Getting to Know You! Pt. 10

Story Info
Continuing the developing relationship between friends.
6.3k words
4.8
1.9k
2

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers

Author's note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

The party is over, and Rebecca, Samantha, Jane and Mike all sit in the lounge feeling tired but happy. The evening has gone well with some intimate relationships developing. Samantha is sat with Mike on the sofa as Rebecca and Jane come back from the kitchen and sit in chairs opposite Samantha and Mike. Jane looks at Rebecca "Doesn't Sam look wonderful Becks. Proper grown up."

Rebecca smiles at Jane and agrees asking Mike what he thinks. Mike puts an arm around Samantha and puts his other hand on her thigh as he kisses her softly on the cheek "she is a very pretty girl, or should I say 'woman' now, and looks so grown up in that outfit. You look fantastic Sam."

Samantha goes shy and with her hands clasped together she shrugs her shoulders and goes red in the face. "Will you all stop it, it's embarrassing."

Jane looks at her and tells her that what they are saying is the truth and that her mum is very proud of her. Rebecca nods agreeing "I am more than proud of you darling; you are the best girl, and I couldn't wish for anything or anyone better." Rebecca stands up and walks over to Sam taking her hand as she leans in and kisses and hugs her tight. Mike puts his hand on Sam's thigh and strokes it gently as he watches her and Rebecca cuddle.

In her chair Jane is watching feeling hot and very aroused. Rebecca stands and with a tear in her eye tells them she is popping to the loo. Sam sheds a tear as well as the whole atmosphere becomes so emotional. Sam looks at Mike smiling as she wipes her eyes and Mike takes a tissue from the box at the side of the sofa and takes over dabbing her eyes for her. Their faces so close they can feel each other's breath. Sam turns slightly towards Mike her legs crossing and her hem riding high. Jane looks at her and sees her stocking tops as she crosses her legs, thinking what gorgeous shapely legs she has and how sexy they look. When Mike has finished dabbing Sam's tears she leans in and kisses him on the lips holding herself steady by resting a hand on his thigh. She feels his bulge but says nothing just lingers there for a moment. The atmosphere becomes electric and extremely sensual as Jane watches and Sam lingers longer resting her hand on his thigh and her lips on his.

Rebecca walks in and sees them on the sofa. She stands there looking at them, then Jane and wondering what to do. What is happening is difficult for her to see and be a part of, but she also feels excitement within herself. Jane beckons to her to sit down on the other chair. Mike pulls away realising that Sam is being carried away by the moment. Mike gets up "I'm off to the loo now your mum is back" he looks down at Sam and smiles at her.

While Mike is in the bathroom Sam looks at Rebecca and Jane then goes to them for a hug. First her mum gets a hug and kiss with a thank you for everything. Then she goes to Jane and hugs and kisses her. She then sits on Jane's lap putting her arms around her neck. Jane holds her tight with an arm around her body, feeling her firmness and the lace bodice making her feel aroused. Jane's hand rests on Sam's thigh and she slides it along the thigh under the dress stroking Sam's thighs.

Rebecca goes over to them both and hugs them kissing Jane and then Sam on the head. Mike walks back in and watches briefly before taking his seat again on the sofa. Rebecca, seeing him return, joins him on the sofa and they cuddle up together. Everyone feels aroused and the atmosphere is full of spark as they sip a drink and talk. Sam stays on Jane's lap for a while and as this has all been happening Sam has relaxed her thighs allowing Jane to stroke and feel between them close to her lace panties. Jane asks Sam to move as she now needs the loo and Sam stands allowing Jane to go.

Rebecca is confused by all of this. She is ignited by the atmosphere and the sexual tension that has built up in the room between them and yet, she is conflicted as it is her daughter that is getting most of the attention and she finds this hard to gel with. Her thoughts are running wild 'Samantha looks so pretty and cute' - 'she is my daughter, and I should protect her from this' - I feel so aroused and excited by this whole situation, is that wrong of me?' - 'Should I be stopping this?' - Is it right that I want to allow it?'. Rebecca's head is swimming and eventually decides to let it take its course. She knows Jane wouldn't allow things to get out of hand.

While Jane is in the bathroom Sam joins her mum and Mike on the sofa, sitting next to Mike so that he is in the middle. Jane is gone a while and the 3 of them just talk about the evening. During this Mike gets closer to Sam and after yawning Sam kicks her shoes off and lifts her legs up laying them across Mike and her mum's lap and in doing so lays her head back on the arm of the sofa. Rebecca gently grabs Sam's ankles and is holding her feet as she and Mike look at each other. Sam can feel Mike's erection under her thigh, and she subtly rubs it with her legs. She knows exactly what she is doing and so does Mike. He feels a little uncomfortable and shuffles around a bit. To stop Sam doing this he puts his arms over her thighs and holds them, but this does nothing to stop Sam and he feels he is likely to prematurely cum if she doesn't stop. He makes an excuse that he needs to check on Jane and lifts Sam's legs off.

Mike goes to the bathroom and can hear Jane inside 'sounds like she is masturbating' he thinks to himself and is so horny is thinking he maybe needs that himself right now.

Back in the lounge Sam and her mum are having a chat while Sam has put her feet back on Rebecca's lap. Rebecca is stroking Sam's legs and feet loving the feel of the shapely legs and nylons as they talk. Rebecca tells Sam how uncomfortable she is with how things are turning out and that Sam should not be encouraging Jane and Mike. Sam tells her mum how she feels and is being blunt about the fact that she really likes both and gets butterflies in her tummy whenever she sees them.

Rebecca is shocked by what Sam is saying. However, Rebecca is unsure about Sam being involved but is beginning to realise that Sam is her own person and as a grown up is able, and will, to do whatever she wants. She softens her tone and tells Sam that she must be discrete and not to overplay her needs. Rebecca, although being motherly about his secretly has desires for Sam to be involved in the way that she herself is.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Mike has joined Jane, and they are having sex with Mike holding Jane against the wall of the shower as she has her legs wrapped around his body. Neither of them can last, they are so aroused by everything that has been happening this evening. Loudly they heave and pump kissing and fucking. As Jane orgasms she squeezes Mike's cock with her pussy muscles, and he explodes inside her their juices mixing as their body heaving subsides.

"Crikey Jane, I needed that badly. I have been so aroused all evening."

"Yes, I feel the same Mike. Those gorgeous friends of Sam's dressed to attract attention and they got it from us."

As Jane and Mike recover and straighten themselves before returning to the lounge Rebecca and Sam are having some mum daughter time together on the sofa with Rebecca being serious but not matronly and encouraging Sam to be sensible and not to get over involved with anyone. Sam is loving having her feet massaged by her mum as they talk, and they both are feeling much the same as Jane and Mike have been all evening.

The lounge door opens and in walks Jane and Mike, both with red flushed faces after their quickie in the bathroom. Both Rebecca and Sam notice and look at each other, Sam letting out a little giggle.

Rebecca decides that to avoid any embarrassment she will go to bed. It has been a long day, and she is tired but also feeling the effects of having a young man hit on her during the evening as well as getting aroused with the whole situation that day. She gently puts Sam's feet down and stands stretching her arms and yawning. "Time for bed I think guys. Thank you for a wonderful evening and for all your help today."

Jane stands and hugs Rebecca kissing her and saying goodnight. Mike stands and does the same. Sam stays seated as her mum looks at her and with a smile tells her not to stay up too late.

Jane and Mike take their seats again and finish their drinks as Sam sprawls out on the sofa her dress by now creasing under her and her stocking tops and panties showing giving a glimpse to both Jane and Mike.

The three continue chatting with them all beginning to yawn and show their tiredness yet despite this, the tension between them is electric with Mike having a raging erection once again and Jane feeling extremely aroused. All of this, caused in the main by Samantha and how she is looking and her sexy display of thigh etc.

Mike is the next to announce his decision to go to bed and after standing, as Rebecca did, stretches his arms and has a yawn. He bends to Jane and kisses her saying goodnight then turns to Sam and does the same. As he goes off to the bathroom Jane tells him she will be along shortly. Jane and Sam then have a conversation in which Sam thanks Jane for the dress etc. Jane, smiling and grateful to have been able to help, thanks Sam for being a good daughter for Rebecca and for being such a good friend to her and Mike. Jane hears Mike come from the bathroom "Time for me to go to bed too Sam and maybe you should be thinking about it, you seem very tired, and it has been a long day."

"Thanks Jane, I'll be along in a minute, you go on and thank you again." Sam gets up as Jane does and they hug. It is a long lingering hug with both girls having beautiful but naughty thoughts as they caress and kiss. Jane pulls away not wanting to overstep the mark with Sam and she says goodnight. As she is about to walk away Sam holds onto her hand and pulls her gently back, "stay a while with me Jane please?" Jane hesitates but allows Sam to cling to her and they both sit on the sofa again.

Sam snuggles into Jane's arm and breasts sighing as she allows her fingers to gently trace along Janes thigh. Jane is extremely aroused and wants this this but once again is conflicted in her thoughts about furthering her desires with Sam and the potential for ramifications with Rebecca. As the pair sit silently Sam continues with her caressing of Jane's thigh, tracing her fingers along it up and down. Each time it sends a shiver through Jane building on her already very aroused state.

Jane holds Sam tightly and kisses her head as Sam lifts her head and looks up lovingly at Jane. Sam's sweet tight little lips looking so divine to Jane. Her own heaving breasts looking and feeling so desirable to Sam as her head rests on them and she feels them expanding then contracting with every breath that Jane takes.

Sam lifts herself up and crossing her leg over Jane's thigh she kisses Jane on the lips. Jane responds kissing Sam back as she feels this girl's clit rub against her thigh. Sam moans as she rubs herself on the thigh and continues to kiss Jane passionately. Their tongues probe and entwine as the kisses become deep and frenzied. Jane puts her arms around Sam and pulls her tightly against her body reaching down and gripping Sam's ass cheeks.

Sam straddles Jane and sitting up unzips her dress revealing her pert young breasts in that new black lace bra. The nipples are erect and show through the fine lace of the bra. Jane whispers "we shouldn't be doing this Sam," but her own desires take over allowing her to continue with this frenzied sexual encounter with Sam.

Jane leans forward and slipping the bra straps down over Sam's shoulders she lifts each breast from it and takes them each in turn into her mouth sucking and licking them. She reaches down and whilst sucking Sam's breasts she pulls the lace panties aside and begins to finger Sam causing her to let out a loud screech. Jane muffles the screech by kissing Sam on the lips once again. Jane uses her experience to slide her finger into Sam and use her thumb to massage her clitoris making Sam sigh and groan as she rides this wave of hot sexual activity.

Jane feels Sam clench her muscles as she releases floods of her juices and throws her head back, a strained look on her face. Sam suddenly relaxes and flops her head onto Jane's shoulder as Jane withdraws her hand and hugs Sam kissing her softly on the forehead.

Jane is so aroused by all of this and needs some attention herself but knows that she should wait until she goes to bed in the hope of fucking Mike again.

With Sam sweating and so red she looks like she could burst, Jane whispers "we should be getting to bed now sweetheart."

Sam slides off Jane and holding her whispers back "thank you Jane, that was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, thank you so much."

"Let's say this was your birthday treat from me Sam, but your mother must never know we did this, ok?"

"Yes Jane, I understand. I can't thank you enough."

"You being you is rewarding enough my lovely girl now let's get to bed." Jane stands and straightens herself brushing down her dress and running her fingers through her hair. She holds her hand out for Sam to take and helps her to her feet. The pair go to their rooms and Sam quickly undresses and gets her robe to go to the bathroom. Jane just throws her dress off and jumps into bed with Mike. She cuddles him close, and he stirs turning to face her. He can feel her hot and breathless to a degree and asks her what the problem is. Jane tells him quietly what had just occurred, and he immediately becomes horny. He feels between Jane's thighs and how wet she is as he kisses her. He cannot resist this and rolls over on top of her kissing her and asking for more detail about her encounter with Sam. Jane relates to him what had happened as he fucks her hard. Mike is a little jealous because of course he wanted Jane to have Sam, but he would like her himself. He doesn't dwell on that as the two of them have sex in Rebecca's bed.

In the next room Rebecca is awakened by the stifled noises of her bed creaking and Mike and Jane grunting as they fuck. Rebecca listens and is touching herself, masturbating as she imagines what they are doing. She has her own desires, and they include both Jane and Mike and she can't help thinking about what it would be like if she were in with them right now. Getting herself into a messy state as she rubs and thrashes about herself, she decides to creep to their door in the hope that it is open.

She reaches the door to 'her' bedroom and listens as Jane and Mike continue their lovemaking with intense fervour. She quietly pulls the door handle down and slowly cracks the door open. She decides to watch a little and is rubbing herself as Jane and Mike thrash about on the bed. Jane's breasts heaving and Mike's cock ramming her. Jane stops Mike and Rebecca thinks she has been heard but no, Jane wants to taste Mike and rolling over on top of him she gets off his cock and kisses down over his heaving body until she reaches it and then takes him into her mouth sucking him and tasting him. Rebecca lets out a muffled groan and Jane turns to see her. Smiling Jane beckons Rebecca over to join them on the bed. Mike, unaware of what Jane is doing to bring Rebecca in is suddenly surprised when he sees her climb onto the bed and join Jane licking his cock.

Mike almost cums there and then but holds back as Jane and Rebecca kiss each other as they kneel on the bed. Mike watches as they hold and caress each other kissing, their breasts pressed against each other. After the initial kiss and caress Jane encourages Rebecca to ride Mike. She strips off her night dress and, naked, straddles Mike sliding her wet pussy down over his cock. She begins to ride him as Jane kneels and straddles his face, her juicy pussy wet above him. Jane sits on his face as she faces Rebecca fucking him. The girls kiss each other as he licks Jane's pussy probing her with his tongue and flicking her hard clit making her squirm on his face. Rebecca and Jane kiss and caress each other's breasts as they fuck Mike. Mike quickly begins to thrust upwards against Rebecca and jerks. She knows he is about to explode, and she squeezes his cock with her muscles and thrust downwards on it making him shoot all of his hot cum inside her. As they climax together Jane also feels the tension rise and becomes so sexually aroused that she presses down on Mike's face almost smothering him as her juices flood his face dripping and covering him.

They all groan loudly as they orgasm and cum with each other. The girls flop onto the bed either side of Mike and with heaving bodies they kiss him as they run their fingertips all over his body. Gradually they all start to fall to sleep cuddling each other.

In the morning Sam wakes to silence and goes to the bathroom in her robe. On her way back to her bedroom she sees her mum's bedroom door slightly open and sneaks a peak in 'I wonder if Jane and Mike are up yet?' she thinks to herself. Looking in she sees the 3 of them all still sleeping together. She gasps as she didn't expect to see her mum in there with Jane and Mike. She stares for a few moments before realising that she is rubbing herself. Being quiet and cautious she creeps back to her room but as she turns her mum wakes and sees her.

Feeling awkward and nervous she creeps out of bed and goes to Sam in her room. She blushes as she sees Sam and stutters trying to make an excuse for being in there with Jane and Mike. Sam is very grown up about it and tells her mum its fine. "I'm not a little girl anymore mum, I know what goes on so don't make excuses, I really don't have a problem with it. Jane and Mike are real sexual creatures, and I don't blame you, after all, you have needs as do I and all of us. I'm pleased for you mum, I really am." Sam hugs her mum and although she has said all this Rebecca is still nervous about everything but decides not to pursue it any more for now.

They break off and Rebecc goes to the bathroom for a shower and then to the spare room where she should have been sleeping, to get dressed. Sam gets dressed and puts on a short red skirt, a loose mans shirt, no bra, and a red thong. She then slips on her slippers and after brushing her hair she puts it into a ponytail. When she comes from her bedroom, she meets her mum coming from hers and dressed in a low-cut casual dress that is just above the knee and her hair straight. They go to the kitchen together to get breakfast started.

They hear voices and turn to see Jane and Mike come into the kitchen. They both go over to them and all hug each other in turn. "Take a seat Rebecca tells Jane and Mike. Sam and I are doing bacon, egg, and toast for breakfast, I hope that's ok? I thought we could all do with something substantial after yesterday."

They all agree and once cooked they all sit down together to eat the breakfast. The conversation naturally centres around the party and they all have a good comment to make though all avoiding the bits that should be avoided! Jane looks at Sam "Your friend Lucy is a nice girl Sam. I had quite a chat with her last night, and she was telling me you have been friends for years" Jane is smiling knowingly at Sam and Sam is realising that Jane probably knows that she and Lucy have played together and goes red. Jane drops the subject and Mike looks at Rebecca "Seems you had someone chat you up too Becks? That right?" Rebecca looks at Jane flushed face and hesitates as she says she did. Sam wants to know who, and her mum tells her. They all have a laugh but it's Jane that suggests she should go for it "what the hell Becks, you only live once and if you like him why not?"

Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers
12