Ghost Detectives Bk. 02: Virus 04-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had already set the table so he could spend his time with his guests instead of in the kitchen. To keep the flavour of the evening, James played, From the Darkness She Rises, by Brunuh Ville. The two women started to dance taking on various seductive poses lifting their long dresses revealing their stockings, Debra being the most adventurous showing her black thong, suspenders and garter belt. Not to be out done Jennie followed suit until James called them to the table.

"Can I be the first dessert," said Debra in a high-pitched scratchy voice.

In a childlike voice, Jennie said, "don't forget little me, I'm available for all three courses," looking innocent and licking her finger.

He couldn't stop chuckling all but spitting his food out in mirth. "Eat, drink and fill yourselves."

Debra rejoined, "I bag first fill," she spluttered, placing her hand over her half-filled mouth.

The meal continued with much laughter; friends enjoying each other in an uncertain world, the future an insight that only James possessed, but for now they were living in the moment as they consumed their third bottle of wine. Talking together, simultaneously laughing, giggling, pouting, occasionally swearing. James felt a warmth towards his two friends and sat back to study their happy faces both seemingly without a care in the world.

He took a cheeseboard and biscuits into the lounge and placed them on the small table next to a bottle of port as they took their seats, the two girls taking separated chairs, James the settee. After a while the two girls stood and started to slow dance with each other swaying like reeds in a gentle wind, arms locked around each other, rocking in symmetry. Debra's palms cupped Jennie's bottom and started to raise her dress puckering up the material handful by handful until the back of her skirt was waist high, showing only a black string wedged between her white buttocks.

They started rubbing noses, nudging each other's faces, occasionally licking each other's cheeks, nibbling each other's ears; breasts touching, rubbing against each other, nothing hurried, bodies swaying as if in a trance. They gently kissed, tongues exploring the inside of each other's mouths.

James watched the exotic slow, soft dance; sensual instrumental music played in the background blending and harmonising sounds to soothe the mind and soul into a slow trance-like ecstasy. This was not just sex, but a dancing picture of two females sharing love. James watched, sometimes eyes closed in imagery, sometimes eyes wide with lust, heightening his male sexuality as he looked upon this living picture of shared enjoyment. This was not for him to participate, this was art in action, only for him to watch as the living eroticism unfolded.

Debra moved her hands letting the skirt fall back into place and slipped the straps of the dress off her partner's shoulders letting the material drop to the floor, brassiere, thong, stockings and garter belt displayed in black. She put her index finger inside Jennie's mouth, her lips closed around it, sucking, feeling the hardness against her tongue. James' mind jumped wishing her finger was his penis.

Jennie pushed her tongue inside Debra's mouth returning her own penetration as their movements quickened, her thong wetting against the power of her heightened actions. From a little acorn, their joint sexual tension grew into a giant tree aching for release. James moved his head forward, his heat building as he watched, his hardness painfully restricted inside his trousers. He unbuckled his belt, removed his trousers, his tented shorts immediately suffering the same fate. The top of his penis bubbled with white precum, his right hand slowly pumping toward full ejaculation.

The two women looked towards his slow masturbation, further heightening their own arousal. Debra dropped to her knees as if in prayer and removed Jennie's thong; her legs opened in invitation and in one clean movement, Debra's tongue explored her clitoral hood, down lower, sucking her enlarged clitoris, exploring labia majora, labia minora, tongue probing the outside of her vaginal opening; Jennie, barely able to remain standing, shook, her inner vaginal lips becoming engorged. She clasped her hands around Debra's head locking her in place, longing for Debra's tongue to probe her clitoris, to probe deeper into her vulva. Her eyes closed, her body stiffened and then the euphoria of orgasm. Her muscles relaxed and she opened her eyes and smiled, her face and body glowing with satisfaction.

Debra fell back into the chair, pulled up her skirt and opened her legs wide placing one leg each side of the chair's armrests, her body craving reciprocation. Jennie crawled towards her taking her legs from the armrests and draped them over her shoulders. In her haste, Jennie ripped her thong away for her vagina, the time for finesse had passed. She knew Debra's desperation, her tongue losing no time in finding her vaginal opening and drove straight inside, tongue extending, forcing an opening in her vulva, licking and sucking, penetrating, using her fingers to circle her clitoris while stretching her vulva further as her fingers joined her tongue.

James stood, stroking his penis, testosterone-charged, the eroticism of the moment filling his being with wanton lust. They locked eyes, words were superfluous, their eyes saying they needed to say. Panting in short sharp bursts of breath she shouted for him to fill her mouth with his manhood. He moved toward her and turned her face towards him; soon the train was complete as her mouth closed around his hardness, her throat filled with James' prepotency. Jennie busily engaging ministrations towards her release; head bobbing between her legs. He, pumped his white pearls of life into her mouth, down her throat, coating her tongue, flooding her lips, her own orgasm hitting the same moment taking her over the edge into rapture. Slowly, James pulled his spent penis away from her mouth. He looked at Jennie and smiled. Her face wet from the service she gifted to her friend.

James flopped back on the settee a broad smile filling his face. "That was something else."

"We haven't finished, James," grinned Jennie, "we are here until the morning."

James looked at Debra thinking she was sexually spent, but his thought held a falsehood. She splayed her legs resting them over the arms of the chair, her vagina on full display, love juices glistening, contrasting and shining against her bare skin. Walls of her vulva red and swollen from the strength of her cunnilingual orgasm, her body still slightly twitching from orgasmic aftershock. Her fingers reached down between her legs, moving her hand frantically against her clitoris and within seconds she drove another orgasm out from her body. She sighed, smiled, gave a little giggle, pulled her dress down and asked James to give her a glass of port. Jennie wasted no time in attacking James' semi-flaccid penis with her mouth; when her work paid dividends she turned away and directed his penis into her vagina, bobbing up and down and using her hand to stroke her clitoris while looking toward Debra who watched her with delight. She took a large swig from her glass and sat back contented to watch the rest of the show. James wondered how anyone could believe that the female was the weaker sex when most of the women he knew always seemed to do things their way while making the male think it all his idea to protect their fragile male ego.

Not to be left out of the fun, as soon as Jennie screamed out her vaginal, come clitoral, come masturbatory orgasm, Debra sat next to James and started kissing him. Her other hand found its way between Jennie's legs, thumb and forefinger each side of her wet engorged clitoris, lightly pinching her little joy button, moving thumb and fore finger in opposite directions as James fondled, cupped and pinched at her hardened nipples. Never one to give up, Jennie was soon on the march again towards her third orgasm. Taking a little longer, but eventually, with James filling her vagina, complimented by the nimble fingers of Debra, she reached the golden heights of paradise once again, and like a bath emptying, her energy was drained and she fell off James' lap onto the floor. A manoeuvre not lost on Debra as she quickly climbed on James, this time facing him, closed her arms around his shoulders and thrust into him with abandonment as they jointly built towards orgasm exploding into each other a few seconds apart. The food, wine, eroticism, fuelled by the constant sex, soon had the three in the same bed. James in the centre, Debra did start to rub her mons pubis against his leg to gain friction but the energy just wasn't there and soon they were asleep.

The following morning the two women left James's apartment allowing him to read the daily papers and catch up on any articles of news on the internet. Tenerife had closed to holidaymakers, most flights cancelled with strict protocols in place. Doctors, nurses, aid workers, germ and viral specialists were flown into the island with travel all but halted. Hotels, restaurants, bars, social events were closed strangling the economy leaving panic and distrust in its wake, neighbour not trusting neighbour. There were new cases daily including San Miguel de Tajao, Anago, Tachero; the infection had spread over most of the island, restriction laws were immediately implemented and extra security brought into play. The island was effectively under quarantine with restrictions extended to the other Canarias.

James read and watched the news and video reports with growing horror realising that for the infection to have spread this quickly there must have been a hand of deliverability. Was this the attack John was worried about, he thought, and why Carolyn was building scenario models of counterattack against such an event happening? He needed to get back and inform them what was about to happen and get operatives in place to prevent it from starting and would go back later when everyone was sleep.

Late afternoon Jennie rang him informing him they had questioned Russell Mackintosh. They had him on drug charges and assault against a woman who had reported the incident three months ago. After the DNA evidence was presented, he confessed, with another two incidences coming to light. He'd had sex with a fifteen-year-old girl, which meant they also had him on a charge of having sex with a minor and found hundreds of indecent images of young girls and children being abused on his computer after they raided his house. He would be prosecuted for paedophilia together with the other charges and would spend the next few years in prison, but wasn't the serial rapist and murderer they were seeking. Not the outcome James had thought, but it was a positive in taking him off the streets. After midnight, he returned to his dimension. He briefly explained to John and Carolyn what he had discovered deciding to discuss it further over breakfast the following morning and to give out the other warnings of what would happen over the coming weeks and months. James was sexually depleted but knew Carolyn wouldn't be content until she had her sexual satisfaction. He showered, and for the next half hour fulfilled his conjugal duty. Later, he told her of his escapade with the two women and wanted her to dress as a goth and perhaps bring one of her female friends as well. She giggled as he told her and said how impressed she was with his performance and glad he'd kept a bit back for her as she stroked his penis into hardness, reminding him that it belonged to her first, second, third, and for always, the others had it purely on loan she emphasised while still giggling until her mouth found its way between his legs to say hello.

At breakfast, the first thing they did was to prepare the warnings regarding the yacht fire where eight had died in the other dimension, the train suicide and aeroplane crash. The gun incident in Virginia, giving out the name of the boy that would commit the atrocity in the school, the date and time, and the hundreds of children's lives that would be lost if the allies bombed the school, deciding to hold back the information about Tenerife and the serial rapes and murders. They knew the location of the next murder and they'd be there to stop it from happening and hopefully catch the individual responsible, but did pass forward the information regarding Russell Mackintosh.

Chapter Eight

In James' dimension, Eiliyah arrived at Tenerife South-Reina Sofia Airport and took a taxi to Los Cristianos; after booking into her hotel she contacted her fellow soldiers in Allah who lived on the island and to whom she had forwarded her weapons of war disguised as hairspray aerosols. The following evening, she met up with two men and one woman at her hotel. The packages had arrived safely a few days earlier and she explained what needed to be done. When the virus was let loose it would become airborne and last around twelve hours, but this was based upon their limited research and she wasn't sure of the accuracy. What they were sure of, bringing a beaming smile to her face, was that they had the weapon of mass destruction and would first see how the virus played itself out in the isolation of the Canarias, that is why Abisali chose the location; he wanted to see how the virus would spread on an island before letting it loose on the world, knowing immediately it became an epidemic, the Canarias would be isolated. He could easily monitor its progress via the media and from internet reports given by the islanders themselves.

The four discussed the locations where they were to release the virus into the air. Play areas, bars, places of Christian worship, dance clubs, and any other confined areas they deemed appropriate. Eiliyah told the sleeper cells that the spray would only make people ill and she gave them three garlic tablets instructing them to take one a day and they'd be immune to the illness before they fulfilled Allah's holy mission. This was a ruse. She also gave them a fourth tablet to be taken the day after they had completed the mission and destroyed all evidence.

If, for any reason, they were captured, within a short time they'd become infected by the Ebola virus. By giving them a quick death, she felt vindicated about lying to them and would save them from a torturous, brutal, agonising death. In her mind, she believed her actions were one of kindness to her fellow soldiers in Allah. Abisali could not risk them being captured. They didn't know a lot, but the little they did know was too much and he understood that under certain conditions, and by using certain drugs, eventually, they'd succumb. The same reason why he'd planted, within his inner circle of nine plus himself, the death pill inside their teeth.

Eiliyah left the island as soon as her work was completed and returned to London to meet Abisali. For days they discussed the programme going forward and drew lists about who were the most trusted of their followers and who would die for the cause. Originally, they wanted fifty active cells in the UK but soon realised the risk of discovery was too high, eventually settling on twenty-five single cells, as opposed to groups, working independently as a safer risk. The virus was to be released over a period of three to four days and they mapped out locations around the UK as potential target sites, secrecy being their main priority. None of the twenty-five individuals would know each other or what they would be doing. They would be told that the sprays were designed to cause disruption by making people ill to show Allah's power and given the same tablets as their colleagues in Tenerife.

Diya al Dir, Abyan, Adham and Eiliyah would be the vehicles used to contact the individuals involved and to distribute what Abisali colloquially called death in a can. He still wasn't sure if the vaccine they'd developed would be effective, but was optimistic and ordered that the inner circle be inoculated. Within a few weeks, they had decided which areas would be targeted, leaving the actual minutiae of the locations to the individuals involved with the proviso that each should spray at least a dozen enclosed areas where crowds congregated. Also, areas where children played, citing schools as a prime example estimating at least three hundred locations around the UK would become contaminated with the virus.