Getting to Meet Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren knows my body and its reactions well and could clearly see what was occurring so the timing of her next comments was no accident.

"It looks like the poor thing is struggling to get there." She said, knowing I wasn't.

"Maybe you should lend her 'Mike's cock', see if that helps"

Gasping, I teetered on the edge as she asked,

"So, Chrissy, is that what you want? Do you need to feel Mike's cock inside you?"

I cried out breathlessly as I came hard. Cum spurted through the slits in my cage and shot about four feet onto the bed. Mike drew his feet away overly dramatically and my body arched uncontrollably. I still held the wand hard against the cage, eking out the last of my orgasm, cum now dribbling pathetically and pooling around the base of my penis and the ring of my chastity cage

Mike and Lauren clearly thought this show was hilarious especially in light of her last comment and they howled with laughter. As I started to come down; my shame and embarrassment grew and I began to dread what was about to happen.

"Well done Chrissy, it looks like the thought of Mike's cock up your arse was all you needed!" Lauren goaded, "but now it's time to wrap your lips around Mike's cock."

Mike lifted the base of his cock towards me and I slowly stood and approached the bed. I placed my arms on the bed and crawled towards him reluctantly. On all fours now, I leant down and came close to his lap.

Closing my eyes I leaned forward and closed my lips around the tip of his penis. It was surprisingly warm and tasteless but I felt him stirring in my mouth.

Lauren got up from where she had been laying and circled the bed. As I started to run my mouth up and down Mike's cock, his actual cock not a rubber substitute, I heard her taking photos with her phone.

"Grab the base of his cock and look at me!" she instructed.

I did as she told me, wrapping my hand with my long painted nails around his erection and turning my face towards her, all the while sucking the head of his cock. She indicated for me to pause and I allowed her to take an unmistakable photo of me giving her boyfriend a blowjob.

Mike was fully hard now and murmuring his enjoyment. Unintentionally I had started to stroke the base of his cock as I sucked and he was clearly enjoying the attention.

Lauren laid her phone down and reached down to caress my aching cock and balls. They were predictably coated in my dribbled cum and she said to Mike,

"Oh my god, she must be enjoying sucking your cock, she's very wet between her legs!"

I continued licking his cock, now slick with my saliva and Lauren said,

"I think that's enough now Chrissy, I'm getting almost as wet and horny as you and my pussy needs some attention."

I lifted my head and removed my hand from Mike's fully erect cock and Lauren motioned me to lie down on my back. Mike quickly stood up and Lauren climbed onto the bed and straddled me with her pussy just above my face.

Mike wasted no time in coming around and placing both hands on her hips. Now lying prone beneath her, I watched intently as Mike brought the tip of his cock to her pussy. She rested her head on my stomach as, in one slow, smooth movement; he slid his entire length inside her.

I saw her body tense and heard her moan as he did, and then again as he withdrew. He continued to slide in and out slowly, not rushing and Lauren started to squirt immediately and uncontrollably. Just little dribbles really that ran down onto my face below.

Seeing an opportunity I stretched up and started to lick her clitoris.

"Oh my fucking god" she gasped.

I felt her let go and a huge stream of cum erupted from her pussy instantly, almost blinding me. I continued to lick furiously, gulping occasionally to deal with the deluge.

Mike was clearly used to my wife squirting when she came and did not hesitate or slow down at all; if anything he increased his pace, still sliding in fully on every stroke.

"No stop!" I heard Lauren beg but Mike was clearly not intending to stop.

It was impossible for me to lick Laurens pussy without occasionally flicking along Mike's penis or have the tip of my nose graze along his length and I suppose this was only causing more pleasure for him. He started to fuck her harder and harder and I couldn't help but share his excitement, my own cock straining again at its confinement.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he announced needlessly, pounding her. Lauren was silent apart from desperate moans but I felt her tense and she squeezed my legs hard. I was still abusing her clit, licking it gently but constantly but now she reached around and pushed my head down, stopping me.

I was fascinated as Mike approached his orgasm, watching his cock and my wife's pussy. Abruptly he grasped the base of his cock and pulled out continuing to stroke himself firmly.

"Do you want a taste, Chrissy?" he taunted and I saw his balls twitch as he started to ejaculate.

He cried out loudly and furiously as he coated her pussy and my face with his thick white stream of cum, there seemed to be loads of it as he continued to milk himself, squeezing every last drop out. The cum covering Lauren's pussy started to slide down towards my face, and I opened my mouth, willingly accepting it all. I starting licking Lauren's clit again and she cried out as her body shuddered and she came again, spurting small dribbles.

She was clearly unable to produce much liquid from her tortured pussy and only really succeeded in 'watering' down Mike's cum which washed into my mouth quicker.

After less than a minute of this debauchery, Lauren literally collapsed to the side laughing. I was once again feeling extremely horny and frustrated as I lay there, licking my lips, tasting the combined juices of my wife and her lover.

Mike had sat down in the chair I had recently vacated and surveyed the situation regally.

"It's hard to decide who enjoyed that more?" he said smirking.

"It was me!" my wife shouted, laughing, "Oh my fucking god, I feel drained."

"Well, I'm pretty drained myself... ask your husband, I would imagine that little slut is pretty full now" He sniggered as I blushed.

"Oh, leave him alone...' Lauren defended, "It's the first time he's tried one of your cream-pies fresh" She looked at me, "But I doubt it'll be the last time"

I sat up feeling embarrassed and superfluous to their post-orgasmic conversation and clearly Lauren felt the same way because she said,

"Pop downstairs and get us some water please Chrissy and then I think you can call it a night"

I must have looked totally shell-shocked and she continued,

"Well, Mike's on a business trip isn't he? So, he can't exactly head home now. He's going to stay here tonight so I've left some stuff in the spare room for you."

It's incredible that after asking my wife to cheat on me, asking her to fuck someone else, this small insignificant act seemed the most disloyal. I was felt rejected and conflicted as I nevertheless went to our kitchen and brought up some water for them both.

When I returned they were cuddled together, still naked, on our bed and Lauren had turned the TV on. They took the water eagerly though they both still had wine to drink and Lauren looked at me and said,

"That'll do sweetie. Go to bed and I'll see you in the morning"

I closed the door as I left and could hear the TV and them chatting although the conversation was muffled.

I went to our spare bedroom and saw that Lauren had left me out a shorty nightie that I occasionally wore to bed. She had also left me my toothbrush so had clearly pre-planned all this. I removed the stockings and bra that was pretty much all I was left wearing and slipped the nightie on.

Climbing into bed I was soon desperately trying to stimulate myself to cum again. Despite all the humiliation I had suffered tonight I was still impossibly horny and turned on. Without the strong vibrations of the wand however all I managed to do was tease and edge myself, the cage making the situation much worse. I couldn't help wondering if they would fuck again and having seen the action up close, my imagination was so much more vivid. I could picture Mike's hard cock and my wife's willing pussy.

I was shaking with frustration as I rubbed and shook my chastity cage but it was far too small and close fitting to allow me release and after an hour or so, I fell asleep.

I had anticipated a restless night. I imagined myself tossing and turning in cuckolded angst but in fact I slept so heavy that the next thing I heard was Lauren opening the bedroom door.

I turned as she walked in and saw that she had brought me a cup of coffee which she placed gently on the bedside cabinet.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said smiling. "It's just after eight and Mike's just left."

I didn't know how to react and lay there quietly, listening as she spoke.

"I had a fantastic night last night, and so did Mike. He sends his best by the way" she reached over and touched my arm gently. She passed over the key to my cage and nodded as she said sympathetically,

"It's probably time you took that one off honey"

I quickly removed my chastity cage and saw there were small indentations all around the head of my penis where the cage had restrained me so tightly. I sighed heavily, relishing my freedom.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked seriously. "Is that how your fantasy looked?"

"Oh god Lauren..." I began but stalled quickly. "It was... erm. It was so intense.... And real... and oh..." I finished weakly

"To be honest, I really wanted it to be special for you too." She said earnestly. "You're my little cuckold sissy husband and I love you so much!"

"Oh kitten, it was amazing" I answered and realised I meant it. "It was unbelievably intense and humiliating but, yes, I loved it... And I love you"

She climbed into the bed beside me and we lay there cuddled together, enjoying the intimacy for a few minutes and then she said,

"How about we both go and have showers and you can show me how much you appreciate me fucking a big cock for you?"

"Oh, you did it for me, did you?" I replied sarcastically.

"Absolutely... I got no enjoyment from fucking Mike last night at all baby" she answered shamefacedly lying.

"And..." she looked at me pointedly, "I got no enjoyment from fucking him this morning before he left either."

My cock stirred and started to get hard and Lauren laughed as she noticed.

"I've got to be honest with you though baby, he came really deep inside me this time, I don't think the shower will help that much"

I was erect now and she reached over and gently slapped my hard cock.

"Don't be getting any ideas cuckyboy, you're on clean-up duty only. Don't think for one second you're gonna cum anytime soon. I've decided that you're better off when you cum less frequently!"

I tried to look disappointed but my stiff cock gave me away as it twitched with the thought of a longer period of chastity.

"I'm glad you enjoyed last night, I know Mike did." She added. "He said you're really good as giving blowjobs..." and then smirked as I blushed.

She took my hand now and led me towards our bedroom.

"In fact, he said next time he stays over, he might let you finish the job!"

My heart sank but my dick stayed hard!

12