Getting Sweaty with Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so close. Don't stop. Make your sister cum," Sarah yelled as she grabbed my head, pulling me closer to her.

Sarah was clearly getting off on the incestuous role-play. "Cum for your big sister. I can't believe I get to be the first girl my sister has ever been with," I commanded.

I wrapped my arms around her muscular legs, holding Sarah steady as I licked her clit. Sarah's body trembled with a force that took me by surprise. A wave of cum flooded my face while Sarah orgasmed in my arms.

I stood up and kissed her, letting her taste her pussy on my lips for the first time. "So, how was your first experience with a girl?" I asked.

"It was amazing. I can't believe that I have now fucked both you and your Dad," Sarah chuckled.

"Our dad," I winked, nuzzling into her. "Tell me about fucking him? Do you like playing his daughter?"

"Your father is an incredible lover. He is so generous and giving. I know this may be too much to hear, but his cock is to die for," Sarah told me, smiling.

I held my breath, unsure how to respond. My heart was beating out of my chest, knowing that what I said now would change the direction of my life. I needed a moment, so I ran my hands up her legs and massaged Sarah's clit. A moan escaped her lips as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

I inhaled deeply before saying, "What if I told you that I also sleep with Daddy?" in a low, sultry voice.

It was out in the open. There was no going back now. I waited as I watched the wheels turn in Sarah's head. I'm sure a thousand questions were racing in her mind. Was I just playing along? Was this more role-play? Was I being serious?

"You...Gabe...but," Sarah murmured, trying to make sense of it all.

I nibbled at Sarah's lower lip as my fingers slipped back inside her. "Daddy has been my lover since the summer. I love having his cock deep inside me. Few things are better in this world than him filling my hot cunt with his cum. I was bred to be a slutty daughter filled with her Daddy's seed."

Sarah looked at me, shocked as she tried to make sense of what I was saying to her.

"But I role-played as you," Sarah whispered.

I looked her straight in the eyes while licking m her cum clean off my fingers and said, "and you loved every sick second of it,"

Sarah's eyes widened. A light switch went off in her head, and she knew I was right. She was just as depraved as Daddy and I.

Without saying a word, Sarah flipped me onto the couch and got on top of me.

"You little whore! You knew what you were doing when you invited me out tonight, didn't you?" Sarah said as she wrapped her slim fingers around my neck.

"Little sis has a backbone," I found myself thinking. Sarah kissed me hard as her grip tightened around my neck. It was slightly hard to breathe, but Sarah's aggressive move turned me on.

With her knee, Sarah pushed my denim mini-skirt around my waist before her hand made its way up my toned runner's legs. My heart was pounding in my chest as Sarah got closer to my dripping wet pussy. I craved her fingers on my cunt, but I was nervous about the sudden turnabout.

I had planned on being in control tonight, but now I was the one who was in the submissive position. It both terrified and excited me. I sensed that Sarah could feel my nerves, fueling her hunger.

She brushed her fingers over my swollen pussy, teasing me. The back of her nails glided over the sides of my vulva. With each pass, I wanted to call out and beg for her to touch my cunt, yet I could barely say a word. Sarah nibbled at my lips, teasing me. Her soft lips were like razors as I bucked under her powerful body.

Sarah finally slipped her fingers between my labia, running them through my wet folds. The feeling was exquisite. I pushed my hips up to meet her touch as I kissed her with renewed vigor.

Despite having never been with another woman, she clearly knew what women liked. Sarah slid one and then another finger into me. I tried to talk but found it hard to speak with Sarah's hand around my throat. She could see that I was struggling and released her grip.

"That feels so good, Sarah. Fuck me with your fingers, please," I whimpered.

"Big sis likes me fucking her, doesn't she? I bet you thought you would come in here, and I would just be a passive player in your naughty plan. Your Daddy thought the same thing when we met. Let me show you why Daddy keeps coming back for more," Sarah growled, increasing the intensity of her finger fucking.

Sarah's words belayed the innocent appearance she gives off to the world. Sarah was a woman who knew what she needed in bed and knew how to get it. I wanted to please her and would do anything to make her happy.

I met the rhythm of Sarah's thrusts, pushing my hips into her fingers. My upper body began to perspire as the weight of Sarah's body fell into me. Sarah and my breasts rubbed against each other as our bodies glided over one another as we fucked.

"You are just as naughty as Daddy. He loves to fuck his little girl as I beg and plead for him to make me his slut. I can't tell you how many loads of cum I have swallowed. Daddy's cum taste so good, doesn't it, big sister?" Sarah went on.

My body was on the precipice of cumming, and Sarah's words were bringing me to the edge.

"We are Daddy's slut," I screamed as my orgasm washed over me.

Sarah carefully withdrew her fingers from my sore cunt and brought them to her lips. I watched as Sarah licked every drop of my wetness from her fingers.

"So, that is what another pussy tastes like," Sarah giggled.

Gone was the dominant whore who was before me moments ago. Sarah was once again the sweet girl I met at the bar.

"That was intense," I admitted. "I could see why Daddy likes you."

"Gabe has definitely brought me out of my shell. I just never imagined that the things we role-played were real. I loved role-playing like you, but that was my idea. I never really admitted it to myself, but I had a crush on you since we met in the park. The idea of inhabiting you, being you, for an hour or two of lustful pleasure turned me on so much," Sarah explained.

I kissed Sarah sweetly, pulling her in for a hug. The weight of Sarah's warm body felt heavenly in mine. Our hearts synched up, and we held each other. I felt at peace. Sleep eventually came for us as we cuddled on her couch.

I woke up several hours later to a familiar feeling between my legs. I looked down and saw Sarah licking my already wet pussy.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait until morning. I woke up hungry," Sarah coyly said as she pulled away from my pussy momentarily.

"You could wake me up like this whenever you want," I laughed.

The feeling of her tongue on my pussy was wonderful. I could tell she was still figuring out what to do, but her instincts were good. Sarah ran her tongue up and down my cunt licking up as much pussy juices as she could. There wasn't much technique, but she was eager to please me. I ran my fingers through her disheveled hair, hoping to encourage her to keep going.

"Please lick my clit, Sarah," I requested.

The energy of this moment was different than earlier in the night. Gone was any of the kinkiness. We were making love. Sarah's movements were soft and gentle. She was deliberate with every action. I could sense her trepidation but also her eagerness. Sarah wanted me to feel good, and I wanted to help her.

"Just like that, roll your tongue around my clit slowly. Perfect," I advised.

I brought my left hand to my breasts, teasing the soft flesh with my fingers. My chest grew flush, and my breathing became shallow. Sarah licking and suckling on my clit was getting too much for me. My body warmed up from the inside as a burst of energy exploded out of me. I interlocked Sarah's fingers with mine as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"I'm cumming, Sarah," I moaned.

My body shivered as I came down from my orgasm. Sarah moved up beside me, wiping the sweat from my brow. Her sweet lips met mine, allowing me to savor the tangy taste of my pussy covering her tongue.

"Let's go to sleep in my bed," Sarah said.

I followed her into her room. The two of us wrapped our legs around one another as we drifted back to sleep. I felt at peace with Sarah. As I dozed off, I realized that this relationship would be a lot more complicated than I thought it would be.

The next morning Sarah and I said our goodbyes, and I returned home to Daddy.

"How'd it go?" Dad asked, kissing me good morning.

"Better than I could imagine. I can see why you like Sarah," I said with stars in my eyes.

Dad could see the look on my face. I was clearly enamored with his young lover.

"I'm glad," Dad said with a hint of jealousy in his voice. "Did you tell her about us?"

I took Daddy by the hand and pulled him into me as I sat on the couch. I wanted him to know that he was my primary concern no matter what happened with Sarah.

"She took it surprisingly well. It actually turned her on a lot. Sarah is such a good lover, Dad. Did you know she had never been with another woman? She ate pussy surprisingly well for someone with no experience," I explained.

"So, I was thinking of inviting her to Vermont to ski on President's Day weekend? It could give us time to get to know each other better," Dad explained.

"That is a great idea. I think the three of us could have a lot of fun together," I said, rubbing Daddy's cock through his pajama pants.

Dad glided his fingers up and down my arm. While it felt nice, I knew he did this when he was worried. Despite encouraging me to see Sarah last night, I could tell he was concerned about losing me to her. I slid my arms around Daddy's neck, pressing my chest into his arm.

"Daddy, I want you to reclaim my pussy. I want you to remind me who I belong to," I said as I removed my clothes.

I dropped to my knees and pulled off Daddy's pants. His rock-hard cock bounced, hitting me right in the face.

"God, I need this. Sarah's pussy was great, but nothing could replace your cock, Daddy," I moaned as I licked his already dripping cock.

Dad's body eased into me as I licked up and down his shaft before bringing the head of his clock between my lips. All the concerns that he had washed away as his pre-cum seeped down my throat.

"Emily, yes, that feels good. I can't believe my girls fucked each other last night. I bet you loved her tight little twat," Daddy groaned as I sucked on his dick.

I took his shaft down my throat, almost gagging on it. His cock became slick with my saliva as I moved my lips up and down my dick. I wrapped my fingers around his dick, moving my mouth back and forth.

I could tell Daddy was close to cumming. I could easily have had him cum down my throat, but I needed to feel Daddy's seed fill my pussy.

I leaned over the couch, pushed my hips back, and spread my legs.

"I need your seed, Daddy. I need you to fill my pussy. Take me, Daddy," I yelled.

Dad didn't waste any time. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me. My pussy enveloped his throbbing dick, squeezing him. Daddy's cock felt terrific in me. As much as I loved fucking Sarah last night, the feeling of my father's cock inside of me was better than anything in this world.

Daddy thrust his cock in and out of me. The sound of his body slapping into me filled the room as I grunted and groaned with every movement. I reached between my legs, my thighs slick with my wetness, and rubbed my clit with my fingers. Daddy looked at me with pure lust in his eyes.

Sweat beaded down my forehead, and my heaving tits swayed as I slammed back into Daddy's cock. Daddy's body shook, and I could tell he was close. I picked up the pace of my hips grinding into Daddy while gripping Daddy's cock with my pussy.

"Cum for me, Daddy. Your little girl needs you to fill her with your sticky, baby-making cum. Cum in your slutty daughter, Daddy," I pleaded.

Daddy's quivering body shot spurt after spurt of cum filled my aching cunt. I rubbed my clit ferociously as my pussy milked every last drop. The feeling of Daddy's cum oozing out of me brought me over the edge. My pussy spasmed, covering Daddy's cock in my slick, warm pussy juice.

"Can I lick you clean?" I asked.

Dad kneeled on the couch and brought his cock up to my face. Daddy's cock covered in our combined juices glistened in the morning light. I grabbed Daddy by his ass and pulled his thick cock to my needy mouth. The tangy, sweet, and salty taste of our cum on Daddy's cock caused my eyes to roll back in delight. I twirled my tongue around his dick, savoring every drop of cum that I could. Despite having just cum, Daddy's cock pulsed and spasmed in my mouth as he got stiffer with every moment.

I knew that I could make him cum again, and I was determined to take a load of cum down my throat. Dad's cum was seeping out of my pussy. I slipped my middle finger into my cum filled pussy, scooping up as much of his jizz as I could, lubing up my finger.

With gentle and constant pressure, I massaged Daddy's anus. Daddy initially jumped at the sudden intrusion of my finger in his ass, but the pressure of my finger against his prostate caused his cock to swell in my mouth.

"Emily! That feels so good. I never imagined. Where did you even learn to do that?" Daddy whimpered.

"You like that, Daddy? You like your slutty daughter's fingers in your tight, virgin ass. I bet you could cum just from me fingering you," I teased him.

I cupped his swollen balls, caressing them with my fingers. His balls were tight, and I could feel them getting ready to explode. I pushed my finger all the way into Daddy's ass before almost pulling out.

"Don't stop, baby. Fuck my ass while you suck me. Please don't take your finger out of my ass," Daddy begged.

I was shocked by how much he loved his ass fucking. I felt powerful and in charge, and I knew this was a new element to our loving making that we would need to revisit.

The head of Daddy's cock swelled in my mouth as I massaged his prostate with my long finger.

"Let me cum, Emily. I need you to give me permission. Please, baby, I need to cum. My balls are so tight. My ass is on fire, and I need to give my baby girl her present," Daddy begged.

Daddy's cock head was purple and throbbing as I continued to jerk him off. "Cum for me, Daddy. Give me all your creaming cum. You have been such a bad boy introducing me to your little slut, Sarah. You deserve to have your daughter take your cum down her throat," I howled before taking his cock back down my throat.

Shot after creamy shot of cum filled my mouth, causing me to gag. I've never had a problem swallowing all of Daddy's cum before, but between my dirty talk and the ass fucking I gave him, Daddy's cum was too much for me.

I grabbed his dick and aimed it at my breast. "Cover me in your cum, Daddy," I begged as he came over my hot, sweaty breasts, coating my nipples in his creaming spunk.

Scooping as much of his cum as I could, I looked him in the eyes and sucked his cum off my fingers before rubbing whatever was left into my soft skin.

"Ugh, that was just what I needed," I said as I collapsed into the couch in a pile of sweat.

Dad saw I was exhausted. He scooped me up and brought me to our room.

"Why don't you take a nap?" Dad said, tucking me in, just like he did when he raised me.

When I woke up several hours later, Dad told me he had spoken to Sarah about President's Day. I was shocked that he had already put our plan into motion but was excited that Sarah had agreed to join us at our condo in Vermont.

The two weeks preceding our trip felt like they went on forever. I went shopping and bought some new clothing, lingerie, and a couple of surprises at the sex toy store. I was excited about our trip, even though I had no idea what would happen when the three of us were finally alone together.

The ride up to the condo was the longest of my life. The car was filled with sexual tension that could be cut with a knife. Sarah and I sat in the back seat while Dad drove. We listened to music, singing along to kill time. We talked and gossiped about other runners in the community, yet the one thing left unspoken was that we now all knew about our secret sexual liaisons.

It was already late at night when we finally arrived at the condo.

"Wow, this place is nice, Gabe," Sarah commented.

She wasn't wrong. Dad had bought the condo years prior when Mom was still alive. They would come every weekend to ski and slowly fix the place. It had three bedrooms: a second-floor loft and a big open living room with a fireplace. I loved spending time here. It was my safe space, one of the few places I always felt I could be completely myself.

"You and Daddy should share a room. I'll take the loft," I explained to Sarah.

Sarah gave me a tentative look. I could tell she was anxious to overstep her bounds. We were in a precarious spot. This was a new reality for us, and there was much to figure out.

I settled into my room and fell asleep quickly. I was excited to hit the slopes in the morning, as it had been a while since I had been up here.

We quickly left the condo and hit the slopes the next morning. The mountain was covered with fresh powder due to an overnight snowstorm, and I couldn't be more excited to use my new snowboard.

After several hours on the slopes, Dad and Sarah told me they were cold and heading back to the condo. I told them I would meet them at the apartment in a little while and went back up the ski lift. I was a little jealous of them spending alone time together, but I couldn't pass up time on the fresh powder. Who knew when I would get conditions like this again?

As I stepped into Dad's cozy condo, I was greeted with the delicious scent of hot cocoa and the crackling sound of a fire. I brushed the snow off my boots and made my way over to the living room, where Dad and Sarah were sitting on the couch, wrapped up in each other's arms.

"Hey guys," I said, my voice slightly breathless from the cold outside.

"Hey, Emily!" Dad grinned, his face lighting up as he caught sight of me. "How was the skiing?"

"It was amazing," I replied, grinning back at him. "I'm totally wiped out, though."

Sarah raised her head from Dad's chest and smiled warmly at me. "Come warm up by the fire; we've got some hot cocoa going."

I followed her gaze and saw three mugs of steaming hot chocolate on the coffee table in front of the couch. "That sounds perfect," I said, making my way over to the fire.

As I settled down on the rug in front of the fire, I couldn't help but notice how good Dad looked tonight. He was wearing a tight-fitting sweater that showed off his broad shoulders, and his hair was slightly tousled from the ski helmet he'd been wearing earlier. I felt a pang of attraction in my chest and was excited to see where the night would lead.

Dad and Sarah passed me a mug of hot cocoa each, and we clinked them together, enjoying the fire's warmth and the drink's sweetness. We chatted about our day on the slopes, reliving our best runs and laughing at our wipeouts.

As we finished our hot cocoa, Dad suggested we switch to something a little stronger. "I've got some whiskey I picked up on my last trip up here," he said, grinning mischievously.

Sarah rolled her eyes playfully. "You are such a bad influence, Gabe," she teased.

Dad shrugged, pouring each of us a glass of whiskey. "What can I say? I want to see my hot girls feel a little loose."

I laughed, taking a sip of the warm, smoky drink. "You're so bad," I said, winking at Daddy.

We settled back onto the couch, and I felt Dad's leg brush against mine. I turned to look at him and saw a hint of mischief in his eyes. "You know," he said, his voice low and playful. "I've always thought you were a little daredevil on the slopes. I bet you're a bit of a daredevil in other areas too."