GF's Sleepy Bestie Gets a Creampie

Info
Your girlfriend convinces you to fuck her sleeping friend.
218 words
4.67
37.3k
65
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yumprincess
yumprincess
401 Followers

This kinky fantasy was written by me and u/Orchid_unbloomed.

Summary: Your girlfriend has her longtime bestie over while you go out to hang with your friends. When you get home, your girlfriend giggles as she tells you that her bestie has already fallen asleep after a bit too much bubbly. Unbeknownst to you, your girlfriend and her friend discussed having a threesome with you while you were gone. When your girlfriend starts seducing you into touching her sexy, sleeping best friend, you are shocked, but intrigued. Her pussy is so wet and sweet...won't you help her cum? Pleaseeee?

Notes: This is a somno kink audio, so if that's not your thing, then please do not listen! The speaker instigates the whole scenario and continues to reassure her bf (the listener) that her friend wants him to fuck her, which is true, although he doesn't know that for sure til she wakes up. The sleeping bestie cums twice and wakes up after the second orgasm feeling happy and horny. It's implied that they all continue to fuck into the night. I cannot even lie to you, I glucked the fuck out of this one. The throatpie sound is another level imo. You can be the judge tho c:. As always, THIS ISN'T REAL and is solely a kinky fantasy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
yumprincess
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
UprisenDemonDSUprisenDemonDS21 days ago

Hot? Awesome? Immersive experience? Nay, this is simply put a work of art!! Not only well scripted, but the voice acting and sound effects displayed only enhanced the overall listening experience! I, like many others, have greatly appreciate your hard work, 'Yumprincess'! This is spectacular work that I simply have no idea how much time were put to produce this. (Sometimes I feel that I should have paid in order to receive such quality content!!)

TravelerOi812TravelerOi8122 months ago

This needs to be a real experience!

TravelerOi812TravelerOi8122 months ago

Awesome and sooo fucking hot! Keep it up, love to listening to you. sounds like this was maybe a real experience.

bipat55bipat558 months ago

This is so fucking hot! Love your throat fucking sounds. Wishing it was my cock in you….Do more please!

dddloverfrdddloverfr9 months ago

oh my god, this is amazing. so eager to listen to more of you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

BFF Unlocks Her Inner Slut For You I'm so horny, can I please stroke your cock with my asshole?in Audio
Fuck Me At The Free Use Pool Party You know, you could be my BF .. and use me whenever you want.in Audio
Hot Daughter is Your Slutty Fling I taste so good because your amazing cock made me . . .in Audio
Loving GF Convinces You Not To Move Making you cum is my favorite thing in the world to do.in Audio
Slutty Sex Therapist Helps You I'm going to make you cum so hard you forget all about her.in Audio
More Stories