Ghost in the Attic

Story Info
New girl in town gets an unexpected visitor.
4.1k words
4.65
29.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harpers writing room was hot and sticky today, not much of a surprise considering it was the bonus attic room at the top of her newly acquired Charleston apartment and it was the height of August. Her realtor had gushed over the "Charleston Single House" style of the building, but had neglected to mention that also meant that the apartment would be oppressively stuffy when the weather turned hot, which had happened about a month after Harper moved in.

Thankfully the rest of the apartment was blessed with large windows overlooking what the same enthusiastic realtor had called her "piazza" and "shared courtyard", but were known as "porch" and "driveway" up north where Harper had moved from. Supposedly the house was also full of stories of past glory, another thing the realtor had gushed about. In a show of southern hospitality and pride, the man had gifted Harper with a book all about her new neighborhood's history at her lease signing. After briefly leafing through it, she had set it on one of the growing book piles in the writing room, promptly forgetting about its existence. Harper's solution to the heat was sitting out on the porch (she couldn't bring herself to use "piazza", it just sounded silly since she clearly was not in Italy) and have a nice drink while listening to her new city quiet down for the night.

I could write anywhere else in the house, Harper thought to herself, gathering up her chestnut brown hair from her in one hand, but she didn't move to leave.

She still couldn't pinpoint why she still insisted on writing in the attic room, being brutally hot no matter what combination of doors and windows and fans Harper tried. No one had let her in on the secret of centralized air being a state of survival in the south, but that was what she got for moving on impulse with only cursory research.

The humidity had given her hair a slight curl that she wasn't used to containing, resulting in a few of the shorter strands around her face escaping the high bun she forced the bulk of her hair into. She stood and surveyed her domain with her stormy grey eyes, pursing her full lips slightly. She had pushed the battered loveseat (left by a past tenant) into the corner and draped it with a garish purple sheet. When she bought it the cashier had given her a wink before saying "Go Tigers!", some code that had been lost on Harper. The piles of books surrounded it, piles that would randomly topple over in the middle of the night no matter how carefully she stacked them. A cheap folding table currently served as her desk; a printer, laptop, desk lamp, and paper piles of notes (which thankfully never fell over) crowding it's surface. She had "splurged" on a comfy secondhand armchair to sit in and write, covered with a matching sheet to make it look like she had tried to decorate.

Yes, she could write anywhere in the apartment, but something about the attic room still called to her. It made her feel less lonely in a city where she had yet to make deeper connections than "Oh, you're back for another coffee, ma'am?" at the local coffee shop. It almost felt like a friendly presence itself, welcoming and calm.

Although a breeze couldn't hurt, she thought to herself as she watched the standing fan she'd set by the small window struggle to alleviate the room's mugginess. Picking up her laptop, Harper draped her bare legs over one loveseat arm and set her back against the other, her flimsy tank top clinging to her damp tanned skin (the warm weather had at least given her an excuse to go to the beach more often than she had back home, even if the locals questioned her sanity). Propping the laptop against her knees, she reviewed her latest chapter. It was a horror story, set in a run down New England Victorian mansion full of creepy hallways and creaking stairs, and characters whose curiosity always overrode their common sense. It was fun and spooky and Harper thought her agent was going to be pleased with the draft, as long as she could get it finished in time. The calendar tacked to the wall had a comically large red circle highlighting her due date, only a week away. Harper was usually pretty good about her deadlines, but this weather had been killing her productivity, with afternoon naps seeming to be the only way to escape heat. Not that the naps had been very restful, considering the dreams she'd been having.

They always followed the same pattern; Harper would watch herself being joined in whatever room she'd happened to fall asleep in by a tall blond haired man, very handsome with his well trimmed beard and face full of hard planes. He was always dressed in what Harper thought of as Southern aristocrat but probably had some other convoluted name. The man would set his walking stick aside and remove his coat to sit down next to her sleeping body, a hungry smile on his face. He'd wake her up then, either with soft caresses along her body or kisses along her neck and collar. She would recognize the green eyes staring down at her, and things would get much more graphic from there. Clothes would be flung across rooms, bodies contorted into positions Harper had never thought to try in her waking life, and she would wake up feeling deliciously satisfied. At least until she remembered she was, in fact, actually alone and hadn't been touched by anyone but herself since moving. She'd end up just feeling more sweaty and gross than she had before she'd gone to sleep, blaming her loneliness for the lusty visions plaguing her sleep.

Harper found herself staying up as long as she could to put off the dreams. She thought that maybe if she was exhausted enough she wouldn't dream at all, but she'd been mistaken. It was happening to her now while she reviewed her chapter, the heat of the room and drone of the cicada's outside causing her eyelids to droop. After Harper's chin sank to her chest for a second time, she closed her laptop and set it on the book pile closest to her, flung her arms above her head and gave herself up to a midafternoon nap, hoping it would be serenely devoid of dreams.

Her hopes dwindled almost as soon as she finished sinking into sleep with the sensation of a cool finger traced its way down the inside of her outstretched arm. She smelled bergamot and cloves faintly as a weight caused the loveseat cushion to dip near her hip, like someone had sat down next to her. More fingers brushed down her other arm and rested teasingly at the base of her throat, as if waiting for permission to explore more.

Harper opened her eye's to see the manifestation of her loneliness gazing down at her, her heartbeat quickening as his lips quirked into a rakish smile through his well trimmed beard. This wasn't how the dream usually went, usually she was a voyeur to the scene, not directly involved.

Her heart beat faster as the man used his other hand to cup the back of her head, the hand that had been at her throat grazing her breast through her tank top before resting on her waist. His lips, cold and refreshing, found hers and hungrily he kissed her, teasing open her mouth and darting his tongue inside. Harper greedily returned his kisses, making small noises of protest when she thought he was going to pull away; her hands moving from above her head to rake through his soft hair. She felt his lips smiling against hers before he pulled away from her mouth slightly, chuckling at the protest in her eyes.

"Not to worry sweetness, I won't leave you...unsatisfied" his deep voice drawled, watching as she nipped at the thumb he had moved to caress her lips. Harper couldn't help herself, just like in every dream before, there was something deeply alluring about this man. After all, if she couldn't have fun in her dreams, where could she?

His head dipped down so he could nibble on her ear as he pushed up her shirt, blessedly cool hands skimming along her waist and ribs. He paused from brushing his tongue along her collar bone to mutter something about how women's fashion had changed for the better since his day before sliding his hands around her back to unhook her bra. She sat up slightly to allow him to strip her before tangling her hands in his hair once more.

His mouth started moving down from her neck and she arched her back as he trailed soft kisses down the smooth skin between her full breasts, one hand coming up to brush a nipple with his thumb while his mouth captured the other. His touch was crisp, and soon both nipples were hard pebbles. His tongue swirled circles around each bud, gripping each gently with his teeth before switching sides, small shudders of pleasure ran through Harper as he teased her. She continued to push her breasts against his mouth, shifting around so much on the loveseat she was basically sitting.

Now it's my turn, she thought gleefully, gripping his hair and pulling her nipple away from his attentive tongue.

His green eyes were bemused as Harper pushed him to sit further back on the cushion, her shorts riding up her thighs as she placed a leg to either side of his body. Harper placed his hands against her breasts again, delighted he took the hint to begin pinching her nipples between his fingers before covering his mouth with hers. Her own hands began working to balance the amount of clothing between them, starting with the absurd silk cravat around his neck. She pulled the soft linen shirt out of the waistband of his pants (luckily for her he'd already removed his coat and vest in this version of the dream). Breaking away from his mouth long enough to pull the shirt over his head, Harper admired his toned muscles, running her fingers teasingly through the fine hair covering his chest and stomach. Harper smirked at him as his cock twitched against the barrier of his pants. He was sweating now too, but somehow still felt cool to the touch (not that it was bothering her much).

Harper gave him a languid kiss while undoing the many buttons of his pants, some corner of her mind cursing the historical accuracy of her imagination, pausing every so often to brush her hands against his cock. With every one of Harpers caresses his attention on her nipples faded until one hand was resting on her hip, the other lazily tweaking her nipples while he leaned back to watch her progress.

After the last button popped open, his cock sprang free, coming to rest against her thigh with a gentle thwack. Harper grabbed it eagerly, watching as his eye's closed and he groaned deeply while she gently ran her thumbs along the head and shaft. Taking her time, she stroked him, feeling the ridges of the veins under the cool velvety skin. She squeezed gently whenever she reached the base, rubbed the sticky head with her thumbs, pleased with the soft moans she was eliciting. Her own need to be touched growing, a wicked idea formed.

"Watch me," she murmured, grasping his swollen cock with one hand.

His eye's half opened to focus on her as she licked two fingers and trailed them down her stomach and into her shorts. Her head lolled back slightly as her fingers slid between her slippery lips to brush her clit. The hand around his cock and the hand buried between her legs began to move in rhythm with each other, each of them breathing heavily with every languid stroke (she was enjoying this nap and was in no hurry to wake up).

His hands, large enough to cover half her thigh, kneaded her flesh in time to the stroking of his cock. Unable to just watch, he slunk the fingers of one hand inside the leg of her bunched shorts. His fingers probed her wet length before sliding slowly into her pussy.

Harper shuddered as the cool digits pushed inside her, head falling back in a sharp moan as his fingers began to slip in and out of her. She trembled when his thumb pushed away her own fingers to massage her clit, legs tensing as he rubbed. His other hand had moved to grip her ass while she ground her hips into the hand buried inside her shorts, her hands abandoning his cock as she struggled for breath. With each circle his thumb traced around her clit Harper writhed closer to him, hands roaming his body finding handholds where they could. He watched her buck against him, squeezing her ass while her breasts grazed his chest as she ground her hips into his hand. Harper felt her climax building, too soon for her liking.

"Wait," she begged breathlessly, chest heaving as she reached between them to grasp his wrist, locking eyes with him through her lashes.

He paused, cock bobbing back and forth slightly from Harper's gyrations, breathing hard himself. Steadying herself with one hand on his muscled forearm, Harper slowly scooted backward in his lap, letting his eager finger's slide out of her pussy and shorts.

Coming to her feet to stand before him she quickly peeled off her shorts and her now very wet panties before kicking them away to a corner of the room. Her lover moved forward on the loveseat, reaching up to grab her hips, no doubt intending to have her seated on his lap again, but Harper had other plans. Grabbing his wrists, she moved his hands back to either side of him on the loveseat. Leaning over she kissed him deeply, her hot tongue darting into his mouth while she parted his legs to kneel between them, before trailing kisses down his neck, nipping at his crisp skin. His eyes flashed with desire as he watched her hands move along his thighs to cup his cock and balls. A low rumbling groan escaped him as her mouth covered his cocks bulging head, one hand coming up to tangle in her hair.

Grasping his shaft firmly she smiled at his soft grunt as she slowly pushed her mouth down the length of his cock, pausing to let her tongue circled his cock head, cum pleasantly salty in her mouth. Gently rolling his balls in her hands she sucked eagerly, letting his cock loose from her mouth with a soft 'pop'. Bobbing up and down she tenderly tongued his length, getting wetter with each of his moans. His hand clutched the back of her head as she worked, helping to bury her face in soft curls at the base of his cock while her throat worked to massage his length until she had to retreat for quick gasps of air, tongue darting out to lick the head.

Her lover gathered up her hair as it started to escape the hastily put together bun, clutching it in his fist at the back of her head. When she tried to swallow his length again, he used his grip of her hair to hold her slightly, chuckling at her mild surprise.

Harper looked up at him, mouth parted and ready to devour his cock again. Smiling he let her head move forward slightly, until just the tip of his cock was pressed against her lips. Harpers tongue shot out, lapping at the tip before he pulled her away again. With a grunt he pushed himself off the loveseat to stand, cock bobbing in front of her face, glistening in the late afternoon light.

She reached up and took hold of his cock, stroking firmly while straining against the grip he still had on her hair, trying to take it in her mouth once more. Teasingly he held her back so that just the tip was placed on her open waiting mouth. With a thrust of his hips he shoved it past her lips, then drew himself out again slowly, all the while holding Harper in place by her hair. Her muffled noises of pleasure only increased his pace, the wet sound of his cock being crammed into her mouth echoing around the room. Harper grasped at his thighs to brace herself against his pumping hips, feeling her pussy starting to pulse with need. Her lover's head was tilted back, breath becoming more ragged each time his cock slid down her throat.

Risking moving a hand to attend to her own needs, she slid her fingers between her soaking pussy lips to stroke her swollen clit. Her hips jerked against her fingers, moaning wildly around the cock pummeling her mouth. Her other hand cupped his balls slapping against her chin, squeezing them just enough to elicit an oath of some kind from the man they belonged to. Harper felt them begin to tighten in her hand, but she wasnt ready for him to be done just yet. She jerked her head back from his cock the next time he withdrew from her mouth, moving her head slightly to the side so it slid against her cheek when his hips pushed forward again.

Startled he looked down at her, cock twitching against her face when he saw how busy her hand was between her legs. She looked up at him with desirous eyes, breasts heaving with her ragged breathing.

"Fuck me," she moaned, switching the hand that had been pleasantly massaging his balls to trace lines up and down his shaft.

"With pleasure," he replied, releasing her hair to help her stand.

Crushing her body to his when she came to her feet, he thrust his tongue between her lips, her own darting to meet it in response. Running his hands down her back until they had cupped her firm ass, he gave it a squeeze before hoisting her into the air. Her legs wrapped around his waist, hands coming up to steady herself on his shoulders. He leaned away from her slightly while lifting her higher at the same time.

They locked eyes as he lowered Harper until his cock brushed the entrance of her pussy. She squirmed against his grip on her ass, desperate to impale herself. She needed it inside her, needed to feel it pushing deep into her. Still he held her above it, her wriggling doing nothing but barely brushing her pussy against the tip of his cock.

"Please," Harper begged, exasperated after another failed attempt to shove herself down. He smiled wolfishly before capturing her mouth in another bruising kiss. Her breath hitched as he dropped her onto his cock, her legs gripping him tighter as it slid deep inside her pussy. Harper clutched him tightly, forehead resting on one shoulder, gasping for breath. He used his grip on her ass to bounce her wet pussy on and off his cock, withdrawing his cock fully and using the tip to tease her before slamming it inside her again. Driving himself inside her with one savage thrust, he moved back to the love seat, holding her to him tightly as he lowered them down onto it.

Harper's knees again rested on the cushion to either side of his hips, legs spread wide and pussy filled with his cock. She ground down on it, trying to cram as much as possible inside her. His hands brushed across her ribs before cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers, giving over control to her to Harper to do as she pleased.

She leaned back, hands behind her on his thighs, pussy clenched around his cock, swiveling her hips back and forth. Still using her pussing the clutch his cock she bucked against him. Dipping his head he sucked a nipple into his mouth after a gentle bite, making her buck more erratically. His other hand found her ass again, clutching it to aid in shoving his cock as deep inside her as it would go. Grunting, he rammed his hips up to meet Harpers bouncing, damp skin slapping together. Harper's wet pussy milked his cock and soon both his hands were occupied squeezing her ass while she rode him.

Feeling her belly begin to tighten, Harper brought a hand to his lips, pushing her fingers into his mouth. He sucked at them greedily, tasing her pussy, swirling his tongue around them until they were withdrawn to dip between her legs, becoming a blur as they rubbed her clit.

His grip on her ass tightened, fingers digging into her flesh as he slammed her pussy with his cock, watching her play with herself. Sweat beaded on their bodies as he pounded her, her moaning getting shorter and louder as she neared her climax. She wasn't sure how much longer she could last, the feeling of his cock mercilessly pounding her pussy driving her closer and closer to the edge.

Suddenly he gave a deep thrust and long strained moan, slamming her down to bury his cock deep inside her pussy. She gave a shout of her own, pussy spasming around his cock as she felt it twitching as he came deep inside her.

12