GFs first time threesome

Story Info
My GF Sarah wanted a 3some, she wasn't very inclusive.
3k words
3.87
32.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true story and names have been changed for privacy reasons.

My girlfriend (let's call her Sarah, 23, straight, F) and I (Louis, 24, straight, M) live in different cities as she studies at university (Derry, Ireland) and I work (Belfast, Ireland), however, we are only two hours apart. We hadn't seen each other for a while but we found a weekend we were both free and I was up visiting her for the weekend. As we had nothing to do that night, we decided we would get drunk and go out to a nightclub, our drunk sex is always amazing.

We got some food and she went off for a shower while I got changed. She came back looking extremely hot, fresh out of the shower with her wet brunette hair, a perfect petite yet athletic body, nice-sized tits, not too big or small, and a perfectly rounded ass. I felt myself growing as I stared. She also noticed as she smirked and came over to me to kiss me. I teasingly removed her towel to help dry her but she replied "We're not fucking..." full well knowing what I wanted. I laughed it off as she continued "I want to look good in front of the other guys too you know." She said, trying to get a reaction but I just smiled back.

Sarah and I have always talked about introducing another guy to our sex but we haven't found the right one yet. She has a high sex drive and I want to see her be pleasured.

We started to 'pre-drink' as she got changed into a sexy low-cut red dress matched with a small black clutch. I ordered a taxi, and we soon got to the club. It was a busy night and neither of us have been to this place on a weekend so we weren't sure what to expect.

We went straight to the dance floor as our pre-drinks may have helped us ease up. The dance floor was flooded with people as we squeezed on and danced together. We flirtatiously danced and kissed occasionally but there was a bit more than passion in her kisses, her hands would roam down my chest, down my stomach, stopping herself before getting to my growing erection. Sarah knew what she was doing and she loved teasing me.

After a while of dancing, she asked me if I could order us a round of drinks as she went to the toilet, I obliged and we both made our way as the bathroom was past the bar. I arrived at the busy bar waiting to order as I saw Sarah walk towards the bathroom but before she got there a man held out his arms towards her as she looks surprised and jumps right into them. He looked similar age to her (23) was tall, had blonde hair, and was fairly well built, he definitely works out. She looked tiny in his arms.

I wasn't sure who that guy was and a pang of jealousy struck me, which is weird, I never get jealous. I couldn't take my eyes off them until she turned to face my way and point. I pretended like I had no idea they were looking at me then I subtly looked over and was met with waves from both of them, I waved back and smiled. They turned to each other again and hugged then they departed as Sarah went on to the bathroom, good timing as the bartender had reached me.

I ordered three drinks, the extra one as a kind gesture to that mystery man my girlfriend just got hugged by. Once the drinks arrived, I waited to see my girlfriend come out of the bathroom before I make my way over. The bathroom door was half hidden from the curvature in the bar but I was certain I'd see her exit towards the way she came. It must have been about 5 minutes and I still hadn't seen her exit so I look over where the mystery man is to see if he has her and he is no longer there either. Weird.

I started making my way around the bar, carrying the three drinks, squeezing the third between each middle finger and I can now see the full exit and right next to the exit, there she is. And there he is. My heart stopped as I saw Sarah and this man indulging each other, kissing each other like sex-addicted teenagers. Sarah's right hand is around his neck and her left hand is out of sight, as he has a stong grip on her hips.

My jealousy and rage is beyond anywhere it's been but I just can't help but feel slightly aroused by the view. Embarrassed by this feeling of arousal I go back to the part of the bar I was at and sent Sarah a text, "I've gotten the drinks, I got your friend one too if he'd like?" and I waited.

Another 3 or so minutes pass and eventually I see Sarah walk around the bar, she comes up to me and smiles to which I return the smile even as my stomach is churning with anxiety and butterflies, my brain filled with doubts and anger. She kisses my cheek and then talks in my ear "I want a threesome tonight. I want to get fucked by two big dicks. " My anxiety is through the roof but my dick is telling me another story. Before I can even respond she's kissing me with more passion and horniness than before, my dick is more powerful than my feelings as I find myself extremely turned on and kissing her back with more passion than before, getting a lot more handsy this time, feeling and squeezing her ass.

She breaks the kiss, reaches into her clutch and as discreetly as a drunk girl can, hands me her underwear and says "You can have these". The underwear is drenched and I know she hasn't spilled anything. Awkwardly and quickly I scrumple them up and put them in my back pocket making sure no one has just seen what she gave me. I turned back to the bar and gave her the drink I got her. I grabbed the two for me and this man I'm going to get to see fuck my girlfriend of 2 years.

I follow her back onto the crowded dance floor in which she bumps into this man again, this time he isn't alone at the bar, he's with three other guys. They are all as tall and as athletic as he is. Sarah and the man meet with another hug, turning him away from his friends. As they finish their hug, she turns to me and introduces me to him, "Adam, this is my boyfriend Louis, Louis, this is my friend Adam!" In my head, I'm going crazy with jealousy but outwardly I'm keeping my cool, I hand him the drink and shake his hand with a firm grip and smile, "Hi, how are you? Got you a drink once I seen yous wave".

His face is filled with a warm smile of appreciation and he broke the handshake to give me a hug. Instantly I felt more at ease, his warm welcoming presence is contrasted by his tough guy appearance. "Aw mate, thank you, I appreciate that. I owe you one next round." he says as I laugh, he leans in closer to me again so Sarah won't hear, "And here, your girlfriend Sarah is so fucking sexy tonight. She told me about wanting a threesome and I just want to make sure you're ok with it." My mind was asking endless amounts of questions, will it ruin my relationship? She's the only one I know in this city so will it ever come back to haunt me? Will she still want sex with just me after this?

Even though my intoxicated brain was asking all the right questions, my dick had all answers, soon to find out if they are right or wrong. "Let's do it, I'm down," I said as he smiled and winked back at me. Sarah drunkenly looked on and drank her double vodka blackcurrant, a face of curiosity as to what we were talking about.

We danced throughout the night and integrated with Adams's friends who got swept away by girls throughout the night, one by one disappearing. Sarah kissed me for most of the night but occasionally gave Adam a taster of what was to come, the alcohol in me temporarily stopped my jealousy and I just found myself more and more aroused each time they kissed, knowing that we were going to give her the best sex of her life.

It was the end of the night and the lights were now on, everyone has started to leave.

Me, Adam and Sarah leave together and luckily catch a taxi not far from the club. I decided to sit in the front seat as I was the one who waved down the taxi, Adam and Sarah got into the back.

The taxi driver and I talked about all sorts ranging from football (soccer), to music but the conversation naturally died without any sorts of contribution from Sarah or Adam, once I realised they haven't been talking I turned my head to see that they have been kissing for probably the entire time, Sarahs low-cut dress exposing that she isn't wearing any underwear to me as she sits behind the driver seat. Adam's hand is awfully close, high up her thigh but I'm not sure if he's realised yet.

I smile towards them as the driver notices and says "Are you two love birds in the back ok?" They stop kissing and laugh, Adam responds, "Yes sir, we are very good." Causing a laugh from us all. The driver asks me if we all live together to which I say no and that I'm just visiting my girlfriend for the weekend. "Where is she at tonight then?" the driver asks.

I hear Sarah let out a little laugh as I stumble over my words. "Well, uh, she's, she's back there, that's her there." As I turn and look at Sarah who is no longer kissing Adam, just holding his hand that is rested on her thigh. Almost as awkward as me, the taxi driver replies "Right, right, ok" which was thankfully the end of the conversation for the rest of the journey.

We arrive back at Sarah's student house, she has a room at the very top floor. We make our way in the order of Sarah, Adam, and then me. As Sarah goes up the first flight of stairs (of two) I notice Adam taking peeks under her dress, finally realising she's got no underwear as he turns to me with excitement on his face. We get up to the room as Sarah and Adam kiss passionately at the end of the bed, she starts to unbuckle his jeans and slowly take them off.

I'm in the corner of the room watching this as I just admire how sexy she looks. It was so sexy getting a different angle of her doing this. After Sarah gets Adams jeans off, she's met with a massive bulge in his boxers. She slowly brings down his boxers revealing his dick, roughly as long as mine (7-8 inches) but much thicker, I can see her excitement as she gets him completely naked and playfully pushes him onto the bed. "You wait there..." Sarah says flirtatiously.

Sarah comes over to me and turns so that I can unzip her. I bring the zip down, my anxiety has came back. I'm about to expose my naked girlfriend to this guy and watch her get fucked by his massive cock, however, my dick is rock solid. She kisses me once her dress is off and grabs my dick through my jeans, feeling how hard I am. "Take off your clothes and come over here." She seductively whispers as she walks away, revealing to me her perfect naked booty.

I quickly start to take off my clothes as she climbs on to the bed with Adam, who is smiling, laying on the bed looking at her coming with his rock hard dick. I finish taking off my clothes as Sarah gets on all fours and takes Adams dick into her mouth, making sure I heard the slurps, "Holy fuck it's so thick" as she tries to take it all into her mouth.

I walk over to the bed and the only place I see available for me is in-between her legs so I lay on my back so that her pussy is right in front of my face. Before I even discover with my tongue, I can see that she is soaking wet from all the kissing and the start of sucking Adams big dick. I bring my tongue up to her perfectly shaven pussy and begin to lick her clit up and down, feeling how wet she is from sucking another mans dick. I could have came there and then from how hot it was as she moaned at every grasp of air she had from sucking on his dick. Adams grunting continues.

Sarah gets wetter and wetter as I begin to slowly introduce my fingers to her pussy, going in and out, gradually picking up the pace on finger fucking her as I lick her clit but it doesn't last long before her legs begin to shake and her moaning gets more intense, she cums on my face. I start to hear her pick up the pace of sucking on Adams dick, I know that she is getting uncontrollably horny which is soon confirmed by her stopping and saying "I need to get railed, I want you to fuck me Adam."

Sarah gets up and without Adam moving she moves into cowgirl position, this is it. I'm about to witness my girlfriend take a massive dick in her soaking wet pussy. I get up and go next to the bed as Sarah positions his dick at her entrance, she slowly descends on it, trying to hold her breath. Sarah begins to make this contorted face that I have never seen before as she takes the first few inches, she screams in ecstasy as Adam is stretching her tight pussy.

Finally she gets him fully in, she drops down to his chest and starts passionately kissing him, slowly thrusting back as she moans as if she's never had dick this good before. They break the kiss and both begin to moan and fuck harder and faster with electric energy. I truly just feel like a spectator at this point watching two lovers fuck like it's their last time, and my dick can't get enough.

As Sarah's bouncing on Adams dick I decide to grab her neck to get her to face me and I kiss her passionately, however, I'm only being met with moans of pure pleasure. It's like I'm not even there. She eventually acknowledges me and reaches her left hand around my rock hard dick but again she gets distracted by the enjoyment she's getting from Adams hard and fast thrusts into her pussy, she begins to shake uncontrollably on his dick as she squeezes mine and screams in the loudest orgasm I've ever heard from her, once she cums on his dick she falls back on his chest.

He then commands her "Get off." Sarah instantly obeys as Adam gets up and round the back of her, he puts her on all fours as I see my opportunity to get back on the bed, I lay on my back with my dick in perfect position for her mouth. She grabs my dick and brings her head down and begins to lick around the tip as Adam is at the entrance. He pushes into her causing her to once again be distracted from my cock and now with just a hand tightly wrapped around my cock, she is fully focused on how good it feels as Adam begins to pound her pussy faster and harder than before.

Sarah is struggling to keep her moans in as she releases screams of euphoria, Sarah shakes and begins to cum again which allows her to give me a bit more attention even as Adam is still inside her thrusting, at a more manageable pace for her. She sucks my dick for less than 10 seconds before she continues to get distracted by her intense railing as Adam picks up the pace, knowing she's too distracted to suck me, this time Adam is beginning to moan more, causing Sarah to energetically throw her ass back faster onto his dick.

Adam begins to grunt and cum inside her as I see Sarah throw herself back onto him, making sure that not a drop of his cum escapes her, she pushes against him hard as she moans also, this caused me to cum instantly from the sight and I cum all over my stomach as we all laugh to each other. Sarah and Adam are panting as if they've done an extremely intense gym session.

"Babe would you be able to get some toilet paper to clean us up, I don't have any up here." Sarah asked me. Knowing that her housemates were at home for the weekend, I agreed and decided to go naked. The bathroom is on the ground floor so I went down and decided I'd best clean myself then get a glass of water as I had to go by the kitchen anyway.

I eventually started to bring up some toilet paper and on my way back up the stairs I began to hear more intense moans coming from Sarah's room. I open the door and there they are, Sarah's legs wrapped around Adam's shoulders as he fucks her hard and deep. She looked so sexy being fucked by a massive cock sliding in and out of her and my dick instantly agreed. It was a long and fun night, and an even more fun morning (minus the hangovers us three had).