Getting to Know You! Pt. 09

Story Info
New friendships develop.
7.5k words
4.6
2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers

Author's note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

The weather today is a little unsettled and Rebecca has work later so today she has put on her 'uniform', a black skirt just above the knee, white shirt and black tights with black shoes. She gets breakfast ready for her and Samantha. Sam joins her in the kitchen wearing her usual short skirt, a loose man's shirt but today as it is turning a little chilly, she is wearing black tights instead of her preference for bare legs. They both look very smart and sexy.

As Rebecca and Sam have breakfast, they talk about the day ahead, but Sam is more excited about her forthcoming birthday party on Saturday. Excitedly she asks her mum about the party and who is coming, apart from her own friends from college. Rebecca confirms that Jane and Mike will be there and are both looking forward to it.

Sam goes off to college hugging her mum before she leaves. It's a little drizzly but not too bad and the sun keeps shining through. She is excited because it's her birthday this week and on Saturday she is having a party for some friends at her house. Sam feels very grown up, well, after all, it will be her 18th birthday and already she has made some good choices. She has decided on a career path that will see her working with elderly people and the vulnerable in society. She is working hard to qualify for a good position. She also ponders on her relationship with Jane and Mike 'they are mum's friends really, but they are so kind to both of us and Jane, she is such a sexy woman' Sam gets brought out of her dreams with a start when a friend, Lucy, boards the bus and sits next to her. Her friend grips Sam's thigh and tells her she can't wait for Saturday. Both girls giggle as they talk about who is coming. Sam tells Lucy about her mum's friends Jane and Mike and how sexy they both are. Lucy pesters for more information, but Sam is very coy about it and keeps her friend guessing.

"Sounds like you have the hots both of them Sam" her friend whispers to her as she leans in and holds Sam's thigh, giggling. These 2 have been friends since they were at school together and they have dabbled with the lesbian relationship before though not full on but played a bit. She knows Sam is bi and is cool with that so no surprise when Sam responds with a smile and a giggle.

They arrive at college and all-day during lessons Sam ponders on her birthday 'I wonder what mum is getting me? Will Jane and Mike get me anything? I hope the party goes well. I can't wait to see Jane and Mike!' These are all thoughts rushing around in her head and her concentration is suffering today because of it. The lecturer catches up with her at the end of the lesson and asks what the problem is. Sam tells her about her birthday and her excitement at becoming 18. Her lecturer understands but does give her some advice about being focussed on her work at least while in college. Sam agrees and apologises before randomly giving her a kiss on the cheek then running off.

At the end of the day Sam walks to the bus stop and meets Lucy there. They chat about their day on the way home and have a giggle about a couple of older guys that have boarded the bus and are looking at the girls' legs and obviously getting horny watching them. The girls, as they do, play a bit and shuffle so their hems ride higher on their thighs and even slightly part them for a minute or 2 to tease the guys. This is standard for them, teasing guys and having a giggle.

They reach their off stop and brush past the one guy and get off the bus. "Did you feel him, Sam? That guy had a big hard on" Lucy grabs Sam's arm and asks her as they both watch the bus leave.

They both walk home and once inside Sam is greeted by her mum with a kiss and cuddle. "Hello darling, how's your day been?" Rebecca asks.

"Oh, the usual mum, good but to be honest my mind is on my birthday at the moment." Sam hugs her mum tightly.

"Well sweetheart, not long now." Rebecca kisses her head and squeezes her tightly. Sam goes off to her room and messages Lucy and they have a joke about the older guys on the bus. Then, Rebecca calls "Dinner is ready Sam." Sam says goodbye to Lucy and joins Rebecca for dinner. The talk at dinner is, naturally, all about Sam's upcoming birthday and the party. She tries to get out of her mum what her present might be, but Rebecca is tight lipped about her own gift and won't say.

"So darling, how would you like a new dress for your party? As it's a special birthday Jane and I would like to take you shopping after college tomorrow and buy something of your choosing for Saturday. How does that sound?"

"Oh, wow mum, really?" Sam is excited at the prospect of shopping with her mum and Jane and trying on new dresses and jumps off her seat to hug her mum and kiss her.

"I take it that's a yes then?" Rebecca asks smiling at her.

"Yes, Yes, of course mum I can't wait, thank you so much."

"Well, it's Janes idea so it's her you have to thank." Rebecca makes sure Sam is aware that Jane and Mike are buying this dress for her and that her main gift from her won't see the light of day until her birthday later this week.

"Can I phone Jane mum? I want to thank her and Mike."

Rebecca tells her to call but to confirm arrangements for tomorrow as well.

Sam makes the call and puts her phone on loudspeaker "Hello Jane, its Sam. Mum just told me about tomorrow, I can't wait, thank you so much. Thank Mike for me as well please. What time tomorrow?"

Jane says she will tell Mike for her. "Tell your mum I'll pick her up at 3 and we will meet you in the bistro when you finish college. What time will that be?"

"My lessons finish at 4 tomorrow Jane so will be at the bistro about 4:15 or there abouts. Is that ok?"

"Yes, Sam that's perfect, see you then. Will you tell your mum for me please?"

"Hi Jane, it's ok, Sam had the phone on loudspeaker, so I heard, see you tomorrow love."

They all say their goodbyes and Rebecca goes off to do a late shift at the bistro leaving Sam at home messaging her mates. But Sam is so excited she has trouble settling for the evening and can't sleep thinking of seeing Jane and buying a new dress. She spends some time looking at dresses online and chatting to Lucy about it. She now has an idea of the type of dress she would like. Rebecca comes home to find Sam still up and, on the sofa, still excited. She sits with Sam for a bit before saying it is time they were in bed as it's getting late. They both go up, but Sam is still messaging Lucy even at the late hour.

Morning comes and Rebecca is preparing breakfast as Sam emerges, blurry eyed and looking tired. She comes around after her juice and cereal and Rebecca reminds her of the arrangements for that afternoon after college.

"Yes mum, I know. Meet you and Jane at the bistro after college." Sam kisses her mum goodbye and goes off to the bus stop to meet Lucy and go to college.

Rebecca is having a coffee break when the phone rings. "Hi Becks, It's Jane, how are you love?"

"Hi Jane, so good to hear from you. Yes, I'm fine thanks, you and Mike good?"

"Yes, thanks Becks. Look I was wondering, and tell me if I am overstepping the mark here, but as we are meeting Sam at the bistro and its late afternoon, how about you and I go early and have lunch together? What do you think?"

"That would wonderful Jane, yes, what time?"

"Shall I pick you up at say 1pm? That gives us plenty of time before meeting Sam."

"Sounds good to me Jane, see you at 1 then. Bye love." Becks and Jane blow kisses at each other down the phone.

1pm and Jane pulls up outside and Rebecca sees her through the window and rushes to the door. When she gets there, Jane is already on the doorstep, and they greet each other with a hug before Rebecca invites Jane in.

Once inside Jane looks at Rebecca and lets out a big "Wow! You look gorgeous love. That dress really suits you and I am loving the stockings."

"Well, as we are lunching, I thought I would make the effort, and you look very sexy too Jane!"

Rebecca is wearing a nice straight black skirt with a red lacy blouse, black stockings and small heels. Jane has a yellow skirt that is just above the knees and a white shirt open to her breasts, dark tan stockings and open toed tan coloured shoes. Both look wonderfully sexy, and they hug again this time lingering.

"Becks, I hope you don't mind, but I told Mike about our lunch date, and he suggested we all have dinner later at the bistro instead. It will be a treat for Sam. I called the bistro, and they have a table, but it needs confirming because I didn't want to presume it would be ok."

"Oh, Jane that sounds wonderful but please, let me pay half of the bill so it's a treat from us for Sam."

Jane knows not to engage in an argument about it and says yes. Jane phones the bistro and confirms the table then calls Mike to tell him.

"So, Jane, we have loads of time now so how about a cup of tea?"

"That would be nice Becks, thank you." Rebecca puts on the kettle, and they settle with a tea and chat. The next hour or so becomes quite intense, talking about Sam and her birthday, the party, complimenting each other on how they look.

Jane tells Rebecca that they will have a taxi on Saturday so they can enjoy the party without worrying about driving. Rebecca apologises because she hadn't thought about that. "We do have a spare room Jane, it's only a single because Sam has the other biggish room, but you and Mike would be welcome to stay."

"That's so kind Becks but we wouldn't want to put you to any trouble." Jane reaches out and takes Rebecca's hand holding it while they speak. Rebecca's small soft hands feel very sensual to Jane and they both begin to softly caress their hands as they talk.

"Nonsense Jane, we would love to have you stay over. Right, that's settled then, you and Mike are staying. You can have my room and I'll stay in the single, ok?"

"No that means us kicking you out of your bed Becks, no we can't do that, we can manage in the single."

"I won't hear of it Jane. It's settled and no more discussion about it."

Jane realises Rebecca is adamant and agrees to what she proposes. They look at the clock and realise they should get going to meet Sam. Jane drives them to town and parks the car up near the bistro and they go in for a coffee while they wait for Sam. Their favourite table is reserved for the evening and as they sip their coffee Sam arrives and on seeing Jane runs through the restaurant to her. Jane gets up and they hug tightly. Excitedly Sam kisses Jane and they both sit down with Rebecca.

"Right then, lets finish our coffee and get off, shall we?" Rebecca suggests. So, she and Jane drink up and the 3 of them go into the town. Sam is in the middle of them linking arms with her mum and Jane.

"Let's start here," Sam says as they pass a department store. They go in and rifle through the rails of dresses. Straight away Sam is struggling, "Nothing here," she says, and they move on.

They go in and out of several shops but find nothing. They then get to a fashion shop that has cocktail and party dresses. Sam picks a black sleeveless 'A' line dress that is mid-thigh and low cut with a lace bodice. It's a lacy number that suits her well. She goes to the changing room and tries it on. She comes out and Rebecca tells her it is too revealing but Jane stops her.

"That looks fantastic on you Sam, you look so grown up." She grabs Rebecca's hand and squeezes it. Sam admires herself in the mirror and twirls and strokes the dress. She says it is the one she wants and Jane nods smiling.

When Sam goes back to change Jane has a word with Rebecca and tells her to calm down. "It's her 18th birthday Becks, let her grow up and enjoy herself."

Rebecca agrees, "It's just seeing her there so grown-up Jane, and I don't want her to grow up." They both hug and Jane consoles Rebecca while Sam gets dressed.

"She will need some accessories Becks so let's take her for a full outfit, undies, stockings, the works and she will look fantastic with your gold jewellery to enhance it." Rebecca is unsure but goes along with Jane and when Sam comes back, they take her to underwear and she buys a lace bra and panties, some black sheer stockings and small heeled shoes.

Jane tells her to take it to the checkout for packing. Rebecca is looking at Jane concerned at what she is spending but decides she will deal with that later. Sam tells the woman at the counter all about her birthday and the party she is having. Jane gets her bank card out and pays the bill with Rebecca looking on.

"Right Becks, you going to tell Sam what we are doing next?"

"OK Jane, we are off back to the bistro now Sam and having dinner together, the 3 of us and Mike."

Sam is over the moon and so excited and worked up she almost drops her bag with the new dress in.

They arrive back at the bistro just in time to see Mike arrive. He kisses them all and Sam doesn't stop talking, telling him all about their shopping trip. At the table after they have ordered Mike asks to see that they have bought, and Sam quickly pulls the dress out dropping the undies and stockings on the floor. Rebecca blushes with embarrassment but Jane helps to make a laugh out of it.

Dinner comes and they all eat their meal and have a drink. The conversation, unsurprisingly, is centred around the forthcoming party on Saturday. After a good meal Jane and Mike run Rbecca and Sam home in their car. After dropping them off and getting home themselves Jane and Mike continue their conversation about Sam and Rebecca and the party. Mike admits to Jane that he really feels horny for both Rebecca and Sam. He already knows about Jane and Rebecca and has been with Rebecca himself not so long ago. Now Jane tells Mike how she feels about them and that she has had a minor encounter with Sam in her room when they stayed at their house.

Explaining to Mike about Sam touching and kissing her, Jane gets herself feeling horny and Mike gets aroused too. Before long they are kissing and stripping each other's clothes off and Mike fucked Jane on the sofa in her stockings. All the time they are talking and thinking about Rebecca and Sam. Mike suddenly jerks and thrusts hard into Jane, exploding inside her as she orgasms with him. As they relax Mike traces his fingertips around Jane's breasts, her nipples becoming hard.

"Listen darling, I don't think I had chance to tell you earlier, but Rebecca has invited us to stay at their house on Saturday after the party."

Mike turns to her "Really love? I wouldn't have thought they had enough room but I'm game if you are!"

"Becky said you and I can have her bedroom for the night, and she will sleep in the small spare room, and I have said yes. Hope that's ok darling? As long as you don't get into the wrong bed hahaha!"

They both laugh but naughty thoughts speed through Mike's mind as they get dressed. He can't get an image out of his mind of Sam being with Jane and making love together. He knows it is unlikely, but the thought makes him so horny.

After a night of passion, its breakfast time, Jane and Mike talk about his work and other general stuff then, the topic of this coming Saturday pops up. "I think we will be the oldies at this party Mike. Seems several of Sam's friends will be there."

"Well, I don't know about you Jane, but being in a house full of sexy young girls, or should I say ladies? Is quite appealing to me." Mike grabs Jane and kisses her and she can feel him getting hard again.

"Down boy, you have to get to work." Jane playfully pushes Mike away and then gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Mike slaps Jane's ass and goes off to work. Jane finishes clearing up the breakfast dishes and makes herself a coffee then relaxes sitting at the breakfast bar sipping her coffee and letting her mind wander. She is thinking of Becky and Sam and looking forward to the coming Saturday and the party.

Jane, being a sensual and very sexual person, becomes excited and horny as she lets her mind dream and delve into possibilities of some sexual behaviour that she would love this coming weekend. Finishing her coffee, she goes to the bedroom and whilst touching herself, feels the need to masturbate. With carnal thoughts in her head, she is writhing about on the bed fingering herself, flicking her clit and quickly orgasms with a loud shout "YESSSSSSS, OMG!"

Next door Neal hears the shout and wonders if he should knock on the door and check everything is ok. He gets to the door and Mike has left it ajar. Neal calls out but no answer so he slowly pushes the door open and goes in calling and being careful with fear of encountering something he would rather not. Nothing downstairs so he creeps up and hears noises from the bedroom. Hesitating he gently pushes the bedroom door open and sees Jane lying on the bed, her skirt around the top of her thighs and her knickers on the floor. He has a full view of her pussy which is wet and glistening. Jane doesn't hear him as she is so engrossed with Becky and Sam in her head. He watches in disbelief at first then, touching himself, starts to rub through his trousers making his cock so hard.

Jane, eyes shut and totally engrossed in her fantasies, is groaning and rolling her head from side to side. Her knees raised and thighs spread giving Neal the most wonderful view of her touching and continuing her masturbation. He decides to unzip and stroke himself. As he gets his cock out and touches it, he lets out a moan disturbing Jane. She lifts her head and is immediately met with Neal gazing at her and wanking himself. Jane is surprised to see him but also to some extent pleased to see him. She smiles and beckons for him to join her.

Neal walks slowly towards the bed with his cock hard and sticking out of his trousers. Jane gets up and kneels on the bed as he approaches and as soon as he is within reach, she grabs his cock and takes it into her mouth. She licks and sucks it for him until she can feel him jerk, then she stops. "Not yet darling, not yet" she whispers and then opens his trousers and pulls his briefs down. Neal steps from them and is pulling his shirt off as he climbs onto the bed and kneels between Jane's thighs.

He lowers himself kissing her belly then working his way to her pussy. He tastes her already soaking wet slit and sucks her clit flicking it with his tongue. Jane lets out a scream and Neal wraps her legs around him as he slides forward and slips his cock into her pussy. Leaning on his hands over her, he slowly fucks Jane, his hard cock rampant and her pussy hot and inviting. Jane grips Neal with her legs and pulls him into her as his cock goes deep inside. Looking down at her he sees her nipples erect and breasts heaving, they look delightful and ready for him to kiss and suck. Lowering himself further he kisses each nipple before sucking the breasts one by one into his mouth and flicking the nipples with his tongue. Jane writhes under him and groans as Neal suddenly feels an overwhelming urge to cum and he jerks inside her, his cock deep and so hard. Jane senses his orgasm and squeezes his cock with her pussy lips releasing her own orgasm and groaning loudly.

They both suddenly just flop relaxing as they finish a quick but satiating session. Neal rolls off Jane and lay beside her as they both breath heavily and look at each other. Jane smiles at Neal and he returns with a smile and whispers to her "Thank you Jane, that was wonderful" and Jane nods agreeing.

After a short time, Jane gets up and goes to the shower leaving Neal on the bed. When she returns, he is gone, and she looks out of the window of the bedroom and sees him going into his own house. She towels herself dry and gets dressed. She then pops over to see Neal and make sure he is alright. Neal answers the door "Oh Hi Jane, I didn't expect it to be you."

Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers
12