GF Asks to be Poker Game Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James won the hand as well as a fair bit of the crew's cash and I called Andrea into the room. "Spread your legs a bit and bend over the table honey, James is going to lube you up and push this plug up your little ass."

Andrea was again flushed, but did as she was told. Now facing four of us, she pulled her little skirt up while James lube covered fingers circled her asshole before pushing into her tiny hole. Her mouth opened wider the deeper his fingers went and when he felt she was lubed enough, he coated the plug and placed it against her ass.

"Be a good girl and ask me to put it in." Stated James. I was delighted he was now playing along and she responded perfectly.

"Please sir push the plug up my ass so I'm better prepared to take your cocks later tonight."

A chorus of "fucks" emanated from the room as James slowly pushed the plug into her ass. Andrea's face was screwed into a tight expression of erotic humiliation and sexual need that we were all able to thoroughly enjoy. She was definitely getting off on the evening and I was pretty excited I could make her fantasy a reality.

After a fair amount of moaning (pretty sure James played with her clit to distract her) the plug was in and Andrea slid off the table. We were nothing but hardons with playing cards at this point.

Andrea gingerly walked back to my side and mouthed thank you as she dropped back to her knees, moaning loudly as the heel of her shoe pushed the plug further into her ass.

"It's almost midnight and I'm the one with most of the money, so what do you say, one last hand and the winner gets Andrea and she gets all the cash?"

Lots of nods proceeded as the cards were dealt. It looked like James had a solid hand while Chip appears to be struggling and Allen was dead faced before bumping the remote, triggering the vibe in Andrea's pussy and probably bringing her to the edge of orgasm before he apologetically shut it off.

Chip was out, Allen folded while James and I kept tossing more money on the table until I had to call. Andrea looked up at me biting her lip again.

James had Kings, and laid them down with a demonic smile. I replied with aces and watched him slump onto the table.

"Well Andrea, looks like I still own you, but I would like you to say thank you to the two remaining players that have not enjoyed your mouth tonight. Andrea knew what I meant and didn't bother to stand, instead she crawled under the table, pulled Chips pants down and went to town. His eyes closed and the effects of having a hardon for five hours resulted in a very fast orgasm.

With that Andrea rose from under the table and said "Thank you for coming tonight Chip, I hope you enjoyed my mouth." Chip just groaned.

Shen then walked over to Allen and had him stand against the wall before pulling his sweats down to reveal a massive cock. Andrea handed him her leash as she dropped to her knees in front of the group for her final humiliation. Allen was none too gentle and with hands full of hair fucked her mouth as she fought off gagging. We watched as he finally let loose down her throat and slumped against the wall as she gently cleaned him up.

I've never been harder. Andrea thanked them all for using her and sent them on their way before whispering in my ear "you need to fuck me right now."

She was right and I dragged her away from the poker table to the other side of the living room, still in skirt and heels and bent her over the coffee table.

"You were a good little slut tonight, did you like serving my friends? Did it turn you on to have that many cocks in your mouth?" And not even ten strokes in she came. Loud and thrashing around while pushing herself into my cock and chanting "Fuck me" over and over.

We slowed the pace as she came down and then she very deliberately raised her head and asked me to finish in her ass.

"Thank you for fulfilling my dirtiest fantasy sir, please use me in any way you like as a sign of my gratitude."

I love fucking Andreas ass, but we've only done it a few times, so I was not about to pass that up. I backed out a little and eased the plug out of her butt, grabbed the bottle of lube and slathered us both.

"Tell me baby, tell me where you're going to get fucked and where I'm going to cum" I commanded.

Andrea knew the game and responded "Please fuck me in the ass sir, use my body anyway you like, cum up my ass and make me your slut".

I still had the app open for the vibe and pushed the toy back into her pussy, setting it to hard pulses. Andrea orgasmed immediately, accompanied by animal like groans and pleading for me to fuck her ass.

I put my cock against her now distended hole and slowly pushed in. She accepted the first few inches with a guttural groan. I stopped to let her get used to a cock up her ass. "Oh fuck, you're in my ass, fuck me please, push your cock into my ass" begged a very horny Andrea.

I slid the rest of the way in and paused while turning the vibe to full. Andrea let loose again, her hair thrashing about and ass bumping against my hips as she fucked herself on my cock.

"I can't believe I just came with you in my ass, I sucked four cocks and came with a cock in my butt. I'm such a fucking slut" moaned Andrea as I picked up the pace in her ass.

The vibe continued to torment her and I could even feel it in her ass as I pounded towards orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck I'm going to cum again, fuck my ass baby, make me take your cum like a whore". Pleaded Andrea as her thick mane was flung back in yet another orgasm.

I grabbed her hair to steady her and drove hard into her ass, getting so close.

"I'm going to cum in your ass Andrea, here I cum" She responded by arching her back allowing me to get deeper into her guts. I let loose, thrusting my hips hard enough to move the coffee table and elicit a shriek from the prone Andrea.

When we finally calmed down and cleaned up, Andrea snuggled against me in bed, a satiated look on her face asked "Would you have let them fuck me if one of your buddies won?"

I knew this question was coming and I knew the answer as well. "Absolutely, a bet is a bet and if the bet was use of your pussy then one or maybe all of them would have fucked you any way they would have liked."

"Oh god... That's hot. You would have watched too, wouldn't you? They'd probably bend me over the poker table and fuck me from behind. Just using me to make their cocks feel good..." Andrea trailed off as the fantasy consumed her.

"Did I ever tell you about my double penetration fantasy?" asked Andrea with a sly smile as she dozed off.

Friends with benefits indeed.

12