Ghost Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carlos..." Becky's voice was a hoarse whisper.

"Y-yes?" Carlos was still overwhelmed, swirling his fingers around her clit.

"I want your cock in me." Becky lay back on the table, spreading her legs wider, "Right now."

While Carlos massaged his dick to get it fully hard again, Becky rubbed at her clit and teased one of her nipples with her other hand. Carlos gathered his nerve and, holding his dick steady, he leaned forward to line himself up with Becky's eager pussy. She was hot, soft and slippery and his first attempts ended with his dick sliding up and down the lips of her pussy. But then he managed to find the spot and suddenly slid inside.

The feeling was incredible, Becky's warmth surrounding his hard, throbbing dick. Becky groaned happily and wrapped her legs around Carlo's waist, pulling him deeper inside her. Steadying himself on the table, Carlos began to thrust with each movement pushing his dick further and further inside.

He could feel Becky's body reacting to his, each thrust met with a tight contraction of her pussy and a soft, panting moan from Becky herself. They moved together, Becky tightening her legs to pull herself closer as Carlos pushed his waist forward and soon they were moving faster and faster, shaking the table with the force of their motions.

Even after coming earlier, Carlos could feel his orgasm building and knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. His hips were starting to move faster and faster on their own and he could feel heat building in his back and chest. His dick was twitching and throbbing while his balls tightened. He struggled to hold it back, to be a good lover and get Becky to come first but he knew that he'd burst any second now.

It was then that he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. The door they came through was still half-open and the lights in the hallway were starting to flicker again. For a moment, they shut off entirely, leaving the hallway in complete darkness. In the shadows, he saw someone: a tall woman, dressed in a vaguely Victorian outfit, all in shades of gray. Her face was unnaturally long and thin and her eyes were deep black hollows.

He could also make out the dark brickwork of the wall through her body.

He wanted to yell, to shout to Becky about the apparition lurking outside of the door, but he found he couldn't speak. His body continued to move on autopilot but his mind and mouth were frozen in shocked disbelief.

The terror did do a fabulous job of interrupting his would-be orgasm, and although he continued to thrust, the building pressure in his dick was suddenly gone. Before he could gather his thoughts and act, Becky reached up and wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him in close for a kiss and breaking his view of the specter outside.

As Becky's lips and tongue met his, he could feel her pussy clenching tighter around his dick and he realized she was coming. She let out a high-pitched squeal as she tightened her legs around her waist. The sensation of her trembling against him and her pussy practically sucking his dick inside was too much and he came too. He felt wetness filling the condom as his waist jerked with each ejaculation.

When Becky's grip finally relaxed, he turned quickly to check the door. The figure was gone. The lights were on again. As he panted, still halfway inside Becky, he wondered if he had actually seen anything at all.

"Anything wrong?" Becky was looking at him, curious about his odd behavior.

"N-No." Carlos shook his head and leaned down to give Becky another kiss. "I just thought I saw someone."

Becky looked around the room, at their scattered clothing and their naked bodies splayed over the table.

"We should probably get going. I think that's enough ghost hunting for today."

"Yeah, yeah. Definitely."

Becky slid off the table and started to collect her clothing, but she looked over her shoulder at Carlos. "But we should do this again sometime."

Carlos smiled back, "Ghost hunting or..."

Becky grinned, "Why choose?"