Ghost in the Tomb Pt. 05

Story Info
The Ghost finally gets Elsa.
6.3k words
4.72
4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This story is the third and last of the Elsa - Tomb Raider series. The first of the series is "A Promise by Moonlight", and the second is "Trapping the Raider". As in the other stories, Elsa's curiosity and passionate nature get her into trouble, but Professor Ken Connors and love of her life is always there to protect her.

This is a new genre for me, and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Sci-Fi or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story is the last of the Elsa -- Tomb Raider Series.

Ghost in the Tomb

Chapter 5

Elsa saw a ghostly apparition in front of her and as she looked down, she saw her clothes being pulled and tugged, as if someone was trying to remove them. There were ghostly hands over her breasts, and she felt cold fingers tweaking her nipples through her blouse and bra. It felt like two massive arms were binding her and she couldn't move her arms, only take whatever the ghost wanted from her.

Ghostly fingers deftly released the first button on her blouse, and she watched helplessly as the second button was released. Fear erupted, but it was mixed with an unsolicited desire. She was powerless against the dominate ghostly figure as it skillfully began its seduction. The hands finished unbuttoning her blouse, stripped it from her and her bra was the only thing left covering her aching breasts and swollen nipples.

The cold fingers caressed and teased her nipples through her bra, electrifying the bundles of erotic nerves in her nipples. Unconsciously her back arched pushing her nipples into the cold, merciless passion being forced upon her. Desire rushed from her nipples to her fluttering belly and suddenly wet pussy. Her knees trembled as the cold enhanced passion rampaged through her.

Elsa and Ken had played with ice on her erogenous areas once during a playful bondage love making session and she found the ice enhanced Ken's teasing of her nipples and clit. Now the cold ghostly apparition was doing the same thing to her and her body seemed to react as if her husband was doing it.

Elsa felt a hard tug as her bra was ripped away and her breasts were now bare, her nipples erect, engorged. She watched as ghostly fingers pulled, tugged and teased her breasts pleasure nubs sending bolts of desire directly to her sexual core. She unabashedly moaned and tried to push more of her breasts into the clever ghostly fingers. Izel's fingers responded to her plea as a knowledgeable lover would with a mix of lite caresses on her nipples followed by hard pinching tugs that sent blistering waves of yearning down her impassioned form.

Throughout the stripping of her clothes and the groping of her breasts, she tried to move and stop what was going on, but for some reason she couldn't move to stop this ghost. There seemed to be a band around her, and her arms could only flex against it, but not move. Elsa felt the fear and panic mixed with erotic craving rise up inside her as she fought against the Mayan ghost.

Izel's ghost knew what it took to conquer while seducing a woman. He needed this sultry woman to be his sexual vessel, so he could finally be released from this spell. So, his first order of business was to get her out of her clothes, strapped to the altar then begin to drive her wild so turn her into his wanton sexual prey. Only when she was in a reckless carnal state would she be wildly stimulating enough to maybe release his orgasm and remove the spell on him.

He bound her with his arms and legs, while breaking down her defenses with soft caresses on her erogenous zones. The constraining bondage followed by loving caresses and teasing her nipples would begin to bring out her submissive side. Then he took advantage of her surrender as he ruthlessly teased her neck, breasts, and nipples.

She had been through this before, first against the Olmec moon goddess (The Goddess's Bondservant) and later by a tentacle monster that guarded a Conquistador's treasure (Trapping the Raider). She knew she had to keep her wits about her, bide her time and wait for an opportunity, but the pleasure began to build as the teasing continued. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own and easily gave in to the seduction,

While one ghostly hand continued teasing her breasts and wrenching her nipples, the other ghostly hand began working on stripping her pants and panties. Elsa felt her panic start to ease, and sexual longing began to grow. She knew she needed to fight the growing desire but constrained as she was, her bondage and the ghostly caresses sent thrilling sexual hunger through her.

Her pants then panties were pulled to her knees and a cold ghostly finger slid through the lips of her pussy caressing her clit as it did. The cold made her nipples and now her clitoris perk up, making them more sensitive and the ghostly caresses sending erotic chills down her spine. Her body began to feed off her desires and fantasies with the tingling and erotic power growing inside her.

She envisioned that Ken was really there as she was stripped off her clothes and his fingers and tongue were the reason for the desire welling up inside of her. In her dreams the teasing was Ken making love to her. Once again, she shook her head trying to concentrate on what was happening to her, but it was only moments of lucid thought before the insistent teasing forced her erotic fantasies to once again take over.

Suddenly she was levitated and began to move towards the altar. During her movements towards the altar, a ghostly cold finger eased inside her pussy and a passionate gasp escaped her lips. She tried to shake off the building desire, but she couldn't fight the increasing blissful craving inside her. She moaned softly as she was placed on her back on the altar. Her shoes, socks, pants and underwear were quickly stripped from her, and she was naked on the altar.

She envisioned a nubile young virgin strapped to the sacrificial top, naked for everyone to see. Something about this image sent chills through her and it was shudders of excitement, not dread. In her dreams she was the naked virginal sacrifice, and the ghostly teasing and caresses fueled her sexual dreams. She actually felt her womanly folds becoming wetter with excitement as this vision controlled her thoughts.

She found it strange that she had fought her whole life against the subjugation of women. She certainly didn't want to be thought of as just body waiting to be taken. Yet the thought of being the naked nubile young virgin bound to the sacrificial table was exhilarating. She dreamed of being strapped to the altar, helplessly waiting for her body to be taken by the priest. Her dreams and reality of the ghostly caresses were so real she found her nipples agonizingly hard and her pussy aching to be filled.

In her mind's eye she saw a priest standing by the altar with his phallus splitting her womanly lips, and she was the willing sacrifice. In her visions she was impaled on the sacrificial altar. She could almost feel herself being sacrificed as her womanly lips were stretched tightly around the cold, ghostly fingers as it invaded her body.

Her dreams felt real, as she was bound tightly to the sacrificial altar impaled on the priest's massive cock. The thought of being the sacrifice had her thrilled, excited and aroused. She knew she should be fearful, but she wasn't, she was electrified and truly craved being the sacrifice. Elsa ached to be strapped to the table, forced to do things she would never normally do. She hungered to have that ghostly phallus sliding between her thighs, stretching and filling her with ghostly delight and passion.

The vision got even worse as she imagined Ken as the priest hovering over her. She envisioned herself strapped naked on the altar, the phallus deep inside her and Ken's hands roaming over her tightly bound and vulnerable body. This was a feeling unlike anything she had ever felt. Then ghostly hands pulled her arms over her head and bound them to the altar. Next her legs were pulled wide open and also bound to the altar.

Izel's ghost could do anything he wanted to her, and she was powerless to stop him. She was his plaything, his sacrifice and whatever was going to happen she felt sexy knowing there was nothing she could do against his desire. Her knees trembled at the thought, with the anticipation and yearning more potent than anything she had ever experienced.

Elsa felt ghostly hands caressing her body, sending blistering desire coursing through her enraptured form. His hands cupped her breasts pinching her inflamed nipples with her back arching away from the altar pushing her arching and desperate breasts into his ghostly hands. His thumb and forefinger surrounded her nipples, tugging, pulling and squeezing sending exquisite bolts of passionate fire surging through her writhing form. She threw her head back belting out moans of needy desire echoing through the chamber. The harder he twisted her tortured nipples, the more her body forgot about everything except quenching the fire inside her.

Elsa's whole body tingled as though she had been plugged into an electrical socket. It was too much and whatever this was, she wanted to give in and let these feelings have their way with her. She was stretched across the altar with her legs bound to the altar, spread wide and leaving her womanly cleft open and available to her ghostly lover. With her arms bound above her head she was stretched tightly, tummy shrunken, breasts lifted to the ceiling with nipples pleading and leaving her sensuous body beautifully displayed

She lay back across the altar and saw the ghostly apparition watching her. He hovered over her, around her and beside her with his hands caressing her bound form. Elsa felt apprehensive but also an anticipatory excitement and her breathing came in gasping gulps that made her breasts wobble enticingly. The warrior ghost gave into the lure of her nipples with his fingers and lips.

Elsa arched her back, pressing her flaming, engorged nipples into the cold sucking and pinching of her ghostly lover. His cold large ghostly hand settled on her breast, and they were perfectly filled with her soft, firm succulent breast with her tight thrusting nipple digging into his palm. Izel closed his hand circling her breast and then with his thumb and forefinger began to twist and pull her nipple sending bursts of desire throughout her body.

Elsa bowed her back trying to push more of her breast into his grasping hands and threw her head back in a passionate moan. This exposed her delicate neck to Izel's voracious desire, and he began to kiss and nibble down the sensitive skin of her neck. He could feel her hammering pulse beating just below the skin and felt her warm blood and life force rushing through her veins just below his cold, ghostly sucking lips. As he continued to lick, suck and nibble on her sensitive neck she gave a shuttering moan and surrendered.

From her lips to her neck and her thrusting nipples her whole body was on fire. Elsa was having a hard time catching her breathe as everything Izel's ghostly form did to her, forced her body to explode with new sensations. Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse Izel's mouth joined his fingers on her nipples, and she arched her back even further. She quivered as her pussy pulsed with every tug, suck and nibble on her incredibly sensitive, turgid and over stimulated nipples. It was like her nipples and pussy were connected; she was finding it hard to breathe with every new sensation sending shutters through body.

Once again Elsa had trouble catching her breathe and her whole body shook as she felt Izel's thick finger push inside her. Elsa let out a raspy moan telling the ghostly figure that she was loving everything that he was doing to her. "Oh my God... Oh Oh."

As Izel's cold lips and mouth continued to move back and forth between her nipples nibbling, tugging and scraping her nipples against his teeth, while his finger was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. He would occasionally slide to the top of her pussy and caress her clit before dipping back between her swollen pussy lips. Elsa felt sensations climbing higher, higher, and completely on their own her hips were lifting off the altar reaching for more. Izel slid a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy and the stretch of her quim made her hips jump to a new level with the sensations.

With two of Izel's large fingers buried in her pussy Elsa was stretched wide and it felt so wickedly delicious. She wanted him to conquer her and make her feel the passion he could unleash on her. He had already pushed her pass anything she had ever felt before and now her pussy was stretched, full of a ghostly apparition. More than anything Elsa wanted to be released, or stuffed, or away, or stretched and now the Mayan ghost was fulfilling her confused desire. He was giving her pussy the most wonderful stretching workout and her whole body was shaking. The desire he was building in her pussy was beyond anything she ever felt, and she let him know it.

"Oh God... More Oh God More... Take Me... Stretch Me... Fill Me... Make me Yours."

Elsa felt the build increasing like she was going to explode, and she was finding it harder and harder to breathe. Her hips on were reaching higher lifting further off the bed trying to get more of the ghostly fingers inside her. With two of Izel's fingers firmly embedded in her pussy he used his thumb to start caressing her clit and that was all it took. Elsa's whole body bucked, arched off the altar and froze in a muscle clenching, body consuming orgasm. For a few seconds Elsa couldn't breathe as her whole existence revolved around the sensation centered in her pussy. She lost the ability to see as fireworks were exploding behind her eyes and the euphoria, she felt was unlike any previous experience.

Elsa's breath came back in a shuttering gasp, but her orgasm wasn't over yet. Izel's ghost rapidly flicked her clit with his thumb as he rammed his fingers back deep inside Elsa's spasming cunt and orgasm blazed anew. Her body clinched again as she screamed her ecstasy for everyone and no one to hear.

"AGAIN... OH MY, OH MY GOD... AAGGAAIIN... OH GOD."

Izel's ghost couldn't believe how passionate and responsive Elsa was. He had been lucky when she walked into the chamber and now, he was just getting started and with her having already cum twice. In his mind, he knew that this was the woman to give him an orgasm and release him from the millennium of torture. He needed to build her into a frenzy so her flaming desire could pour into him and release him from his torturous spell.

As he kissed his way down her flat, muscled, quivering and convulsing belly, he paused to pay homage to her very sexy navel before his lips joined his fingers making love to the core of her sexuality.

Izel's ghost licked her clit, watching her quivering response, he smiled as he settled between her legs and began to take this breathtakingly beautiful woman to new heights of ecstasy. He pulled one of his fingers out of her to give room for his tongue and with his first taste of her nectar he was addicted. He began to lick, suck and feast on her succulent nectar. Her body went wild with shakes, shutters and seizures and it was a good thing she was bound to the altar so he could continue his feast.

In Elsa's entire life nothing prepared her for wild and uncontrollable ecstasy buffeting her mind and body. The ghostly lover knew how to send her into apocalyptic climaxes, but also tease her and keep the orgasms buffeting her enraptured form.

After Izel's ghost brought her to her first orgasm, she lost the ability for rational thought and all she could do was feel. Her body had no experience on how to cope with these feelings and her formerly graceful body was out of control with spastic responses to the rapture stampeding through her sexual core. Izel was loving her reactions but needed more and moved to suck her clit into his mouth, then caress and work it with his tongue. As he took her clit, Elsa exploded into her strongest cum yet with all her pussy, stomach and legs seizing in convulsive bliss. Her rapture tried to pull her whole body into a fetal ball, but her bounds held her tight, and her muscles knotted exuberantly. The cords on her arms and legs popped against her skin, while her belly tangled in a knotty six-pack. Her breath came out in an explosive stuttering scream.

"OH GOD... OH GOD... OH FUUCCKK."

With her whole body cramping and seizing in orgasmic bliss, Izel's ghost knew it was time to move to the next step. His ghost gave her succulent pussy a final kiss before reluctantly pulling back from her delicious juices.

She began struggling again and unsuccessfully tried to escape Izel's ghostly clutches, she fought her bonds attached to the altar. But soon came to realize that a quick death or even torture was not Izel's goal -- or at least not the kind of torture she had feared. As she opened her eyes the ghost returned and slowly, almost seductively began caressing anew her sensitized skin searching for areas that could provide the most erotic delight. She whimpered, moaned and squirmed as her body began to respond again to Izel's merciless rapture.

Elsa regretted coming alone and at this moment wanted her husband and lover Ken Connors to save her from her own folly. She knew better than to go into a trap ridden chamber alone, yet she did. Now she could only pray he would find her and was coming to save her.

The swarm of fingers and lips took its time turning her panic into arousal, armed with a thousand years of experience honing his skills on the human anatomy. The ghostly silky caresses slowly stroked the hills and valleys of her skin searching for areas that would illicit a gasp, whimper or moan of pleasure.

After several hours Elsa was writhing again, all thoughts of escape had been rendered moot by such deliberate seduction. It was too dark to make out the minute details of the Izel's ghostly form, though he had absolutely no trouble in tantalizing the minute details of her own body. He seemed to read her every desire as if each one of her movements were its very own script. Tiny caresses snaked across her body, using fingers, lips and cock to tease and gauge her reactions.

Her mind's eye could not keep up with the ways he explored between her thighs. The ghostly Izel seemed to know just how to cause her body to betray her; it had much experience in making one lose themselves to the desires of the flesh. So many touches caressed the lips of her sex while others sought out the delicate jewel nestled within, slowly circling until her clitoris was pulsating with arousal.

With each teasing touch, the ghostly apparition felt every micro muscular reaction and began to learn how Elsa reacted to each second of teasing contacts. While Elsa tried fruitlessly to escape the clutch of her captor, deep down she wondered how much this ghost was tapping into her most intimate desires. If only she knew what was to come, perhaps she'd have tried so much harder to run and fight. She still was not sure why it was treating her to such a whirlwind of pleasure, seducing her body like the most attentive of lovers.

However, the Mayan ghost would not give her the respite of caressing that sensitive clitoris the way she needed. For so long he had toyed with that little morsel, causing her hips to sway in a desperate bid to communicate that he had won her over. Instead, those little caresses continued to caress her folds like cruel fingertips, taking joy from every muscular twitch of anticipation. The tongue at her clitoris slid and prodded tenderly like one hundred tongues all playing with their meal. As time went on though, and as it continued to arouse her pushing towards her climax, she'd soon understand that Izel's ghost needed a climax to release him from the spell.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12