Ghost Pt. 03: 1 Stoops Controlled

Story Info
The Stoops fall further into domination.
6.6k words
0
69
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
60 Followers

Mistress Janet stood behind the counter as the couple stood unsure of what they wanted. She was used to it, some customers only wanting to browse the adult store while others had a list of what they wanted and only needed to know which aisle to go down.

"Perhaps, if you give me a hint, I can help? We have a variety depending on your own choices."

The couple still looked wide-eyed at the various items, obvious to Mistress Janet some items were new to them. Still, she had other things to do than wait on some confused people.

"We're, um, we're looking for Mistress Janet." The man finally said.

Janet nodded, holding up her right hand.

"That's me. Did we have a client appointment?"

Janet was a professional dominatrix, working her way through school and into owning four businesses, all successful. Her main interest was running the adult store and dominating others, usually with appointments and almost never here.

"Um, no, not that we, um, know." he said, "We're here because Miss Kate told us to be here."

Janet's demeanor changed at the name of Miss Kate. The teen girl whom Janet was mentoring in domination techniques, who managed to also make Mistress Janet become slave JJ, adoring her own Mistress.

"You must be Alice and Franny. It would have been nice of you to actually say that instead of staring like idiots." Janet said in a clear, commanding tone.

Both swallowed, both licked lips, both seemed unsure. For a moment Janet thought they'd bolt from the store, but apparently, like JJ, these two only wanted to obey Miss Kate. Janet knew the feeling, feeling almost desperate to serve the teen.

She pointed to some bags on a table.

"Those are what you are buying today. You're also purchasing these which I will fit on you, so go into that room."

She indicated a dark doorway and the two glanced at each other before walking in. Janet grabbed the two items off to the side, following them to turn on the lights. The room wasn't very well lit but then it was for customers to sit on metal chairs while jerking off to videos.

"Drop the pants and skirt, expose yourself to me."

There was only the slightest hesitation as the married couple heard the command. Then they remembered Miss Kate said to obey Mistress Janet as they would obey her and pay for what Mistress Janet sold them. They stood by the still open doorway, ignoring sounds as Janet knew Randy had come out to watch the store.

They stood there, holding their tops up so pussy and cock were fully exposed to this stranger. Told to spread their legs, they did so, both looking embarrassed while Janet nodded at their arousal as she donned gloves. Grabbing a chastity belt, she slipped the dildo into the woman's wet pussy, making sure the belts were flat before securing them.

She grabbed the cock cage, it looking very much like the one on the wife. Except instead of a dildo, it had a metal tube inside the flat metal mesh where the cock was inserted, forcing it down and between the legs, leaving the front very flat. Janet found the erection too large for the tube, told the man to lose it or she'd make him lose it. Franny tried slapping his cock, Janet finally using one gloved hand to grab his balls without any fanfare. He screeched but went back to his position at her glare. The tube fit fine; the belt being well secured as well.

Janet picked up two remotes, pushing buttons, the devices vibrating with pleasure, the couple looking quite happy. Then she hit the shock button, increasing until they were almost passed out, both now kneeling.

"That by the way, is your position. Not standing, staring like idiots, occupying space like deranged fools. On your knees, ready to serve. Any questions?"

"No, Mistress Janet."

"Miss Kate is allowing you this honor; keep in mind she can remove it at any time. She does own you both, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress Janet, or at least we hope for that. She has not yet indicated either way."

Janet wasn't too surprised. Her teenage friend had a way of finding people's weakness, having them submit with happiness without ever knowing why. Janet was familiar with that since she went from dominating to slave JJ by the same teen.

The couple were photographed by Janet, sent on their way after the fourteen-hundred-dollar purchase of items still inside the bags, stapled shut, to be opened by Miss Kate. Janet sent the pictures to her along with a review of attitude and a remark that she'd be happy to be there to help Mistress Kate show how the items worked.

A simple 'I bet' was the reply so Janet went back to work. A slave could dream.

Kate Wilson ran in the park, looking to get a good run in before the summer heat came on. She kept her now nineteen-year-old body in firm shape as habit, also finding the running helped clear her head when she had too much to think about. Such as the finals she took yesterday to earn her GED. She still had time to register with the community college, but she needed the grade and transcripts to finish applying. Kate was not patient when her future was in someone else's hands.

As Kate ran past some pines, she thought she had done well so far. Orphaned at the age of thirteen, running from her last foster home rather than star in adult films, befriending a demon from another dimension who only wanted to feed, now dominating others so Kate had a nice place to stay, nice clothes, and furthering her education, all things she wanted while living on the streets.

A new life as a dominatrix with a best friend who was a five-foot demon from another dimension. Kate never set out to do the dominating part, not even sure what it meant. It meant the demon, Gigi, could feed, so Kate didn't object at the idea.

It wasn't as bad as Kate first thought, Gigi needing the sexual and emotional energy to feed. Housewife Sheila Mars happily submitted but didn't provide much energy, husband Jake had the sexual energy, but no emotional attachment to the women he was using behind his wife's back. Gigi barely got snacks out of them, let alone a good feed.

The relationship worked better than either one ever hoped. When Gigi finally showed her true form to the human, she was shocked the human didn't run in fear but instead gave a handshake to one of the six hands and arms extended toward the human.

That was a year ago, Gigi having so many feedings she gained power. She loved it when she had harems of her own in previous centuries before some wizard banned her back to her own dimension. Now, she wanted that life back. The best way for her was use Kate to head up the harem.

Kate dominated the wife in the morning at their home and in the late afternoon when she went to the park, she dominated the husband during his lunch hour. She soon just moved in, letting them both know she owned their asses. They accepted the idea even if Jake occasionally tried to get out of it. With some creative punishment, he now towed the line, eager to obey Mistress in things he never imagined.

Kate met Janet when the Mars had to buy bondage equipment at a store owned by Janet. Kate and Janet were soon friends, compared as sisters with their squabbling. Until Christmas time when Gigi had no present for her human friend, thus arousing both women on Christmas day so they spent the time doing sex in bed instead of watching holiday movies on TV.

Kate didn't care for that, Gigi promising to not do so again. Later Kate discovered Gigi gave her some of the ability to arouse people with a touch, Kate accidently snaring a fellow runner, making Tiffany joining the harem.

The Stoops thought all that fostering by the Mars meant the foster girl came from wealth, so they had their daughter befriend her. Instead, Lily took Kate to a party where Kate was to be drugged and the sexual centerpiece of the party. Unknowingly, Kate came with a demon who wasn't happy, hospitalizing all twelve party goers while leaving Kate safe at home.

Instead of punishing their daughter, the neighbors simply yelled at her and went back to life as normal. Kate used her new-found power to enslave the parents and then Lily, the entire family now under Kate's control.

Thus, a year after meeting, Kate was gathering a harem like Gigi wanted,

Back at home, Kate showered and changed, hearing slut run into the master bathroom to clean up and gather the discarded clothing. When Kate first moved in to dominate them, Kate often did her own cleaning and laundry until Sheila, now simply called slut, begged to do those chores, aware a Mistress should never have to clean anything let alone pick up her own discards.

The husband and wife were very observant, watching to see if Mistress Kate needed anything, often giving her snacks and water when she was involved in doing the homework or a reading assignment. Kate felt lucky she was allowed to drink the water without someone offering to tip the glass for her.

She looked over the images Janet sent, walking to the neighbor's house where she walked through the open garage, entering the man door, to find the Stoops posing in their new chastity belts. They quickly went to their knees when they saw her enter.

"Stand up, jerk asses. I want to see how they fit."

They stood up, legs spread, hands behind their backs. Kate walked over to see Alicia, now slave Alice, wearing the same type of belt slut wore. Francis, now slave Franny, wore a different type than what Kate had pervert wearing. While pervert had a metal tube, covering the dick and balls, this one was a flat mesh where the dick was flat inside a metal tube, the dick facing down and back between the legs.

Kate removed her phone, finding the app that said Alice and pushed some buttons, the woman responding immediately to the dildo moving about inside her. Pressing the app for Franny had the man sway his hips as his cock was massaged with the vibrations. Like the two at home, these devices also allowed Miss Kate to see where the wearer was at via GPS as well as what position they maintained.

Slut and pervert were aware of all that, Mistress Kate assigning them some humiliation to do, aware Mistress used the app to make sure the order was done. Any attempt to remove or turn off the devices meant shocks, none of which were gentle.

Alice and Franny had no such knowledge, Miss Kate wondering how they were going to behave when she wasn't around. This would tell her the only reason she allowed Janet to sell them to the couple. Still, she could unlock them from any location and use them on someone else if she desired.

Alice and Franny were already aroused, just seeing their hoped-for owner walking in the door. The various buttons and degree of stimulation was sending them to be taking deep breaths, hoping to please Miss Kate by not breaking the cardinal rule of never cumming without Miss Kate's permission. Neither realized it was impossible to cum without the permission. Kate moved behind them, stroking their naked asses. Their arousal shot up.

"Did anyone want to cum? Do they? Does the pathic asses want to cum without permission?"

There was a lot of moaning, gasping, and little answer, all expected since Kate was driving them to almost insanity levels of sexual arousal. She gave them a grade for the effort of trying to be coherent but knew it was next to impossible.

Still, it gave her the chance to have them bend over the dining room chairs, a wooden spoon hitting the exposed asses, while calling them total fuck ups as slaves, how horrible they were at obeying Miss Kate, how degenerate they were. They had to beg to prove they could be even more perverted, more degenerate than previous times. As usual, Kate had it all filmed on her phone.

She left them still aroused, walking back home where she saw the app as the two were moving around the house. She didn't care if they were humping floors or furniture, there was no way to cum without permission and no way to masturbate with the devices on. She already knew both openly masturbated since she took over their sex lives, she just didn't want them to do so without her express approval, such as taking the devices off to try to get themselves off.

Tiffany sent a text, asking if Miss Kate had time to sample some cooking, Kate bored enough to agree, doing a run to Tiffany's place. Kate liked Tiffany, aware she was only submissive to Miss Kate accidentally, yet she was fun to be around. She worked hard at trying to be an independent person, while knowing she had little knowledge of the working world or everyday life. Kate liked that it didn't stop her from trying, so she was less dominate with Tiffany than any of the others. So far, only Janet and Tiffany had any idea what Kate looked like naked and only they knew the taste of her pussy. Kate was happy that way.

"Miss Kate, I made a cake."

"So, I see. What kind?"

Tiffany proudly showed off the chocolate frosted cake on the platter. To Kate, she had made cakes with her own mom before her parents perished. But knowing Tiffany had never had that opportunity, she encouraged the older art student to take on more things, to learn more. That was all it took for Tiffany to not give up.

Tiffany carefully cut off two slices, the cake lemon with lemon meringue filling inside the chocolate frosting. She also handed Miss Kate the phone showing the recipe Tiffany followed as Miss Kate refused to allow her submissive to bake from a box or can. Kate thought only by following a full recipe could Tiffany learn proper ways to measure ingredients. The first three attempts were visible in the trash can.

The cake was good, not professional by any means, but then again there was no mix-up with the ingredients. Kate used her thumb to remove some frosting from Tiffany's face, the action bringing the pleasure expected. Kate told her she did a great job and gave her a hard hug. When she stepped back, Tiffany was almost passing out from pleasure.

Kate smiled, told her to go fuck her boyfriend and Tiffany ran to the bedroom where she dug out the replica of her boyfriends' dick and proceeded to start fucking her pussy, easy since she wore no underwear when expecting Miss Kate as her pussy was usually soaked and she wore dresses when Miss Kate was expected for easier access to whatever body part Miss Kate wanted.

Kate yelled for her, and she ran back to the front room.

"Suck the dick dry, roll it in the excess frosting and suck it clean."

Tiffany sucked her juices off it, rolled it in the plate to coat it fully and while still kneeling before Miss Kate, proceeded to show how well she sucked cock. She was good at it with her boyfriend until he died. Died in the arms of Tiffany's sister as the two cheated behind Tiffany's back. She stopped sucking actual cock before the funeral even occurred.

The replica clean of all traces, Tiffany was allowed to kneel on a towel before getting permission to cum, her body arching as the sensations overwhelmed her as it usually did when cumming for Miss Kate. Her boyfriend had been good with sex but the arousals and orgasms from Miss Kate far exceeded anyone else.

She was left exhausted after three in a row, not even aware Miss Kate left with half the cake in a Tupperware container.

Kate stopped at the Stoop's to find the couple looking a bit disheveled considering Kate played with the apps while going that way. Both were naked, heavily aroused and would be humping if the cages weren't in the way. Apparently from what markings Kate saw, it took a while for them to learn that aspect.

"Someone will be here tomorrow at nine to dominate you. I better get good reviews, or I'll extend your releases. Any questions?"

"No, Miss Kate."

They had no idea when she would release them for orgasms and by now, neither wanted to ask for that only meant her adding to the time. Kate left them to do whatever they were going to do.

Kate called Janet to see if she had anyone to dominate the Stoops starting at nine tomorrow morning. Janet said she was busy with a couple of clients but would ask around. Any particular gender or punishments for them?

"No, don't care and I doubt either of them do at this point. They already know they won't like it if I don't get a good review. Other than that, anyone can do anything they want to them."

"If Janet can ask of her annoying little sister, why are you so hard on them? You aren't this cruel to anyone else."

"Because they're assholes. That's all the reason I need."

Kate hung up, realizing Janet was right. She was cruel to them, and she didn't care. They were assholes and she had no respect for them. That mainly stemmed from their not paying attention to their daughter so Lily would do drugs, drink, and sex to find a place to belong. They were so busy trying to climb the social ladder they ignored her until they needed her to present the perfect family image.

Kate dominated Franny and then Alice, both openly loving the treatment while both wanting to make sure the other spouse didn't know. Kate was to just dominate that person and no one else. That to Kate, coming from a close loving family, irritated Kate to no end. To her, anything that happened to them was karma.

So, she openly dominated them both at the same time, had them go to her house where she had them submissive to her own slaves, the supposed foster parents. For all the talk and opinions, both also eagerly embraced crossdressing and gay sex. Thus, Kate didn't care who Janet got, as long as they used the couple without mercy.

At home, the slaves there were doing their chores, Kate simply picking up a book, read a few pages, and set it down.

"Seedling, you are bored." Gigi said while still invisible.

"I am and anxious. I hate having my future decided by people I don't know."

"Yes, I am aware. You hated it when the social people decided where you were to live and what you were allowed to have from your own home."

"I still don't like that. I didn't even get to keep a picture of my parents."

"Thus, you're disliking the Stoops for they have a good family yet refuse to do so about it." An invisible hand patted her shoulders. "I feel your sadness. What has brought this on?"

"I did the tests and now wait to see if I pass. If I do, I must get transcripts and then I can finish applying at the community college. If there is too long of a delay, I can't make it this fall which puts me behind."

"Lily is your age and still has a year of high school left. You are far ahead of her in that respect."

"I know, it's just that since I am so close, I'd like to get started."

"You are a very different hormonal teenage girl."

Kate gave a small laugh.

"I believe that has been stated."

Slut came in, hesitating at seeing Mistress in the room, for she was to run the vacuum but didn't want to disturb Mistress. Mistress solved the problem by going outside to sit on the patio.

Janet opened the front door, slut wordlessly pointing to the patio, the dominate walking through to sit next to Kate.

"What are you doing here?"

"Outside of trying to figure out how to worship your pussy so you actually enjoy me licking you, I thought I'd let you know you have mail."

She handed Mistress Kate a large envelope which had not been sealed. Inside Kate found her test scores, her GED, and her transcripts. She looked at Janet who grinned.

"A good slave knows better than to have her Mistress out of sorts. So, I pulled a few strings to get you at the top of the scoring list and then had someone yank what was needed so you can go down Monday to finish applying. By the way, the registrar's name is Michael and happens to be the professors' cousin. Ask for him, he has your name, and you will be enrolled by lunch." Janet grinned more, "Which I guess means you're open for a lunch appointment. Hmm, what to do for that time?"

"Someone is hoping lunch will be my ass." Kate smiled, "It might be arranged."

Seekernv
Seekernv
60 Followers
12