All Comments on 'Ghost on the Wind Pt. 02'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great read. Very uplifting story about a decent man who is disrespected and betrayed but comes out ahead in the end. Karen was awful and came to regret her deceit and had to live with the consequences of her choices. I thoroughly enjoyed this two parter. Well written. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it until the last few chapters. Forcing the slut back into his life would have created huge tension in the current marriage. Kate would have simply had to let his daughters and slut wife know that just wasn't going to fly. No fucking way under any circumstances. How would she feel if he called her ex to come and spend the weekend with them?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oops, I just read the authors comment from 4 months back. What the fuck is this nonsense about closure? In part 1 there was a very explicit description of AB taking a last look into the home he had shared with that cunt and raised his kids in and then closing the door and walking away. THAT was his closure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More of the dumb cuck and boring Andy. He's a fucking wimp that has no balls to stand up and fucking talk. His cunt wife fucked up his marriage and their family including that of the daughter yet cunt Andy wants them to be nice. 2 parts of a shitshow

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just as with the five stars first part, this one is excellently written. The Karen part at the end was a bit strange, including Kate vocalizing her climaxes for Karen to hear. Strange. Still, a five stars effort, better than most in here. Better by far than most in here.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bit of a drop in quality. His ghosting the marriage actually accomplished nada. Meanwhile Karen moves Frank in immediately after he is kicked out and she is not just delusional on the second page, but basically a relationship psychopath who is disassociate from reality. See no reason for Kate to have Karen visit to have them bury the hatchet. Karen did nothing the rest of the story whatsoever to merit any relationship beyond the not blowing up at each other at their daughters' weddings. Karen is really a headcase who never got help or therapy and got really weird. Her responses the morning when they talked around Christmas was just ridiculous.

Adult kids don't need their divorced parents to be cordial to one another. My parents divorced due my father's long affair with another woman, who he married later and is still married to her. My mother remarried an old boyfriend that she had separated from when they were young but he had to go off to Vietnam. After the divorce my parents had zero overlap. My father occasionally asks about my mom's health, but she coukd care less about my father. It is just life.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 months ago

Beautiful and well written. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The saccharine ending ruined it for me. If my second wife unilaterally invited my adulterous first wife to come and stay, I would actively start looking for the third...

2½ stars. 🌟🌟⭐

desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

The ending does not ruin it for me. You forgive others so you are not suffering through echoes of the harm they did to you. Kate wants him to be free of the ex, and the only way to do that is to see her point of view and recognize her limitations, then move on.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month agoAuthor

@desecration - Thank you. That is exactly as I imagined it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories