Getting Ready For Work With Futa GF

Story Info
Just a normal morning when your GF is a futa.
2.2k words
4.51
40.5k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

My alarm goes off at six.

"Shit," I grumble, fumbling on the nightstand for my phone. There's something so unsatisfying about pressing my thumb on a touchscreen to silence the hated alarm.

Maybe I should invest in one of those alarm clocks with the button that sticks out from the top that I can slam with my fist.

The alarm is still going off and I'm forced to crack open my bleary eyes to find the icon to make it shut up.

Izzy stirs beside me, rolling over onto her back. She technically doesn't have to get up for another half hour, though part of her is obviously awake already. Her morning wood tents the sheets like an upthrust arm.

Yeah you read that right. My girlfriend has a dick. A big dick. A mondo humongous schlongzilla of a dick, and I'm in love with every inch of it.

I'm no slouch in the dick department--you'll just have to take my word on that--but Izzy packs a salami that would keep an Italian family fed for a week.

Not to brag but the rest of her is pretty hot, too. I think I punched well above my weight class when I snagged her, to be honest. I like to think it was my good looks and charm that won her over, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't probably at least in part because I was the first man she ever dated who didn't turn tail and run when he found out her dick was twice as big soft as his was hard.

She was taller than me, pushing six foot four, with a gym-sculpted body that looked positively stunning in spandex. She had one of those eighties workout guru figures. Broad shoulders, slim hips, toned legs and a tight, bubble butt. She also had perky tits for a gal pushing thirty. Luscious D cups that still passed the pencil test.

I give her a peck on the cheek and slide off the bed. My bare foot makes contact with something rubbery and my brain reacts too late before I put my full weight on it.

Squish.

I wince, leaning over the bed to look down at my foot. I just stepped on one of Izzy's condoms and my foot is now covered in spunk.

In addition to having a huge cock, Izzy cums like a bull. She can easily fill a condom to the size of a water balloon with her loads and often does this two or three times a day. Our bedroom floor is usually littered with these spunk-filled land mines.

I try to hop one one foot all the way to the bathroom.

While I'm washing my foot off in the tub I hear my alarm go off in the bedroom again. Oops. I must have hit "snooze" by mistake. Izzy grumbles, followed by a loud, angry exclamation. She's just discovered the cum puddle. A few seconds later I hear her shuffling down the hall. She's still got a length of sheet wrapped around her ankle. She kicks it free and stumbles into the bathroom.

I open the toilet lid and pull down the waistband of my boxer-briefs to start peeing. Izzy comes in, still grumbling, eyes closed against the harsh fluorescent of the vanity lights.

"Move. Gimme space," she grunts, jostling me with her hip as she rolls up the leg of her boxer-briefs to let her cock flop out.

They're actually my boxer briefs which she regularly borrows without my permission. I'm over it. No I'm not.

A long, pink appendage unfurls with a soft, fleshy slap, dangling to a stop a few inches above her knee. There's a quiet sound like Velcro peeling and a second later her fat, hairy scrotum drops from the open leg of her briefs as well.

I realize I'm staring and try to focus on peeing. A second after my stream hits the bowl, Izzy unleashes a firehose spray of piss that completely drowns out the sound of my tinkle. She pees without using her hands to aim, just letting her dick hang over the bowl.

I shake myself out and tuck my junk back into my shorts. She's still going strong.

I'm halfway through brushing my teeth when she finally shakes herself out.

Whapawhapawhapa! That's the sound of her cock slapping her belly and her thighs as she beats the last drops of piss out, partially splattering the tile above the toilet in her rigor.

I step aside so she can grab her toothbrush. As she leans over the sink to watch herself brush her teeth in the mirror, I'm captivated by the sight of her bulge resting on the edge of the sink. I find myself imagining the weight of it, what it would be like to squeeze that big, heavy sausage and feel it resist the pressure of my fingertips, growing turgid at my touch.

I'm starting to get hard, but Izzy is too engrossed in brushing her teeth to notice.

I catch sight of the tuft of pubic hair sticking out from the top of her underwear. Izzy has a prominent treasure trail if she doesn't shave it, and she hasn't been for the past several weeks.

"Shit when was the last time you shaved?" I ask her.

She gives me a dirty look.

"You pitched a bitch fit the last time I shaved," she says.

"Yeah because you left a sink full of pubes. Your dick looked great," I reply.

She goes back to brushing her teeth.

I open the mirror to grab my razor, but Izzy snatches it first.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"You want me to shave or not?" she asks.

"I still need to shave my face," I tell her.

"You can use it after you shower," she says, plugging in the electric razor and giving it a test buzz.

"After it's been all over your balls," I say. "I might as well rub your balls directly on my face."

"I didn't hear you complaining last night," she teases.

Yeah I suck her dick. She sucks my dick, too. We suck each other's dicks and fuck each other in the ass. Don't be a prude. Last night we sixty-nined.

I tell you when I do complain; when she comes up behind me and teabags me while I'm trying to watch TV. Her balls are heavy and her sack covers basically my entire face. I swear one of these days she is going to smother me.

She lets her briefs drop to her ankles and flops her entire package into the sink. It sits partially coiled on the porcelain like a big, pink snake. A fat, blue vein just beneath the surface of her skin traces its way like a lightning bolt from just behind the fat, mushroom head of her cock all the way to the base before disappearing into a bushy thicket of pubic hair. She's uncircumcised, and there's a long, puckered roll of foreskin dangling from the end of her dick.

My erection is unmistakable now, tenting the front of my briefs. Izzy spots my obvious arousal and smiles.

"Oh yeah? You like this? Maybe I should stay au naturale." She fluffs her pubic hair, running her nails through the thick curls of her bush.

"I'm sick of getting your pubes caught in my teeth," I tell her. "Shave it off."

She sticks out her tongue and flicks on the buzzer.

Piles of dark curls go tumbling into the sink. I realize I'm staring again and turn my attention back to the shower.

ZZZzzzm.

ZZZZzzzm.

ZZZZzmm.

With each pass Izzy shears off another strip of thicket, leaving behind a dense, dark stubble that I know feels like sandpaper.

My cock springs up, rock hard and I know I've got to take care of it or I'm going to explode.

I pull the shower curtain shut and start to fap, peeking out from the edge of the curtain at Izzy's bare ass as she shaves her groin.

Fap fap fap!

My hand is a blur as I work my cock, hunching over and supporting myself against the wall with my other hand. Steamy water runs down my back.

Suddenly the curtain hisses open with a jangle of curtain rings.

"What are you doing?" she demands.

I'm caught red-handed, mid stroke as she stares at me.

I stare back at her. My eyes tracing their way down the curve of her tits poking through the white cotton tank top she wears as pajamas and down to the half-shaved, half jungle nest of her pubes and the veiny anaconda dangling between her thighs.

I can't help it. The sight of her makes me spurt right then and there and I make my stupid orgasm face at her.

Her lips tighten as she tries not to smile.

"You'd better not clog the shower drain," she warns me.

She's just polishing off her balls when I step out of the shower. Her groin gleams like the smooth skin of a seal. Without her pubes, her cock and balls look even larger and I find myself growing hard again despite having just blown a load against the shower wall.

Izzy hands me the razor and we trade places so she can take her shower.

As I anticipated, the sink is completely black with her pubes.

While I'm shaving, I hear fap fap fap coming from the shower. I try to ignore it.

Fapfapfapfapfap.

"You'd better not clog the shower drain," I warn her.

"No promises!" she retorts.

The fapping sound stops and a moment later a new sound begins.

Slurp slurp slurp.

I throw the shower curtain open.

Izzy stares at me wide-eyed. She's pressing her tits together with her wrists. Her fat, veiny, anaconda of a cock is squished up between her boobs and she's got her lips wrapped around the very tip end of her flaring mushroom head.

I've seen Izzy's cock fully hard hundreds of times and it's just as awe-inspiring each time. Soft, it's impressive, like a baby elephant's trunk. Hard, it's big enough to briefly trigger a fight or flight response. It's longer than her forearm and easily as thick, capped by a flaring mushroom the size of a fist. Long enough that she can titfuck herself whenever she wants and barely has to lean forward to kiss the tip.

Sometimes when we shower together, I pretend to sing into it like a microphone. She pretends to hate it but I've caught her doing it herself a few times.

She blushes a deep red and slowly lets her cock fall out of her mouth. A rope of saliva briefly joins her lower lip to the tip of her cock before breaking under the stream of the shower.

"What?" she asks. "Like you wouldn't do this if you could."

I can't hold back anymore.

"I can," I tell her, stepping back into the shower.

I take her cock in both hands. It's hot and hard. I can feel her pulse.

"You're going to be late for work," she tells me.

"I'll skip breakfast," I reply, slowly working both my hands up and down her throbbing, veiny shaft.

"No you won't," she says, grabbing a fistful of my hair and guiding my lips to the tip of her cock. "You can have a protein shake."

My lips part around the rubbery head of her dick and she pushes her shaft down my throat. I used to gag at this part but I've gotten pretty good at deepthroating her by now.

Inch by inch I slide down her cock, dropping to my knees as my nose approaches the root of that mighty oak. Her smooth, freshly-shaved nuts make contact with my chin and she starts to thrust, moaning. I grab double fistfuls of her muscular ass and press my face closer to her. I can feel her rod pounding the pit of my stomach.

She grunts and digs her nails into my scalp and I feel a tide of warmth and pressure in the pit of my belly. I don't have to swallow, she's pumping her load directly into my stomach.

She starts to withdraw and my throat works as I gulp her hot spunk down my esophagus. Jizz leaks out from around the corners of my mouth, running down my chin in rivers, splattering onto the floor of the tub.

Finally she pulls out of me with a resounding pop! And I fall back on my ass in the shower. Her cum is hot and slimy on my asscheeks. I lean forward and lick her cock clean. Her eyelids flutter as I tease the last dregs of her load out of her foreskin.

Satisfied, she helps me to my feet and we kiss passionately. She doesn't care that my mouth tastes like cum as she runs her tongue over mine.

We hug for another few minutes before my alarm rings again and I jump out of the shower to dry off and get dressed.

On the subway riding to work I belch loudly and I'm briefly paranoid that everyone can tell my breath smells like cum. I pop a stick of gum in my mouth just to be safe.

My phone buzzes. Izzy sent me a string of hearts, smilies and eggplants. I send her a smile and an eggplant back.

Someday, I'm going to marry that woman.

The End.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers