Getting to Know You! Pt. 12

Story Info
Friends continue to develop their relationship.
5.7k words
4.45
2.1k
2

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers

Getting To Know You Pt 12

Authors note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

It's been a hectic week for the friends and especially for Rebecca as she has had to do some shifts at the bistro. They have all enjoyed themselves though and had some fun and become closer than ever before.

Following Jane and Mike's invitation for New Years Eve Sam has spoken with Lucy who is looking forward to coming to the party and staying over. She has also spoken with Alan after finally getting hold of him. He will come to the party but not sure if he will stay over for the night, it depends on his mum and dad who are celebrating New Year with friends of their own. Still, he is looking forward to coming over for the evening and seeing Rebecca again.

Jane and Sam do some shopping for the party together while Rebecca is at work one day during the week. Nothing elaborate, but some nibbles and snacks for people to help themselves and enjoy the evening. On New Year's Eve itself Rebecca and Jane are busy in the kitchen preparing the snacks etc while Sam helps Mike lay the table and set up drinks.

Late afternoon and Sam goes for a shower and to dress ready for the evening. She decides on wearing the new rara skirt she had at Christmas with black tights and black & red lace underwear. She has chosen a red see through blouse along with her gold locket and ear studs. Her hair is down, and she is wearing black open toed shoes with a small heel.

Mike also gets changed after a shower and is wearing smart pleat front trousers with black shoes and a pink shirt.

Once the kitchen work is complete Rebecca and Jane go for a shower and to get dressed. Jane has decided on a thin calf length red dress with a side slit, black stockings and heels, and the waspie she had for Christmas. She has her hair straight. She has also chosen gold jewellery, like Sam. The dress is flowing, and the neckline is low. Her make up is lightly applied eye shadow, mascara and subtle pastel shade of red lipstick.

Rebecca wants to impress but is unsure what to wear so she calls Jane in to help. Going through what she has available Jane suggests one of her own from her wardrobe. It's a long black satin dress and, like hers, it has a side slit. She puts on the new underwear she had for Christmas along with the fully fashioned stockings and heels. A black velvet choker with a diamond stud finishes off the look around her neck lifting the eyes from the ample cleavage she is showing. Subtle make up like Jane completes the look for her.

In the lounge they all compliment each other on how they look and then toast themselves with a glass of bubbly to get things going. As they sip their drinks the doorbell rings and Sam hurries to the door saying it's probably Lucy. When she opens it, Lucy is standing there with an overnight bag and is already dressed in a Red mini skirt, black tights, a loose very pale lemon blouse. She too has put on a little make up and has her hair in long plaits hanging over her shoulders to the front. Sam welcomes her and they hug. Jane goes to greet Lucy and Lucy becomes nervous as she gets a hug and kiss from Jane.

"Come on in Lucy and maybe Sam can show you where you are sleeping. I hope you don't mind sharing with Sam?"

"Oh, that's fine Jane, thank you for the invite, I am really looking forward to the evening."

Sam and Lucy run off to the bedroom where Lucy dumps her bag, and they have a natter.

The doorbell again and Rebecca says she will answer it and when she opens the door it's Alan who looks stunned as he lays eyes on Rebecca. "Hello Alan, nice to see you again" Rebecca leans forward to give him a welcoming kiss as he walks in.

"It's lovely to see you again too um, is it OK to call you Rebecca or should I say Mrs......?"

"It's Rebecca or Becky Alan, don't be shy, come on in."

They go through to the lounge and Alan says hello to the others though Sam and Lucy are still in their room chatting.

"I see you have a bag Alan, does this mean you are staying after all?" Mike looks down at the bag.

"Sorry, I am hoping to, but it depends if mum or dad have a drink or if one of them drives and can collect me, I hope that's alright?" Alan is very nervous and feels awkward because his mum and dad wouldn't just say stay and instead has made things difficult for Alan.

"Never mind mate, whatever happens will happen so don't fret about it, here put your bag in the hallway for now until things are sorted." Mike tries to make him feel more comfortable.

Jane looks at her watch "I wonder where Neal is Mike? He should be here by now."

"I'll go knock his door Jane, be right back" Mike goes over to Neal's house and knocks his door.

"Oh, Hello Mike, sorry I didn't realise the time. The truth is I fell asleep lol."

"That's OK Neal, just come over whenever you are ready" Mike returns home.

When he goes in, he sees Sam and Lucy back. He looks at Alan in his jeans and plaid shirt feeling a little sorry for him. He looks unsure of himself. "Come on Alan lets get a beer eh?"

Alan smiles at Mike and they go to the fridge and get a beer each. While in the kitchen Mike has a word with Alan and tells him to relax "we are all friends here mate just enjoy yourself. Help yourself to a drink when you want one and the same with the food in there on the table, just help yourself."

When they go back to the lounge Mike asks Jane to keep an eye on Alan and make sure he doesn't feel side lined as Lucy and Sam are talking about stuff and are not including him much. "I think that's a job for Rebecca Mike, he likes her. I'll have a word with her, and we can both have a chat with him and see how things go."

Jane and Rebecca get hold of Alan and start chatting to him, asking him about his studies, where he lives, general chat about him. All the time Alan is looing at Rebecca and feeling himself getting excited by her.

Meanwhile, Mike chats with Sam and Lucy. They then hear a voice call and it's Neal from next door. He has let himself in through the back door and Jane goes to greet him. In the kitchen where he has come in Jane and Neal hug and kiss. Neal is in casual trousers and a checked shirt looking clean and smart with polished brown shoes. He hands Jane a gift and holds onto her arms softly telling her he has missed seeing her as it's been a while. "You know me Neal, sometimes life can get extremely busy and with our new friends we are often committed to visiting them or they us. Never mind Neal, you have not been forgotten and I will make a resolution to ensure we see you regularly in the New Year but for now let's join the others in the lounge and get you a drink."

They go through and Neal says hello to all and is introduced to Lucy and Alan as Sam's friends from college. Neal is comfortable meeting new people and is soon chatting to the youngsters taking Alan away from Rebecca.

This is not so much a party as a get together of friends to celebrate the New Year and so is quieter than might be normal. Mike puts on some dance music to liven it up a bit and the youngsters are soon in the middle of the room dancing while the 'oldies' sip their drinks and chat as they watch the younger members of the group.

Jane is the first to tell Rebecca and Mike how gorgeous Lucy is and looking so pretty in her plaits and that mini skirt. Lucy gives Jane the odd glance and a smile as she dances.

Rebecca agrees with Jane but says she finds Alan a very handsome young man who perhaps needs a good friend to help him with his social skills.

Mike is listening to all of this and is getting a little aroused at the thought of the women admiring and lusting after these young people. "Well ladies, let me tell you, although I agree with your sentiments I have to say, and I know she is your daughter Becks, but Samantha is an extremely pretty and sexy girl."

Rebecca smiles at Mike and Jane and can only agree with his statement saying that she is so glad they all became friends and are so close.

As the evening progresses Alan is beginning to relax a bit and enjoying chatting to Rebecca and Neal. Both men are lusting after her and are having a good laugh and joke with Rebecca. It can be seen by anyone watching that the evening is going well and a bit later they all start tucking into the nibbles as Jane brings out hot bites onto the table along with cheese and biscuits.

Alan gets a phone call from his mum to say she can pick him up which disappoints him a little as he really would have liked to stay the night. He tries to persuade her to have a drink and enjoy herself as he is fine at Sam's house. His mum says no, she will collect him around 1am. Alan tells Sam, and she tells Rebecca who now feels quite sorry for him as he is relaxing nicely with everyone and it's a shame he will have to go.

Alan disappears to the bathroom and is gone a long time. Rebecca tells Jane she will go and check on him as he is so long, and Jane tells her that is a good idea.

Rebecca goes to the bathroom door and quietly listens hearing a low grunting noise as if he may be sobbing and he is saying something, but she can't hear what. She knocks gently on the door and opens it "you alright Alan?" she asks in a whisper. He tries to hide his cock as Rebecca realises, he was masturbating and now can put some of the mumbling together in her head and knows he was saying her name. She closes the door behind her and comforts him. "I know not staying is a disappointment Alan but there will be other times, please don't get upset over it." She is trying to take the focus from his masturbating and is feeling quite aroused herself having caught him doing it.

Alan puts his head onto her shoulder and his arms around her saying "thank you Becky, you are so kind to me."

"You're a lovely chap Alan and I don't like seeing you upset or disappointed. Come on, why don't we go to my room to talk it out? We don't want anyone else seeing you upset, do we?" She smiles at him and takes his hand leading him to the bedroom. He gladly follows her and once they are inside, they sit on the edge of the bed and Rebecca kisses him as she holds his hand.

As they sit there her dress falls open along the slit and her thighs and stocking tops are on display. Alan looks down at them and tentatively touches her stocking tops with his fingertips as he looks at her hoping for approval. She cups his face in her hands and kisses him on the lips as she parts her thighs slightly so that Alan can slip his hand between them. This is now turning into a passionate embrace as Alan gently pulls Rebecca down onto the bed kissing her while his hand is caressing her inner thigh, and his fingertips rubs against her clit. "Oh, Alan, we shouldn't" Rebecca whispers but doesn't stop. Instead, she reaches down and unzipping Alan she pulls his cock out gripping it with her soft hand. Alan groans as he feels her stroking it. He slides a hand along her body and to her breasts cupping them each in turn and gently massaging them.

Rebecca whispers again "Let me give you a New Year treat Alan which I hope will lift your spirits." She slides to her knees on the floor and licks his cock before taking it into her mouth and sucking it. Alan moans and groans as he holds her head down on it and she sucks him deep. It isn't long before Alan squeals and jerks into Rebecca's mouth as he shoots his cum into her. She gags on it a little as she looks up at him, his cum dribbling from her mouth.

Alan relaxes back now and Rebecca lays beside him putting her arm around him and softly kissing him with little pecks on his cheek and neck. He turns to her and smiling says "thank you Rebecca, that was awesome, thank you so much."

After a suitable pause Rebecca gets up and tidies herself telling Alan to go and clean up in the bathroom while she goes back to the others.

Alan is happier now though his parting comment for the moment is "I still want to make love to you, Rebecca." She smiles and blows a kiss at him "one day Alan maybe one day." She goes back to the lounge and joins in while Alan cleans up before rejoining them. Jane asks Rebecca and knows that she has done something but is unsure what. They go to the kitchen taking out dishes and clearing up a bit so that Rebecca can tell Jane all about it. "He is quite a big boy Jane and really needs a good woman to shag him. I don't think a girl his own age would satisfy him."

"Hmm maybe when you're done with him, I can have a go!" she quips, and they both laugh and hug. Both women are now feeling extremely horny, and Rebecca tells Jane she has noticed Neal watching her a lot during the evening. Jane tells her that he is a good lover and that they occasionally get together for a session of sex, and he is good for an old guy. Rebecca tells Jane in a joking manner that they should swap Alan and Neal between them sometime. They both have a good laugh over this before rejoining the party.

When they return to the room Sam is having a slow dance with Mike and Lucy and Neal are watching with Alan. Rebecca grabs Alan for a dance and Lucy turns seeing Jane watching and goes over to grab her. Lucy and Jane dance slowly to the music and Lucy tells Jane she is so grateful for the chance to stay over with Sam "I can't thank you enough Jane. Maybe I can show how grateful I am later?"

Jane looks at her with a smile and whispers "maybe sweetie, lets see how things go" as she pecks her on the cheek. Meanwhile, Mike is getting close to Sam and hugging with her while Rebecca and Alan get close.

Neal is watching and getting horny and feeling left out. Rebecca sees him standing alone and asks Alan if he would mind if she danced with Neal for a bit. Alan is happy with that, let's face it, he has already had a good time with Rebecca. He feels a twinge of jealousy but knows that's silly and hands Rebecca to Neal.

"Listen up everyone, its nearly midnight, let's charge our glasses. Mike, now is the time to get ready in the garden." Jane organises everyone with drinks. "Now put your coats on, Mike has fireworks in the rear garden."

They all put on coats and take their glasses to the garden and listen for the chimes of Big Ben on the TV. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Happy New Year everyone! They all shout in a chorus. With hugs and kisses with everyone Mike then lights the fireworks which are lighting up the sky as they all watch while hugging close to keep warm.

Once the fireworks are finished, they all go back inside taking their coats off and getting drinks. Jane goes to the bathroom and as she comes out Lucy is standing there. Lucy grabs her and kisses her saying "thank you Jane" while she wraps her arms around Jane and holds her tight. Jane is so horny she responds positively with a kiss on the lips. As she pulls back, Jane runs her hand down over Lucy's pigtails telling her how pretty and cute she looks. Lucy stands with her hands resting openly on Jane's breasts as Jane feels her hair and kisses her again.

"We must go back now sweetheart" Jane whispers to Lucy and she goes back to the others leaving Lucy to use the bathroom. When Jane gets back to the others, they are all dancing and chatting. Rebecca is having a close dance with Neal. Alan is with Sam and Mike is sipping a drink and watching closely as the music slows and the evening begins to wind down.

Before too long a knock on the door and when Mike answers it's Alan's mum. He invites her in while Alan gets his coat as she is a little early. She is offered a drink but turns it down as she is driving. Mike brings Alan's mum into the lounge, and she meets the others much to Alan's embarrassment. Jane and Rebecca both settle Alan down as he is nervous that his mum is there. Jane tells his mum that he was welcome to stay over as is Lucy and Sam and they would have looked after him. Alan's mum thanks her and admits that she was unsure as she didn't know Jane and Mike. Jane assures her that he would be most welcome anytime. In fact, Jane invites her and her husband for dinner one evening when they are free, in the hope that she can feel more comfortable with them. Alan's mum thanks Jane for her invite and tells her they will take her up on that.

There is another knock on the door and it's Alan's dad. He has been sat in the car waiting and wondered if there was a problem. He is reassured that all is well and is brought in by Mike. "Your face is familiar, have we met before?" Alan's dad asks.

"I'm not sure, your face is familiar too, but I am useless with remembering people and their names, sorry" Mike laughs. By now Alan's mum has become involved with a deep conversation with Rebecca and Jane and Mike looks across at her and suggests to Alan's dad that he has a drink as his wife is driving. He agrees and Mike pours him a small glass of bubbly. They chat some more, and Mike keeps glancing over at Alan's mum thinking how sexy she is looking. She is wearing a mid-length dress covered with silvery sequins, a slit up the side, low cut around the neck, heels, diamante earrings and necklace, her hair straight with an under curl and is shortish being above the shoulders and around the neck. She has perfect make up with a subtle purple eye shadow, mascara and a pastel shade of purple lipstick. "So, you 2 been to a party then?" Mike asks.

"Yes, and because my wife wanted to make sure Alan was ok, she decided to drive, otherwise we would have had a taxi." He sees Mike looking at his wife and finds it erotic that another man appears to like her. Unknown to his wife Alan's dad has always had a thing about guys fancying her. It always has made him horny when guys look at her and admire her. They chat quite a bit and then he looks at Mike "That's your wife over there?"

"Yes, Jane and our friend Rebecca is with them. Let me introduce you to everyone. This is Jane my wife and our friend Rebecca" he introduces them. "Ladies, this is, oh sorry I didn't get your name...."

"I'm Steve and this is my wife Trixie."

"Nice to meet you both" Mike shakes his hand and softly kisses Trixie on the cheek and they all hug or shake hands. "Let me introduce the rest of the party, this is Neal our next-door neighbour. Over here is Samantha, Rebecca's daughter, of course you know Alan lol, and this is Lucy a friend of Sam and Alan."

Trixie and Steve get along well with the others and between the adults a little flirting goes on while the younger one's huddle together having their own discussions. Mike is obviously turned on by the look of Trixie and Jane knows it, so she clings to Steve a bit and is warming to him as well. Trixie looks at her watch and reminds every one of the time. They then decide it is time to leave and Steve calls Alan over to say goodbye to everyone. Alan smiles nervously and says goodbye as do his parents. Jane and Mike see his mum and dad to the door as Alan gives Sam and Lucy a hug and kiss before leaving. As he is about to go Rebecca grabs him and hugs him giving him a kiss and telling him she will see him again, she is sure. As Alan joins his parents at the front door, he sees his mum get a tight hug and a kiss from Mike and his dad gets the same from Jane. Mike even manages a sly fingertip stroke of Trixie's thigh in the slit to which she responds with a smile before they turn and leave.

When Mike and Jane get back to the lounge, they see Neal talking to Rebecca and Sam while Lucy watches on. Neal looks at his watch and tells everyone that he should be going as it's getting real late now. He thanks Jane and Mike for the evening and gives Jane a big tight hug and a lingering kiss on the lips. Jane, once her mouth is free, whispers she will see him soon in the New Year. He goes off home leaving the others. When at home Neal is feeling extremely horny and straight away masturbates over the girls he has been with that evening.

Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers
12