Getting to Know Vicki's Vagina

Story Info
My cousin initiates something that changes our lives.
981 words
4.24
22.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will527
Will527
44 Followers

In high school, Vicki and I were the oldest seniors in our class. We lived in a small community where there were few children nearby, so we became best friends even tough we were related. We had a special private place where we often met.

I had a large old tent that we set up in a clearing in the woods between her house and mine. We stocked it with blankets so that we could go there year-round. Growing up we met there to help each other with homework, etc. Vicki also shared with me the first time she had her period and how angry she was that women had to cope with that on a regular basis.

I also shared with her the first time I unexpectedly got an erection and how awkward I felt about it. We had shared the usual "show me yours and you can see mine" game but agreed not to touch each other because we didn't want to get in trouble.

One day as I got off the school bus, Vicki was already there waiting. She was excited. "Meet me at the tent and hurry!" she said as she rushed off on her bicycle. I threw my books on the kitchen table inside the house, rounded up my bike and followed her. At the clearing, she could hardly wait to tell me something.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yes, and no," she said hurriedly. "I'm okay physically, sort of, but emotionally I'm all worked up."

"About what?"

She got up close to me and almost whispered the words to me. "Last night I heard a banging noise and woke up. It was coming from my parent's room."

"So they were probably just having sex," I said, "no big deal."

"But that's what has me worked up, Will, it was what they were doing."

"What do you mean?"

"My Mom was sitting on my Dad's face, holding on to his head and jerking back and forth so hard that the headboard on their bed banged against the wall!"

"Holy crap! And he didn't push her off?"

"No and I think he LIKED it; his thing was hard and waving in the air."

"What did you do?"

"I couldn't help myself, Will, I started to masturbate and when my Mom yelled, "Suck on it, baby; I'm coming!" I lost it and I came, standing right there in the hallway."

"And it's bothered you all day?"

"Yeah, I've been wet and horny all day, and I have an idea," she said. She went into the tent, brought out two blankets and spread them on the ground, one on top of the other.

"I want to sit on your face and see how it feels," she said.

Doing something this intimate with Vicki seemed really inappropriate but I was getting excited myself. I had never given or received oral sex, only a poorly done hand job from my girlfriend. I know Vicki was not a virgin; she boasted about being with several of my friends.

I lay on the blankets as she kicked off her shoes and took off her skirt and panties. She stood over me and the view of her dark pubic patch was enough to get me hard. When she knelt down and slipped her legs over my shoulders, my face slid right into her warm (and already wet) crotch.

She was ready to copy what she saw her Mom doing and she started rubbing herself back and forth across my face. She was already wet and the smell of her excited me more than anything ever had done before. I decided I should unzip my pants and free my erection.

Vicki seemed to be enjoying herself, but not as much as I was. I tried licking and tonguing her and she finally settled down and let me take over. I licked through her slit and when my tongue brushed across her clit, she grabbed a fistful of my hair with one hand.

"Yeah! Right there, lick me right there!"

The more I licked the harder she pressed down on my face. My erection was seeping precum like a tiny volcano.

It didn't take long before she experienced her first oral orgasm and it was as memorable for me. Her thighs squeezed my face, her body trembled and warm wet juices flooded my mouth.

She finally eased back, sitting behind my chin. My nose, mouth and chin were soaked.

"My Gosh, that was amazing!" she said, still panting. "Are you okay? Did it taste bad? Did I smother you? Did you like it?"

I grinned and answered, "I'm fine, except for...that...(pointing at my waving erection). The taste excited me, and if you had smothered me I would have happily died buried in you."

She laughed and then looked at my erection. "Well, I guess I owe you some relief. I know how; I've given several hand jobs; do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you; I just are your pussy and I'm horny as hell!"

Her fingers were so soft as she wrapped one hand around my shaft that I tensed immediately. I never made it past about ten strokes and I shot my load, spraying it all over my belly and the blanket.

Vicki did not seem surprised nor shocked, she just wiped her fingers on the edge of the blanket.

"So would you mind doing that for me again sometime?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, I LOVED doing it and I will again, any time you ask."

She smiled and got to her knees again. "How about NOW?"

I readily complied that day and on many others until the time I enlisted in the armed forces and she went away to college. It was fifteen years before I saw her again but she had given me a new purpose in life.

Will527
Will527
44 Followers