GHEHT Ch. 06

Story Info
Denise is sold, new orders for Kian.
4.7k words
4.56
1.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." She begged, she was so horny for him, he was better than any earth male she had.

"Oh please do......" She moaned as his cock rubbed her faster and she came again and squirted on his front cock. As she covered him in juice, his cock pushed inside her cervix hole and he came inside her vagina. She could feel the strong stream of hot sperm hitting her vagina walls.

All she could do was grip his back and hold on as waves of orgasm hit her as he thrusted his big cock and the balled head rubbed over her g-spot.

When her arms went numb she let go and fell back against the bed. He pulled his cock out, the head made a 'pop' sound, and when he was out collapsed on the bed next her.

There was no kissing or talking, she was grateful because she was barely capable of speaking.

After a while he asked her if she was steady on her legs. She said she would be. He instructed her to pick up her clothes and return to her quarters.

She had been dismissed. She felt her heart break a little as she looked back to see him going to sleep already, his back turned to her.

DENISE IS SOLD

She had lost Charmaine, she glimpsed Tansa as she was moved to the Exhibition Fair pods, she saw Koris huddling in a corner and shouted at her.

"Koris! Look proud!" It was all she had time to shout then she and the robot had ascended past her and there was nothing more she could do.  She was put in her pod by the robot.

On the way she had glimpsed the other pods, some had an occupant, some were empty. The pods were identical. The height of Stygiopian creativity, she snorted.

Denise sat on the couch and tried to think how she would find Charmaine and Helen and the other earth females.

Tansa, was it Tansa who said it? Said that the Vogt females would be sold to the Stygiopians first because of a good genetic match.

There was a rap on the window of her pod. It was a Stygiopian male, his insignia read Commander.

She walked to the glass standing in front of him. She gave him a once over while he gave her a once over, she folded her arms over her breasts on purpose.

The left side of his face was metal, he had one bionic eye and one Stygiopian, the metal went down to under his jaw.

"Will you mate with me?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Is it this?" He asked pointing to the left side of his face.

"Nope. I have no issue with that. I just don't want to."

He nodded and hovered away.

Denise looked at him hovering away and for the thousandth time wondered how they did it.

She crept to the corner of her pod and looked next door. Empty. Same for the other side. She had hardly moved away when a robot bringing a small black-eyed alien put her into the next pod.

Laine!

She rapped on the glass and called out "Laine!"

The female came to the corner and spoke softly as was their way.

"I am not called Laine, but I was held captive with her and her cousin Koris. I'm Tally."

"Oh..." Denise said, disappointed. "I'm sorry for disturbing you."

Not long after that somebody came to her pod and a deal was struck. Denise watched as the little alien left with a robot.

She noticed the papers on the desk and sat down, she realized they were the rules for the 'Exhibition', she had barely read a page when there was another rap on her glass.

She looked up. It was a Stygiopian couple. She approached the glass and caught the almost impercetive shake of the woman's head and the warning look in her eye.

"Will you mate with me?" The male asked.

Without looking at the woman, she declined the male's invitation. She did not want to get in the middle of that.

The male slowly looked at the female who stared dead ahead. He punched her on the side of the head.

"No!" Denise shouted.

"Shut up bitch." The male answered.

Shocked, she retreated to the back of the pod.

The female turned like lightning and kicked the male in his balls, he grabbed her by the neck and began to strangle her. She planted her shoes on his chest and pushed free from his hands. Luckily two Stygiopian guards broke them up. The guards were laughing. They told them to go home and to try not to kill each other.

Somehow this made perfect sense to them and as the hovered away, they were holding hands again.

Tough romance, Denise thought. So not getting into that. She went back to the desk and continued to read. At the end of page five she looked up in horror.

She went to the glass and rapped on it, trying to attract somebody flying around outside the pods. An annoyed looking teenager with a clipboard hovered over.

"What?" He said clearly irritated.

"Is it still Slave's Choice?" She asked desperately. He looked at something next to her pod.

"You have one round of Slave's Choice left." He said and hovered away before she could ask him more.

Someone brought a female she had never seen to the pod to the left of her. Apparently this alien was popular because within seconds there were six aliens all hovering in front of her glass. She made her choice and a robot led her away. She'd been there for thirty seconds.

Denise read the rest of the paperwork which appeared to be a contract. Then she went to the glass and watched all the aliens hovering around making deals. More pods became empty.

She gave up trying to attract an alien and sat on the couch. It was very comfortable, she thought she would lie down for five minutes and somehow dozed off.

A loud siren sound woke her up and she hurried to the glass still confused from sleep. It took even longer to get someone's attention. A little mole faced man came to her glass.

"What?" He asked, clearly bored.

"What was the siren?"

"Buyer's Choice now." He turned to hover away.

"Wait! No! Please! I have one chance left!"

He turned back to face her, and sighed deeply.

"No, you don't. Any turns, 'left over'" he used air quotes with his paw hands, "Are forfeited when the end of Slave's Choice is signaled." Again, he turned and hovered away.

Omg, omg, omg was the thought going through Denise's mind. She did the only thing she could think of. She sat on the couch and sat forward so that her chest was on her legs. Her arms hung down next to her legs and she kept her head down. She practiced lifting her head slowly with a crazy look in her eyes.

After a while there was a rap on the glass. By now she had made enough saliva that she drooled from the corner of her mouth. She looked up slowly with her crazy eyes and tilted her head slightly.

There was a huge blue, muscled male beast standing in front of the glass. He looked shocked. Then shook his head and hovered away, casting a quick backward look as she lowered her head again and pushed some more drool out.

Her arms had begun to ache when there was a rap on the glass again. She did her crazy routine but he pointed a finger at her and crooked it in a "come here" gesture. Damn. She got up and struggled over to the glass, walking with her knees together and her ankles apart.

The man laughed at her and she almost stood up straight, indignantly.

"Where do you come from?" He asked.

"Uhhhhh.... Earth, I think."

"Vogt." He corrected.

She said nothing.

"You can drop the act, the mission had a ninety-nine percent success rate, only a Veron was killed.

She still kept her pose and kept quiet.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Good luck if I don't buy you,  I see a large ugly Lory heading over here. You know the Lory."

Thanks to the knowledge pack she did, they were the bear like aliens, like Quyan. She stood up straight and wiped her drool away. At least this one was Stygiopian, which didn't make it much better.

"That's better." He said.

"Are you going to physically abuse me?"

"No! Why would you think that?"

"I don't think I can count on your word, I have just seen how violent Stygopians get with each other. I don't think promises mean much to Stygiopians."

"You're wrong. We live by our vows. I will never abuse you, in any way, also those who are in violent matings are the exception not the rule."

"It's Buyer's Choice." She said.

He nodded and called over someone with a clipboard and a deal was struck.

"They'll bring you to my quarters when they're done."

Denise nodded.

"Good, I'll see you then."

"Okay."

"Okay." He repeated. He opened his mouth to say something, then thought the better of it.

"Okay, I'll see you then." He repeated then turned and hovered away.

Denise didn't know what to think of him, but he reminded her of earth men when they weren't quite sure what to say to a woman they liked. She smiled, it was cute.

A robot came over and switched off the glass, he attached a wristband to her and she finally figured out how they were hovering over when he gave her a pair of shoes to put on.

Should have thought about that, she told herself as she put them on. The robot took her to the Musso building. Denise's experience was much the same as Charmaine's but she didn't know that.

The nurse came over and spoke to her, showed her the dinner-plate sized metal capsule in her cunt and Denise did scream with pleasure when it was pulled out. The nurse showed her dilated pussy to her and began to touch her, she quickly became horny and began to moan as the nurse stroked her g-spot.

She heard nothing but the beating of blood in her ears and her heaving, ragged breath followed by a mountain shattering orgasm.

The nurse had to repeat everything she said while handing her a bee. As soon as her legs could function again she was taken to the front of the building where a very muscled Corporal was waiting for her.

Her new home was in a camouflaged building about 60 minutes away by her count. She couldn't tell how many miles that was because they flew low to the ground and very fast which made her nervous so she shut her eyes for most of the trip.

"We're home." The Corporal announced as he slowed the little craft down and deftly landed it in a landing dock.

He helped Denise out and then almost absent mindedly murmured something about a black fur coat.

Denise looked at him quizzically but he said no more. It was like a rabbit's warren. When they were quite deep he stopped at an airlock and touched something. The airlock opened and let them in, a voice told her to turn right while a laser beam swept over her, then it told her to turn left. A tube emerged from the wall and the Corporal fed it the wristband. A needle poked her in the arm and and the voice said it was implanting a tracking device. Lastly, a mist sprayed over them,  the airlock opened on the other side to let them out.

Two turns of the passage later and they stood in front of a door that read Captain Caddel. The Corporal touched a button and a camera appeared in the door, then it opened.

Denise entered after the Corporal, Captain Caddel came out of a room wringing his hands on a cloth.

"Thank you Arlo, that will be all."

The Corporal saluted did an about turn, nodded at Denise and walked out again. She heard the door close behind him but kept facing the Captain.

"Your name is Dee-nee-see, correct?" He asked.

"De-nise." She corrected.

"Ah, De-nise," He tried again.

"Yes," She smiled. "What is yours?"

"It's Kian."

"Kian" She repeated, it wasn't a difficult name.

"Yes, as my err..." He stopped and looked off into the distance as he thought about something. His eyes found hers again when he had made a decision.

"As my Mate, you may call me Kian both in private and in public. I think it's better to make you my Mate than a sex slave, it gives you more protection as well. You will have to use my name Caddel on anything legal or related to Stygiopia. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly, it's like marriage on Ea-Vogt."

"Good, that's settled then."

"Ummmm....how many Mates can you have?"

"One at a time."

"Then the Stygiopian couple who wanted me, she was his Mate?"

"Sounds like it, he wouldn't have brought her with if she wasn't."

"She didn't want me to say yes to him, she shook her head and looked at me as if she was mad at me."

"Some females don't want sex slaves. However, the music changes when a male harvest is collected." Kian shook his head at the hypocrisy.

"Did you only want a sex slave?" Denise asked.

Kian turned away and walked back into the room he had walked out of.

"Come, let's make food."

Oh damn, he only wanted a sex slave. She followed him into what she could only call a kitchen.

"It smells delicious." Denise said surprised at herself.

"Oh, it's not that bad. I must tell you though that the Musso tweaked your brain so you will think everything Stygiopian is delicious, it's a rule, a survival rule."

She stared at him with her mouth open. He slowly wiped his hands on the cloth.

"Basically, it's so that if you're caught in a.... predicament, you will eat whatever plant or animal energy there is avaliable to have the energy to get out of whatever predicament you're in."

"Why does that make sense? Did you tweak my brain for it to make sense?"

"No, we, like you evolved over millions of orbits, you saw the Veron, she was a reptile, the Limbians figured out that our chances for survival increase if we tap into our reptilian brain in cases of extreme adversity. You also have a small part of a reptilian brain, that's why it makes sense."

She shook her head. They were aliens, yet they made sense like humans did. She shook her head again, humans didn't always make sense.

"Is your head okay?" He asked, there was a twinkle in his eye as he asked.

She laughed and nodded.

"Soooo, what'cha cooking?"

"The breast of a bird. The Bex. They are indigenous to some parts of the universe. Some old people retired from military service raise small birds and animals that the rest of us buy when we are... home."

"You leave often?" Denise asked taking the spoon like utensil from him which he readily relinquished; she stirred the mixture in the pot slowly.

"Everybody leaves often, it's what we do. It's also why Stygiopians are taking alien mates to get us out of the mess we're in."

"They said we'd be sold to species who have difficulty breeding."

"Yeah, well, it takes two to breed, and even if we can store eggs and sperm, somebody must bear the child and raise it."

"Surrogates?"

"Only works to confuse the child of their genetic inheritance, suddenly we had cadets running away. We had cadets protesting for peace!"

Denise looked at him, "I don't think that went down well around here."

Kian shook his head. No.

"We should never have taken them off Stygiopia, we should have left them here. Then again others argue that if we did and bred with the second generation the next lot would be the same and pretty soon everybody stays on Stygiopia, doing what, I don't know."

"The Limbians couldn't tweak their brains? I mean the surrogates."

"They did, however the surrogate species was too far genetically removed and when they didn't kill them with the tweaking, they got the complete opposite effect of a Stygiopian brain."

A shiver ran down her spine and the hair on her camouflaged arms stood up. Kian noticed.

"They have no reason to tweak you further, your genetic biology is the closest in the GKU to ours."

"Swear." She looked at him.

"I swear, no more tweaking."

"Even if I say I'm a pacifist-"

"Don't say that." He looked disappointed not angry.

"Well, I was, then I was kidnapped by aliens, let's just say my world view has changed between then and now and if should run into certain persons, I can't say I will not hurt them badly."

He smiled at her and blushed, you'd swear she was talking dirty. Hmmm... She thought.

"Am I talking dirty when I say I'll hurt them?"

"Naw, it just makes me proud."

Denise gave up on the Stygiopian male mind and asked if the Bex was ready. It looked cooked. It was and he took two steel plates from a drawer with two smaller spoon utensils.

He led her to another room which appeared to be a lounge. There was a small table in the corner. He set down the plates and then offered her the choice of chair. She sat on the closest one and he sat opposite her.

The meal was delicious. Afterwards, he showed her the bedroom. They would share the bedroom. He pointed out her closet which had camouflage clothing, armour and a space suit. He also pointed out the bathroom with it's shower, and he invited her to shower first while he did the last bit of his paperwork.

She took him up on that and had a fantastic warm shower which air dried her afterwards and then misted her with a wonderfully feminine fragrance.

She dressed in shorts and a shirt, apparently they didn't believe in anything to wear to sleep in, not even lingerie. Then she went looking for Kian, who she found shuffling the last bit of paperwork at his desk.

"I'm done." Denise told him.

"Good, so am I. The fragrance suits you well." It was added as an after thought.

"I have a slim line, if you'd like to read about anything. Just put what you want in search and it will find it. There are also various replays of battles, some are only on the slimline, the good ones are on hologram, you can enable hologram if the icon appears in the replay. Then there are replays of mixed stuff, wherever a camera recorded, so you can explore many planets. And stuff."

And stuff sounded much more interesting to Denise but she didn't say so, she merely nodded.

"Can I read or watch in bed if you're going to shower now?"

"Of course, however, I won't be showering now. I have a meeting with several other officers, the general will be giving us our new orders. Let's hope we don't get the Iron Planet."

Denise nodded, hating the fact that he would be leaving her even for a little while, this was still all so strange.

Their goodbye was as awkward as their first hello, she kept getting the feeling he wanted to say more, but then he didn't. She decided to scan the slimline and see if there was anything personal on it that might explain.... Him? What he's not saying? She shook her head, maybe this was all a bad dream.

She hadn't thought of that. Her eyes grew wide and she sucked in her breath and then she pinched herself so hard she yelped.

"Ouch!" Not a bad dream.

The next thing she knew, the door had opened and a robot walked in and straight up to her, he scanned her up and down with laser eyes as he did.

"Where is the threat? I do not see an impending threat."

"What threat?"

"You said 'Ouch!' this is a term I am programmed to respond to as there is a threat which hurt you."

"I pinched myself." Denise said and held out her arm to prove it.

"You mutilated yourself?"

Denise rolled her eyes.

"No, it was by accident."

Surprisingly, the robot understood accident and nodded to her, offering ointment for the rust brown mark now with a mauve tinge to it. She declined saying it was only a surface mark. Again, the robot accepted this, then turned around and walked back out through the door which closed behind him again.

Curious to see if it would open for her, she approached the door, as she got to it, it opened and she stepped out. There were passages going everywhere and none of them were marked. She really didn't like the idea of wandering too far because everything looked the same.

She leaned against the wall in a casual way and waited to see what would happen. Nothing happened for a few minutes and Denise got bored and yawned, no sooner had she yawned when a man walked into one of the passages she could see. He spotted her and nodded curtly, she nodded back and stood a little more straight, he turned down another passage and was gone.

This repeated itself a few times over until she realized nothing interesting was going to happen, just Stygiopians on their way from somewhere to somewhere else. Otherwise it was a very quiet building.

She went back into the Captain's quarters and settled on the bed with the slimline. The first thing she searched for was Iron Planet.

12