Ghost Ch. 07 - Kate Moves in Full Time

Story Info
Kate moves into the Mars house, still dominating.
3.4k words
4.29
940
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake made it home, going inside gingerly, his ass sore as hell, but all he could do was try to walk normally, hoping Sheila wouldn't see and ask why. Sheila was busy on her phone, barely noticing him as she set it down to bring dinner to the table. Yeah, his wife was definitely having an affair, one possibly going south since she looked so sad. Jake thought that was a good sign.

Neither said much about their day, one trying to sit as if his ass wasn't on fire, trying not to rub where a steel cage didn't allow contact with his dick even as he felt so aroused, he thought he felt himself dripping precum from the front of the cage. The other one kept wanting to call Dominate, to beg forgiveness of the misunderstanding even if the slut couldn't find her Mistress to explain and take her punishment.

Tuesday morning Jake left for work, his ass still hurting, his need to serve Dominate getting him more aroused. Unfortunately, he had meetings to attend.

Sheila did her workout, nude as usual, hoping the door would open. She felt her arousal shoot up, her nipples stiffening as a warm voice purred into her ear, how pleased Mistress was to see slut slave taking care of Mistress's property. Sheila had a thought of telling Mistress the issue, but all that came out was moans of desire, desire to cum like a wanton slut, cum to show slut slave adored being owned as a slave.

Ten minutes later she was still desperate to cum. The voice purred in her ear.

"Was slut slave a good slave for Mistress? Did she obey what Mistress desired?"

Sheila felt like cold water was splashed on her. She trembled as she gathered her thoughts, finally having to admit she was obeying someone else the last few months, obeying and serving as if Dominate was her Mistress, her Owner of this stupid slut slave who misunderstood when Dominate spanked and ordered her to earn good points.

When she was done, she knelt in submission, awaiting her punishment, willing to accept anything to prove she was owned by Mistress, no one else. For five minutes she held the pose, no sound coming to her. She finally looked around, tears forming as she realized Mistress had left.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, slut slave is so very sorry for its dumbness."

The words were quietly said, knowing Mistress was gone.

"You really think that will make up for the betrayal?"

The words were purred out again, Sheila jumping as she realized Mistress was there, still upset, which was understandable, but still there. It would help if Mistress was visible and not a voice coming from empty air. Sheila knew it was her own fault, Mistress would allow the slut to see who owned it if the slut was smart and grateful enough to serve. Unfortunately, it was clear to slut, it wasn't either one or the slut wouldn't be in this position of having both Mistress and Dominate angry at it.

"Listen to me, slut. Mistress wishes to talk to this one about taking over my possession without talking to me first."

"Please, Mistress, Dominate didn't know slut had a Mistress until just a few days ago. This is all on slut slave for being stupid, for being a wanton cunt who doesn't think before acting for its needs. Please, Mistress, slut slave needs punishment, needs to learn to adore Mistress only, no one else."

There was no voice, but her phone lit up, indicating someone was using it. Sheila's hair was pulled, forcing her to face the floor. A voice purred into the phone, explaining she just found out slave was serving two owners. She heard Dominate say she just found out herself and walked away. Mistress could have the two-timing slut.

Sheila was openly sobbing, knowing both were angry at her, both were discussing meeting to see if Mistress should sell slave or just abandon it. She heard the arrangement, the call ending, the voice purring for slut to go to work and do her normal day, she was not to attend the meeting.

Then she felt like she was alone, Mistress gone as quickly as she arrived, slut left alone while the two most important Owners in her life would discuss slut's future as a former lesbian slut slave or simply sold to someone else, maybe in town, maybe in another land. Sheila didn't even consider just refusing to go if sold.

"Do you think she will harm herself, seedling?"

"I doubt it, Gigi, she's depressed, yes, but she will want to see how this ends. She won't do anything until she knows for sure our anger at her betrayal is beyond salvage. Remember, she didn't know we set this up in the first place."

"We set up for her to submit, for her energy went up." Gigi corrected, "This argument and decision was only you a few days ago."

"Sure, blame the human in the room."

Kate was in the library, in a private room, Gigi visible but off to the side where anyone passing by would not see a green lizard figure sitting on the stump of her tail.

"Gigi, I will continue to dominate them both, but we need to explain why Mistress has simply dropped out of sight, not around anymore. Otherwise, Sheila will still feel like she needs to hold back. Jake, well, we have this week to make him totally broken and I'm fairly sure that will happen. He's anxious to serve, to be humiliated and abused by me. He thinks by my appearance I'm underage so he can't complain too much of his treatment when he keeps returning for it. Besides, most of the neighbors have seen him exiting from my unit and look forward to the amusement when he does."

"Is Janet correct? Are you a natural at this? It seems like you know too much of dominating others at a young age."

Kate shrugged.

"No idea, but to be honest, I'm not overly adverse to treating them like this."

"Life is getting better for you, seedling. Thanks to Janet, you will get an education and some kind of school paper to show it. You have two who will drive you around where you need to be and when. Perhaps, maybe, you won't need to move?"

Kate smiled at the demon.

"Afraid I won't take Sheila with me if I do? You are anchored to her so if I take her, you can come with us."

"Will there be other feeding places there?"

"Yes, Gigi, I'll make sure there are a few of those should I move."

The rolling eyes seemed pleased, an arm extending to have the hand sit on Kate's shoulder.

"I will hold my friend to that."

Kate patted the green hand with the now extending fingers. She went back to looking at her phone. She was watching the movement as Sheila's phone showed her arriving at work, soon being inside the building. She glanced out the window.

"It will rain soon. I'm getting some food and checking out the Halloween store that just opened down the block. Want to see if any of the costumes give you any ideas?"

"I am going for another feeding. I will see you when I am done."

Gigi vanished as Kate grabbed her jacket, leaving a few minutes later.

Thursday was the fun day for Kate as she walked to the Mar's house, letting herself in while Sheila was at work. Jake had visited for some abuse before going to work and again during his lunch time, this time openly begging to suck down his own cum for her amusement, to be her toilet for Dominate, for whatever abuse or humiliation she desired for him to prove his desire to obey and be owned. All properly filmed on her phone.

She was still amused at the picture he finally sent, naked with his cage showing as expected. All on his own, without any prompting from her, he used a marker to write on his chest and stomach, the slanting making it obvious he was standing in front of a mirror while writing. She wondered if it was the bedroom closet mirror or if he used someplace else. Whatever, his being a cum slut, owned slave, stupid twat, a slave of Dominate was well advertised.

When he came to her unit this morning, he stripped without being told even as the cold wind blew under the door, the words were as fresh as when he sent the picture the morning before. She asked him if pervert was going to wash off the words, he submissively said he was happy if others knew what he was for Dominate and would happily keep them unless Dominate wanted them gone or replaced with other words to show he loved how Dominate degraded and abused him.

Kate looked around the empty house, getting more familiar with the lay of the land, within and outside the house. She intended moving in this weekend, she just needed a way to have them discover they were both owned by the same Dominate while not having them so angry they'd do something stupid. She already informed the motel manager she was moving out, he seemed a bit sad since his videos of the parking lot showed a lot more entertainment since she moved in.

Kate went through the closets and dressers to see what they owned so she could incorporate any into using them, but it all seemed boring. Sheila had some colored underwear but nothing fancy, just mainly white cotton but even the colored items were simple cotton. She found no sex toys of any kind, not even hidden under the bed, which Kate thought of as weird considering how the couple were always aroused.

The guest room, bathrooms, even the garage turned up nothing unusual that could be used specifically for sex. She would have to improvise or have Janet sell more merchandise. She knew there was a few bags of items still in the backseat of Jake's car, but that was basic usage, she wanted something to add on to the basic.

Friday morning Sheila was doing her workout, now on her third yoga video series since she had the other poses down pat. She went to her knees as the door opened, a look of joy on her face as she saw Dominate walk in.

"Finish your workout."

Slut went back to posing as she tried to see what Dominate was doing but after closing the door, the teenager simple carried a backpack and a few bags down the hall. She came back out empty handed as the videos were ending. Slut knelt in slave pose.

"Slut, your Mistress and I have come to an agreement. I can dominate you or she can sell you. Apparently, you're high profit in South America. So, I will give you a choice, either I dominate you, making you crawl more than you do now, or you get sold. Take your pick."

"Dominate, this slut slave adores serving you. It wishes to do so for as long as Dominate allows. It does not wish to be sold unless it is so failing in obedience, it needs to be sold."

"Then you are about to be degraded and abused more than usual. I am not letting you have fun since you were disrespectful to Mistress by not telling her about your errors or lies even if the lies are by omission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dominate, this slave understands and is willing to obey and will not be disrespectful in any way or lie in any way."

"Very well, crawl to the bedroom and put on what is on the bed, crawl back so I can inspect. Don't disappoint."

Kate sat at the table as slut crawled quickly down the hall to find a chastity belt package on the bed. It had been opened but the directions were still there even if the remote was missing. Slut didn't say anything as she knelt before the mirror, reading the direction on the bed as she fit the rubberized cock into her already wet pussy and locking the steel belts around her. She moved it a few times to try to make it comfortable but gave up as she crawled back to Dominate who let her kneel for a good five minutes.

"Is it comfortable?"

"A little, Dominate, it pinches a bit by the lips but not sure how to adjust."

Dominate tapped at her phone, the belts unlocking so slut could adjust it better, so her pussy was no longer accessible by her. Then she locked the belts back up, Dominate leaning over to tug a few times to make sure slut couldn't wiggle out.

"Tomorrow you will stop at a store, the address is on the bag. Pay Miss Janet what she says you owe and also for any bags she may have for you as well. Is that clear enough?"

"Yes, Dominate."

The belt vibrated a bit, pleasure coursing through slut as she stifled a quick moan at the sudden sensation. Then she was shocked, doubling over.

"No one told you to leave your pose, slut."

Slut quickly went to pose, pleasure coming from the belt before two small shocks came, slut rapidly recovering before Dominate could order her to pose. This went on for a few minutes before Dominate spoke up.

"That's on until I remove it, slut. I control the settings, so you may feel pleasure or not depending on what button I push. Or I can simply set a random pattern just to see if you notice. You cheated on me and Mistress so I will make sure you don't go to someone else. I am also moving in to ensure you don't bring anyone here to serve. If you have an issue with either item, say it now."

As suspected, slut was eager for all of it rather than lose being dominated. She was too ingrained to obey, the few days without anyone to serve making her out of sorts and unable to be happy. Now, she was happy, elated to know Dominate would move in, to dominate slut all day, every day.

It wasn't until she was at work, did it occur to her Jake would be home later and how would slut explain a teen girl was moved in to dominate her. She worried about it until she was on break for a few minutes, sending Dominate a text about her concern. Dominate texted back it wasn't her concern. Slut swallowed her water, hoping Jake wouldn't divorce her or if he did, he'd let her have the house so she and Dominate could still be together.

Jake got home, upset as he went to the unit only for a neighbor to tell him the girl moved out. He went to the manager who told him the same thing and no, the teen didn't leave a forwarding address when she dropped off the key.

He was so sure he was a good pain slut for Dominate, so obedient lately, she'd not desert him. Apparently not enough, a concept he hoped to make up for if he ever met her again. He only wanted to please her with his ability to take abuse and degrading acts for her pleasure.

Jake walked into the kitchen, blinking as he saw no dinner cooking. What was that lazy wife of his up to now? He walked through the house, hearing noises from the bedroom. The grunts had him thinking she brought her lover to use their bed. Jake was angry, storming into the master bedroom, ready to toss out the offender who dared use his wife. Instead, he came to a complete halt.

His wife was naked except for a chastity belt, doing squat thrust, her moaning as she tried to keep the pace set by the teen girl standing nearby, playing on a phone. Dominate looked up at Jake.

"You got a problem, pervert? Something you want to complain about?"

Jake felt his mouth go dry as he watched his wife continue to do the thrusts, moaning and gasping as she did so. He didn't realize she was almost showing muscle definition, something he never saw in her since they began dating years ago. Then he looked at Dominate, who pushed on her phone, a shock sending him to his knees.

"I asked a question, pervert. Go sit outside if you don't like it."

Jake shook his head, still trying to get his head around this. What he could understand was being on his knees and obeying the teen before him. Maybe not why his wife was doing what she was doing, but yes, Jake fully understood being naked and obeying Dominate.

"No problem, Dominate, just surprised."

"As am I, considering you're not even naked. That doesn't bode well."

Jake yelped as the shock hit his balls, spurring him into what was now a natural action, being naked and kneeling before her. He remembered to fold his clothes neatly before taking his pose.

"Slut, stop and pose."

Sheila immediately stopped squatting, dropping to her knees and went to slave pose, her eyes on the floor but up enough to see her husband also naked and kneeling, his own cage on display. There were words on his chest, but she didn't dare look up enough to read them.

"Slut, met a degenerate pervert. Pervert, meet slut. Okay, now you two know each other, let's get the elephant in the room passed us." She looked between the two kneeling husband and wife slaves. "I'm moving in which is approved by slut. Pervert, you have a problem with me living here?"

Jake felt his arousal shoot up, his flush showing.

"No, Dominate, pervert would love for you to live here."

"Great, the married couple have no objections. Any opposed to me taking over your lives, to abuse you as I want while living here?"

Neither did, openly inviting her domination of them. Kate nodded as she saw them both getting aroused. She suspected a green demon was in the room, although she refrained from asking. Going through a series of questions she had typed on her phone, both husband and wife openly agreed to all the terms, willing to buy what she wanted, take her where she wanted, perform as she wanted.

"Fine, slut, dinner, pervert, make sure the guest bathroom is clean. I'm going to unpack."

Kate left the master bedroom to go into the guest bedroom, smaller than the first but well-furnished and no signs of fleas or bugs in sight. Definitely a step up from the unit. It was ten minutes to fully unpack, put it all away and hang the backpack from a hook in the closet. She had a few items like a toothbrush and toothpaste which she took to the bathroom, seeing pervert changing out the towels as he crawled on the floor.

The bathroom had nice soap, the shower trial size shampoos and body wash on the rack, Kate finding more under the sink. She hoped they had a decent hot water heater because she planned on spending a lot of time in here the following morning.

She came out to see stir fry on the table, a setting for one as slut knelt nearby, pervert looking confused as slut indicated he was to kneel next to her.

"When do we eat?" he whispered to her.

"When Dominate says so. We eat what she allows." slut whispered back. She knew that much from all the videos she had watched.

Kate ate the stir fry, drinking the milk nearby only to set it down.

"Yuck. What kind of milk is that?"

"One percent, Dominate, a healthy form of milk."

"I'll take a glass of water."

Slut crawled quickly to the kitchen, leaving pervert to be stared at by Dominate.

"So, I want water and all you want is to stay there, thinking of your stomach. Again, pervert, we seem to be where one has not learned who controls who."

Pervert almost lost his balance when the belt shocked him as Slut crawled back, setting the glass on the table, before resuming her place next to her husband who seemed close to tears. Slut felt her belt vibrate with pleasure.

"Note, pervert, how that works. Slut does as desired, she is pleasured. You stare like you don't care, you get shocked. I have a feeling by Halloween, you're living in the back yard like the animal you wish to act like."

Halloween was next week, not boding well for pervert as he tried to pay more attention to what was going on. He was understanding how life was going to be now that he agreed Dominate could live here and have full usage of him and his wife.