Ghost on the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that some people will complain that AB didn't get revenge. He should take a steel pipe to Frank's knees, tie Karen to a chair and pluck her pubic hairs with a pliers, but I don't think a 50-year old engineer will do well in prison. I think he will do well in Portland surrounded by good people, meeting new women, and being visited by his loving daughters and their friends. So, let his happiness be his revenge.

You may wonder what happened to Karen and Frank. You tell me: they are both involved with someone who lies and cheats. Their future will be what they make of it and they deserve every minute of their own creation.

The song Edge of the Earth was written by Robin and Linda Williams and Jerry Clark. Garnet Rogers does a lovely cover of the song on his 1999 recording Sparrow's Wing.

Last, I apologize for the errors in the first version of this story. While it is embarrassing, it is also somehow gratifying to know that readers are paying attention. Thank you for that.