Getting What You Wish For

Story Info
Greg brings Julia's fantasy of a forced gangbang to life.
5.5k words
4.58
30.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: this isn't really a non-consensual story, as will become clear as you read it. All the same, it plays into the same kinks and so seems best placed in this category. If you want something less consensual, try Bargaining for Survival.

"I want to be forced to fuck a group of anonymous men."

"You mean you want to be gang raped?"

"No. I mean, looking from the outside it would look like that. But I would have given my permission, so it wouldn't be rape."

"Okay, I'm intrigued. Tell me more."

"It might start with me being kidnapped. I'd be bundled into a van whilst walking on the streets of our city. I'd be blindfolded and gagged and maybe molested whilst in the van. But then the van would arrive at a destination. I would be stripped and tied down to a table. Then men would take me."

"How many men?"

"The more the better. I'd be tied to the table all night - perhaps at a party where there are exclusive guests. I'd be blindfolded all evening and would lose count of the number of men who were cumming in and all over me. Maybe 20. Maybe 50. I don't know. The main thing is that I would have no control over it; no control over the number of men, over how they fuck me, over how long it lasts, or over when each man fucks me."

"Holy shit, that's hot. Is this just a fantasy, or would you want it to become true?"

"Oh no, just a fantasy. Obviously I am faithful to you."

"But what about if you were single? Would you do it then?"

"I don't know. I would want to...if I was single perhaps I would...but I don't think I could keep myself safe."

"What about if I gave you permission and was there to protect you?"

(Long, long pause)

"I mean...would you do that? Wouldn't you get jealous?"

(Another long pause. Suddenly this conversation has taken on a more serious tone.)

"I don't think so. If the men were purely anonymous, I think I would find it hugely erotic to see you giving yourself over fully to raw sexuality. As long as it was just sex, no emotional attachments, and I got to fuck you afterwards, I'd love it. And of course you could use our safe word if you needed me to get you out of a situation that was too much."

"I love you for the way you said that. Mmmm...you've made my fantasy so much hotter, thank you. I'm imagining all this happening with you there to protect me, to watch over me, and to help me escape if I needed it. It makes my fantasy even better; before, I just couldn't imagine actually doing it in a way that would keep me feeling safe, and that nagging thought got in the way of my imagination running wild. Now I can imagine you standing over me, protecting me as I get fucked all night by strangers. Damn, I love you."

"So...just a fantasy? Or would you like it to happen for real?"

"You're serious, aren't you? Fine, then, I'll bite. The way you describe it? That I'd like to do for real. But of course it's not possible, is it?"

----------------------

Almost as soon as that conversation ended, Greg started daydreaming about bringing Julia's fantasy to life. At first, he agreed with her parting comment that it wouldn't be possible to do this for real. Still, it made the fantasy that much more of a turn on that he knew she would like it to come true, with him as her protector.

It made him feel powerful, and on their monthly kink nights he started to play around with the fantasy as a role-play; tying her up, blindfolded, and pretending to be a succession of strangers invading her pussy.

The speed and ferocity with which Julia came in those role-plays told Greg that she was enjoying the possibility of this becoming real just as much as he was.

It wasn't until a friend of Greg's mentioned 'Liberation', the new sex-positive club in their home city, that his plan really clicked into place. A quick skim of the Liberation website, and Greg was convinced that this was the place where Julia could live out her fantasies for real. As his excitement started to build, a plan started to take shape in his head.

-----------------------------

Julia and Greg made sure they had a date night once every week, where they focused on connecting with each other. Over the course of their relationship, they had both gradually dropped most of their inhibitions, and both had admitted to each other how sexual they were. As time went on, Julia started to share her fantasies in more detail, which was where the conversation about being forced into an apparent gang rape had emerged.

In turn, Greg had been open about his desire to exhibit Julia's body for strangers to lust after. Both loved the freedom and intimacy of sharing these deep desires with each other, without judgement.

As time went on, Greg suggested (and Julia agreed) that once a month their date nights should become kink nights, where she relinquished control to him. They wrote a contract together that rewarded her for how much control she gave over to him; at first they took baby steps, checking in regularly with each other that this was what they wanted.

But as Greg settled into the role of master and Julia of slave, it became clear how much they both loved these monthly nights, and each became more adventurous and more sure of the other's consent. A few days before each kink night, Greg would message Julia with a simple 'How adventurous are you feeling this month? xxxx' along with a link to their agreed contract.

Julia would respond with a single digit from 0-5, indicating a specific set of permissions within the contract, with 0 opting out entirely, and 5 giving over complete control, with no rules whatsoever.

It was very rare for Julia to respond with less than a 3, and most months she sent back: '4. I can't wait. xxxx'. She had never sent a 5, though when she had received the message from Greg in recent months, she had found herself hesitating more and more, hovering between 4 and 5. Each time, though, she would read the contract, shivering in anticipation of the kink night to come, and come to the description of level 5: 'There are no rules; ignore the boundary clauses below. Treat me as a sex slave without any rights, voice or control.' The boundary clauses included, amongst other things, that no-one else should be involved.

She desperately wanted to give Greg total control with no rules, but there was a small part of her brain that held back each time. She knew that her and Greg had written the contract together and she could see that he was enjoying their adventurousness as much as her but she still worried that, if she sent a 5, Greg would be disgusted by his slut wife.

It was Greg who broached the subject, eventually, after a particularly enjoyable '4' night of pussy-spanking and nipple clamps, with Julia tied to the bed and powerless throughout.

"I love what these nights have done for our relationship. Not just the sex itself, although that is mindblowing. It's all the time in between our kink nights too; we are so open and honest in our communication. I feel closer to you than I ever have.

"I have wondered for a while, though. Why don't you ever send a '5' in reply? I mean, the more kinky we go, the more we both love it. I will never, ever pressure you to do more than you want to, but it seems obvious to me that we would both relish the prospect of a '5' night."

"I know, I know. I want to. I have been so close to typing '5' most months this past year. I get soaking wet just at the thought of it, and what you would force me to do if I did. But would you really want me to? I mean, wouldn't you be disgusted at the slut your wife has become?"

At this comment, Greg stopped his stroking of Julia's feet and crawled up the bed, taking her into one of his trademark bear hugs that made her feel completely safe from the world around her.

"You know how crazy that sounds, right? Every step of the way we have been talking about this, encouraging one another, and opening up to each other. We both want this. Your worries are simply the sexual shame that you have been taught to feel.

"But you know me better than that. You have always been a slut deep inside, and you shouldn't feel an ounce of shame at that. I love the sexual wantonness inside you. Damn, I worship the slut in your nature. I want it to come out more and more, because that signals your sexual freedom and lack of shame. It's that escape from shame that is so hot. I wouldn't be offering you a '5' night unless I wanted you to say yes."

"Do you...do you really mean that?" A flood of warmth, love and safety flowed through Julia at Greg's words, and she burrowed herself more deeply into his chest.

"I really mean it. Just as an example, do you remember months ago when we talked about your fantasies of being tied down and used as a fucktoy all night at some exclusive party? That's the sort of '5' night I'm imagining. You know I would love that."

Even as Greg was speaking, and despite the fact that he had unloaded his cum deep down Julia's throat, and all over her clamped nipples not an hour earlier, his impressive cock thickened and hardened again at the images of Julia's fantasy flicking through his brain. Images that had filled his mind in many an idle moment over the past few months.

Further conversations were cut short as Greg re-tied Julia's wrists to the bed restraints and licked and fucked her pussy to 7 or 8 orgasms, before filling her with any remaining cum his balls could muster.

The moment for discussion had passed, and neither said anything more about it as they drifted to sleep.

----------------------------

'5. Keep me safe. I love you. xxxx'

Oh. Fuck. Greg read the message again. It had appeared almost instantly after he had sent his usual monthly question, 4 days before their kink night.

He immediately knew what he wanted to do with her adventurousness and, before he had a chance to hesitate, he called the office at Liberation. The manager picked up and Greg explained what he wanted, adrenaline coursing through his veins as he did so.

"Wow. We haven't ever had a request quite like that here. Hmmm...okay, we can accommodate it on one condition: Julia gives full consent to me personally on the night. I will meet you on the door and you must explain exactly what will happen to her in my presence. She must say yes in my earshot."

Oh fuck. This is actually happening. "Okay, we can do that. Will this Thursday work for you?"

"Perfect; we are hosting an exclusive launch of a new range of sex dolls. Julia would make the perfect centrepiece. Everyone on the guestlist will have provided proof that they are sexually healthy as a condition for entrance. Join us at 9pm, to start at 10pm."

---------------------

'Wear these xxxx'.

Greg was nowhere to be seen on Thursday morning as Julia returned from her morning shower, but the note left no doubt that their monthly kink night was starting early.

Greg had laid out a full-length crotchless body stocking, and a pair of crotchless panties for Julia to wear. He often instructed her to wear wild underwear underneath her professional work clothes; it always made her pussy tingle throughout the day as she felt the lace on her body, even whilst acting as the consummate professional.

Throughout their relationship, Greg explained that one of the things he loved was the contrast between the innocent, proper persona she gave off in public and the wild sexual appetites she showed him in private. Allowing her sexuality to extend as far as her underwear felt risque and secret, especially as they worked in the same place and therefore bumped into each other quite often through the day.

Throughout this particular day, Julia's mind raced at the message she had sent earlier in the week, and what that meant for tonight. Greg hadn't even acknowledged it (he never did so) and so it was with a sense of unreality that she met him on their break, chatting nonchalantly about work matters even as they both knew the upcoming night was going to take their sexual adventures further than ever.

At long, long last the work day ended, and Julia set off to walk the 30 minutes home to their house. As she entered a short alleyway between two streets, she noticed a man walking behind her. Nothing unusual, but for some reason her hackles raised.

Just as she was about to leave the alleyway another man, this one masked, stood across the exit. Before she could react, the man behind her threw his arms around her, pinning her to him. A split second afterwards, the man in front of her threw a hood over her head and lifted her legs.

Kicking and screaming to no avail, Julia was bundled into the back seat of a waiting car, which drove off at speed. Terrified, Julia screamed and tried to kick out, but was soon restrained by handcuffs and ankle restraints, with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth before the hood was put back over her head.

It was all she could do to breathe through her nose to avoid passing out, and so she had no way of protesting when hands grabbed her everwhere. The stranger next to her grunted in surprise as he mauled her tits, finding no bra and bullet-hard nipples.

"She's enjoying this," the stranger said in a gruff voice. Another man (presumably the masked man from earlier) just chuckled. As the initial shot of terror-driven adrenaline ebbed away, Julia reluctantly admitted the truth of the man's words. Her body was on fire.

Her unwilling bodily response was confirmed by the man's next actions. With no warning and no pretence at gentleness, he thrust one hand up her skirt and grunted again with surprise as he found a dripping wet pussy unemcumbered by any material.

Wasting no time, he thrust two fingers into her and roughly pushed them in and out. It wasn't sexy, it wasn't loving, but Julia could feel her body responding to the attack with buiding excitement. Fuck. I really do want this.

The ferocity of the initial kidnapping had driven the kink night completely from Julia's mind but as the stranger invaded her pussy it forced her to remember the underwear she was wearing.

The parallels between the fantasy that she had shared with Greg and these actual events was so strong that her heart leapt. She was sure that this must be Greg's doing. But what if it isn't? She found that this uncertainty made the kidnapping even hotter in her mind, and she felt her juices flow even more around this stranger's fingers. In any case, it isn't as if I have much choice, she thought, wickedly, as she allowed the unknown fingers to gradually build an orgasm deep within her.

Her supposition was soon confirmed as the car stopped and she, still blindfolded, gagged and restrained, was lifted out of the back seat.

"Happy kink night," a familiar and deeply sexy voice whispered in her ear. "You still up for this?" Without allowing herself to hesitate, she simply nodded.

The next few hours were a delightful blur. Either hooded or blindfolded throughout, but with the reastraints discarded, she had no idea where she was but she was fed and then bathed in complete luxury. The bathing in particular was incredible: strangers' hands were all over her washing her hair, face and body. Those hands covered every inch of her and entered every crevice, leaving her feeling as relaxed as after an expert massage, but as turned on as after an expert session of foreplay.

She had no idea of the time when she was re-dressed in her body stocking and crotchless panties, and given long leather boots and some form of coat to wear. She just knew that she trusted Greg completely and was ready for whatever awaited.

------------------------

Greg was overwhelmed with desire by the sight of his beautiful wife. With a completely see-through coat over her body stocking and underwear, and with thigh-high leather boots on, she looked utterly fuckable as her body was openly exhibited to anyone looking at her.

Taking plenty of photos to share with her later, he led her to the waiting car and eased her into the back seat. She was surprised, but not resistant, when he slipped a leather collar around her neck and attached a lead. "Just so you know I am in complete control," he whispered in her ear, causing her body to shiver in anticipation.

The drive to Liberation was short and, as they emerged bang on 9pm, he saw a woman standing at the main entrance who appeared to be the manager. This was confirmed as she waved them past the queue and greeted them both. Still blindfolded, Julia had no idea where she was, but could hear admiring comments (as well as plenty that made her blush to her boots) from what sounded like a queue of people.

The manager spoke directly to Greg: "As we agreed, I need to hear that Julia consents to what is ahead of her. Please describe the night ahead to her so that she can agree or not to it."

The next voice Julia heard was Greg's: "You are going to be led inside a club, where a new range of sex dolls is being launched tonight to an exclusively-invited guestlist. Inside that club you are going to be tied to a bench, leaving your pussy, ass and mouth exposed.

"You are going to be exhibited as one of the sex dolls, available for any guest to fuck whenever and however they want. You will be blindfolded throughout and must act as a sex doll would; all holes available at all times, with no voice, no rights, no choices but endless stamina. Do you agree to this?"

As Greg said these words to Julia, adrenalin coursed through her and the fire that had been building in her pussy ever since her kidnapping erupted through her body. This was exactly what she wanted, but had not thought possible.

At first, she couldn't believe that Greg had actually brought her fantasy to life. But then she thought back to a few days, when she had typed the '5' with shaking fingers. She had known then that the message she had sent would lead to this, or something like it. She had known that she was giving consent for this.

She also knew that Greg would be true to his word, alongside her all evening to protect her, and to call a halt if she whispered their safe word to him at any point. Without stopping to think further, she nodded her head: "I agree."

Greg noted with a potent mixture of pride and trepidation that this discussion had been heard by at least 20 members of the queue next to them. All eyes from those 20 members were on Julia, on her brazen attire and the way she obediently followed Greg and the manager into the club. A murmur of anticipation hit his ears as they ducked inside.

Once inside, the manager wasted no time removing Julia's coat and tying her wrists and ankles to a purpose-built bench. Julia felt her body being bent forwards at the waist, so that she was lying on her front with her legs spread. Unable to see anything at all, she relied on Greg's voice to locate him, seeking reassurance as the enormity of what she had agreed to hit home.

"The doors will open in a minute or two. From that point, your body is open to all. I will be by your side throughout the night to protect you. I will also be instructing men to fuck you however they wish."

Julia just meekly nodded and, as Greg signalled to the manager, the doors to the club were thrown open. A mass of men poured into the club, everyone's attention on the real-life sex doll trussed up for their pleasure.

Despite clear signs of arousal from many of the men, the brazen way that Julia's pussy and ass were displayed stayed their hands initially. With the bar open, drinks started flowing and soon there was a group of men, drinks in hand, standing a few feet from Julia's dripping pussy.

"Did you hear what he said outside?" One man indicated Greg as he spoke to the others. "This is a sex doll, to be used by any and all of us."

"It must be a stunt; obviously a real person can't be a sex doll, they're just trying to get us horny so that we buy more of the actual dolls."

12