Ghost Ch. 04 - Jake Pays for His Attitude

Story Info
Jake fights back, but Kate and Gigi are hard to resist.
4.9k words
4.5
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jake sat in his meeting, his cum covered clothes still on the passenger side floor of his car, Sheila was running, hoping to not fall too far behind the teen. Her new orders were to keep up or be punished and since the teen openly smacked Sheila's ass in the park before, Sheila didn't want to earn punishment, only good slave points.

The only change in attire for this run was a sports bra instead of a blouse tied under her breasts. The short skirt was still in place, Sheila now aware others behind her found she ran with nothing underneath the skirt, adding to her humiliation and, strangely, her arousal. Even before they went over the foot bridge marking the halfway point of the run, she felt pussy juices on her thighs, a few dribbling down her legs.

Making it back to her car, she again collapsed against it, taking the deep breaths to slow her heart rate down, her lungs to stop burning.

"Better, Sheila, you got better time today. Good slut."

She didn't respond, not at all sure what was going on. The girl sometimes called her Sheila, others, like now, a good slut. Yes, Mistress called her a good submissive lesbian slut trying to earn good lesbian slut slave points, but she had no idea why the teen girl called her one.

She knew about the good girl points as well. Mistress had yet to say she enlisted this girl to train Sheila and this girl had yet to say she knew Mistress. In the days she had been running with her, Sheila never thought to ask if this dominate teen and Mistress knew each other. Both seemed happy with her progress and that was all that mattered anymore to the housewife. She was addicted to the arousals and if she had to be a slave to have them continue, she had to be obedient to continue to have them, she was willing to do so. As an addict, all that mattered was the arousal, not the aftereffects.

Kate told Sheila to get into the car, they were going home. Sheila instantly obeyed, not even questioning until they were almost at the house. Only then did she worry Jake would come home and how would she explain this teen girl in the house?

Once in the house, Sheila gave the teen a quick tour, ending in the master bedroom at the end of the house.

"My understanding is that you usually strip and stretch. So go for it."

Sheila started to ask how she had that understanding but her nipples sent pulses of pleasure, voiding any thoughts but to do as she usually did, stripping before this stranger without any sign of embarrassment. She started in on her yoga stretching as the teen walked around, occasionally touching her, the sensation sending more arousal.

By the time she was done, the housewife wanted nothing more than to hump a teenager's leg, the floor, anywhere to get relief from the sexual excitement coursing through her body. The teen reached out casually, tugging on one nipple, Sheila going to her knees at the signal. She knelt there, looking at her aroused body in the mirror as the girl left the room.

The girl returned with a bottle of water and some carrot sticks, not saying a word as she sat on the bed, one leg under her, one leg so her foot was on the floor. The girl took a sip of water as she stared at Sheila's reflections, Sheila feeling heat coming from within herself.

"You look aroused. You happy as a lesbian slave slut?"

"Yes, Sheila is very happy as a lesbian slave slut."

Another sip.

"How do you think of me?"

"As a dominate, a dominate this slave slut enjoys obeying."

God, anymore arousal and Sheila would either orgasm or pass out from trying to hold back until allowed. She didn't see much gray area.

"Then how do you properly address me?"

She couldn't use Mistress, she already had one of those, Miss seemed too little for how this girl controlled her. She finally gave up.

"You are my dominate, you should tell me what makes you happy."

Another sip. Sheila felt worried she said the wrong thing. The silence lengthened, the kneeling woman still aroused yet worried she had a bad point, not a good point.

"Which would the slave slut desire more, openly masturbating for relief or allowing me to slap its tits for my enjoyment?"

There wasn't even a question in Sheila's mind, openly masturbating was what she desired more than anything. It didn't matter she seldom did that even in private, only that she got over the edge. Then again, the dominate did say for her enjoyment.

"Dominate, if it pleases you, my tits are available to be slapped in any way you desire. Please, slap them as you would enjoy."

The girl casually reached down, tugging a nipple upwards, Sheila immediately standing up, legs apart, hands behind her.

The teen sat, sipping water, taking a bite of a carrot, and ate it slowly, Sheila having to stand still, waiting for the pain she just asked for to please the dominate. The wait only made her hornier, something she didn't think was possible.

"What would slut do to make me enjoy?"

"Slut would allow you to slap my tits in any way you wish."

The dominate got off the bed, took a long carrot and inserted it into the wet pussy before her. Then she raised it up, fully coated, told Sheila to open, inserted it into her mouth.

"Clean that."

Sheila started sucking on the carrot, trying not to bite down on it as the teen causally slapped her tit, hard from what Sheila felt. Told to heel, she turned to follow the teen out to the living room where the teen sat at the computer. She asked how to turn it on, Sheila mumbling around the carrot she was sucking.

"Stick the carrot into your pussy. You can cut it later for your salad."

Sheila did so, telling her where the power switch was, then the password. The screen came up, the girl opening the Internet, typing in 'submissive lesbian slut' into the search before selecting pictures with captions.

Sheila looked at the pictures, having to read the captions out loud before moving to the next one. If the pictures were too small, or the caption was backwards or in another language, the teen simply went by, but all others had to be read out. Finally, she looked at Sheila.

"So, slut, tell me your top three favorite pictures so far."

Sheila didn't really have a favorite although she saw several she wished she were in the picture. She finally told of three, the teen nodded and stood up.

"I'm leaving, we'll do this tomorrow."

With that, she abruptly walked out the front door, leaving the naked housewife still kneeling, still waiting for her punishment which soon appeared to be put away until later. She turned off the computer, went to the bedroom, setting the carrot on her clothes before taking a quick shower.

By the time Jake got home from his late meeting, dinner was ready, including chopped carrots in the side salad. Sheila had no idea how she got away with the carrots smelling like pussy while Jake ate his share without even noticing. Sheila for her part, wondered if she'd be allowed to use pussy juice as a salad dressing some time.

Jake didn't notice because his mind was on how he was going to get his clothes clean, the ones still piled on the floor of his car. He could either take them to a laundry mat or toss them away. As he finished the main meal, he finally decided to toss the clothes, except for the expensive suit, that could go to the dry cleaners. Jake knew nothing about how to use anything in a laundry mat.

"Seedling!"

Kate woke up to the voice in her ear, half turning to see no one there, just before she caught herself rolling out of the two chairs. She still refused to use the bed, sleeping each night in one chair, her legs extended so her feet rested on a second chair. She had yet to use the bathroom either, more than once over the past several days of just going outside near some trees.

"Gigi? What's the problem?"

"Seedling, you are not moving fast enough on Jake. He is upset along with his arousal." The voice purred in her ear.

"You didn't tell me there was a time frame. It would also help if I knew more about why you need this done."

"I have told you."

"You told me you need to feed. You have two people who are in constant need of orgasms, yet you claim it is only a small snack. What do you hope they do to provide you with a full meal?"

"I need more energy. Jake is not providing near as much as Sheila."

"And you think I should apologize for dumping him naked in the parking lot?"

"No, that actually helped my feeding on his emotions, as he sustained his anger all night long."

Kate looked at the still dark window, the sun not yet breaking through the cracks of the curtains. She shook her head.

"Time to level with me, Gigi. The money I took from the foster family is almost gone, I don't have a driver's license, and too broke to afford Uber. I'm going to have to give up your feeding to make sure I stay alive, otherwise, working on your feeding isn't going to help either of us."

"Seedling, I need more energy to feed on. It is that simple."

"Okay, so if I can get Jake Mars to be more excited over me, you'll have enough to feed on? I can start looking at getting my own life in order?"

"He is a very sexual man, with plenty of side women. He has the energy."

"Yeah, well, I'm not much up on my knowledge of demons from another dimension. So let me give a nutshell."

There was no response, so Kate forged ahead.

"You need to feed to stay alive. You also need to be near the one who summoned you to this world. So, you need to stay near Sheila Mars even if she is not aware she summoned you. For you to feed, you need her and her husband to be sexually aroused at all times. Only those two or can you use others as long as you are around them?"

"I may feed off any human nearby. For instance, you are almost sexless, thus of no use of me to feed from."

Kate blinked as she turned to where the voice came from.

"I'll try to think of that as a compliment, but don't expect success."

"I do not mean physically, seedling, I mean you do not have many thoughts or desires for what I can feed from. You are creative with how you deal with the couple, but on your own, I'd starve."

Kate removed her feet from the chair, sitting up to stretch. She wasn't going to be able to sleep now that Gigi was in a talking mood.

"Okay, Gigi, what sort of powers can you call upon? It's like an hour to walk to where the Mars live, the bus line is two and a half, provided I make the three transfers, and no money for fare. You have any way to transport me there or someone you can call upon to give me rides?"

"Walking is healthy."

"I'm averaging six hours of walking or running a day since you came into my life. I'm pretty healthy except for some tired feet and a few times I wish I had better shoes."

"Your life has improved." The voice purred as a reminder.

"Only from the point of view I'm not selling my body for some guy's profit. Otherwise, zero improvement."

There was silence as Kate took the backpack off the nail on the wall, setting it on the chair to see what she would wear today. She lived out of the backpack, the dresser having signs of mice dropping in the drawers, so she hung the backpack on a nail on the wall, the bag of clothes bought when she met Jake Mars hanging untouched from another nail. Once she changed, she packed up, rehung the backpack, walking out the door, making sure it was locked. At least the lock would keep the innocent people from entering, anyone else would just jiggle the knob to have it unlocked.

Walking down the almost deserted street, she was accosted by two men who seemed more drunk than intent on violence. They wanted some party fun with Kate who tried ignoring them, one getting belligerent. Both men suddenly fell to the sidewalk.

"That is one of the powers I have." purred into her ear.

"One that saps your energy, so you need to feed even more?"

"Yes. They are fine by the way."

"I saw them still breathing. You know where I am going?"

"You are the one walking."

"Headed to the Mars house. By the time I get there, Jake should be off to work, and Sheila will be home. I want to dominate her a bit more, get her used to me there."

"How will that help gain more energy from Jake?"

"Jake will return to me." Kate said as she crossed an intersection, "He's upset now, but if he's aroused, and the only one he can get off with is me, he will return. As you said before, Gigi, men have one organ that always controls them. If the only way his works is if I'm directing it, he must return. Sheila needs constant domination, or she will take her own relief. I need her to associate that relief with me and only me."

"She has already taken to obeying you."

"True, but you're her Mistress, the one who outranks me. She won't do anything for me if it crosses a line with an order from you. You can still make her aroused at obeying me, but her orgasms can only happen with my express command. That's why I asked you to keep her aroused, but not released. Sheila has to respond to me if I'm to control Jake better."

"I do not understand, seedling, how that works. They are separate people."

Kate jogged across some railroad tracks, taking a short cut for the house. One thing with all this walking, she was getting familiar with the city and the outline areas.

"They are also married. If I control one, I need to control the other. Jake already has been having sex with several women, yet you cannot feed on what they do. He does not sustain his emotional level and, as you said, mostly the women do not either. They fuck a bit, cum quickly, and part ways. You need the energy to be high for more than a few seconds."

"I understand that part, seedling. What about them as a couple?"

"If I can have them both under my control, I can keep them together for long periods of time, both aroused and both knowing the other is aroused, both wondering who is the more aroused. That, from what I get from you, is what you need."

"Very well, seedling, but do not waste time. I need a good feeding."

"Or what, Gigi? You'll vanish back to your dimension or just cause us all to burst into a ball of fire?"

"You humans are too much interested in demons with fire. Only a few of us do that sort of thing. No, seedling, I need the energy to exist, same as your eating food. Without it, I cease to exist."

"So, if I don't get you fed, you die?"

"Not so much die as you understand the concept, simply cease to exist."

Kate didn't say anything as she jogged to a bridge, crossed the bridge, and resumed walking once on the other side. Gigi was concerned she offered too much information to this human, who merely had to stop aiding the demon to get rid of the demon. Gigi wasn't sure how the human would take this new information; aware the teen girl was intelligent enough to realize the repercussions of not helping.

As predicted, Kate made it to the house half an hour after Jake left for work. She knocked on the front door, Sheila finally opening it. The housewife was wearing a robe, nothing else as she looked with wide eyes at her morning visitor. Kate simply walked forward, forcing the housewife to either back up in deference or stand in the way.

The door opened wider, Sheila shutting it after Dominate was in the living room. She watched as the teenager went to the computer, looking at the yoga video on pause. She walked to a chair, sitting as she glanced at Sheila.

"Finish your stretching, slut."

Sheila hesitated a second before removing the robe, tossing it over the computer chair off to one side, before hitting a key, the video resuming. Sheila had never had an audience before, stretching naked while doing the yoga poses. Her nervousness was removed in seconds by arousal, Sheila finally finishing the video so aroused, she was slut in every way. She deemed it because Dominate was simply in the room, her unexpected arrival no longer concerning, only the happiness she was there.

Turning off the video, she left the computer on as she went to all fours, crawling over to where the teenager sat, apparently openly going through Sheila's phone which was no longer on the table. Sheila knelt up, hands placed palm up on her thighs, eyes downcast as she waited to be acknowledged.

"You've been watching slave videos."

"Yes, Dominate. This slut wishes to learn more about pleasing you."

"Do you remember how many you saw?"

"Four, Dominate."

Kate stood up, moving to sit on the computer chair, telling slut to show her the favorite video so far. Slut crawled over, kneeling as moisture dripped on her thighs, her nipples straight out as she went into the history to click on the video, one she most remembered.

Kate moved the chair for a better view, her hand idly scratching slut's neck and shoulder. Slut had a hard time not moaning over the actresses' words as Dominate wordlessly watched. The video ended twenty minutes later, including an interview with the two actress's on how they felt doing the scenes, one gushing over how great it was to be dominated, to lick the high heels and legs while the other about how great the leg massage was, hoping they could do that scene a few times.

Kate stood up, said 'heel' and walked to the bedroom, slut crawling behind to see Dominate opening the closet door.

"Your slut slave assignment is to lick four pairs of your shoes, making they shine as if buffed by an expert. You might want to take videos to prove you didn't use an expert. Also, next time I arrive, have four more videos reviewed. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Dominate."

She looked down at slut who was barely holding herself together, her now trimmed pussy glistening as were the thighs, her body flush with excitement, her nipples looking hard enough to punch a hole in paper. Kate was half tempted to try that but instead squeezed them, slut's mouth opening as moans came out. None of the moans sounded like pain, only more desire. Kate walked back to the front room, slut crawling behind, eager to show how this housewife could be obedient and serve this girl.

Slut was on all fours by the computer, Dominate tossing the robe over her before sitting on her back, using her as a bench while she typed in and scrolled thought the Internet looking for bondage items or sites since the eighteen-year-old had little to no idea what was out there or how they worked. Most sites were dumb in her opinion, seeming to only want to advertise how to beat a slave senseless.

She wrote a laundry list of items available, cliff notes to the side of how to use the item. There were also local sites where people met to use the items. That might help explain some things if they were willing to educate her firsthand by letting her watch them dominate their own submissive.

Then again, they all seemed to be on the other side of the city, meaning a lot more walking or having slut give her a ride. Since most meetings were in the evening, it meant having Jake home without Sheila, a factor even he would notice. Jake, as Gigi pointed out, was not yet that far into this being dominated thing. He was into the arousal thing, so it wouldn't be long before he'd hunt her down again.

Kate was correct as Jake experienced memories of her watching as he knelt stroking himself at her orders, his arousal so high he was glad he had his own office when he realized he was moaning and breathing erratically. The images from the last time he saw this dominate teen were taking over his thoughts, his erection almost nonstop unless some woman seemed interested. Then it went away until he thought of the dark hair teen smirking down at him.

At lunch he went to her unit, knocking on the door, but she didn't answer. She needed a phone, this was crazy as he sat in the car, hoping she'd return before he had to go to work. She didn't, a feeling of disappointment coming over him as he drove back, his erection still bulging near the steering wheel.

12