Getting to Know You! Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing a couples love and desires.
4.8k words
4.61
2.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

It's Monday morning and Jane wakes up full of bounce and still reeling from Sunday's adventures. She has had a good nights sleep with very sweet and, at times hot, dreams.

Jane prepares breakfast, a simple one of toast and marmalade with juice and coffee. Mike comes down ready for breakfast and kisses Jane softly on the cheek. "Good morning darling" he says as his hand caresses Jane's bottom. He then takes a seat at the breakfast bar pouring them both a coffee.

They talk over breakfast about the previous days events which bring about those loving warm feelings once again with a twinge of lust flooding through their bodies.

Mike goes off to work with his head full of at what has happened in the last 24 hours, and how it feels like it has spiced up their love life a lot. His work suffers a little that day as his mind keeps wandering to other things. Firstly Rebecca, what a lovely sexy girl she is and so pretty, warm, friendly, certainly an asset to the bistro owners. Mike feels himself begin to become aroused once more and quickly moves to adjust himself to hide his growing erection.

A quick visit to the loo and collecting a coffee on the way back settles him for now. However, once back at work his mind wanders yet again, this time thinking of Jane and Neal and pondering how Neal is feeling having made love to Jane yesterday. He thinks to himself 'I must pop over to see Neal and get a feeling for what he is now thinking about Jane and their relationship as neighbours.'

At home Jane is in the middle of the housework and is also thinking of these things and, looking briefly out of the window, she spots Neal. She taps on the window and waves smiling before carrying on with the dusting and polishing.

Neal turns his head to wards Jane in the window and smiles nervously. He has pangs of guilt at what occurred the previous day and is wondering if Jane has told Mike and if so what are they both now thinking.

Standing staring at Jane's window he loses control of his emotions and blushes heavily whilst feeling very bad for taking his neighbour's wife as he did. He quickly walks back to his house and can't wait to shut the door behind him almost slamming it as he goes through.

Jane, having seen Neal hurry back to his house, that maybe she needs to talk to him and assure him that all is well. Continuing to dust and polish Jane is thinking of how she might approach Neal for this conversation. Suddenly Jane is brought out of this ponderous mood as the phone rings. Dropping her duster and polish she answers the phone.

"Hello darling."

"Oh hello my love are you OK?" Jane answers Mike wondering what he is calling for.

"I'm fine Jane but have been wondering, Should we not be talking to Neal to make sure he is OK following yesterday? Knowing him he will be feeling guilty maybe?"

"I agree Mike. In fact I just saw him in his garden and he was looking a little sheepish to be honest which made me think just the same as you."

"Tell you what Jane, why don't you pop in to see him or invite him for a coffee this morning. That way you can see how he is, make sure he doesn't feel guilty and to reassure him that all is well. He will need to know that you have told me about your afternoon together."

"Great minds think alike Mike, I was thinking similar. I'll see if he would like to pop over for a coffee and call you later to let you know how it goes. OK Sweetheart, talk later, bye for now." Jane puts the phone down and makes sure her hair is tidy and her clothes are clean before she goes to Neal's to invite him for a coffee.

Neal is sat in his lounge feeling very guilty and unsure what he should be doing now. After all, he is good friends as well as a neighbour with Mike and Jane. After seeing Jane in her window this morning he feels that it should be fine but is wondering what Mike might be thinking, if she has told him. How will he be able to face Mike or Jane again?

Neal jumps as there is a loud knock on his door. He stands up and looking from the window sees Jane standing there. He nervously walks towards the door and with a shiver going through his body he opens it and sees Jane smiling at him.

"Hi Neal, how are you today? Another lovely sunny day isn't it?"

Neal straight away feels slightly at ease and with a little stutter speaks to Jane "Hello Jane, oh I'm good thanks, how are you?" He smiles back at Jane and waited for what seemed like ages for Jane to answer him. However, it was an immediate and positive response as Janes tells him she is feeling good.

"I was wondering if maybe you would like to pop over for a coffee with me Neal? We can have it on the patio in the sun and perhaps catch up a bit?"

Neal smiles and nods his head wondering why she is inviting him for a coffee. "Will Mike be there?" he asks nervously.

"No, he's at work Neal, it will be the 2 of us. Please say yes." Jane appeals to him to join her for the coffee break.

"OK Jane, I'll be over in about 10 minutes if that's OK?"

"Of course Neal, I'll see you in a bit then" Jane turns and walks off back to her house leaving Neal standing and unsure about what is happening. However, he nips to the bathroom and cleans himself up and changes his garden work trousers for some decent casual trousers and a clean shirt.

Jane has put the cups etc. out on the patio table with some carrot cake anjust as she si done hears the door bell. She almost runs through the house and opens the door for Neal. "Come on in Neal, I have put the coffee out on the patio." She gestures to him to coem through and closes the door behind her.

On the patio Jane gestures for Neal to take a seat. "White coffee with no sugar I believe Neal?" Neal nods in agreement. "How about a piece of my home made carrot cake Neal?" She offers the plate to him but he declines.

They both begin to sip their coffee and there is an awkward silence as Neal feels uncomfortable and nervous. Finally Jane breaks the silence, "Well Neal this is nice isn't it?" He nods and smils at her. "Neal, I wanted to see you this morning to talk about yesterday....." Before she can say any more Neal interrupts "Yes, I am so sorry Jane. I took advantage of you and the situation and am feeling horrible about it."

Janes puts her hand up "Neal, stop!"

He seems a little stunned at her authoritarian approach and shuts up immediately.

"Neal, I asked you to come here to talk about yesterday and to say how nice it was. I really enjoyed our time together and wanted to thank you for it." Neal sits quiet and aghast as this is surely not what he had expected to hear.

"Well Jane, I am so pleased because I don't want us to fall out over it. I adore the relationship between us all and you are such good neighbours I wouldn't want anything to spoil that."

"Don't be silly Neal, our friendship is so strong we can overcome anything, not that there is anything to overcome."

Jane reaches across and takes Neal's hand squeezing it as it rests on his thigh and gives him a little peck on his cheek. "I was hoping it may even cement our relationship even more Neal." Jane releases his hand and takes a sip of her coffee as Neal wonders about Mike and whether he is aware of the liaison that occurred yesterday between Jane and himself.

Neal takes his coffee and has a drink feeling quite a bit more relaxed now. He even reaches out and takes a piece of cake smiling at Jane and asking for approval to take it. "Please go ahead Neal, that's why it's there."

"I want you to know that I can keep a secret Jane and there is no chance that Mike will find out about our afternoon together, it's between the 2 of us." Neal Speaks softly as if Mike might be around listening somewhere.

Jane giggles and Neal feels as if she is scoffing him. "Honestly Jane, I promise that it won't happen again and Mike won't know about it from me." She then holds his hand again and squeezing it tells him that Mike knows. Neal gasps and stands up looking around and hoping he isn't around. Feeling nervous once again Neal says he should be going and tries to turn and leave. Jane stands and grabs him "It's fine Neal. Mike isn't here and it's all good. Mike is happy for us honestly."

Neal can't believe what he is hearing "You mean he knows about it Jane? But how....?" Jane interrupts him and encourages him to sit and listen to what she has to say. After telling him about her confession to Mike last night and how he had reacted Jane assured Neal that he can relax. "In fact Neal, how about you join us for dinner this evening just to show that everything is OK between us all?"

A silence falls as Neal considers what Jane has just said. "I don't know Jane, I mean I would be so nervous and I...well, what I mean is I don't think I can face Mike like that."

"Are you wanting an invite from Mike personally Neal?" Jane giggles and moves in to kiss him and embrace him warmly trying to calm him and reassure him.

"Actually Jane even that would be weird to be honest. Then again, I guess if Mike invited me I would feel more comfortable that it is something he wants."

"In that case Neal I'll get him on the phone now and let him invite you. She calls Mike and after telling him that Neal is with her and she has invited him for dinner she hands the phone over to Neal.

"Hello Neal" Mike speaks to him on the phone. Nervously Neal answers "Oh hello Mike...." Mike cuts in. "Neal, Jane and I would love it if you would join us for dinner this evening. What do you say? Just friends and neighbours enjoying each others company."

"Well, when you put it like that Mike I can only say yes."

"And don't worry, everything is fine between us all. I have to go Neal, work beckons but I look forward to seeing you this evening" Mike hangs up and Neal passes the phone back to Jane.

"There you go Neal. Feel better about it now?" Jane links Neal's arm and smiles closely at him and with a cuddle she pecks his cheek. Neal is warming to the idea that Jane and Mike like the intimacy that seems to be developing with them. "We will see you later then Neal, shall we say 6:30?" Jane smiles as Neal leaves not understanding fully or believing what has just happened. His head spinning he goes back home and finds his imagination wandering as he is trying to anticipate how the evening might play out.

"Hello darling." Mike is home from work early. "Hello Mike, home early aren't you?"

"Yes dear, I was owed time for the weekend and I couldn't get you and Neal out of my head. So, what have you cooked up for us to have for dinner then Jane? Something appetising I hope."

Mike sits on a stool as he watches Jane preparing the dinner. "I've done a nice Sea Bass fillet with broccoli and some pasta. How does that sound?" Mike makes noises of approval before heading upstairs to shower and change. Jane puts some red wine on the table with glasses and puts a white wine in the fridge ready for the evening. After final prep for the meal Jane turns to find Mike has come back down. "Wow, honey you look smart!" Jane exclaims as she sees Mike in a pair of light coloured chinos, a loose fitting checked shirt that is loose on his hips and not tucked in. He looks clean and smart quite the man about town. Not that Mike isn't normally smart but somehow he seems extraordinarily smart today.

Jane brushes past Mike on her way to the shower and lifting herself onto her toes she kisses him and pats his behind before giggling and running off upstairs. After a long and very soapy and luxurious shower she goes to the bedroom to dress. Now, what shall I wear she ponders? She chooses pink lace underwear, almost see through and very exotic with a floral pattern and frilled edging. Now a dress or skirt? She admires herself in the full length mirror holding dresses aand skirts against herself trying to decide. Thinking that she wants to entice both Mike and Neal this evening she doesn't want to be dressed tarty but does want to appear sexy.

She settles on a midi dress with a side slit, low cut with thin shoulder straps. It's an abstract pattern with the side slit that enables her to show off her shapely legs. Next she chooses white strappy shoes with a small heel. She also decides that hold ups would complete the look and attract attention from the men. Now a gold locket on a small chain with matching earrings that hang slightly below the ear lobes and look classy. Admiring herself she wonders if this is over the top but decides the men would approve and it does make her feel quite sensual.

Walking into the dining room where Mike is buffing up the cutlery she asks him what he thinks. Mike gasps and tells Jane how if they weren't expecting company he would take her there and then across the dining table. She giggles like a naughty girl and whispers to him "Later darling, later, be patient."

Looking at the clock Jane realises Neal is a little late but then, a ring of the doorbell. Mike goes to answer and welcomes Neal in. Neal still feeling nervous goes in through the door and waits for Mike to show him into the lounge. There, Neal gives Mike a bottle of red wine saying he didn't know what colour to bring as he wasn't aware of what they would be eating. "That's very kind of you Neal but shouldn't have."

"What would you like to drink now Neal? A beer or something stronger?" Neal says a beer would be welcome and Mike obliges by pouring him a small beer. "Cheers Neal, good health and happiness to us all." Mike clinks Neal's glass and they sip the beer. "Jane is in the kitchen Neal finishing the meal so why don't we relax while we wait?" Mike gestures for Neal to take a seat on an armchair and sits opposite him on another armchair. Neal is feeling nervous and finding it difficult to speak so Mike breaks the ice. "Neal, I'm pleased you could come this evening because I think we need to clear the air a bit." Neal shuffles nervously wondering what Mike is going to say.

"Look Neal, Jane has told me about your afternoon yesterday and I want to set the record straight."

Neal becomes increasingly agitated as he feels that Mike is about to give him a hard time. However, quite contrary to that Mike smiles "Neal I have often admired you and feel you are a great friend to us both and we are so lucky to have you as a neighbour. Yesterday it seems you and Jane sealed that friendship between you and I feel so happy that you have done that."

Neal can't believe what he is hearing, Mike is basically congratulating him for having his wife!

"You don't need to reproach yourself for anything Neal, in fact quite the opposite. Jane is so happy and I am so glad her little adventure yesterday was with you." Mike stands and walking over to Neal reaches out to shake his hand. Neal stands and nervously smiling shakes Mike's hand still not believing what is happening. "Jane is such an attractive and sexy woman Neal and I know other men look at her a lot. Have to confess that this has aroused me loads over the years and I often wondered if she would ever stray. Well, now she has and with you, my friend."

Standing listening Neal doesn't realise he has finished his beer in double quick time as Mike is being so open with him. Both men are feeling aroused at the situation and this shows in their trousers. Neal suddenly responds to Mike and tells him how he has always valued their friendship and admired Jane from afar. "I hope this doesn't change our relationship Mike, I want us to continue our friendship."

"There are no worries there Neal, the only change in my mind is that we are now 'intimate' friends and I hope we can keep our relationship making it stronger than ever."

With that the door opens and Jane walks in "Where's my drink then you naughty boys!" she laughs as she walks over and gives Neal a welcome kiss. Mike hands her a glass of red wine and they all clink glasses "Cheers everyone" they all exclaim.

"Dinner will be about 10 minutes so why don't we go to the dining room and get ready?" Mike and Neal follow her to the dining room and Neal can't help but watch as Jane's behind wriggles in that dress and her thigh keeps appearing through the slit. Jane gestures Mike and Neal to sit either side of the table so that she can sit on the end between them. "Right then, I'll go and start serving. Mike, top up Neal's glass would you love?"

"Another beer or a glass of wine Neal? There's white or red. We are having fish by the way but don't stand on ceremony, we won't. Jane is drinking red so its your choice."

"A red would be good please Mike, thank you."Mike fills Neal's glass and his own wine glass then tops up Jane's glass.

Jane comes through with the warm plates and fillets of bass on each. She then brings the serving dishes of pasta and broccoli. "I hope you like fish Neal."

"Yes, lovely Jane, it looks wonderful, just like you." He chokes as he realises what he has said to her in front of Mike. She giggles and Mike speaks up "Steady on Neal, no need to choke, I agree, Jane looks wonderful, quite the sexy girl don't you think?"

Neal recovers though is flushed with embarrassment and agrees with Mike as they start to eat their food. Mike already has a stirring in his chinos as he watches Jane and looks at Neal giving constant glances towards her. They finish dinner and Jane offers ice cream for dessert. Neal asks "I don't suppose you have any of that delicious home made carrot cake left do you Jane?" "Of course Neal, what about you darling?" She looks at Mike. "No I'm fine thanks Jane, A scoop of ice cream will do me"

As Jane goes to the kitchen Mike and Neal talk. The subject, unsurprisingly turns to Jane and Mike asks Neal if he likes what he sees. Neal uncomfortable with the question answers timidly "She is a very sexy lady Mike, you are so lucky she is your wife."

Mike smiles at Neal and casually has a little rub between his legs under the table. He can feel his cock twitching and is really getting into the mood. But how will the evening go? he ponders.

Jane returns with the dessert and after putting them onto the table she sits and they all slowly eat their desserts. As they finish Jane sits back on her chair and, raising her arms, links her hands behind her head and crosses her legs, her dress falling open along the side slit revealing her beautiful thigh clad in stockings. "Well that was delicious darling" Mike says as he watches Neal's eyes wander to Jane's thighs. "How was it for you Neal?" Neal is brought back to reality by the question and looks across at Mike "Yes, it was a wonderful dinner, thank you both so much for inviting me. Maybe I can help with clearing up and washing the dishes Jane?" He stands and begins to collect the dishes. "Oh no Neal I wouldn't dream of it. You are our guest and we want you to enjoy your evening." Jane grabs Neal's hand to stop him and he feels that immediate surge of arousal as her hand gently caresses his hand.

"Come on Neal, lest have a port shall we?" Mike suggests but Neal pulls away from Jane and continues to collect the dishes.

"OK Neal" Jane stands "I'll help you take the dishes to the kitchen but then we leave them OK?" Neal smiles and nods. "Do you drink port Neal?"

"Yes please Mike. I'll just help Jane with these and be back." He goes off to the kitchen where Jane follows him in. Jane tells him where to put the dishes and to go back to Mike for his drink. She will load the dishwasher and put it on before joining them. Neal brushes past Jane to go back to the dining room and she grabs his hand making him stop by her. She whispers to him "I hope you have enjoyed the evening so far Neal" and she then kisses him on the cheek while squeezing his hand. Neal goes bright red but agrees that the evening has been fantastic.

"Hi Mike I'm back" Neal walks into the dining room with an erection in his trousers. Mike sees it and tells him to take a seat passing him his glass of port. "While Jane is in the kitchen Neal tell me, is that erection for her?" He laughs as he points to the bulge in Neal's trousers. Thinking Mike is ridiculing him he blushes heavily and apologises.

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers
12