Ghost Pt. 02: 02 Kate is Attacked

Story Info
Kate is attacked, Tiffany finds she has to submit.
4.2k words
4.75
2.1k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet came into view, looking exhausted, her hair a wild mess, her naked body having dried sweat and other stains on it as she walked to where she saw Kate at the table. Without a word, she dropped to all fours, crawling to her new Mistress, kissing the thigh facing her. After Mistress allowed such intense orgasms, it was the least this slave could do for Mistress.

"Wasn't sure how long you were going to nap."

"Forever, Mistress Kate, Janet loved that experience."

"We're not in the bedroom, you don't need to call me Mistress."

Janet looked up at her.

"If you desire not in public, I will not. But why not in private as you are my Mistress, my beautiful, sexy, smart, wonderful Mistress."

"Your slaves may not understand."

"My slaves will just have to understand two Mistress can exist." Janet smiled a bit shyly. "Unless Mistress Kate insists on ownership of them, then they are yours."

"Got enough issues in my life now. Such as why the acute triangle must have less angles than an obtuse triangle. They still seem like three each to me."

"God, math was never my subject, Mistress. If you have a geography problem, I can assist."

"Any slaves besides the teacher know anything about this stuff?"

"None I am aware of, Mistress. Janet will look around."

Kate closed the book, looking at the naked kneeling newbie slave.

"Why is slave Randy called randy, yet slave twat is called twat? Not her original name?"

Janet leaned to kiss the thigh again before leaning back. She always refused to discuss her own slaves and background, but now that she was a slave, she was willing to obey the question, explaining randy wasn't his actual name, but a horny male outcast when Janet first met Russell. He was, when she spent time with him, so horny she called him randy and when he wanted to do more than cuddle, she used his own desires for him to learn to please her.

As to twat, she was the prom queen for senior and junior year, the girl invited to parties, who was the one to go to for fundraisers, the popular girl who got things done. She used to try to humiliate those who weren't part of her clique, the popular and mean girls who lived to make life miserable for those considered losers. She went after Janet in their junior year, trying to be smart about having the loser go with the popular girl to the family cabin, pretending to be Janet's friend. Except Janet knew there was no cabin, the loser to be left in the woods.

Instead of the plan, the popular girl lost the battle, spending the week tied to a tree, eventually not threatening her prey, but asking for things. As the girl was led naked down the forest path with a rope like a leash, she soon learned what humiliation was, as well as it was to beg for it since Janet wasn't polite in her revenge. At the end of the week, they returned, the popular girl back with a very changed attitude, now aware of the many pictures and videos of her, so she had to see and be nice to Janet until after graduation.

Once out of high school, she wanted the video and pictures back, Janet making her crawl and beg for them. She got them, only to discover they were copies plus Janet had new footage of her degrading herself. By the time fall came around, the girl was used to be aroused by the acts and begging for permission from Mistress, thus becoming slave twat for the girl she once tried to prove was a loser.

The teacher had a foot fetish, Janet quickly realized in class and by holiday break, he was almost totally focused on her. She went to his house during the break, using her feet to rub his dick and by the time school was back in session, he had his outlet for his fetish, a teenaged Janet having all the power over his career and his life as he sank deeper and deeper into obedience to her.

Kate watched Janet, Janet realizing Mistress was watching her and her arousal went up accordingly. She was past asking how that worked, simply accepting it as how it should be, her naked and aroused, Mistress able to use her as desired.

"So, you are planning on going to work or hanging around here all day?"

"Which ever Mistress desires of this slave."

"I have to study still and will need a ride to the library for class in an hour. Why don't you put your soggy panties on your head and as you suck them dry, think of ways I might want to be happy."

Janet crawled away, kneeling later by the couch, quietly sucking on her own used panties as she watched Mistress write out assignments and read chapters. Janet didn't know about Mistress, but she was a happy satisfied slave as she could do this for Mistress while being able to be so aroused just watching Mistress. It seemed like a long time, not just an hour ago, that she had such an orgasm she passed out.

At the library, Kate went to the private room where she met her teacher, the retired teacher going to his knees as Janet walked in behind her. He had never been submissive around Kate, only knew Mistress Janet told him to teach the teen so she could get her GED. Without a thought, years of servitude took his mind as he knelt before the two in the room. Kate set her stuff on the table as Janet told the professor, her name for her slave, Kate was to pass the upcoming tests or Mistress Kate would be allowed to hang the professor's nuts from her rearview mirror. The retired teacher begged to prove his worth, his obedience to Mistress Janet.

Janet left, getting a hug before leaving for work. The kneeling teacher blinked as Kate sat. She smirked at him.

"You can sit, professor. Mean old lady has left the building."

That the teen used the slave's name was not lost on him as he rose to sit at the table. How this would affect his teaching, he didn't know, but he knew Kate was smart enough to pass, her having his nuts cut off and displayed would only be if Kate intentionally failed the tests. He was not positive but fairly sure, she wouldn't intentionally fail at anything.

Two weeks later, Kate sat for her tests, taking three different ones the same as a dozen other home-schooled kids did. A week later the eighteen-year-old was eligible to take senior classes at home.

She celebrated by sending Mistress Janet with pervert and slut to Las Vegas for a long weekend at a BDSM convention. That would leave her alone for four days, the first time she was truly without anyone to wait on her since she moved in.

Her only appointment was for a party Friday night with Lily, a neighborhood teen who had been friendly lately. She invited Kate to the party to meet others their own age, Kate accepting, aware she had few friends her own age to the point she wasn't sure what held the interests of teens anymore.

Friday night Lily showed up with some guy driving a car, taking the two girls to a house four miles away. Upon entering, it was clear the party was already in session, Kate's first clue there was an issue was the introduction. Lily simply pointed at Kate, said this was the foster kid before telling Kate this was the party. Lily walked away to grab a bottle, pouring herself a drink before walking off. Kate was approached by a man called Bullet, who thrust a plastic cup of drink into her hand. He told her to drink up, get the stick out of her ass and walked away to neck with a girl who seemed to be happy over the action.

Kate raised the cup, hesitating as she saw four pairs of eyes turn to watch her, took a sip, and lowered the cup. The four people watching seemed ticked, Kate having no idea why as she started walking around.

No one seemed interested in her, Kate discovering there were thirteen to the party, six male and six female and one foster kid. All seemed to have drinks in their hands, either liquor or beer, a few were popping some pills, the kitchen counter had wax paper on it, a line of powder on the paper, a small straw nearby.

Kate left the kitchen, found the front door blocked by a coupe making out, the girl's sweatshirt already half off. She wandered past a few more, heard a few comments of 'when was she going to down that drink?' and 'if that foster kid drank more, the party could start sooner". Kate faked taking a swig as she moved the cup around so no one could see if the level was any lower.

Two girls stood in her way, challenging her to a drinking contest. Kate said she'd be happy but not now. They got more adamant it was to be now, the show needed to start. Kate figured her drinking the drink meant she'd put on a show but only if it had drugs in it, an idea Kate didn't like as she made a gagging noise, racing to the hall bathroom, closing the door as she put two fingers in her mouth making gagging noises.

A voice asked what she was doing in there and she locked the door as she said something about the drink didn't mix with her meds and she was feeling ill. It would pass after a couple of heaves. She didn't hear anyone moving, did hear more comments about how were they to use the foster bitch if she didn't take the damn drug? The door was tried, someone pounding on it, another voice telling him to stop, his parents would kill him if the door was busted. He would get the prod to open the lock.

Movement came to her as she turned out the light to see two men moving into position outside the window, cutting off her escape there. Kate got more than a bit scared as she dumped the cup down the sink, leaving the cup where it fell. Then she got angry, looking under the sink for anything for a weapon. She came up with a can of Lysol and a can of hairspray. Not what she hoped for, but better than nothing.

Kate took a few deep breaths, calming her fears. Yes, she was going to lose this fight, but a few would remember the night they drugged and raped a foster kid. Kate sent a text to Janet to take over for her if she was gone when they returned. The noise outside the door indicated the man with the probe was back and as soon as the lock popped back, she pushed it back in.

The door was slammed, didn't give, and Kate saw both men openly looking into the dark window, one appearing to tell the others where she was and was doing. Her fears of being raped and left a mental husk of her former self came back to her. Or worse, she'd have memories of all this. She went to take up the two cans, intent on spraying anyone in range. Her word against a dozen longtime friends, yeah, welcome to the worse night of anyone's life.

Her arms bound behind her before she reached the cans, her feet leaving the floor, Kate shocked anyone got in behind her. She stumbled against her kitchen table, blinking in the dark as she turned to see no one there.

The bathroom door slammed open, the first man in flying through the window, his face and torso gathering lacerations as he flew to the ground, not getting up after two bounces. The second man went into the glass shower door, slamming the tile behind it so hard his rotator cup was shattered as he dropped into the tub.

A girl came next, Lysol hitting her full force in her eyes. She screamed until her body bounced against the sink before slamming onto the floor. The two men outside tried running away but flew through the picture window, into the group still in the living room.

In less than a minute all twelve were badly damaged, most out for the count. An angry demon never materialized as whisky, pills, and beer were moved to mouths, the bottles empty into all twelve mouths even if the mouth had no conscious knowledge.

Gigi looked at the damage, determined none were going after her human friend, and returned to find Kate sitting at the kitchen table in the dark, Kate still shaken at what was to happen to her. A tentacle arm wrapped around her, Kate immediately calmed down before it withdrew.

"You are unharmed, seedling?"

"Yes, thank you, Gigi."

"You did not call on me to help." Gigi accused her. Kate nodded.

"You were in Vegas, remember? You are supposed to be out of distance from Sheila to here so I figured you couldn't help me."

"That place you sent us is wonderful! All sorts of energy to feed from, thus I was fully fed when I sensed your fear and anger. As you do not scare easily, I knew I needed to go to you, I did, and not unhappy I did."

Kate gave a small laugh.

"Yeah, wasn't going to yell, Gigi, I was going to thank you."

She stood up, hugging the powerful demon tightly. She whispered another thank you for saving her, six hands patting Kate on the back as a reply. Gigi was happy it was dark in the room, for she was feeling emotion for this human. She was a friend, the first in all the centuries she existed, for before humans did as the demon wanted out of fear of her or ambition to make themselves more powerful by linking themselves with her. Here was her first human who wasn't scared of her, didn't care about the power the demon had, only offered friendship. No one hurt this foster girl unless they desired bad things to happen to them.

Kate took a step back.

"I guess that since you left me for a few minutes, you did a bit of fun on your own?"

"Yes, but they were still alive when I left. I can kill them if you desire."

"Thanks, Gigi, but no reason to. They will have enough to explain about later."

Kate knew she needed to be seen since she was known to be at the party. She grabbed a lawn chair from the garage, set it on the front yard, and sat to watch the sky.

"What are you doing, seedling?"

"I was at the party. You did things, people will investigate, so I want to be seen at home. There is a meteor shower tonight, so I will sit here in the dark, watch the sky, and be seen by the neighbors who will be out walking pets. I can think of a good story as I watch."

Gigi watched the sky, saw some streaks which Kate confirmed were rocks going through the planet's atmosphere and returned to Vegas for more of the delicious feeding offered by all those humans. Kate meanwhile was seen by some neighbors, a few who stopped to look at the streaks in the dark sky with her. All would confirm with the police that the teen was there, the same calm and friendliness as always.

Two detectives arrived the next morning, Kate finishing her run to verify who they were as they verified who she was. Yes, she attended a party last night, didn't have any fun, and came home. No, she had no idea who or what attacked the party goers as they were all mostly upright and mostly conscious when she left. When asked, Kate was truthful - she was odd person as the six males and six females paired up. Didn't seem like a reason to stay.

The police left shortly after, Kate going inside to shower and change. Tiffany sent three messages asking if they could get together. Kate ignored them. Janet sent pictures and texts of the Las Vegas visit so far, downloading the pictures from her phone to the computer. Both of the Mars looked happy being used in public, a picture of Janet in her leather dominatrix suit, leading the two with leashes attached to their chastity belts down a hallway filled with other people. The married couple were naked except for the belts and looking quite aroused.

Other pictures included them being used on various equipment, Janet watching as a man used a flogger on them, their asses and backs red. Kate almost laughed, knowing the two were ready to hump the equipment in full view of the room if allowed.

She texted back she was glad they were having a good time; Janet might want to bring home some ideas for Mistress to use on her as a side benefit. She got a text with four smileys as a response.

It was also time for Tiffany to make more overtures. Tiffany had taken to running with Kate instead of going the opposite direction, had offered each time for Kate to come in for refreshments. The day before her slaves were to leave from Vegas, Kate finally agreed to go into Tiffany's house for refreshments.

The house was a showcase, a comment Tiffany seemed to enjoy hearing. She was attending school for Interior Design, so to her, it was important the place was comfortable yet had style. In this case, modern over rustic although it was subject to change if Kate indicated she preferred another style. Kate didn't care, so the interior was safe from changes.

Tiffany showed off her house, her hand doing a lot of touching of her guest as if to guide them from room to room, the last being the master bedroom. Tiffany stood to one side as Kate looked around, Tiffany licking her lips, Kate almost smirking at her. Yes, the woman had come back for more, now so into the pleasure touching Kate caused, she had not thought of fighting it. She only wanted more, but was scared she would chase off the teen, the underage teen, who could call the police.

"You have a great house, Tiffany. Not much of a surprise."

"What do you mean?"

Kate smiled at her, the lips getting licked faster, Tiffany unaware of the action.

"You have such good taste, such a desire for good things. I'd bet none of the houses on this cul-de-sac has such a nice décor."

Tiffany felt pleasure when Kate mentioned good taste and desire. Kate saw the reaction, gauging where her running companion was at in this falling into the desire to be with Kate. She would stress words more, seeing the reaction more, knowing by the time they were in the dining room, Tiffany was flushed, her hand constantly needing to touch Kate.

Kate finished her water, set it down before turning to hug Tiffany.

"Thanks for the water and the tour." she broke off the hug, stepping back, "Place is almost as gorgeous as the owner."

It was said with a teasing tone, but with the smile, all Tiffany could do was moan as her body was in full arousal. She would either have to have her first lesbian experience or find that vibrator she modeled after her boyfriend's cock and hope she had spare batteries.

Kate reached out, holding Tiffany's arms with her bare hands.

"You okay, you're looking flush. Do you need to sit?"

Tiffany was guided to a chair; Kate was now aware Tiffany was feeling full effects of the demon touch. In a few minutes, Kate was assured Tiffany was fine and left. The sexually charged girl ran to her bedroom, yanking open boxes until she found the vibrator, loaded in batteries with a shaking hand and proceeded to use it.

Tiffany discovered what the others already knew - arousal caused by Kate could only be abated by Kate. She was left in a mess, her phone alarm the reason she knew she needed to make it to a class. It was a struggle to concentrate on the subject as the instructor droned on.

The morning after the party Kate fixed herself breakfast, French toast with OJ to drink, cleaned up and went for her run. To no shock, Tiffany was seen stretching at a corner in hopes of seeing Kate. In a few minutes they were running together again. They finally reached Tiffany's house where Kate asked after her health, Tiffany seeming to be flushed the previous day. Tiffany invited her in.

After they both had some water, Tiffany was making it clear she wanted more touching, more of whatever Kate was doing to her. Kate shrugged off the overt actions and suggestions. Tiffany had to make her desire clearer, the woman not sure how to do so. She had never desired a woman before, much less an underage teen still in high school. Kate saw no reason at this point to mention she was of age.

Tiffany went to her bedroom, stripped, ran a washcloth over her body quickly, donned a lightweight silk robe barely covering her assets and walked out to the front room. Her boyfriend had loved that robe and her entrance, Tiffany wanting Kate to love it as well. Kate simply looked at the barely concealed naked body before nodding and looking at Tiffany's face. She asked how her classes were going.

Tiffany felt lost. She didn't want to talk about her art classes, or any subject unless it concerned being touched by this teen girl sitting on the stool at the counter. When she aggressively went to her, Kate simply slid off, moving away. Again, Tiffany was told she had to explain what she wanted, be clear on what she wanted. Tiffany thought the way she was dressed was clear but then that was with her boyfriend, not this girl. Maybe lesbians had other ideas? Tiffany didn't want to spend time looking it up online, she wanted to be touched, to touch her back.

12