GF's Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Yes Daddy, fill my tummy.
6.5k words
4.69
14.9k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,173 Followers

All characters are 18 plus.

After the sauna encounter with James, I take a cold shower, the cool water helping to clear my mind and steady my racing heart. The rush of the water against my skin was a welcome contrast to the intensity of emotions that had engulfed me in the steamy atmosphere of the sauna.

As I stepped out of the shower, a sense of renewed clarity washed over me. The events of the day had taken unexpected turns, and my feelings for James had deepened in ways I hadn't anticipated. Dressed in comfortable clothes, I made my way back to the room that Keira and I were staying in.

As I entered the room, I noticed that Keira had returned, her presence filling the space with warmth and familiarity. She had gone to meet her childhood friends, and I could only imagine the stories and laughter that had unfolded during her time away.

"Hey, you're back," I greeted her with a smile, my heart lightened by her presence.

Keira's eyes lit up as she turned toward me, her smile genuine and welcoming. "Yeah, it was so great catching up with my friends. How was your time?"

The question hung in the air, and for a moment, I felt a mix of emotions--excitement, hesitation, and a newfound vulnerability. "It was...eventful," I replied, my voice carrying a depth of emotion that hinted at the complexities of the day.

Her brow furrowed slightly, a trace of concern flickering across her features. "Eventful? Is everything okay?"

I took a deep breath, the weight of honesty settling over me. "Keira, there's something I need to tell you."

She stepped closer, her gaze locked on mine, her eyes a reflection of the unwavering trust that had always defined our relationship. "Alex, you can tell me anything. You know that."

A mixture of gratitude and nervousness filled me as I took her hand in mine, our fingers entwining in a gesture of connection. "Keira, today I had a conversation with your dad, James. And... things took an unexpected turn."

Her expression held a mixture of curiosity and intrigue. "What do you mean, Alex?"

Taking a deep breath, I met her gaze, my voice steady yet filled with emotion. "Keira, in our conversation, James and I discovered that our connection goes beyond friendship."

The words hung in the air, the tension building as I waited for her reaction--a reaction that had the power to change the course of our relationship forever. As Keira processed my confession, I could see a myriad of emotions flickering across her features--a blend of surprise, confusion, and a deep search for understanding.

"Alex," she finally spoke, her voice a gentle murmur, "are you saying... that you and my dad are more than friends?"

I nodded, my heart heavy with the weight of the truth. "Yes, Keira. I never anticipated this, and I know it's a lot to take in. But I wanted to be honest with you, to let you know the reality of the situation."

Her gaze held mine, and in her eyes, I saw a mixture of emotions that I couldn't fully decipher. It was a moment suspended in time--a moment that had the power to redefine our relationship and the bonds that held us together.

"Alex," Keira's voice was soft, her words measured yet filled with a sense of understanding, "I appreciate your honesty. This is...unexpected, for sure. But I trust you, and I trust my dad. If there's something between you two, then I want you to know that I'm here for you."

"Gotha," I chuckled, my laughter infused with a hint of playful mischief. "Your expression was priceless."

Keira's eyes twinkled with a mixture of amusement and surprise. "Oh, you have no idea how my heart raced when you mentioned that conversation."

"I knew you would fall for this, haha," I said. "But your father is handsome as you told me before."

"You got me," she replied. "I think we're even now. So what do you think about my childhood room?"

"Not many places to switch position but it's very nice. Your taste didn't change that much at all," I replied.

"Wanna help me to create some new memories here?" Keira's voice held a gentle, inviting tone, her words wrapping around us like a soft embrace.

Her gaze met mine, a spark of intimacy dancing in her eyes--a spark that mirrored the warmth that bloomed within me. At that moment, the idea of being in the room where she had grown up upheld a promise of shared vulnerability and deeper connection.

A smile tugged at the corners of my lips, a mix of fondness and desire. "Keira, your presence alone makes any room enchanting."

The air seemed to hum with newfound electricity, a shared understanding that went beyond mere words. This wasn't just an invitation; it was an opportunity to explore the uncharted territory of our emotions and desires.

Stepping closer, Keira's fingers brushed against mine, sending a jolt of anticipation through me. "This room holds a lifetime of memories, Alex, but today it could be the start of something new."

Her words were an unspoken promise--a promise of shared moments, vulnerability, and the sweet intimacy that two hearts could share in the soft glow of familiarity.

"Keira," my voice dipped into a tender whisper, carrying with it the weight of unspoken longing, "with you, every moment is magical."

Her smile deepened a mixture of satisfaction and a yearning that matched my own. "Then let's write a new chapter, together." With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Keira pushed me onto her bed, a playful smile curving her lips. The softness of the mattress cradled me as I looked up at her, anticipation and curiosity mingling in the air. I took off my shirt as she almost ripped off my shorts.

"Are you trying to get ass fucked by my Dad!" she said. "Your ass looks so yummy on those shorts."

She climbed onto the bed and straddled me, lying along my body, her pussy resting along the shaft of my rock-hard dick. I felt the movement of air as she bent over and kissed me, her moist lips on mine.

Her tongue just lightly darted into my mouth, just parting my lips, kissing me fuller and deeper each time, her minty breath adding to the enjoyment. I opened my eyes, and I could see Keira's bright eyes looking deep into mine as she kissed me hard and deeper, her tongue in my mouth, exploring and teasing.

I could feel her gently moving her pelvis and moving her pussy slowly up and down my dick, coating it with her juices. Her hard nipples gently touched my body, her pert breasts shapely and inviting. Kissing her and cupping her face as she moved slowly and rhythmically, teasing my throbbing dick.

She moved a knee, just to give her a little height, and with a movement of her hand, she held my dick and then she slipped it into her, taking me fully up to my balls.

Her warm pussy took me in. I could feel the tightness and her juices as my member went deep into her. She lowered her knee and ground her pelvis into me. All the time, kissing me and slowly moving her breasts across my chest. Our nipples occasionally touched and a spark of pleasure ran through our two bodies simultaneously.

Her pussy was deep, tight, and wet, and I could feel her grinding away on my shaft, taking pleasure from when I was fully in her.

I could see her bite her lip a little as she was swept away by the moment, I responded by sitting up and enjoying her breasts. They were too beautiful not to enjoy, her nipples hard and erect. I squeezed them and stroked them, Keira responded with more moans, and I could feel my balls getting wetter. I took her left nipple into my mouth and bit it a little, teasing her. She responded more by fucking me harder.

I placed my hands on Keira's hips, and she took the direction, pausing at the top of her stroke. I moved my hips and started to fuck her. My dick easily slid into her pussy, her cum was everywhere and it felt amazing: deep long quick strokes into her eager clit, squeezing and biting her nipples, harder and harder.

I saw the flash of pleasure run through her eyes and she kissed me, long and hard. I felt her cum run over my dick as she sat down on my shaft, her body twitching with ecstasy.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, savoring Keira's orgasm, small involuntary convulsions running through her body, covering my inner thighs with her juices.

I placed my arms around her and rolled us over, keeping my dick in her all the time. I moved slightly and placed my legs on the floor, picked up her legs, and placed them over my shoulders.

I fucked her - deep and hard. I could see she liked the depth my dick was going into her. Our hands were locked together, as one, lost in enjoyment.

She let out a scream of pleasure, and I just battered her pussy, making the bed rattle and jolt. This gave me an idea: if you are going to attract attention, you might as well do it properly.

I bent over and picked her up, my arms around her back. She took the hint and put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her entire body was now pivoting on my dick which just buried itself further into Keira, each step I took just lit up her face with ecstasy.

I took us over to the curtains and threw them open. It was a glorious view of the open backyard.

A little wave of worry passed over Keira'sface, "Alex, what are you doing," she said, a little nervously.

"Making it risky!" I said.

"Our fav kind," she replied.

She lowered her legs to the ground and released her arms from my shoulders, "Hang on." I said, and I dashed and retrieved her high heels.

"Put these back on," I said.

She looked at me a little taken aback but did so, she stood back up in them and she just looked stunning, the heels showed off her slender legs to perfection, I could have cum there and then, just by looking at her.

I pulled over a chair and flipped it around, I wanted her bent over it, so I could fuck her from behind, and I wanted Daddy to see me pounding her so that he also fuck me like this or in a more risky position.

"Bend over it." Keira did as she was told; I couldn't hold back anymore, it was too much, she had a fabulous shape, just even more accentuated in the heels. Our heights are the same so I had to stand on my tip-toe. Her pussy was now the height of my dick and I just slid into her hole.

I pushed deep into her, rocking her on her heels. I just fucked her with long deep thrusts, my body slamming into her. She was moaning and looking back over her shoulder at me, encouraging me to drill into her.

Fucking her felt amazing, she was so responsive and wet, and my dick was coated in her cum. I could feel her tighten her pussy and her body started to shudder as she came over and over. The tight pussy hole was too much for me - it clenched my engorged shaft and I came. A huge wave of pleasure washed over me, I steadied myself and gripped her ass, filling her with my load.

I thought she may move away once she realized I'd come, but she stood still, her legs in those fuck-me heels, my dick deep in her, almost savoring every drop of my cum, feeling it mixing with hers.

"I'm gonna cum, babe," I groaned.

"Yes, I know you're ready to cum, I can feel you throbbing. But just hang on a little longer," she said. "I want to milk every last drop out of you to make sure I have a nice thick dripping creampie to feed to you."

Upon saying that, she slammed my hips down and rode me hard and fast. It was only a minute or two before I was howling and exploding my huge load into her, filling me up. Once she felt the final pulse of my dick expelling the last of my cum into her, she stopped milking my oversensitive dick.

Then, I gently pulled out of her and she stood and turned and kissed me. "Now clean me, princess," she said with dead serious eyes.

"Alex," she murmured, her voice a gentle caress, "I have to admit, your dick is just a touch bigger than my clit while soft, but they're this beautiful shade of pink that's utterly captivating."

"No bulge in panties," I chuckled.

"Now finish me off, while I enjoy the view," she ordered. "Sometimes I forgot how beautiful is our farmhouse."

I kneeled and started by licking the top of her slit around her clit hood. It was nice and juicy tasting while the color of her open pussy was the brightest red I had ever seen, with just a bit of my left-behind cum on the lower part of her lips. I ran my tongue from her clit out along her swollen pussy lip and down to the cum deposit. I licked at the spot quickly and took the small amount into my mouth.

"Now eat me. Lick me clean," Keira said. "Suck all your cum out of me. And make me love it."

I moved my mouth from her outer pussy lips down to her just fucked opening. Cum had yet to begin sliding back out of her but I could see how wet everything was and I was picking up a great smell of our sex mixed together. I began circling her hole with my tongue and then darted it in as deep as I could go. As I did she moaned and I got my tongue inside her then began swirling around, feeling the thick cum in her but not bringing any back to my mouth yet. It must have felt great to Keira because she sighed loudly, lifted her hips a little, and pushed down with her vaginal muscles all at the same time. This released the pent-up semen and it began flowing from her pussy. I got a spoonful in my mouth and swallowed it down. Her pussy was now a sloppy mess so I just rolled with it. I was sucking off our mixed juices. I pulled my tongue from her and used it to push a wad of warm cum up to her clit, quickly returning my mouth to the flowing cum. I then brought my fingers into play, using them to stimulate her big clit while the sticky semen acted as a great lube.

"I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am," she said. "You're my cum eating pussy slave."

Keira was very into it at this point and she was pushing her hips towards my mouth pleading with me to continue cleaning her out. My fingers were now gliding around her clit, circling all over the top of her slit making her hum. While my tongue danced around inside her pussy she started in on her second orgasm and she was very loud.

A sudden knock on the door shattered the romantic ambiance. Keira and I stopped, a mixture of surprise and embarrassment coloring our expressions. My heart raced, and a blush tinged my cheeks.

"Um, just a moment!" Keira's voice wavered slightly as she called out during her orgasm, and I couldn't help but chuckle softly at her adorable flustered state.

A muffled voice came from the other side of the door. "Is everything okay in there?"

Keira exchanged an amused yet mortified glance with me before she replied, "Yes, Dad, everything's perfectly fine!"

Her father's voice retreated, leaving an awkward silence in its wake. Keira and I shared a sheepish smile, our hearts still racing from the unexpected intrusion.

"You know," I said with a gentle laugh, "I think that's a new level of awkwardness right there."

Keira joined in my laughter, her eyes sparkling with a mix of embarrassment and amusement. "Tell me about it."

Just then, James' voice echoed from the hallway, interrupting our playful banter. "Hey, you two lovebirds! How about joining me for dinner?"

Keira and I exchanged a surprised look before bursting into laughter once again. "Well," Keira quipped, her smile infectious, "5 more minutes, Dad. Alex isn't done yet."

James' voice carried a hint of amusement from the other side of the door. "Alright, take your time, you two. Just making sure everything's alright."

Then, with a sense of resolve, James' footsteps gradually faded away, signaling his departure down the hallway. Keira and I exchanged a relieved look, the tension in the room slowly dissipating.

"He's gone," Keira whispered, her voice tinged with a mixture of relief and amusement. "Go back to business; this is fucking amazing and make sure you get every last drop of our creampie. Don't miss any."

From past experience, I knew her clit would be too sensitive to continue playing with so I just pressed on the button with a small amount of pressure. It was hard to keep my mouth locked on her opening as her hips were moving up and down and my face was gliding easily over our mixed juices. When my tongue slid out of her and the rest of my load came with it. I stared at her pussy for a long time, trying to lock the image of her splayed open vagina glistening with her own wetness and my cum.

I sucked it all out of me like a pro and said, "Delicious!"

"Do you want to taste cum from other sources?" she asked. "Maybe those strong men from my father's farm, hmm?"

"Fuck, I already tasted his dad's cum and it was yummy. Now I wonder what those young hard workers' cum will taste like," I was thinking in my head then replied, "Sure but can you do that here? Our adventures were in pretty private places."

"I see them checking me out so I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to pump me full of cum if I wanted them to," she replied. "If my father left the farm for a few hours then I can arrange a gangbang where we'll both get fucked until we fill our stomachs with cum."

"You're awesome, darling," I said. "But are you sure they are into femboy too?"

"Hmmm, I think I need to tell Dad that you're bisexual so that you can crossdress sometimes to flirt with those men," Keira said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

I chuckled, caught off guard by her unexpected suggestion. "Nice topic to discuss during dinner," I replied, amusement lacing my voice.

Keira's laughter rang out, her fingers playfully tapping my arm. "Oh, come on, it would be a dinner to remember!"

"Alright, so how do you suggest we broach the subject?" I inquired, a curious smile tugging at my lips.

Keira's eyes gleamed with a playful idea. "How about you cross-dress and join us for dinner?" she suggested her tone light. "I'll even help you with the outfit."

I blinked in surprise, a mixture of astonishment and amusement coursing through me. "You want me to cross-dress for dinner?"

Keira nodded, her smile infectious. "Why not? It would be a fun way to introduce the topic, and who knows, it might just lead to a memorable and enlightening conversation."

I chuckled, unable to contain my laughter at the audacious suggestion. "I must admit, that would be quite the conversation starter."

"Then I need to freshen up first," I replied, a mixture of excitement and nerves fluttering in my stomach. "You choose the outfit, and I'd appreciate a matching lingerie set under the dress."

With a knowing grin, Keira nodded. "Of course, I'll make sure everything is coordinated perfectly."

After a quick trip to the bathroom to freshen up, I returned to find Keira holding a beautiful ensemble that exuded elegance and summer charm. The dress she had selected was a flowing, knee-length sundress with a vibrant floral pattern that seemed to dance with the colors of the season. The neckline was modest yet tastefully hinted at a touch of allure, allowing just enough skin to breathe comfortably in the summer warmth.

"It's perfect," I breathed, genuinely impressed by her choice.

Keira's eyes sparkled with satisfaction. "I thought you'd like it. Now, let's find the matching lingerie to complete the look."

As we sifted through the options, Keira's meticulous attention to detail became evident. She carefully selected a delicate lace bralette and matching panties that complemented the dress, adding a touch of sophistication and playfulness. The colors seamlessly blended with the dress's palette, creating a harmonious and enticing ensemble.

With the outfit and lingerie chosen, Keira's skilled hands guided me through the process of dressing up. The dress slid smoothly over my skin, its fabric light and breathable, allowing me to feel comfortable despite the unconventional choice of attire. The lingerie set fit like a dream, accentuating the elegance of the dress while adding a hint of sensuality.

"Help me do the makeup," I said, a mixture of excitement and curiosity in my voice.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,173 Followers
12