Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 03

Story Info
Carol Kirkwood visits the Royal Yacht Britannia.
8.9k words
4.68
3.3k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/02/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Part 3: Royal Yacht Britannia

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Working in television, Carol Kirkwood had long ago learned just how cutthroat the industry could be. Over the years she had seen many women come and go. Looks didn't last for many and they were routinely swapped out. Very few were able to maintain their position within the industry. However, some people, such as Carol herself, had found a way to thrive. By satisfying the sexual desires of her producer she had remained the lead weather presenter on BBC Breakfast.

For years the mature blonde had satisfied those needs, and all had gone exceedingly well. Her longevity was proof of that. Whenever rumours of someone new taking the lead position arose, the Scot did whatever she was asked to do in order to keep what was hers.

And then the fucking bastard has a heart attack and dies. On holiday, bungee jumping! And now here I am, she thought.

Fortunately for Ms Kirkwood, her new producer was also a member of their select group. Trevor Whitlow had happily extended the same agreement she'd had with her previous producer: satisfy him, and she would keep her job...if she agreed to his request.

"Consider it an audition, Carol. You know the drill," Trevor had said.

"What is it you want me to do in this 'audition'?" she'd asked.

"I'm an ex-Navy man. My oldest friend is the captain of The Royal Yacht, HMY Britannia. She's currently being dry-docked in Edinburgh prior to a Royal tour. As you know, we're scheduled for an outside broadcast from Scotland and I'd like to take the show aboard."

"Okay. And what else?" she'd asked.

"I want you to satisfy the captain and the crew."

"What! That ship has, what, 200 crew? You've got the wrong Carol," she'd exclaimed, shocked by the proposal.

"A full crew is 21 officers and 250 yachtsmen. But no, the yacht isn't fully crewed. It will be the captain himself and several others. All vetted."

Carol hadn't known what to say. She'd satisfied people outside of the group before, but...this?

"Of course, you can decline, Ms Kirkwood," the producer had said, leaving the rest unsaid.

Understanding that there were lines of younger women who would jump at the chance to supplant her, the Scot had already made her decision.

"What about discretion? You know the group's first rule," the blonde had said. If I'm going to do this, then it needs to be safe, she'd thought to herself.

"Absolute discretion is assured. These people work for the Royal Family. Discretion is their watchword. The sailors will be handpicked by the Captain."

"Okay."

And just like that, Carol Kirkwood had agreed to be gang-banged on the Royal Yacht.

The sexy weather presenter was nervous. When satisfying her previous producer, he'd arrange things so that it was just the pair of them, with maybe a guest or two. Because filming from the Britannia was something of a big deal, the BBC had sent a full film crew. However, assurances had been given that the ship's crew would control the BBC personnel and keep them away from her off-camera activities.

Today, Ms Kirkwood was wearing a mostly white dress with red and blue flowers and green stems printed on it. Whilst not overly tight, the below knee length dress did show off her sexy bum nicely. Her cleavage was not on display, a decision made in deference to their location. A navy blue jacket and heels were added for a nautical theme. An official sailor's cap displaying 'Royal Yacht' with a crown on the band had been supplied for her to wear.

Whilst she had been introduced to Captain Edward Lewis, an exceptionally average looking man in every way possible, she had only seen three members of the ship's crew. Carol's nerves settled a bit.

Okay, this might not be so bad, she thought as she and her producer stepped onto the yacht's bridge. Siting security concerns, it was only Carol, the producer and Captain Lewis allowed on the bridge.

6:00 am

"Good morning. I'm here on The Royal Yacht Britannia..."

Standing on the ship's flying bridge for the top-of-the-hour introduction, Carol smiled brightly for the home audience. Behind the camera, standing on the bridge proper, was Captain Lewis, his own smile rather predatory. Upon boarding, the presenter had been told that Edward Lewis had captain's privilege and she would service him first.

"...and I'll have more, later in the programme."

"And we're clear. Shall we Carol?" her producer said, indicating the bridge proper.

Taking the cap off and stepping through the hatch and into the wheelhouse, Carol walked towards the captain. As she approached, Edward Lewis simply unzipped his trousers and pushed them and his briefs down without any ceremony.

"Suck my dick, sailor," he said, his voice commanding.

Without saying a word, Carol Kirkwood dropped to her knees in front of the half-naked man. In front of her was a dick at least 7 inches long and nicely thick. Not everything about him is average at least, she thought. Wrapping her hand around the shaft, she started slowly stroking his dick, feeling its hard, smooth surface. Being circumcised, the blunt purple knob was already exposed.

"I said suck it," the captain repeated, only this time he put a hand on the back of her head and pulled her onto his dick.

Unresisting, Carol took the hard knob into her mouth, sealed her lips behind it and started sucking. Tongue licking the underside, she took in more of the cock. One hand gripping it by the base, the sexy blonde started bobbing her head, blowing the yachts captain, on her knees on the bridge.

Pulling it out of her mouth, she ran her tongue up and down the shaft, bathing it in saliva. Lifting the rod of man meat, she leaned forward and kissed the seaman's balls before her agile tongue started licking them. Her hand never stopped stroking. Opening her mouth, she sucked in a testicle, teasing the sensitive orb, tongue continuing to lick the wrinkled skin.

"That does feel good, but I said suck my dick," Captain Lewis said. Pushing her head back and brushing her hand off his cock, the ship's commander took hold of it himself. Aiming it at the beautiful Scottish woman's face, his other hand pulled her mouth back onto his dick. "Now, suck it sailor!"

Hands folded in her lap, Carol let the captain fuck her mouth. Both hands on her head, guiding her further and further down the shaft, taking more and more. Between her legs, Ms Kirkwood could feel herself getting hot, getting wet, turned on by the demanding, domineering manner of the man. Moaning, she started sucking harder every time the cock started sliding back out of her mouth.

"By God, that feels good. Trevor, you were so right. She sucks cock like a port whore. You said she does deep throat, yes?" the Captain asked, enjoying the Scot's hot mouth.

Hearing herself referred to as a 'port whore' sent a shiver of arousal down her spine. Yes, that's what I am today. Just some port whore for these sailors to use for their entertainment. Inside her knickers, her twat was swelling, pussy juice moistening her thick labia and starting to stain her gusset.

"Try her. She's better than that Thai hooker who worked Singapore," her producer said with a laugh.

Hot and horny, Carol Kirkwood didn't wait for the captain. Instead she opened her throat and lunged forward, taking the man down her gullet in one smooth go. Before he could react, she started swallowing, sending vibrations through the buried cock.

"Holly, Mary that...oh, yes," Captain Lewis moaned. "Trev...she's so much better. Oh my Lord!"

I'll show you how a Scottish port whore does things, she thought.

The TV presenter started bobbing her head up and down the entire length of cock, repeatedly stuffing the entire rod into her throat. On the up stroke she would leave just the head remaining in her mouth, lock her lips behind the crown and suck whilst her tongue ran along the piss hole. On the down stroke, she would keep going until her nose was buried in the man's sparse pubic hair and start her swallowing motions. Over and over again. All the time, the heat between her legs increased, her knickers getting wetter.

"Time to call it, Edward," the voice of her producer, "We need to go on air shortly."

"Ok...ok, Trevor. I can't wait to sample her other delights," the captain said, stepping back and pulling his dick out of Ms Kirkwood's tight throat.

Being treated like nothing more than a fuck toy really got the Scottish woman hot. As she stood she could feel how wet her knickers had gotten. Heat radiated from her crotch. Under her dress, her nipples were aching. This really might not be so bad after all, she thought.

6:16 am

"...and as you can see, the Captain has a wonderful view out over the bow..."

Rather than looking through the front hatch, Captain Lewis was enjoying the view of Carol Kirkwood's arse. Leaning over a control console to peer through the glass, her tight dress was hugging her backside. It was a beautiful sight, her hips flaring out to her big round bum then tapering down her thighs.

"...and with these powerful transmitters, the command staff can keep in touch..."

Captain Lewis was keeping touch with Ms Kirkwood's bum. Standing next to her, pointing out some basic details of the control console, his other hand was groping her bum, fingers squeezing the big pert cheeks. His hand happily roamed, palming her buttocks and having a really good feel.

"...let's just hope nothing sinks today," she finished her segment, putting the Sailor's Cap back on.

"And we're off the air," the producer, Trevor, said.

"Right, sailor, pull that dress up and bend over that console again," the yacht's commander ordered.

"Yes, Captain," Carol replied with a smile before hitching her dress up. Revealing her white control briefs, she leaned over the console again, pushing her bum out towards the yacht's commander.

Stepping close, Captain Lewis started feeling her up again, hands grabbing her cheeks and squeezing through her knickers.

"Nice arse," he said, lifting the buttocks, feeling just how firm they were. "Very nice."

Not wishing to waste any more time, the captain roughly pulled the control pants down, uncovering two big white globes. Reaching down to help remove the underwear from her ankles, Edward Lewis couldn't help but smell the aroma of the woman's heated and dripping cunt. Picking the knickers up, he sniffed them.

"Definitely a port whore. Knickers covered in her slime, ready to be taken by a ship's crew," he said. A foot between hers, he kicked her feet apart, forcing her legs to spread and her crotch to open further, making her cunt easily accessible.

Hearing the man's zipper, Carol braced herself. She knew from the disrespectful way he talked about her and his aggressive attitude that she was about to get a hard fuck. My lady's so wet. This is going to be fun. She could feel the hot knob rubbing up and down her slit, being coated with her pussy juice. Then it was pressing against her, pushing very slowly through her thick labia.

"Look at that. Her twats kissing my cock," the man said. Taking himself in hand, he started stirring the tip of his cock in the opening of the British celebrity's pussy, seemingly fascinated by her fanny flaps hugging his prick. A bit more pressure and he pressed the head inside her.

Sighing with pleasure, Carol looked out through the glass hatch and saw the BBC crew outside, down on the prow. One looked up and seeing her, waved. Smiling, she waved back at as the ship's captain eased the full length of his dick deep into her steaming minge with a sigh. Balls-deep, she felt the cock stirring her depths, sending frissons of pleasure through her inner walls. Then she gasped.

Pressing himself hard against the woman's back wall, he leaned over Carol's shoulder to see who she was waving at. As he also gave a wave, he ground his cock in the sexy blonde's snatch. When the BBC worker turned back to his work, Captain Lewis grabbed Carol's hips, pulled back then rammed himself all the way back inside. Then he started slamming in and out of her hot gripping cunt. No build up, just straight into a hard fuck.

Been a long time at sea, sailor? Carol thought, enjoying the roughness, her body jarring with every hard impact.

"Trevor, my boy! Ms Kirkwood here has the hottest cunny I've ever had the pleasure to fuck," Lewis said, losing some of his composure. Starting to breathe hard, he kept slamming his crotch into the big round bum, driving his prick over and over into her. Every impact sending ripples through the arse cheeks delightfully.

Carol was gasping, keeping herself braced against the console as her pussy was rammed repeatedly. Knowing that at any moment someone could look up and see her body being jarred as she fucked, her pussy boiled with excitement. Achingly hard, her nipples were rubbing the hard metal console through her clothing, adding to the sensations she was experiencing. Every time the Captain bottomed out inside her, pain shocked through her. Rather than complaining, the Scot pushed back, taking it harder. Her groans and grunts filled the bridge.

"That's it sailor. Fuck your captain well and he'll give you a medal," Edward Lewis said, eyes blazing with lust as he continued to pound the sexy mature blonde. Squelching could be heard as cunt butter started churning, coating his cock with thick white cream. "Look at that. Look at that! She's creaming like a gangplank slut."

Moaning loudly, Carol felt herself cumming on the driving cock. Being brutally slammed into, treated like a fuck doll, the chance of being seen and the nasty disparaging remarks drove her over the edge. Pushing a hand beneath herself, fingers scrabbled for her clit. Rubbing furiously, her fingers frigged up and down her clit before circling round and round it, drawing out her climax. Her other arm gave out, collapsing her body hard onto the console, but the captain kept fucking her. Each pounding thrust causing Carol's body to scrape over the hard metal, the buttons and controls prodding her large tits. With a scream, she came a second time.

"Oh Lord, she's cumming again. Yes, this one is definitely a tug boat tramp!" With that, he finally withdrew his cock from the clutching hole. Looking down, he saw it was coated with Ms Kirkwood's cream. "Turn around you harbour whore," he said, grabbing Carol's shoulders and spinning her about. Pushing her back down to her knees, he pressed his cock to her mouth and was eagerly taken in.

Closing her mouth over the rigid cock, Carol could taste her thick cunt cream. Sweet and fishy, she thought. Head bobbing once more, she sucked up and down the prick, cleaning it of her butter. I love my taste. Slurping sounds now filled the cramped bridge as the sexy blonde continued to ministrate the hard prick. Feeling the cock hitting the back of her throat, she pulled off it.

"Would the Captain like my throat again, sir?" she teasingly asked, licking her lips clean of some cream deposited there.

"Damn right I do sailor!"

Leaning forward, the Scot returned the hard throbbing knob to her mouth, slurping it in. Pressing forward, she took the dick back down her throat easily, her nose back in the man's scratchy pubes. Between her legs, the presenter had a hand fucking her, two fingers pumping in and out. Her other hand was on her chest, grasping and squeezing hard. Behind her, she felt her producer step closer then moaned as he thrust a finger into her, joining her own inside her dripping cunny.

A muffled shriek tried to escape the Scot's throat when she felt the producer pull his finger out of her pussy then press it against her anus. In her kneeling position, her cheeks had parted and her practiced arsehole was already relaxing, opening. The man's finger pushed in after just a little resistance, easily going knuckle deep into her rectum. Quickly, a second finger was driven up her bottom.

Carol Kirkwood, kneeling on the ship's bridge, white dress hiked up to her waist, navy blue blazer still in place, sailor's cap on her head. Her face buried in the Captain's crotch, his cock buried down her gullet. Behind her, a second man, two fingers jammed up her arse, twisting and rotating. Between her legs, two of her own fingers fucking in and out as her pussy drips cunt cream, a puddle forming below her. The sound of slurping and swallowing, a squelching cunt being fingered and the moans of men and woman filled the bridge. The air strong with the sweet and fishy smell of Carol Kirkwood's climaxing, quivering cunt.

"Open up sailor, here comes your hot toddy," Captain Lewis said, withdrawing from her wonderfully constricting throat.

Wantonly, Carol opened her mouth wide, looking up at the naval officer. Her eyes blazing with her own lust, she stuck out her tongue, encouraging the man. "Cum in my mouth, Captain," she moaned. Her moans came from her desire to take the man's cum and the excitement of her producer sodomising her with his two fingers.

"Here it cums," Lewis said, teeth gritted as he aimed into the beautiful older woman's mouth. His first bolt splashed onto her top lip, disgustingly stringing back, dripping into her open orifice. The second flew to the side, splattering her cheek. Stumbling forward, he aimed his cockhead directly into her mouth and loosed his remaining spunk, raining down into her waiting mouth, her curved tongue. "Ugh! Y...yes. Oh! Yes!" he moaned, unloading his balls into the hot mouth of Carol Kirkwood. "Swallow it, sailor. Sink it down!" he commanded.

Closing her mouth and smiling, Carol looked the captain square in the eye and loudly swallowed. Lips parting, she ran her tongue over them, capturing the spunk still clinging to her upper lip. Not breaking eye contact, she pulled her fingers out of her sodden twat and used them to swipe off the sperm on her cheek before licking the mixture from her digits. Feeling the producer's fingers pulling out of her open bum hole, she kept her mouth open until the dirty digits were pushed inside. With a murmured "mmm" of delight, she sucked the fingers, tasting the sweet mucus from inside her bum.

Collapsing back into his command chair, trousers and briefs wrapped around his ankles, the Captain exclaimed, "By George, that was the best screw I've had in a long time. Thank you Ms Kirkwood. You are absolutely amazing. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Captain," she smiled.

"Quickly, Carol you need to clean your face a bit and there's only a couple of minutes left.

6:52 am

"...yes, we are definitely having a ship-shape day here."

"Ok, we're clear."

"Thank you again, Ms Kirkwood. If you'll excuse me, I'll go check the crew are ready," said the captain, grabbing her discarded white control briefs before exiting the bridge.

"Ok, Carol. We better go setup for the next segment down below," said her producer.

7:00 am

"...and maybe later, we'll be able to show you the Royal Apartments behind these doors..."

As soon as the producer called they were off air, the door to the Royal Apartments opened. Following an officer inside, Carol found herself in the Queen's on-board office. A relatively long room, it looked very dated, clearly displaying its roots in the 1970's. Along the hull wall was a long wooden desk with a single chair. Opposite was a plush green sofa. At the end of the room were an electric fire and a single armchair, matching the sofa.

"Ma'am, we'd like you sitting at the Queen's desk," the officer said.

Looking over her shoulder at the tall man, she saw four other officers standing behind him. Even as she watched, they started undoing their trousers.