Getting the Job: Nigella Lawson 02

Story Info
Nigella has fun making banana bread.
5.6k words
4.93
2.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Getting the Job: Nigella Lawson Part 2: Banana Bread

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Nigella Lawson looked relaxed as she sat on the island in the middle of her kitchen, although her cheeks looked a little flushed, a charming shade of pink warming her honeyed skin. Eating a large strawberry, her luscious lips closed around the succulent fruit as she took a bite. Eyes closed, she gave an appreciative murmur as the flavour exploded against her tongue.

Today she was in the kitchen to record another episode of the popular cookery programme, Simply Nigella. The topic of the show was to be gluten-free banana bread. Her wardrobe, such as it was, consisted of a rich green crew-neck jumper, rather tight over her impressive bust, black slim fit trousers and comfortable ankle boots, also in black.

Sitting on the kitchen worktop as she savoured the wonderful red fruit, the beautiful brunette's large breasts stood proud under the tight top. Her legs were closed, knees together as her feet hung in the air. His face pressed to her crotch happily snuffling away in her lap was the show's director, Adrian Adkins. With long inhalations he drew in the scent of the celebrity cook's crotch, her feminine aroma.

Upon waking this morning, Nigella had found herself already in a state of arousal. Satin nightgown pulled to her hips, a hand between her legs as her fingers stroked along the moist crease of her vagina. Taking some time to herself, the buxom beauty had brought herself to a satisfying climax, her cream wetting her fingers and varnishing her pussy.

Going through her morning's routine of ablutions she had quickly discovered her arousal remained. Rather than giving into the temptation to masturbate while standing in her shower, she instead chose to not wash between her legs. Knowing that she would be filming with Adrian later, she chose to keep her scent strong, knowing the young man's preferences.

After the director's arrival at her home, they had spent a couple of hours setting up for the show. As he had moved around the spacious kitchen setting up the camera, blocking shots and installing microphones, Nigella had commenced teasing him.

Playing a familiar game, the dark-haired stunner had moved around him, always ensuring her large chest was in his view or pressed "accidentally" against his arm or his back, or on a couple of occasions pressed against his own chest as they moved past one another. Even with the crew-necked jumper offering up no sign of cleavage she was well aware that just the mere outline of her boobs was enough to get his engine revving.

And it wasn't just her primary charms she teased with. When the opportunity arose she would bend over in front of him, presenting a rather tempting view as her slim cut trousers hugged her buttocks and hips and accentuated the alluring crevice of her backside. A view was not the only thing she offered. Several times she had "accidentally" bumped into the man, her rounded cheeks pressed against him, feeling a tumescence straining against his jeans as it poked back at her.

Throughout the morning Nigella had felt her constant arousal, the slickness gathering and eventually escaping her pussy. Having forgone wearing knickers today she smirked at herself, knowing her womanly secretions were staining the inside of her black trousers. While gathering ingredients from the pantry she had pressed a hand between her legs, felt the slowly spreading wetness as her arousal soaked into the garment.

Despite the temptation to masturbate again, right there in the pantry, she wanted to keep her excitement stoking and not release the tension too soon. Fighting her resolve, she had taken a moment to cup her heated crotch, palm pressing firmly against her concealed womanhood, fingers squeezing. Before she could get carried away, she returned to the kitchen. There was a TV show to record after all.

Preparations complete, Adrian had turned to Nigella who had perched herself atop the kitchen island, a bowl of strawberries next to her, as the man finished up. Unable to help himself, the aroused Mr Adkins had asked the stunning woman what colour knickers she was wearing.

'Oh Adrian, I'm not wearing any knickers today. Thought I'd go commando as it were,' Nigella had responded, a devil's grin spreading along her luscious pink lips as the man's eyes widened, mouth falling open.

With a groan of desire Adrian had closed on her. Hands sliding along her thighs to cup and grasp her sexy arse as she sat there, he had bent over and dropped his face to her lap. Head burrowing, he sniffed hungrily at her crotch, eagerly inhaling the warm scent.

'Are you enjoying that, Adrian dear?' Nigella asked in a seductive tone. 'Mm, you do so love my scent don't you?'

A muffled groan in the positive was his response as Adrian slowly moved his head around the woman's lap, his nose trying to sink between her closed thighs. Knowing what her director liked, the famed cook kept her legs together, keeping the tease playing out.

Nigella was turned on by the fact that just the scent of her sex was enough to drive a man wild. It's just so bestial, so basic and primal, she thought, cheeks flushing a shade darker. Taking another plump strawberry, she leaned back on one hand, letting the man enjoy her feminine fragrance.

Adrian was beside himself with excitement. Face mashed into Nigella's lap, pressed against her closed thighs, he sniffed deeply at her. Musky womanly redolence filled his twitching nostrils. Warmth bathed his flushed countenance. Under his chest he could feel her toned thighs. Arms running parallel to them, holding them together, his hands grabbed Nigella's succulent derriere. With his fingers he felt her cheeks, caressing, stroking and gently squeezing.

Oh, the way she smells! God, Nigella Lawson's cunt smells fucking divine, he thought, face burrowing harder. Nose desperate to sample every molecule of her pussy perfume he inhaled deeply, drawing the scent through her black trousers. And her arse! Fuck, it feels soft, warm. Sexy.

Lifting his head, Adrian's eyes were level with Ms Lawson's large boobs. They always look amazing, he thought hotly as he straightened, reluctantly letting go of the woman's bum. Under the tightly clinging green jumper, her boobs were full and round. Tracing their outline, he drank in the contours, their shape, firm and high despite their size. And oh-so-tempting.

'Take them out. Please,' Adrian almost begged, eyes wide, pupils dilated.

'You want to see mommy's boobs, do you?' Nigella asked, her tone playful, hot. 'Of course you do. Here, let mommy get them out for you.'

Adrian moaned. He loved it when Nigella referred to herself as "mommy". Fingers still caressing her backside, he watched her, desire burning bright in his gaze.

Rather than take her jumper off, she simply pulled it up and over her bust. Beneath was revealed a sexy black bra, the satiny cups topped with lace trim barely holding in smooth milky flesh, straps straining to hold back Nigella's massive tits.

With a snap she released the front clasp. Pulling the catch open, the smiling brunette held the brassiere to her, teasing the director. Cupping her own boobs, Nigella held them up, making her already stunning cleavage gather and swell.

'Tell me. Tell me you want to see mommy's boobs,' Nigella said, her dark eyes sparkling with lust as she looked into Adrian's face, his cheeks burning a matching lust of his own.

'Yes. Yes I want to see your boobs, Nigella. Let me see them. Let me see them now,' he said, voice husky, breathing heavy.

Grinning brightly she pulled the cups away, spreading the bra open to display her considerable charms. Barely dropping, they stood proud. Adrian's eyes roamed, savouring the swell and curves on display, their shape as they rounded out in twin teats, light areola topped with smooth nipples.

Moving her hands to cup herself again, the TV starlet pushed upwards, offering herself to the young man. 'Suck them, Adrian. Suck mommy's boobs,' she said.

With a moan he moved closer until he felt the heat of Nigella's body on his face, smelled her warm skin, and heard ragged breathing. Tongue sticking out, he lapped at the first nipple, brushing over it. And again, leaving it shining with saliva. Probing with the tip of his tongue he explored Nigella's nipple, flat against the breast. Teasing, he explored the teat, testing its stiffness, pushing against it.

Nigella moaned, head thrown back and eyes closed as her mind focused on the delicious sensations beginning to pleasure her. 'Mm, yes. I like that,' she groaned, still holding herself, an offering to the man.

Knowing just how sensitive the woman's nipples were, Adrian turned his attention to her areola. Gently he explored the slightly darker flesh, tracing its circle, tasting the slightly salty flavour of her hot skin. Teasing Ms Lawson he drew closer to her excited nub again, leaving trails of saliva. Adrian suddenly pressed his face forward, engulfing the end of the breast, areola and nipple with his lips. Jaw open he sucked on her, drawing in her flesh, tasting her.

'Oh, yes,' the brunette cried out, feeling the mouth latching onto her, greedily sucking. 'Mm, yes.'

Jaw closing, the young director enclosed his lips around the nipple, pursing them around the teat. Mouth sucking gently, his tongue flickered over the tip. Looking up his eyes locked with those of his star.

'Adrian...yes...suck my nipple,' she said, voice shaky as her breathing started to become struggled, panting. 'Please, the other one now.'

Obeying he swapped his attention to the other breast. With increasing excitement he suckled the second nipple harder, no teasing, less probing.

Replacing Nigella's hands with his own, he cupped her, held her boobs up and pressed together. A bawdy display of his own making, he licked at the cleavage, tasting her flesh, feeling her warmth, leaving them shiny with his spit. Delving into her décolletage he rubbed his rough cheeks against her satiny skin, burrowing into her.

For several minutes Adrian worshipped Nigella Lawson's bosom. His hands felt her, touched her. Fingers pressed and squeezed, caressing and stroking her goddess-like curves. Lips pinching, mouth sucking and tongue flicking he pleasured her sensitive teats, drawing out moans and sighs from the squirming woman.

As Adrian feasted upon her chest, a continuous buzz grew between her legs, excitement building ever higher. Her sex swelled with desire, more and more feminine honey seeped into her trousers, smearing against the black cloth. Sitting on the kitchen worktop, her hips were rotating in tight circles, thighs rubbing together as her orgasm closed in on her.

'Oh, Adrian! I'm going to cum,' Ms Lawson cried out. 'I'm going to cum!'

'Play with your tits and make yourself cum, Nigella,' Adrian ordered before letting go of her mammaries. Dropping his face to her lap once more, he hurriedly burrowed into her crotch again, aggressively pressing against her.

Desperate for her release, the cook cupped herself again. Questing fingers rubbed at the sensitive nipples, circling them. With a loud gasp her orgasm broke over her. Twin explosions in her head and beneath her seated form went off. A buzzing sound of white noise filled her ears as ripples of tingling pleasure flowed all over her body. Rocking on the kitchen worktop, she rode the convulsions in her pussy, felt herself creaming. Labia splayed open as the thick buttery juice flooded out, soaking into her trousers.

'Cumming,' she cried out before her voice disintegrated into a series of sighs and pants sounding through her open pink lips, breath hot and wet.

Moaning into the woman's crotch, the young director inhaled over and over, deeply, hungrily. He could smell Nigella Lawson cumming. Smelt her cunt cream as it gushed from her, the gooey substance releasing a rich tangy aroma amongst waves of heat. Legs till tightly closed, he pressed his nose as deep between them as he could, snuffling her heady musky female bouquet.

Falling back over the kitchen island, Nigella pushed Adrian away from her. Panting, she just laid there, eyes closed, face flushed bright, mouth gasping, her tits wobbling on her chest with her heavy, ragged breathing. An occasional sigh or moan escaped her throat as an aftershock of bliss jolted her.

Stepping back the director was content to watch as the sexy brunette came down from her high, satisfied in having made her cum. Nose still full of her scent, his jeans were tented as his prick thumped against the denim. At the tip a small wet patch had formed, spreading as more pre-cum dribbled out.

Despite the almost overpowering desire to fuck her right then and there, he held off, sensing more fun was to be had.

Nigella is so fucking horny today for some reason, he thought. I've got to keep my cum for whatever she's planning.

After a few minutes the British celeb was able to pull herself back up to a sitting position. Contented smile on her luscious lips, dark eyes sparking with satisfaction, Ms Lawson pulled her sexy black bra back together before pulling her green jumper back down. Hopping off the island she landed on wobbly legs. Straightening, she could feel the sodden crotch of her trousers drenched with orgasmic cream.

Mm, that feels so deliciously nasty, she thought, throwing a smirk at the watching director.

***

'Taking a mixing bowl add in your flour - rice, not wheat - ground almonds, the baking powder, bicarb and lastly the salt,' Nigella said to the camera as her actions followed suit to her words. 'Then mix it all together.'

Focussing down the camera lens, the director smiled as he watched Nigella Lawson mixing the ingredients. With every stir of the hand whisk her large boobs jiggled under her jumper. Apparently loosened earlier, her bra was allowing wonderfully sexy movements of her chest with each and every whisk.

Looking into the camera she smiled a knowing grin, obviously aware of what she was doing. Her eyes glanced down briefly to Adrian's straining denim. Another dirty smirk making it plain she was pleased with what she'd observed.

'Once thoroughly mixed, set aside. You'll need another bowl for the remaining ingredients, one that is big enough to take it all,' Nigella said, cheeky grin as she placed emphasis on her words while looking at the camera and more specifically the director.

'Take three Lady Fingers.' Picking up a small banana, the sexy brunette held it by the tip for the camera to get a good shot. 'These little darlings are sweet and creamy, absolutely fit to bursting with flavour, especially when they are very ripe.'

Very suggestively, Nigella peeled the first banana. Although she knew it probably wouldn't make it into the final edit, she enjoyed teasing the man standing across the kitchen. Slowly she pulled the skin down the length of the yellow fruit, one side at a time. Turning to the camera she raised the phallic-shaped fruit to her full pink lips. With a smile, she slowly, seductively slid it into her mouth. Then she bit the tip off and ate it. Swallowing, and almost choking, she laughed at the lustful look on Adrian's face. That'll be edited out, I'm sure.

Dropping the rest into the bowl, she peeled the next two bananas, ensuring she wasn't nearly as suggestive this time. After all, they would need a useable shot for the episode.

'Take a fork and use the bottom to press down on the bananas. Keep doing this until the Lady Fingers are well mashed.' Once more she made every effort to make her chest jiggle. Maybe I should have worn a low-cut top, she thought, feeling her boobs moving beneath her tight jumper.

The fruit properly pulped Nigella used a finger to swipe the dregs clinging to the fork back into the mixing bowl. Raising the finger she slid it into her mouth. Lips closing about the digit, she slowly pulled it back out, cleaning the fruit off.

'Exquisite. So rich and creamy. Who doesn't enjoy a Lady Finger?' Nigella almost winked at the camera at that one. Cheeky grin widening she saw the effect her words had on Adrian's crotch and the tumescence barely concealed there.

'With the bananas thoroughly mashed, beat in the vanilla and then the Greek style yoghurt.' Adrian missed her emphasis this time. 'Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the vegetable oil and brown sugar.'

Zooming in the camera captured Nigella combining the ingredients. Movements exaggerated she continued to put on a show for her audience. Turning side-on to the camera she displayed herself in profile, large tits framed in the light from the doorway behind her. An appreciative sigh came from the horny director.

'With everything combined beat in the flour mixture,' the cook said. 'And now fold in the chopped chocolate and walnuts.' More erotic movements from her chest were now accompanied by a slow gyration from her hips. Nigella felt herself getting hotter, knowing what she had planned for next.

'Pour the batter into a lined loaf tin. Make sure to scrape the batter so you don't miss any. Mm, looks and smells delicious,' she said. 'While the smaller bananas give the bread its sweet fulsome flavour they do rather disappear into the mix. Personally I like the texture of banana flesh as well as the taste.

'In order to return something of that texture I add a fourth banana. For this I prefer a large Cavendish. Although not as sweet, their size and their girth ensure a particularly satisfying feeling when eating.'

Confused look on his face, Adrian glanced to the worktop where the ingredients had been gathered. He didn't recall seeing the aforementioned fruit. Realisation dawning, his eyes suddenly widened, mouth falling open as his attention returned to the beautiful TV presenter standing before him.

'I like to take the banana, freshly peeled, and cut it into generous slices. Pushing those slices into the bread mixture you'll get that lovely fleshly texture when you enjoy a slice.'

'Ok, let's pause there,' the director said. 'Where's this large banana? I don't see it,' he asked excitedly. Remembering a lemon drizzle cake Ms Lawson had previously baked, he was looking intently at her crotch.

Without awaiting a reply he quickly stepped around the kitchen island to stand in front of the cook. A look of devilish mischief formed on her beautiful features. Adrian reached out, fingers curling under the hem of the green jumper his star wore. Eyes locked with Nigella's he pushed his hand down into her trousers. Brushing through the soft hair of the woman's trimmed bush, wet heat greeted his questing fingers.

Ignoring the hissing intake of breath he passed over a hard little clitoris, his palm scraping it. Sliding further down his touch felt the slippery wetness of her sex. Under his fingers he felt the embrace of Nigella's labia as slick sexual nectar began to coat his digits. Detecting the entrance to the woman's vagina he pushed, sinking his middle finger into the hot and wet clutching embrace of the juicy fanny.

For a moment the dark-hued woman stood there, letting the young man finger her, their bodies pressed together. Sighing with wanton pleasure, she felt Adrian squirreling about inside her, seeking, searching. Fully aware of what he was thinking, what he was looking for, she smiled knowingly at him.

'No, I don't have a banana hidden up there. Here, let me,' she said, voice a seductive purr. Taking a step back she pulled herself off the man's finger, his hand coming free of her clothes.

Watching Adrian's reactions, Nigella Lawson slowly lowered her zip, unclasped her trousers and let them fall. Around her ankles the black garment fell open revealing the crotch stained with copious amounts cunt cream. In the bright lights of the kitchen, the thick mess of escaped pussy juice glistened.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers
12