girl moaned at the thought and the words she imagined. At how rough he would be. At the idea of being fucked in public, forced to turn around as he spread her legs, pulled her panties down and mounted her, teeth in her shoulder, claws in her side, the tip of his sharp cock questing for her-

Tina gasped, falling to the bed while shaking her head. Bones clicked above her ass and a tiny mound of flesh appeared, pushing the band of her panties down slightly. Her ears throbbed in time to the beat of her heart while her face grew hot. She swallowed and pulled her top on, biting her lips as the fabric slid against her nipples. Her left nipple twisted, hardening as if a lover were tweaking it and she dug her fingers into the sheets of her bed.

Two of her fingernails pulled loose to reveal onyx curves peeking just above the nail bed. Shaking her head once more, she stood, nearly stumbling as she stepped to the closet.

The entire crotch of her panties were soaked and she'd left a small wet spot behind where she'd sat on the bed.

She'd shaved her legs two hours ago but the hairs pushed forth once more, and longer now as she crouched to grab a skirt to match her blouse. More fingernails came free while she rummaged through her basket of clothes but she found the one she wanted and stepped into it, wiggling her hips as it slid up her thighs. The fleshy, hairless tip of her tail curled upward but it was too short to make a difference as she covered it with her skirt.

-hands on my thigh and back, pushing me down and then pulling my ass up on the concrete, between the cars so anyone could see us, growling in my ears while his dick slides between my ass until I try to help guide it into my dripping pussy but he growls louder, biting deeper into my shoulder to keep me in place and then he pierces me and I-

Tina exhaled, her breath a long, shuddering moan as she collapsed once more, barely reaching the edge of the bed in time. She shivered, grabbing at her arms. Her lips shifted, pushing forward slightly as bones creaked in her face. Her nose pulled apart to show white stretch marks that quickly filled with pure black before fracturing further into a pebbled texture.

The girl's tongue, now too wide and long for her small mouth, unrolled, the tip nearly touching her chin as she shuddered and squeezed herself. Sweat rolled down her forehead and down her back, the droplets becoming trapped in the fur along her spine.

"God," she whispered, scratching red marks on her arms as more claws bulged outward from her fingertips, cracking her nails as they anchored themselves to the bones beneath.

She panted as she tried to hold onto the plans for the evening. They had a date. She had to remember that. Neither of them made a lot of money but they tried to make time to get out and enjoy themselves. It was important to both of them.

We can- we can fuck anytime, she panted, closing her nearly completely golden eyes. Her thighs brushed against her completely soaked panties, the heat radiated from her swollen pussy lips and the bare skin of her inner thighs, coated in her cum, glided together as she squeezed them together.

Pinching pains tugged at the corners of her ears as invisible fingers pulled at them. Flesh grew up from the base of her ears, swarming the thin skin as they flowed upward and then further and the tips of her ears came to sharp, small points. Scraggly brown hairs emerged from the now thick skin as they continued to elongate.

Fuck- fuck anytime- she panted, throwing her head back with her mouth open. Her jaw clicked and enamel flowed down her premolars, leaving them tipped in sharp, deadly points. The girl grabbed at her neck with a growl and then down, clawing and tearing at her blouse until it split to show her bare breasts, the areola already circled by sweat-soaked fur.

Scattered brown hair covered her chest. She leaned back and then hissed as a cramp forced her to bunch her toes.

Tina raised her right leg, holding it steady with her left hand. Her bracelets slid up her leg and light reflected from their silvery finish. Her eyes widened as she finally noticed the long hairs dotting her shin and calf. Panic flooded her, barely beating away the heat as she watched more hairs emerge from her thigh, just above her knee. And down to her ankles. Only now did she notice the hairs covering the top of her feet.

It looked like she was holding her boyfriend's leg, studded with hair. Tears of shock welled in her eyes before falling, marring the makeup she'd put on earlier. Dark lines trailed down her cheeks as the skin moved subtly.

Her forearm was covered more densely with hair but her eyes locked onto the claws tipping her fingers.

"Something's-" Jamal said, suddenly stepping into the room. His shirt and pants were in tatters and sleek black fur peeked through the gaps in the tears. "Something's wrrrrong."

Despite her panic, Tina sniffed the air, drawing a lungful of her boyfriend's scent. It calmed her. And excited her. He looked at her, dark lips pulled back over a shortened muzzle full of fangs. His honey-hued eyes stared at her foot and he grabbed at his cock.

She looked at it, drawn by his motion. Thick skin covered his ballsack but it continued up, ringing the base of his cock. She watched his cock grow even more erect as the circumcised head throbbed and slowly, deliciously, grew to a point. Tina moaned, dropping her feet while spreading her thighs. She pulled at her skirt and clawed her panties, easily breaking them to expose her soaked sex.

Jamal snarled, squeezing and pulling at his own dick as it continued to stretch forward. She whined as she watched it bulge in his hand but her eyes were again drawn to the strange skin covering the base. It was moving now, sliding down as his cock pushed against it.

No, she realized. Her mouth watered as she watched his knot begin to form. It filled with blood and pushed at his sheath and she whined again.

Jamal dropped to all fours and his cock bobbed beneath him, held in place by a still-forming baculum. She watched him come to her and she growled in anticipation, spreading her knees as he approached. She was anxious. Ready. Her panic was forgotten as his scent filled her and her heat returned, melting away everything other than the need to mate.

She could see the thick mane of black fur along his back and the still-elongating tail that wagged gently with each movement, leaning from one side to the next. Sparse black hairs covered it but more were growing with each passing second.

He stopped before her and she couldn't hold back the high pitched whine that issued from her lips. She tore at the sheets to restrain herself and then caught his eyes as he looked up at her. Pain in her nose made her eyes blur as bones broke and reformed, pulling at her cheeks and jaw and nose.

His hot breath tickled the hairs covering her foot. She shivered, the pain forgotten as his cold nose touched her soft, pink foot. He breathed in the smell of her shower soap and she leaned back to watch him, curious now. She held herself open, claws tearing at the inside of her thighs as more hairs marched up to cover them and grow into dense fur.

Jamal knelt and took her foot, sniffing it again and again. She shivered as the puffs of air surrounded her and she was amazed at how sensitive she was. His claws dented the sole of her foot as he raised it flat.

He moaned, long and low and opened his mouth. Leaning forward, he pressed his rough tongue against her heel and slowly dragged it against the length of her foot.

Tina gasped, throwing her head back as she made fists with the sheets. Her furred breasts quaked when she fell to her elbows and she snapped at the air. Her boyfriend's tongue lashed her foot again and it covered her completely with its width. She felt the bumps against the soft lines in the arch of her foot and then up to her forefoot. His tongue dragged at the loose skin there and he swirled it, twisting his tongue left and right to clean the pads beginning to cover her feet.

Bones creaked in his grasp and pain lanced through her foot. She snarled and then moaned, biting the blanket next to her when his warm, wet tongue plunged between her toes. His drool coated her toes but he quickly cleaned them up, opening his shortened muzzle to suck her pinky toe. She thrashed at the attention and then yipped when her growing tail flexed painfully between her and the bed.

Sitting back up, Tina squeezed her breast, clawing through the fur that still grew over them. She pulled it upward and her tongue reached out to brush her nipple. She moaned, licking herself as she watched Jamal worship her foot. Her big toe cramped and bent, shedding the nail to reveal a small black claw. She could see the leathery padding forming along her forefeet and, when Jamal pulled her foot away from his mouth, she noticed more dotting the skin beneath her toes.

Fur grew dense along the top of her foot, already wet from Jamal's mouth. He glanced up at her, sharp ears angled back before carefully lapping at her sole once more. She shook as his tongue dragged against smooth skin, rasping and driving her mad as a thousand prickling, tickling sensations danced the edge between pain and pleasure until they tipped over the edge and she felt a new string of wetness between her thighs.

Tina's chest heaved. She pulled her skirt away and tossed it aside to stare at the mess her pussy had made beneath her. The brown fur covering her thighs was slick from it and she'd left a small puddle of her cum beneath her. Her pink lips were streaked with black as they swelled away from her body, folding into themselves. She felt her muscles tighten within and clear liquid was forced from her pussy as her labia pressed together. The pure black pussy bulged in a glistening spade that ached to be filled.

She whined again, reaching for Jamal but he grinned at her and let his tongue hang loose. Her foot stretched forward in his grasp as her big toe shriveled into a dew claw. Keeping her gaze, he raised his tongue and flexed it against the padding beneath her toes. He pulled his tongue into his mouth slowly and then pushed out, letting her curved toe claws drag against the pink, wet flesh.

As her foot stretched, her heel grew narrow. The dark, rose-colored skin covering it grew loose before filling out to cover her new carpal pad.

Jamal's tongue pressed between her index toe and middle toe, folding to fit between them as he rubbed back and forth, dragging at the fur that now grew thick between her toes and along the top of her foot. The ring on her index toe clinked against his fangs before his tongue folded over it, surrounding it completely, flexing and undulating until she thought she'd go crazy. She growled with pleasure as he moved to the next two, cleaning between each in turn until he lifted her foot higher.

Tina whined again. She pressed her paw between her thighs. Bones cracked and skin stretched, forcing her hand to lengthen as her feet had but she pressed shortening fingers against her strange new pussy lips. She tried to open herself but the folded, tight lips resisted so she caressed herself instead.

And he still ignored her. His lips brushed the thick padding over her paws and then his wet nose touched the furless skin of her arch before settling against her carpal pad. He suckled at it and she cried out, snarling and forcing a clawed finger into her pussy, ignoring the pain from the nail. She could feel his sharp teeth against the new digit but his tongue quickly replaced his fangs as he swirled it in his muzzle, licking and rubbing the nub as if it were a nipple.

Licking and flicking and swirling over and over as his hot breath teased the sole of her paw and his claws slid back and forth against her furred calf while her finger pressed deep inside, rubbing and gliding until she could feel the orgasm rising and she couldn't stop the tiny bursts of continuous whines from escaping her lips as her other hand squeezed her breasts awkwardly, the paw too long to work well so she shoved it up and against her growing muzzle to lick her own nipple like he was licking the strange dense padding that-

Tina spasmed and her pulsing pussy forced her finger out, which made her growl in pain as the claw dragged against the slick muscles within. Her tail, dense with fur now, slammed against the bed and she jerked once more until she was finally able to breathe.

Jamal stood before her now, huge and black furred and hard. She reached for his cock eagerly but he pushed her wrists aside and grabbed her, turning her roughly until her upper body lay against the bed and her toes dug into the flooring.

His weight settled upon her and their fur tangled together, ebony against tawny as his cock pressed against her ass. She turned her head to lick his face and he licked her back. Their tongues twisted together briefly until he pulled back and the sharp head of his cock slid between her ass cheeks. She felt it brush her asshole briefly and her tail lifted in anticipation but it slid further and she shoved back, too soon, causing it to rub against her slick lips. Jamal growled before biting into the thick fur at the scruff of her neck. She writhed and growled until his teeth clamped down harder. The brief pain only made her more aroused and she lifted her ass for him.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers
12