Getting to Know the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much, Shelly", Kyle said as he lined up his cock with my pussy.

"Fuck you, you little fucking shit," I replied angrily. "I am NOT okay with this! I'm letting you do this so that you shut your fucking mouth, and I can keep my marriage."

"Fair enough." Kyle replied.

I leaned back, elbows against the car's hood, and stared at the ceiling of my garage, as I felt Kyle's dick driving deeper and deeper into my body, until I could feel the pressure from it hitting my cervix. I involuntarily let out a soft moan.

"I knew you'd like it," Kyle boasted.

I let out another soft moan involuntarily and cursed again at Kyle, this time inaudibly.

Kyle fucked me for another several minutes, probably 8 or 9 in all. He was really enjoying himself, as the pumping of his hips against mine got fairly intense at times.

All of a sudden, the garage door started to open. The initial sound was like a gunshot going off. Kyle quickly pulled out from between my legs, and I very quickly hopped off the car. I grabbed Kyle by the hand and pulled him inside of the coat closet next to my husband's work bench.

The garage door lifted up and my husband's car drove into the garage. The car stopped and my husband got out of the car, closed the garage door and walked inside, unaware of our presence in the closet.

Kyle and I waited for a few seconds after the garage door closed until we emerged from the coat closet, panting from the moment.

"Holy shit, that was close." I said to Kyle. "You have to leave!"

"No way. I want to finish! That was exhilarating! I'm fucking hard as a rock right now." Kyle said.

"Quiet! He might hear us."

"Fine. Then bend over, and let me finish."

Without wanting to waste an opportunity to get Kyle out of my garage, I walked over to the car and bent down, elbows on the car's hood, exposing my underside to Kyle. "Hurry up."

Kyle didn't waste a moment. He walked up to my behind and thrust his dick into me once again, grabbing both sides of my hips as he rhythmically fucked me once again. This time Kyle wrapped up quickly, coming into my pussy.

As soon as I could tell Kyle was finished, I got him his pants, made him put them on quickly and escorted him to the back door of the garage. "You got what you wanted, now get the fuck out of here. Go!"

Kyle complied and left the garage with a smile on his face. After closing the door to the garage, I went back to grab my clothes, and bent down into a squat position, letting Kyle's cum drain out from my pussy and onto the floor.

I ended up walking into the house and explained to my husband that I was outside pulling weeds, which explained the perspiration. He didn't think twice about it.

I was incredibly angry that things had gotten to this point. My initial mistake had now turned into a nightmare with no end in sight. Whenever Kyle, or his father, had the desire to fuck, they knew that I was only a short walk down the street. It was awful. I couldn't sleep that night, and couldn't sleep any night that week, to be honest. The thought of cheating on my husband, like I was, was very hard to take, but the worst was yet to come, unfortunately.

My husband, hearing the story of Kyle fucking me in the garage, was enraged. He kept staring out the window with a scowl on his face. He didn't say a word. I continued once again.

Less than a week after letting Kyle fuck me in the garage, another incident occurred, this one pushing me to my mental limit, and nearly causing me a nervous breakdown.

It was a Saturday night this time, and my husband had just gotten his things together and went out with some of his friends. I kissed him goodbye and was looking forward to a night alone. Dressed only in my robe, I was planning on taking a nice long, hot bath with some soothing music. It had been a long week, and my nerves were a bit shaken from the incident with Kyle earlier in the week. About 15 minutes after my husband left, the doorbell rang. My heart started to race. I secured my robe and walked downstairs.

When I answered the door, my heart started to pound.

"Kyle, what are you doing here? I told you that I didn't want to see you anymore!"

My heart was racing, as I knew why Kyle was there, without having to ask. I was starting to panic.

"Shelly, I can't stop thinking about our time in your garage this week. It was awesome and exhilarating. I even told some of my buddies about it."

Just then, my eyes adjusted a little more to the darkness outside, and I could see that there were two or three other men in the driveway looking towards my front porch.

"What do you mean you told your buddies? You mean you told them and brought them over, Kyle?!"

"Well, I had to tell them about what we did together- how you let me fuck you and all."

"Kyle, I did that so that you wouldn't tell my husband anything you knew! And you went and told people?! What the fuck!?"

"Once I told them about it, they wanted to come down here and have some fun too... they're all really excited."

"Fuck you! Get off my porch! I'm calling the cops."

"Shelly, come on. You know what you have to do here. We've been through this."

"I am NOT letting four guys fuck me, just to keep you quiet."

"There are only three of us... and they're the only ones that know."

"Three or four, I don't care. I'm not letting you guys fuck me for silence. You're not going to stay quiet about this anyway, even if I let you have your way with me."

"We will... this time I swear. It will be the last time I ask you to fuck, I promise. We'll all stay quiet."

My heart was pounding, and my hands were shaking, as I thought about the moment. I was yet again in this situation... each time the consequences of my actions were getting more and more extreme. I knew I didn't have a choice, but my frustrations were getting the better of me.

I started to cry, softly at first. I put my head in my hands and started weeping.

"Shelly, it's okay... it's all okay," Kyle said gently as he put his hand on my shoulder. "I'll tell you what, we'll be very gentle, very quick, and you can get back to your night to yourself. Does that sound okay?"

I started crying harder and harder now. Kyle stepped inside my front door, and put his arms around me. At first I appreciated the comfort from his embrace, but after a moment I pushed him away violently.

"You're an asshole. How can you do this to me? How can you threaten me like this and expect me to go along with it?" I said, breaking down in tears again.

"Shelly, what do you expect from us? We're a bunch of horny guys and you're a hot-as-shit housewife! I told my buddies how awesome it was going down on you, and nailing you on your car, and we all just want some of that."

I stood at the front door crying uncontrollably. Kyle motioned for his friends to come through the front door as well. I was right originally- there were three friends in the driveway waiting to come inside. Kyle lied.

As the last one came inside the house, they shut the front door. Kyle had been consoling me with a hug during this time, gently rubbing my back. "Shelly, it's going to be so much fun. You're going to have a great time. Think of all the attention you're going to get." His hands had been running up and down my back, no doubt exposing the fact that I wasn't wearing any clothes under my robe to him.

Kyle briefly let go of me, and ran a hand down the back of my leg. I couldn't tell what he was doing, until my feet left the floor, rolling me into his arms as he stood up, carrying me.

I felt a rush of panic, as I could now see all four men who were in my house. It was hard to make out details, as I had been crying uncontrollably, leaving large wells of tears in my eyes, and also because I hadn't had my contacts in that night.

Kyle lifted me upstairs to our dimly-lit living room and set my feet on the ground. I was still sobbing from being upset by the situation, but at this point fear started to overwhelm me, as I could vaguely see three more men walking toward me. For a brief moment I was clinging to Kyle's arm for support.

"Shelly, it's okay. These guys are my friends. They're good guys." Kyle said as he started to caress my hair along the side of my head. "We just want to admire your smoking-hot body. We'll be very gentle."

I put my head down against Kyle's chest, as he wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back and telling me lies about how nice they were going to be with me. I cried uncontrollably.

Kyle's arms went from rubbing my back, to rubbing my upper arms, to finally pulling my robe down along my side, exposing my naked back side to the guys.

"You're so beautiful, Shelly." Kyle said.

In no time at all, the guys had placed their hands on my body and started to caress me in different parts. Kyle's hands were massaging my shoulders, trying to get me to relax, while the other guys had been grabbing my ass, and caressing my sides and my abs.

Eventually Kyle stepped away from me, leaving my breasts in full view for the men. A collective reaction was heard from the guys, as they all commented on the size and quality of my tits.

They weren't wrong... my breasts are quite nice, I admit. In high school and college I often got my way by showing them off one way or another. I even entered a topless competition at one party in college and won. However, the attention I was receiving at that moment from my breasts was not desired. The guys quickly started groping my tits, and I soon had one guy on each breast, grabbing and sucking my nipples. I just closed my eyes, feeling the tears roll down my face, as strangers were now ferociously sucking on my tits.

In the background I could hear the other guys getting undressed by the sound of belt buckles hitting the floor. Within no time, I felt one of them grab my hand and place it on his semi-hard dick, moving it back and forth in my hand. Then a cock in the other hand as well.

This continued for a short while until the tit sucking stopped and the boys directed me to get to my knees, which I did. I had watched enough porn to know what was next, and without struggling, I put one of their cocks into my mouth and started to suck. I could hear more clothes coming off in the background, and soon I was surrounded with four cocks pointed at my mouth from all directions.

One at a time I sucked on each dick. Though I certainly wasn't enjoying myself, I have enough fondness for dicks that I didn't entirely mind the situation I was in. In my old days, I always enjoyed hearing the reaction from men that I was blowing, and enjoyed the fact that I was providing that pleasure. It was a brief power position for me, which was soon to change.

After a few more minutes of dick sucking, I was lifted from my knees and directed towards my living room couch. Though I had stopped crying, I was still quite upset, and as the boys helped guide me to the couch, I was taking huge, erratic breaths, wiping away tears. Kyle was seated on the couch with his huge dick fully upright, awaiting my body. As I approached the couch, I could feel the boys pushing me from behind, until Kyle could grab my wrist. He pulled me in and guided my legs, putting one leg on each side of him.

"Aw Shelly, I missed your pussy." Kyle said. "I bet there's still some of my cum inside of you."

I placed my hands on his chest, as he lined up underneath me. His dick started to enter, and he lowered me down until his cock entered my pussy. I bobbed up and down a few times to get some traction and finally slid down until I was fully penetrated.

Kyle started to fuck my pussy, pumping his hips back and forth. He pushed my chest away from him enough to fondle my breasts, which were both pointing right at his face, staring at him in the darkness.

Kyle slid his back down the couch until he was lying horizontally. As we were connected at the genitals, I was moved with him slightly, aligning my body with the long direction of the couch.

One of the guys that I had been jerking off moved himself towards the end of the couch and pushed his dick up to my face. One of his hands was at the base of his cock, holding it horizontal, while the other hand held the bottom of my jaw. He pulled my head closer to his dick and lined it up with my lips, pushing forward until my jaw opened and his dick slid into my mouth. I took it in without a struggle, knowing that none of this would end unless I went along with whatever the guys had me do.

I could see the other two guys out of the corner of my eyes. One of the guys was gently caressing my back with one hand, and fondling my breast and nipple with the other hand. Occasionally he would lean in and suck my nipple, with slight success.

The other guy was staring at me from behind, watching my vagina being penetrated by Kyle's dick. He would grab my ass, all the while commenting on how "luscious" my ass was, until finally I could hear him spit on my asshole. In what might be the most awkward feeling of my entire life, I could feel this guy gently run circles around my asshole with his thumb or finger, until finally I could feel his tongue licking my asshole as well.

This awkward licking went on for another minute or so. I tried to think of other things, but it was hard to control. I had my legs straddling Kyle, with his dick up my pussy, I had another dick in my mouth, occasionally forcing it deep down my throat until my upper and lower lips met his pelvis (placing his nuts against my chin), with another guy tweaking my nipple relentlessly - not much I could do about the ass licking.

Finally I was comforted by the fact that the asshole licking stopped. But the comfort was short-lived, as I could now feel pressure once again on my asshole, this time from the head of his cock. He shoved me from behind, pushing my chest onto Kyle's, allowing him a better angle at my ass. While my chest was lowered onto Kyle's, the two guys at the front had switched positions and a new dick was in my mouth. I tried to look back at what the guy behind me was doing, but my head was immobilized by this new guy's hands, both of which were securing my head and mouth into a position for him to fuck.

I moaned very loudly as my ass was being penetrated with this guy's cock. Not only had I not been active with anal sex, but he also must have had some girth to him, as the initial stretching of my asshole was quite intense. I moaned again, this time with tears coming down my cheeks. Kyle tried to comfort me with short messages he would whisper in my ear.

"It's okay Shelly, good girl. You're doing great."

It must have been the "good girl" line that got me, but I started to cry hard once again. I don't know if it was the dog-like reference to a job well done, or the fact that I was far from being a "good girl", as a married woman with three strangers' dicks inside of her at the moment.

The tears came hard, the panic breaths followed, but the boys didn't stop.

I was flipped into a different position, this time going reverse cowgirl on the couch, with a dick up my ass, into a double-penetration position once again. My legs were spread with one of the guys pushing his dick into my pussy. I could feel my entire back in contact with one guy, as his pumping hips moved his cock in and out of my ass, while feeling another guy's chest in full contact with mine, his hips pumping his dick in and out of my pussy. I couldn't move, my legs were simply locked into position with my feet pointing towards the ceiling. The intense feelings coming from between my legs were enormous, and I could only take in and absorb whatever the boys were giving me. I moaned and squealed loudly, which they seemed to enjoy.

I laid there for what seemed like forever, as the boys would take their turns with me - one guy pulling out, another stepping in - getting passed to another guy on the couch. I was crying so hard that my eyes were now very puffy. I could hardly see. I had no idea who was doing what to me- all I knew was that I didn't have much of a choice.

One at a time the boys seemed to finish off. I could feel two of them cum into my pussy while I was being double penetrated. Then I was moved onto all fours on the floor, while one of them finished in my ass.

I laid down on the ground in a heap, just bawling my eyes out as the boys put their clothes on and left, one at a time.

Before leaving, the last one, I don't even know who, rolled me from the fetal position that I was curled up into, to being belly-flat on the floor. He laid his full body on me, with his dick in my pussy from behind, and came into me very quickly. Before pulling out, he kissed me on the cheek and said "thank you", leaving me laid out on the floor. He covered me up with my robe, put his clothes on, and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I laid on the floor crying nearly all night. My legs and hips hurt from being in all of those positions, and needless to say, my bottom parts were on fire from all of the activity with the boys. I got myself composed, not knowing when my husband would be home, and took a long shower to try and wash away the events of the evening.

Several weeks went by without a similar incident. I went through hell, though, as each and every night I was worried that one of those guys, whom I let fuck me, would come by with similar requests to Kyle, and demand sex. It was extremely taxing on me.

These feelings continued and had built up inside of me until tonight when my husband told me his story of infidelity. Having heard this last story, my husband seated himself in a chair, and just started to shake his head. "I can't believe that. I can't believe that you did all of that stuff with other men."

"I'm so sorry, I made one mistake, and it just grew out of control." I said.

"Are you okay from all of it? Are you hurt?" He asked.

"Yes, I am, but I feel better having told you about it now. It was the dishonesty and stuff that killed me. Not telling you about any of it was hard. I didn't know how you'd react."

"Well now I know. Now I know that you did all of those things with all of those guys. I know what you went through for the past few weeks. I also went through a lot of guilt and anxiety. It really sounds like you got taken advantage of."

"Yes, I'm sorry." I expected my husband to throw the book at me, and tell me our marriage was over, but instead the conversation took an interesting turn.

"Did you enjoy any of it?" he asked.

"I did a little, I admit, but I was upset and crying because I kept thinking that those guys were taking something away from our marriage by having sex with me." I started to cry. "I could only imagine what you would think if you saw that stuff going on. Like if you walked in and saw them penetrating my body and using me like that. What would you think? I felt awful."

"Well, now that I know that it happened, there's nothing I can do about it. The only thing I can do is think about it, and what it might have been like for you. You said that you enjoyed it a little. Does it turn you on a little to talk about it?", my husband asked.

"Uh, well, it does a little."

I was slightly confused, as all of a sudden my husband seemed to be acting supportive and comforting to me, when I had imagined that he was going to ask for a divorce.

"What part of it turns you on exactly?"

"I don't know." I paused for a while, thinking about the ordeals, "I guess I liked the fact that I was shared by those guys. I liked being pushed around a little and being made obedient like that." I kept sniffling, catching my breath from crying. "I liked that they all liked my body so much."

"Well, I'm upset that it happened. I am. But, my honey, my heart is pounding from this right now, and it's pounding because I like it a little."

"Really?!" I exclaimed in astonishment.

"Yeah, I like that you were a little slutty with those guys. It's pretty wild. I like that you were able to take on four guys like that and that you pleased them so well."