Ghost Pt. 02: 01 Janet Submits

Story Info
Janet submits, Tiffany is snared by accident.
4.6k words
4.14
3.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
60 Followers

Tiffany ran along the sidewalk, her morning jog relieving some of her aches from the night before. She had moved into this nice house, in this nice neighborhood a few days ago, busy unpacking all the items she purchased. The new furniture was delivered and in place, the new appliances installed and working fine, all that was needed were the odds and ends she either brought from her parents' place or bought as part of her interior design of her new place.

Tiffany Adams was twenty-two, still a college student, who moved out of her family's mansion to be on her own. No one thought she would succeed, her own parents keeping her room for her as they figured in a few months she'd return, living on one's own tougher than their daughter thought. At home, someone did the cooking, the cleaning, the worrying about a checking account, paying the bills. Most of all, getting a job to pay those bills. No, Tiffany Adams wasn't prepared for any of that. She only knew there were too many memories in that mansion.

Tiffany knew it was going to be tough, that she wasn't brought up like the average child, learning about the value of money early. Tiffany simply got what she wanted; no price even noticed. She had two credit cards of her own by the time she was thirteen, never running out of funds, never concerned when they were billed. She was sure she was up to the task, even if she didn't know anyone to ask, her classmates were all in the same place as the private education, with no real-world knowledge.

Every morning for a week Tiffany ran around her new neighborhood, sometimes seeing people leaving for work, none seeming to see her, getting to know where the dogs were that would bark and growl or simply attack the fence as she passed that particular house. She also saw a dark-haired girl, always running her own route and always alone. Tiffany realized this neighborhood was more into running on treadmills than the sidewalks. No problem, she enjoyed the solitude.

A few mornings later, Tiffany ran past a house where the dog enjoyed attacking the fence, snarling, and growling, Tiffany heard it once again thump into the slat covered six-foot chain-link fence, shaking her head at the dog never learning as it thudded into it every morning in an effort to attack. She kept on, half a block away when she came out of her thoughts to realize something wasn't right. She turned to see the dog snarling as it gained on her, Tiffany putting on speed right away. It wasn't long before she knew she was tired from her run while the dog was fresh and getting much closer.

The dark haired girl ran from the opposite side, looked at the commotion and ran towards Tiffany. Tiffany was going to warn her she was headed in the wrong direction but as soon as she neared, the girl started flapping her arms, growling as loud as the dog.

Tiffany turned to see the dog look a bit confused but regaining the sense to attack this new menace as it went for the girl's legs. The jaws snapped shut on air, as the girl twisted in the air, grabbing the collar as she jerked back to land on her feet, the dog snarling and twisting in an effort to remove the issue.

"Knock it off, mutt." The girl said just before swatting the nose hard. The dog shook his head before trying again, this time being hit harder. As the dog struggled, the girl reached down, grabbing the hindlegs and pulling them off the ground. The dog had no leverage to turn to bite her. The girl looked at Tiffany.

"You know where he came from?"

Tiffany pointed to the house and the girl started dragging the dog. Tiffany ran back to grab the hindlegs, helping to guide the dog back as the girl undid the latch on the gate. She looked around the yard.

"Yeah, dug under that area. You might want to take off before he gets out again."

Tiffany shook her head.

"I'd feel terrible if he bit you when you tried to help me. What's the plan?"

The girl looked young, most likely not even able to drive, but Tiffany figured the girl knew more about this than she did. She at least managed to secure the dog.

"Give us time to get away."

She partially lifted the dog off the ground, suddenly slamming its head into the metal post of the gate. She slammed it a second time before they heaved the dog free of the gate, snapping the gate shut as the dog stood shaking his head.

"That part you care about is getting away."

It was said as the girl started running her route again, Tiffany taking the clue and moving as fast as her legs could take her. If the dog got loose, he didn't chase her, all she was concerned about.

She saw the girl a few more times, finally crossing the street to get in her way.

"I didn't thank you for your help." Tiffany told her when she stopped.

"No worries, dogs get loose all the time. Mostly you can scare them into going away, but he seemed to be more aggressive. At least I haven't seen him loose since."

"He still attacks the fence, so they must have filled the hole." she held out a hand, "I'm Tiffany."

The hand was grasped.

"I'm Kate. Welcome to the neighborhood."

"How did you know I arrived recently?"

"You'd know how to handle dogs if you were here any length of time."

The hands remained together, Tiffany feeling some pleasure from the grip. Or maybe the cute look or the genuine smile on that cute face. Or, well, she had no idea, but she didn't pull her hand back. Her mother would be mortified at this breach of etiquette.

Kate saw the expressions in Tiffany's face, realized she didn't have her gloves on this morning and suppressed a sigh. Stupid demon outsmarted her, and Kate was still learning how to handle this.

Kate was a runaway from a foster home, getting caught in an alley by men who saw earning potential in the very young looking eighteen-year-old who was trapped by them. Kate heard a voice and did what it told her, escaping the situation, following the voice to find a place she could shower, eat, and sleep in safety.

She was a bit dubious some demon from another dimension was talking to her from thin air, but she soon learned she wasn't crazy, there really was one, one who needed Kate's help to sustain itself with feeding. It was summoned to earth by accident, so stuck with the person who still didn't know she had summoned a demon, yet the person wasn't able to feed the demon. Kate could, and did, the demon soon gaining strength and power.

The food to sustain was sexual energy mixed with emotions. The summoner was a housewife stuck in a routine, having neither sexual or emotion enough for the demon to feed. The housewife's husband had all kinds of sexual energy, using it a few times a week on other women but the emotions were not there. The demon could arouse them to desire orgasm but couldn't make them last long enough to get a good feed.

Enter the teenager who had no home or future, saw no reason to not help the demon for lack of anything better to do, and now, months later, had a married couple at her beck and call, slaves to do with as she desired, a demon who fed a few times a week with great happiness, plus a few friends.

The only issue between human and demon was the demon, Gigi, loved trying to arouse the teen, waking her with massive orgasms or trying to arouse her during the day. Kate was strong minded, didn't like artificial orgasms and made her feelings known, up to and including trying to leave the area.

Gigi had to make some promises such as not inducing the desire for arousal in Kate, for she was thinking more of Kate as a friend than a seedling, her common name for humans assisting her. Instead, Gigi had taken some of her ability to induce pleasure and arousal in others and invested Kate with them as a present. The problem for Kate was that anytime she came into physical contact, such as shaking hands, the other person enjoyed it.

A bit too much, such as Tiffany who was looking quite happy at the handshake even as Kate had to pull away to break the contact. Kate saw the eyes, knew it was almost too late, for either Tiffany would be strong enough to walk away or if not, she'd be seeking out Kate for more even without realizing it. Until it was too late, but if it was like the couple whose home Kate now ruled, there wouldn't be any caring, only the desire for more touching by Kate, like addicts to a drug.

Kate finished her route, opening the garage door with the remote in her pocket, saw Janet sitting in the car at the curb, and finished her jog as she entered the three-car garage filled with two cars and two people. She looked back to see Janet hurrying to be in the garage as well, stopping only when she was inside to stare at the back wall of the garage.

"What are they doing?"

"Muscle toning." Kate said simply.

The professional dominatrix, now aroused by Gigi's abilities, walked closer as the garage door closed, anyone going by while it was open had an open view of the couple who owned the house. She looked it over as they continued to do their toning, sweat came from them both.

Metal piping, six-feet by ten-feet, contained each spouse, cuffed to the ten-foot-high section, while standing on a board covering the six-foot section. The ankles were cuffed to the board, the wrists cuffed to a thick yellow tow rope. There were black metal bands clipped to the rope every three feet, the slave squatting slowly, rising slowly, a clicking noise heard both times.

"You didn't buy this from me, I don't even know what it is."

It was a legitimate complaint, Janet owning the adult store where Kate usually had one of the slaves buy sex and bondage equipment, Janet drawing the line at allowing Kate to buy since she was so underaged. She had since learned Kate only looked underage, she was already eighteen. The husband and wife paid no attention to the two dominate women standing before them as they sweated more with the exercise.

"Hardware special." Kate said, "pre-drilled steel pipes hung from the beams by sitting on the steel hooks for bicycles, the pulleys on the ceiling allow them to squat down, the metal bands on the rope time with a control box up there, clicking each time a band goes through one way while also recording it the other way. The rope is attached back here to cinderblocks, so they have to gently, slowly, pull on the rope for the block to rise, then slowly rise for the block to set back down. Cracking the block means I add bricks for more weight or some kind of heavy metal. That piece of wood the block sits on has a counter as well."

Janet watched as the couple, naked except for their chastity devices, continued to rise and squat.

"What is to stop them from just yanking on the rope?"

"Those chastity devices you sold them. Remember the app tells me what position they are in, so all I have to do is look to see if the movements match the counters. If they don't, someone cheated and got caught which means they will not be happy."

"How long have they been doing this?"

"Since I started my run this morning. As you can tell, they are learning to not screw up just because I am not standing here."

"Such as?"

"The counters have to match. For instance, if the top counter has forty-one and the lower counter has thirty-nine, the slave tried to cut corners. That isn't what I told them to do, so, yeah, punishment."

"You do know pervert here loves punishment?"

Kate smirked at the man doing the squats.

"Yes, and he hasn't been milked in two weeks. I'm sure when he gets to work in a few hours he will still remember to not suggest he's overdue."

Janet looked at the imagination used, all common hardware items, the store never knowing how it was used. She shook her head, she already knew the teen had a creative streak, but she wasn't here to see how she handled her slaves.

She walked over to where Kate was reaching up to uncuff slut as the housewife stood motionless, keeping her arm up even after it was released. Janet stroked the back of the teen as the second cuff was undone.

"Take a break, get loose, and then release the pervert. After that, do your normal morning routine."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

The two went inside the warmer house, typing being heard from the front room, both hearing the sound. Before Janet could ask, Kate looked at her, asking in a slightly louder than normal voice of what did Janet want?

The typing went quiet as Janet walked ahead to see who else was there, but there was no one in sight. She looked around, a bit confused.

"Who was just typing?"

"I don't see anyone, and we're the only two people in here right now."

It wasn't a total lie, for Gigi was a demon from another dimension. After being banished four centuries earlier, she was accidently summoned back by the housewife uncuffing her husband. Since Kate had set the demon up for all she could eat, Gigi used free time to investigate this new world, the technology driving the demon crazy at times.

Like when she knew no one was around so she tried to use the computer, not yet figuring out the electronics didn't always compute to the demon mind, a mind considering itself superior to human minds, a mind irritated a human could do things the demon could not. More than once, Kate shook her head at the green five-foot figure, smooth green skin with a round head, six hands, two legs and a stump of a tail used as a chair. At least that was all Kate ever saw Gigi use it for.

The head was on a shoulder, but could stretch a good foot above if needed, while the hands were a few inches in span with arms a foot from the body. Both could stretch, the arms going up to ten feet easily, the hands going from a few inches to over a foot as the fingers went into tenacles wrapping around a body part. On its own, Gigi was almost amusing to look at, but Gigi could do great harm if she desired.

If any human could talk to Gigi without insulting and her lashing out, it was Kate, who asked Gigi many questions and often handed her comments not to the demon's liking. Still, she found Kate interesting even with all that.

As usual, the demon tried using all six hands to type, capable of operating all six independently of each other but still not understanding keyboards couldn't handle that many typing fingers at one time. Kate would openly laugh at Gigi but when the demon was frustrated enough, would also step in to help guide her in her quest.

Janet looked at Kate who stood nearby, knowing the dominatrix was horny, apparently Gigi again invading Janet's thoughts and desires. She had done so at Christmas, Janet a hot mess while looking at what Janet thought was an underage teen, knowing it was statutory rape at best, prison time at worse. Still, she soon lost control, needing to cuddle with the teen, to touch the teen, to, to, well, to use the teen for her urges. The problem was Gigi inflaming Kate as well, so when she left the bathroom, Janet was at the door and little protest was made as the older woman carried the teen into the bedroom where they spent most of the day getting to know each other's bodies.

Kate had never experienced sex before, enjoyed what Janet did as a lover yet was irked it was artificial, caused by Gigi who was around someplace enjoying the snack the energy gave her. Kate left the next morning, Gigi finding her at an on-ramp, hitchhiking away. Kate was still miffed, Gigi finally getting the consent of Kate to not leave provided Gigi didn't do that again.              

Instead, she transferred some of her arousal ability to the human teen, Kate finding she could arouse or pleasure any human with mere touches, sexual or not. Such as the handshake with Tiffany. Or the guy at the hardware store who helped her select some items, the man happily letting her use Jake Mar's credit card even though she obviously wasn't a mid-thirties male, the store employee leaving his name and number with the receipt. Kate didn't bother to call him.

Kate looked at Janet, who came closer, desire on her face, longing in her eyes, her body sending waves of pleasure as Janet caressed the teen's arm. It didn't matter Kate still wore a sweatshirt over the arm, that Janet was there and touching any part was what mattered.

"You sure you don't just want to kiss and cuddle a slave who wants to?"

"Yeah, tried, didn't work." Janet said softly. "You, though, that works."

"I need a shower, so you may want to sit and behave."

A soft moan came from the dominatrix's lips, Janet thinking a shower was just a good start to how she wanted this visit to go. Like the couple in the garage, Janet was falling further into the rabbit hole of being addicted to Kate's touching. As they all discovered at various times, once aroused by Kate, the only orgasm relief was from Kate.

Kate walked away, rudely, leaving the twenty-six-year-old standing in the front room. She locked the bedroom door, the master bedroom the couple happily surrendered to their Owner to have for her very own, to be cleaned by the couple when not at work, openly wanting to allow all to know their happiness.

Shower taken and clothes changed, she unlocked the door, opening it to see Janet standing on the threshold.

"Please?" Janet asked quietly. "Please, Kate, please, may we cuddle?"

That the lifelong dominating woman was almost begging was another sign she was giving in to the addiction. Kate knew the cuddle would lead to much more, an all-out sexual experience. At Christmas, Kate had never done such, taking Janet's lead of what to do, now she had Janet doing most of the work. Janet didn't seem to mind; she knew fully a Mistress was to be satisfied before any slave even got any consideration. And in this case, Janet subconsciously knew she wasn't in charge of this relationship. For the first time in her life, she came second, weirdly, happy to make sure the teen was satisfied first and foremost.

Kate stepped back, allowing Janet inside the bedroom, closing the door knowing the two slaves would eat, dress, and go to work, but not interrupt whatever was occurring behind that closed door. Janet hugged her tightly, kissing her with force.

Kate squirmed free.

"If all you're going to do is attack, you may as well fuck a vibrator."

Janet looked almost bashful as she tried to restrain her actions. If she learned one thing about Miss Kate, it was that all took place at her pace, not the one begging for attention. It drove Janet crazy but if she didn't want to be tossed out, still needy, she had to restrain her impulses, something she seldom had to do in the past.

Kate started removing her clean sweatshirt, stopped, going to a chair to sit down, looking at her phone. She smiled at Janet, dressed in a blouse, skirt, hose, and heels, such as what she wore at the adult store she owned, one of four business's the woman owned from the money, or services, earned as a dominatrix.

"Playing music. What do you want to do when I do that?"

Janet remembered her sarcastic reply to last time and nodded. It wasn't sarcastic this time, this time she would strip dance for her. She started swaying as the music began. Fortunately, she knew the beat of Isley Brothers 'Take me to the next phase" as she moved, knowing she used this technique many times. Strip dance to the song, maybe naked in the next song. She just didn't have a lot of experience doing it herself.

She slowly undid the blouse, trying to get Kate to react to the movements, but all she did was sit to watch, Janet only in her underwear when the song ended, Imagine Dragon came on with 'Whatever it takes'. Janet wasn't as familiar with it, but she managed to be nude, shaking what she had to the song before it ended.

The music was turned off, Janet looking like she needed an orgasm to prevent insanity, her body so aroused, so excited, her nipples were sharp points, her face flushed with desire, her shaved pussy soaking, a squish sound coming as she slowly took a stance of legs shoulder length apart. Janet unconsciously imitating the poses she wanted of her own slaves, Kate almost laughing.

Seekernv
Seekernv
60 Followers
12