Getting What She Needs

Story Info
A married MILF gets fingered on the subway.
3.1k words
4.31
53.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,519 Followers

The blare of the subway horn disrupted my daydream while waiting to go home. It was late night and I was stuck in Brooklyn after a concert with my girlfriends. I wasn't really a subway kinda gal, but my phone was dead and the cabs costed a fortune so I decided to straphang.

The subway car was surprisingly packed for 11PM, but I guess that's just New York. It never shuts the fuck up. I'd moved here two decades ago, and now at 42 felt like I'd experienced everything. Apparently, though, I was wrong.

As the L train cozied up to the next stop, a few people exited, but even more entered. One of those newcomers was a very tall, very muscular, and very handsome, I might add, young black man. He was in a wifebeater, arms and shoulders bulging as he barged in. His cocky demeanor and showboat swagger screamed early 20s, and I flushed with embarrassment at getting hot for someone nearly the same age as my son!

He must've seen me bite my lip because he beelined to the open spot behind me, then put an arm on the pole by my head.

"Damn lil' mama, what's your name?" he leaned in.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, turning to avoid eye contact. Twenty years in New York will make any woman numb to catcalls, but I had to admit I was flattered. He was young and handsome, I had already exited youth and was heading towards middle age, and even though my body stayed tight, I did miss some of the attention.

"I'm serious, sweetheart," he prodded, this time placing his left hand on my hip. His right was still holding the pole, and my petite body sank back into him as the packed train jostled. "I wanna get to know you."

I had to admit his body felt nice. It had been a while since my husband made me melt with just a touch. Since it was only harmless flirtation... I decided to play along and looked back. The man had a warm smile, but there was a hint of lascivious perversion hiding underneath. Just enough to make my thighs warm...

"Please, I could be your mother," I responded in a joking manner, half-attempting to escape his tightening grasp, half enjoying it...

"Maybe that's why I like you," he whispered back, then slid his left hand from my hip onto my bare leg.

I was wearing a tight cocktail dress so my skin was easily accessible. He traced from the outside of my thigh across the front until his long fingers curled around my inner gap. When he gripped my soft flesh, a heat I hadn't felt in years coursed through my crotch, and I let out a breathy, sensual exhale that could not be misconstrued.

"I knew you'd like that, pretty lady," he told me while rubbing up and down my inner leg.

His hands were so large and hot, my neglected pussy couldn't take it anymore--it began leaking into my panties. As I shivered back into the young man, who must've stood at least 6'5", I felt quite scandalous. I'm a married woman for Christ's sake! But the way he made me feel--so deliciously weak and controlled--is something I've always craved.

My own husband came in around 5'10", had foregone working out years ago, and definitely wasn't a "take charge" kind of guy. Don't get me wrong I love him to death, but does his body "drive me wild with desire" (Liza Minnelli, Cabaret)? Not so much.

"What's your name, honey?" the stranger asked, a finger now brushing dangerously close to my lacy thong.

"Hnnggg, uhhhh," I breathed. "C-candace."

"Now that's a proper white lady name," he laughed. "I'm Demar, and it's very nice to meet you."

"Uhhhh...!"

My passion squealed out as Demar slid his long finger passed my panties, straight into my yearning cunt! I couldn't believe he had violated me like that! I thought about making a scene, but a titillating upwards curl left me unable to speak, and only pathetic, needy moans escaped. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and pulled me closer while exploring my pink insides.

"Shhhh..." he whispered. "You don't want anyone to hear, do you?"

It was getting hard to suppress my wanton moans. Every time he re-entered my wet slot I wanted to cry out with pleasure! This man's fingers were getting me so riled up. But he's right, we're in public! And I have a ring on my finger!!! I looked back and shook my head pathetically.

"Good. Then you just stay quiet now and let Daddy play with his little girl."

The taboo of him pretending to be older made me feel terribly submissive, and though it was ridiculous to be referred to as a "little girl", that's how I felt around this experienced sexual beast. I could tell he knew his way around a woman, and I was flushed with nervous excitement about what I might learn if I stayed. I thought my sex life had probably already peaked, but Demar had thus far only used one finger!

"You got nice titties on you, girl," he commented from above.

He wasn't wrong. I do have nice tits. To be frank, I have a pretty rockin' bod that's aged gracefully. My tummy's still trim, my breasts are large but not yet overly pendulous, and my ass and hips are healthy and round. I wore this dress to show off, since I've been wanting to feel sexy again, and I guess it worked.

"Thanks..." I whispered, still aware that we were surrounded by people. "You're um... pretty big," I reciprocated with a stroke to his muscular forearm.

Now that I'd accepted his advances, he grunted and shoved in another finger. I was his, at least for a little while.

"That's not all that's big, baby," he replied with an expert hip grind.

"Oh my..." I gasped as I arched my ass back and felt the cobra in his sweatpants.

My husband and I married very early, and aside from a few flirtations I haven't strayed far. He's quite average down there, so with minimal extramarital experience I was shocked by the massive slab rubbing against me. Demar pulled me closer and humped it up and down my tight dress.

"Oh, you're hot for me alright," he chuckled upon seeing my animalistic response.

I started bucking faster on his fingers, nearly causing my juices to spew on the floor, or worse, someone's pants! I attempted to calm myself, but simply couldn't with this young sex god's massive digits contorting my insides. My pussy walls thickened around his fingers and sucked, begging to be stuffed deeper.

"Relax, lil' mama, we still got a few stops."

I'd completely forgotten about my destination--and husband!--in the midst of our carnal dance. Before I could check our location, Demar placed his thumb on my growing clit and pressed.

"Mmmmmm... UH!" Fortunately, my loud groans were silenced by the wailing subway.

His thumb continued its aggressive assault, pushing and prodding against my little clit until it hardened, engorged with passion. With two fingers still jammed in me, I felt like I was on sexual fire! I was grinding and writhing against Demar's giant, hard body. He tapped my sensitive nub over and over, fluids now coating his hand.

"I know you need more," he astutely declared. "I know this isn't enough for a little slut like you." Of course, he was right....

In the midst of my reverie, on the verge of a public orgasm, Demar suddenly slipped his fingers out and returned both hands to my curvy hips. I looked back at him with feral desire and desperate confusion. I was so fucking close, why'd he stop!

"This our stop, baby girl. Now let's get off so Daddy can give you what you need."

I was so conflicted. On one hand, I was about to cheat on my husband. Ruin the sancity of our marriage. But on the other.... I could finally receive the sex I'd desired my whole life. The kind of sex where a man takes charge and ruts his woman like an animal. The kind that makes you fucking shriek with ecstasy! I knew I wasn't going to find that at home, and I had sort of already cheated.... So I made a step towards the exit.

"That's a good bitch," Demar said as he led me out.

Though I usually found that language demeaning, this time it turned me on insatiably. Because that's what I was! A bitch in heat! To be used, to be fucked hard, to please. That's what I needed.

Demar led me up the stairs and I realized we weren't remotely close to my exit. What was I doing??? Should I turn around?? Before I could second guess, Demar faced me and planted his soft, succulent lips over mine. As we kissed me, he squeezed my juicy ass and gave it a playful spank.

While walking a few blocks south, Demar told me to take my panties off. I felt so slutty as I looked around and slid them down--all for another man.

Before I could get them in my purse, Demar said, "nah, I'm keepin' that," then snatched my soggy thong and put it in his pocket.

"Where are we going?" I asked, unsure if he was taking me to his house.

"I'll be honest with you, I got somewhere to be right now. But I'm takin' a little time out for my baby girl cuz I know how bad you fiendin' for this dick. Ain't that right? You want Daddy's black dick?"

"Yes, D-daddy..." I whispered with a seductive mix of embarrassment, shame and arousal.

We arrived at a park and snuck through the gate, then Demar sat me on a bench. He placed my hand on the bulge snaking down his leg and had me rub it. I continued for what was apparently too long, because he said:

"Come on, girl, don't play no games. Daddy needs his dick sucked, you know what to do."

I slowly pulled his pants down, still slightly uneasy with the situation, then encountered his Big Black Cock. And I'm saying it like that because that's what it was. BBC.

This thing blew my husband's penis out of the water! It was so much longer, thicker, heftier, I felt wildly horny even being near it. It was like male sex incarnate! I touched it with curiosity, tingles flooding my pussy as I greeted what was about to change my world.

"It's big, huh?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yeah..." I replied awestruck.

"Bigger than your husband's?" He pointed at my ring and I blushed.

"Yes.... much...." I answered, flustered.

"Good. I want you thinkin' about this next time he sticks that little noodle in you. Think about what you're missin'. Now go on, baby girl, get to suckin'. I don't got much time and I still needa crack open that pretty pussy."

"Oh... sorry..." I said with embarrassed deference, then dipped my lips onto his brown crown.

This obviously wasn't my first blowjob, but it was the first where I actually had to try. I could barely even wrap my lips around his head, let alone get all 9 inches down my throat! I tried as best I could, bobbing and sputtering, smearing lipstick across his rod in the process.

"You look like a proper hoe chokin' on that dick with your makeup running," he commented from above.

With one hand gripping my ponytail he jammed even more of his cock down. I coughed and tried to slap against his legs but he just kept making me suck him. I felt like a sex toy, a little hole for him to get off in, and that just about made me cum right there, untouched! He sensed my desperate need to be used and yanked me up off the bench.

"Hold on, girl, Daddy's boutta ride."

"Oh!" I peeped after he lifted my dress up from the back and pushed me forward.

I grabbed the bench and braced as Demar pulled my ass cheek to the side and slid his thick head up and down my slit. He kept toying with my cunt, coaxing more fluid out, making me crave him. I started gyrating back, hoping the head might glide in so I could finally get my fill.

"That's right, baby, work those hips," he instructed with both hands gripping my tush.

He smacked it over and over while I worked my ass back, using whorish technique my husband had never seen! Demar had brought the skank out of me! He finally placed the head at my entrance, and I ground into him with a back arch that would make a porn star jealous.

"Ooooohhhhh...." I moaned as his initial inches pried open my dripping hole.

I pushed back harder, each gyration met with wider stretched lips, a deeper filled hole. My hungry cunt still ached and gobbled up even more; it turns out I love being stuffed! The sensation was incredible!

Demar's dick was like two of my husband's, and I wasn't sure how I could go back to my less virile mate. I now knew my pussy was made for dicks like this. Big dicks from aggressive men that fill it beyond what it can handle. It took me 42 years to realize I'm an insatiable whore.

"Daaaamnnn, mami, you like that black dick huh?"

"Yesssss..." I hissed and thrust back harder.

"What's that?" he asked gruffly, crouching over me and lightly gripping my throat.

"Yes, Daddy..." I whispered, then he shot forward with a powerful grunt.

"OH!" I cried back.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, that's some good pussy you got," he huffed while plowing more rapidly. "Good and tight for Daddy."

"Ohhh!!!" I squealed as a hand slid up my dress and felt around my clit. "Oh YES!!!! Yes, Daddy, yes!!!"

"Yeah, bitch, you like that black dick in your guts?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!"

"You ever had a dick this deep? You ever been fucked like this?"

"NO!" I shrieked, because it's true, I hadn't.

I'd never felt anything like this! This pure, raw, passionate fiery pleasure. This divine satisfaction.

"Your husband can't fuck you like this, can he?"

I felt shameful replying so remained silent, but Demar wouldn't have it. He ripped his cock out of my gaping hole and repeated.

"Does your husband fuck you this good, bitch? Does his dick hit all your spots? Answer me!"

He nestled his tip between my slick labia which made clear the visceral emptiness inside me. I desperately needed to fill the void.

"N-no, Daddy...." I whispered coyly while my hips trying to hook in an inch or two. "My husband doesn't fuck me like you do..." I felt a wave of shame, but also catharsis upon this admission.

"That's right. His bitch ass don't fuck you like Daddy do," Demar confirmed while re-entering. "No one fucks you like Daddy do!" he roared with a power hump.

"OHH!! DADDY!!!" I wailed. "No! No one, Daddy, no one!!!!"

"Tell me it's mine, bitch. Tell me this my pussy!"

"It's your pussy, Daddy, it's yours! Not my husband's, it's yooouuurrrsss!!!"

"That's right. All mine," he huffed. "Now I'm gonna seed your guts, baby girl. Gonna knock your ass up with my black baby!"

"Oh! Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy!! Give me your babies! Knock me up!!!"

I had no intentions of having another child, nor did I think I'd get pregnant, but still, the thought of this random man coming into my life, knocking me up, and owning me was extremely sexy. I was ready to burst all over him.

"Let's see you cum, girl. I know you're close."

He sped up while pulling my hair back with one hand, spanking my ass with the other. I was flailing so hard my tits flew out of my dress, jiggling with each brutal thrust. A few well-timed nipple pinches from Demar sent me over the edge.

"DAAADDDYYYY!!!" I shouted as I exploded, like we weren't fucking in a park on 12th street.

"OH FUCKKKK!! Your pussy's milking my cock baby!!!"

He grabbed my tits and slammed forward, then lifted me off the bench, roaring while flooding my pussy with his progeny. I gasped! I was impaled balls deep, held in the air as if I was a flesh light! I couldn't believe he was this strong. Even more, I thought his girth might rip me in half! Soon, though, his penis wilted and plopped out with a wet belch.

"Damn, that's what I needed," he sighed after placing me back down.

It was difficult to get my bearings with his cum pouring down my thighs. I turned around to fix myself but he sat me back on the bench.

"Clean me up, baby girl," he ordered while guiding my head to his crotch.

I sucked Demar's dick clean, something I rarely do for my husband, then he pulled up his pants. I stood, fixed my dress and hair, and wobbled on my heels toward the man who just made me cum harder than I ever had before.

"So.... that was nice..." I said sheepishly.

"Yeah, you a good fuck lil' mama. I like them older married gals. I know what you missin' and like givin' you what you need," he said with a wet kiss.

I smiled bashfully. He definitely knew what I needed.

"I hate to bounce on you like this, but I gotta head out soon."

"No, it's okay. I should get home too," I replied, guilt and embarrassment rising in my chest.

"You know, I ride the L every day around this time. If you're ever missin' me, you know where to go." He rubbed his cock, which was already growing, against my ass.

"Oh... okay..." I answered shyly. Would I really see him again? Would I crave him that badly?

We walked back to the gate and parted ways after another spicy smooch. I knew I looked like shit so I headed to a CVS to use the bathroom. Inside, I wiped my makeup and made myself somewhat presentable. I sat on the toilet for a while until most of his jizz dripped out, then checked the mirror for the last time.

I thought I looked sexy, and apparently so did Demar. Though I felt terrible about my infidelity, I couldn't deny Demar made me hotter than hell. I thought I deserved to have mind-blowing sex at least once in my life, so with a final determined smile, I stepped out and went home. Now I can only hope the craving doesn't return.....

sissy11
sissy11
1,519 Followers